All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 14'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So good...

You are such a talented writer! I've read all of your stories and am always impatiently waiting for the next segment. :) I checked Lit constantly today, hoping I would find Ch 14 up and here I am, lucky enough to read it before bed! Thank you so much and keep up the spectacular work! :) :)

hackertour18hackertour18over 13 years ago

Oh my god, i love your stories! you are really a talented writer and gotten me hooked to your every word. waiting for your update is the highlights of my week. Do keep it up! Cheers=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good god...

That was DELISH! I read it twice just to make sure I did not miss a single sentence. Now, when can we expect the next chapter, lol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo

In 4+ years of reading stories on literotica this is the very first time that I actually cried (or submitted a comment for that matter). You have a true gift...thanks for sharing it with us.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Words are not enough

Your work just amazes me. You gave me goosebumps and then I was in tears. The only problem is that your chapters end. I get so bummed when I reach the end, all too soon by the way.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
yes yEs YES!! Thank you

I CAN'T WAIT!! So amazing!! I personally think the next chapter should be 5 pages...three is just so not enough for me..lol

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
another great chapter

you are truly one of the most talented writer/story teller i have ever had the privilege to experience thank you so much can not wait for your next installment

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Yeah.......

Now I can sleep peacefully.....

Looking forward to next weeks chapter!

rosettastonedrosettastonedover 13 years ago
omfg omfg omfg omfg

for real? You are amazing. Omg. Really? Tears on literotica? Bravo. Next week wont come soon enough.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Jaz you rock!

I loved every minute of it! Loved Andrei playing with the council while trying to hold back his inner pain and fear for his mate! Freya was superb in this chapter. Liked how Jared lost it and Rafe kept calm and Ash being so strong and brave awesome now Nors had better get there in time or I will be pissed. All in all a fantastic chapter! Now really want the next one sooner rather than later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

as always! This is Spoolee from twitter. I couldn't wait for twitter to load to tell you how much I loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next one...all those sexy men fighting. haha I hope Andrei rips Daniel apart for what he did. You're an amazing writer. Post the next ch. soon please.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely awesome! Stunning! I just can't find the words to praise this strongly enough!

canndcanndover 13 years ago
FREAKIN AWESOME :)

I love this because you took something that could have been too predictable and made it exciting and emotional. A testament to your talent! (Jaz, your head should be huge with all the praise we all have to throw at you after you kick butt with each chapter :)

So, I hoped as I am sure most did that a chance would arise for the other wolves to mate with their vamps. It was predictable that Ash would get hurt and be healed by Nors (well we can assume and hope she will be). It was such a good scene...I pictured it happening in slow motion as it did with her seeing the vamp go for Loretta's belly and her simultaneously jumping in the way and being speared on his talons as she thought about all the loss she had witnessed the year before. I felt like cringing at the image of her going limp. It was an exciting and emotional way for her to be injured. It was so sad and beautiful what she said as she thought she was dying.

Freya is still rough around the edges lol. I think it is funny that she just thinks she'll attempt to like her for the words she spoke that would break most hearts. It was predictable that the baby would be ok but that is a good thing of course. You did a great job of letting us feel the pain Loretta and Andrei were feeling when they thought the baby was gone. The only thing I don't get is that Loretta didn't immediately tell Andrei the baby was alive. Her need to tell him that should have overwhelmed the reasoning that he shouldn't be distracted I would have thought.

You left us with another great cliffhanger. I loved the fact that Daniel and Roberto are such pussies (hell that word can't be more ok anywhere else than on this site lol) hiding behind their army. I would have liked to see the faces of those vamps drop when the ancients all filed in. I hope that you let the fight be exciting and not the cake walk it probably should be given the fact that the Ancients and the twins are all on one side. I hope it will live up to all the other scenes you've worked so well. I am so looking forward to the rest of the story. Get us the next chapter soon please!!!!

I hope you will also find a kick ass way to allow Cedar and Alexei to share blood so they can mate. I guess it would be really interesting if she does convince him to almost kill her so it can happen though I can't see him doing it so I am thinking she'll hurt herself....I'll just have to see how the master lets it happen. Keep it up!!!

IpFc22IpFc22over 13 years ago
*sniffs* You're the real deal, Jaz! *wobbly smile*

Oh wow, what an amazing chapter! I'm still drying the tears from my eyes as I'm typing this. And just FYI, you really had my emotions running the gamut here.

You had me going *from* being close to tears at Andrei's despair over Loretta & Lilac, *to* shaky with chills and heart pounding in dread at Andrei's flawless acting in front of the council, *to* being scared almost to death that whatever could go wrong with their careful planning would go wrong, *to* cheering loudly when the good guys walked in to kick ass, *to* smirking in diabolical anticipation at the impending deaths of Daniel & Roberto, *to* joyous delight at Lilac was still alive(!), *to* even more tears at Ashleigh's bravery and severe injuries, *to* mentally yelling at Nors that "you better get your big butt down to that sub-basement and heal Ashleigh pronto! Oh and yeah while you're at it don't forget to fully mate with her because I'm expecting cute babies from the two of you too!, *to* letting out a mournfully dramatic sigh that Ch. 14 had all too soon(!) come to an end :-(

And while I'm still waiting for my blood pressure to come back down to earth from all the intense emotions you wrangled me through, it seems I have to be patient and wait another week for my next Ch. fix. *pouts* This is not fair at all... Hehe :-P

Just wanted to conclude my long-assed comment by thanking you so much for not allowing baby Lilac to die! I'm so glad and happy and relieved that she's okay and doing just fine :-)

I humbly remain your ever loyal groupie,

-Lola

bossladybossladyover 13 years ago
Just Beyond Awesome

Thank you. I am now living week to week for your chapters.

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109over 13 years ago
You have.....

redeemed yourself by not killing Andrei's child, lololololololol. Anxiously awaiting your next installment ;)

swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years ago
Just brilliant as always

This chapter is brilliant as always. You have a great way of writing that draws the reader into the story and you are very good at the imagery. You put an element of mystery to the story that makes it hard to know the ending while we all had prayed it would work out.

You are also great at putting a cliffhanger to the stories at just the right place. Not too soon and not in a bad place as many writers seem to do.

I feel you are one of the best writers on this site. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that even when you finish with this story that you continue to write other stories that are just as good.

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
There is brilliance and then there is ...

Jaz! You have redefined the word cliffhanger with this chapter. Poor Ashleigh having to endure so much. Oh and I'm with Andrei - tear them all to shreds!! Can't wait for more :)

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
OOOOHhhh

You had to get the tears started again Jaz, that is like so mean, i haven't cried this much over a story in a long time, but i am glad the baby is fine and Ashleigh will be fine once Nors has had vent his rage. Frede is a bit kookie i think, can't wait for her mate to be were, maybe she will start to understand somethings about them.

Keep up the excellent work hun, tc

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i wait every week to read your stories.. i even re-read them cause they are so good. keep them coming... cant wait to read the next one.. you are a true artist.

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Sooooooo Freakin Awesome!

Wow! Sooooooo Freakin Awesome that I can't even think of anything to say. I'm tounge-tied, there's so many thoughts and complements racing around in my head that I can't seem to get anything out. So just know that you are my absolute favourite writer on this site and your brilliant (yeah, I got it in) stories give my brain food for thought and my heart the romance and everlasting love that it desires.

Eternally a Fan - Zooey

LolaAdasiaLolaAdasiaover 13 years ago
Oh the suspense!!!!

I think this is my first comment on this series! I love it to bits, every single on of your series, especially this one =] I love the little bomb you dropped on the baby not being were, i never considered the chance of it being a vampire either! Lovely surprise =] All of your series are so well written & planned out, i only have praise for you! Well done & keep going =]

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

there aren't enough words to describe the journey you take us on, time after time. each chapter is better and even more emotional.

can't wait to "meet" our little Lilac the day she gets born ;-) (i'd dare say i demand you extend the story long enough for the little one to be born, she's going to be such a heart breaker i tell ya!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YOU ROCK!

Thanks for not killing the baby. I just love everything about this story and can't thank you enough for your wonderful work. Feel the love Jaz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cry

Happy Tears oh the love felt by all even those that thought they would never know it. Lord help me the next week is going to do me in. I know you do this for our own good but time is never on the side of the reader. Thanks as always for giving us our next Council fix*****Teagan1fl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

As always Jaz you have your Jazettes raving about the latest chapter of the council..

well I agree with everyone..

What a range of emotions you invoke within us all..

Kudos on the twists for 'Lilac'..

Im in awe..

Roll on next week and the next thrilling installment of THE COUNCIL!!!

SxxyMamacita3SxxyMamacita3over 13 years ago
AWESOME AS ALWAYS!!!

ok Jaz you had me CRYING for God's sake!! I had every freakn emotion during this chapter! Don't make us wait another week!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Get Ch 15 up fast!!!! and as everyone else said, thank God you didnt kill off little Lilac!! Can't wait to meet this little cutie!! Thank you Jaz for another awesome awesome chapter!!!!

Lydia

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 13 years ago
freya.......

so “blood thirsty” and a hero, who would have thought it?

thanks jazz for recommending: Shadow Dagger - by Austin_Erotica , thoroughly enjoying it.

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 13 years ago

I'm loving it but aren't we all? Freya is one bad ass bitch!!! I'm glad the baby survived. I was also thinking that Loretta lost it since we all, readers included, were just thinking about her being Were. Thanks for this twist. Can't wait for next chapter.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Nice job Jaz

I was waiting for this! Good job. Can't wait for the next part.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
Tears

Yup, every chapter now has me tearing up for some reason. your take on love and courage and even evil vampire honor turns me to a cry baby it seams. I love it.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
book form

this is publishing worthy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to be continued

I am really beginning to not like all theses to be continueds. I think you are just being mean to us. Please please hurry up. Thank you for sharing Mechmanas

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great chapter Jaz

Great chapter Jaz, I just hope that nors gets there in time.

It will be so sad if she died.

candi_kanecandi_kaneover 13 years ago
I love this story!

By far one of my favs right now! Freya needs her own story for sure! Maybe she'll mate with Ash's bro's best friend? Anyway Good job, can't wait til the next one!

ShyLittleKittenShyLittleKittenover 13 years ago
The Best! More please... and soon

Love this series. You need to put all of them in a book. I would be first in the line to buy it. I hope the next chapter is not too far away. I have read this story non-stop until now!!

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
~Sigh~

Demitri #dreamy look# lol:) Fantastic chapter! What I'm looking forward to seeing how this thing with Rafe and the were-vamps (lol I like that. Think I'll copyright it ;-}) will turn out. That was something to pay attention to in the last chapter. I loved the cameos in this one, for obvious reasons ofcourse lol. Thanks!

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanover 13 years ago

Ok you got me this time jazz. I did get a little misty eyed during this chapter. Yeah I know here I go breaking the stereotype that guys don't cry, well what can I say other than ya got me. I will also continue to applaud you for capturing those raw emotions and placing them into the story so your readers can experience them too. The ending was very clever, sad and heart wrenching, but clever. I think the best part about your stories is that I never know what to expect. Keep up the good work. As always I await the next chapter.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Tears

It took me a minute to realize the reason I was having such a hard time reading about Ash. TEARS, I had tears in my eyes. Get a grip I laughed to myself it's only a made up story.

Jaz, how do you do it? This ability you have to write a story and pull us all in? Make us feel like your characters are our friends. However you do it, you're the best at it!!!!!!

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13over 13 years ago

Another great chapter. You capture the characters' emotions perfectly. I teared up while I was reading this chapter. Every time I get on this site I check to see if you have posted a new story :). I do think that you should get all of your stories published; I would definitely buy them.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter,

~WG13~

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
spectacular

there's no more to say that hasnt already been said by those wiser than me - good job. And thanks :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ARgh :( I almost want to kill you for stopping there, I was so getting into it!

I'd gone to another place with this one. I mean, I was really there in my head.

Jaz - this is such a good story. I can't wait for every installment; then I live it, breathe it and eat it up while I'm reading; and then curse loudly that there's no more for a while!

I think I must be an addict...

Seriously, I've told you before I think you're a great writer and I literally can't wait for the next thrilling episode. I really don't care what happens next, I know I'm in good hands :)

Take care

F

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
Thanks

At least I did not have to wait to long like I have to for some lawyer story. Waiting for both of you was starting to be a little too much. Thanks for the entertainment and keeping all safe and a live. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Totally awestruck

What can i say this is the best chapter yet.... knowing that Loretta is still pregnant with Andrei baby and its a vampire. I am glad that Ashleigh was able to get over her fear of vampires and save Loretta. But will Nors get to Ashleigh before Freya has to give blood to save her. what of the civil war going on will everyone come out alive.... expect Daniel and Roberto. hurry up with the next chapter.

Is this really your last series....please write more about these characters i really enjoyed the whole series...in fact I'm rereading them again

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
thank you!!!

i knew it!!! the baby will live...yey!!! i am so happy!! thank you!!!

you really are a superb storyteller. even if i know what freya will do, i still cried. what are u doing to me? making me a crybaby? hahahaha.

superbly done Jaz. my hats off to you. continue please... and i know...you are trying to write fast... keep me excited ok? :) tata!

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyover 13 years ago
I'm so happy

Wait... now i'm sad. This story has me in mood swings,lol. Happy to see an update. Then tears streaming down my face at Ashleighs injury. Then cheering when they were rescued. Whew... what a great engaging story. By far one of my favs. Thanks for this and keep them coming : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crying my eyes out here. . .

I so look forward to the rest of the story! What a terrible cliff hanger! Nors needs to hurry up and heal his little mate. I love your character developement with Freya. Her actions continue to suprise me. You were really able to grab us with this chapter and wove some great emotions into it. I am seriously red eyed right now and was silently bawling my eyes out when Ashleigh was hurt. Keep up the great work!!

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Awestruck & Proud!!!

I'm just in awe of your skill for writing! I can't get enough~ I'm happy that the baby still lives and the chance for Nors & Ashleigh to fully mate is near. I love every bit that you dole out to us. Keep it coming, Jaz!!

Sincerely,

Zee~

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Hubba Hubba

Yay you pulled it out the bag again Jaz!

Knew we would get down to some good old fighting sometime, grims 1 - vamps 0!

Lets have some passionate bonding to make it all better!

Well done, can't wait for the next, keep it coming! XxX

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
I can't wait....

for Nors and Andrei to open up a gigantic can of whoop-ass...it's going to be great!

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
So Good!

I love the way this story is going, and can't wait to read more! The thought of 'Lilac' being a little biter is quite cute too! Freya is becoming a fab character, I think her pure vampiness needs another strong vamp on the scene - someone from her past so we can learn more about her and the vamps?!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
Excellent

There you go making me cry again...I love it, every word of it. It was so saddening that Ashleigh was on the verge of dying but things took a turn for the better when Freya showed up when she did. Ya know I think for her sacrifice Ashleigh should be the God-mother of the little one. I could go on and on about this chapter... you know I can... but I won't... this time :) Great chapter Jaz.

-392OhMyGoodness

jenni_tujenni_tuover 13 years ago
What is left to say?

Each chapter exceeds the prior! This is wonderful! Adjectives fail me! You are amazing! I can not wait for the next chapter!

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
DAMN

You've made me eat crow and it was a foul tasting hideous bird :( But on a good note.....MAD GROUPIE LOVE IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!! I am SO glad your not a interspecies baby killer!!!!!! OMG!!!! Girl!!! I mean first there's no biting then there's biting then a baby then possibly no baby!! This story is emotionally draining!!! Your a total JERK and Im loving you for being one....now hurry up with the next chapter!!! Your HHIC

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Have I mentioned that

the end of each chapter is torture? Can they just continue indefinitely? Excellent chapter, as usual. Awesome that the baby has mental ability already. And of course, I'm relieved the baby is okay. Bring on the next chapter!

sweetvictorysweetvictoryover 13 years ago
Caught up!

I didn't realize until I got to the end of the chapter that I've finally caught up to your writing! I've enjoyed each of your stories so much and loved being able to tear through them from beginning to end. Now I'll just have to wait impatiently for the rest...Count one more for your fanbase!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
I KNEW IT!

The baby lives! YEAH! I knew, or was hoping hard, that the Were/Vamp combo would save baby Lilac. Now all I'm waiting for is Nors to hurry his ass down there to heal Ash.

Great chapter as usual, MEJ--'urry up with the next one--no delays this time, missy!

MissKris14MissKris14over 13 years ago
Wonderful!

This comment is late, I'm sorry! Well you know how much I love this series. Once again, you've really been mean to your readers about how you've ended the chapter! Like others, I'm also very glad the baby was able to survive. You've created such a wonderful world for us to enjoy! I love all of your characters, and this story has been the best in the series! Fantastic job!

dhaydhayover 13 years ago
Fabulous

I'm following all of your work at the moment, The Courtesan, Scent of Fear (completed... great romance!!!!) and this, out of all of them this is definitely my favourite. The weekly updates can not come quick enough!!!

Keep writing, you have soooo much talent!

Hope that you get that beautiful laptop for Xmas!!

:-)

Debi H

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

U Rock! As usual, on the edge of my seat reading. Love, LOVE your writing abilities, keep up the awsome work! Thank you, THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This is an awesome series! I have never been so addicted to a group of stories by any other writer on this site. Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I CRIED! IT WAS SO WONDERFULLY WRITTEN, PLEASE DON'T END IT JUST YET, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO BE TOLD! DO NOTE THAT I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR WORK.! WOW SIMPLY AMAZING.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Okay, yeah...

This was a very fucking good chapter. Very nice set-up for the coming action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow.

.....just......wow. Totally speechless, I was bawling my eyes out for a good five minutes there. Don't stop, EVER

IsaboeIsaboeover 12 years ago
Gory but intriguing!

This was one of the more violent, gut-wrenching ones, but I completely appreciated it. I've also become quite enamoured with Andrei...my heart shattered to see him come to the full realisation of just how dire a situation his beloved was in. And when he stood in front of the windows, shedding tears of pain...

Lastly...that Freya. Whoa. Blood lust personified. I thought Andrei and Demetri were the ones to really fear, but Freya...and she doesn't even have a mate to spur her on!

Once again, bravo dear Jaz. And once again I shall be short on sleep tonight and a nightmare to my colleagues in the morning.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
Bad-ass!!!

...and it's only the beginning. Once again keeping us on the edge. Thanx Jaz

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AS ALWAYS THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN STAY HOME

the menfolk go off to war. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awsome...

My God what a wonderful story. I almost cried a couple of times it was so intense.

Stormraven88Stormraven88about 12 years ago
Great job

You had me bawling jazz. Omg you have no idea when I thought the baby was dead quiet honestly I was wondering if I could keep reading. Great job

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaabout 12 years ago
Stupid phone....

As I was scrolling I hit the 2nd star & it registered it. So it was supposed to be 5 stars cuz I had tears running down my face. Wonderful story telling.

SummerSphinxSummerSphinxover 11 years ago
TEARS

Just so many tears. This chapter was fantastically written... all of your chapters are. You are so skilled at conveying raw emotion. You write in a way that makes me feel everything your characters are feeling and THAT is the mark of a truly skilled writer.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Know what?!

During this fourth reading of your storylines, I've come to value your characterization and scene settings. I also value the depth and quality of the conversations...audible and inaudible. Thanks for the adventure of your imagination Sensai! ....and yeah, although no tears...I get the drama. I love your description of the fight scenes as well....Freya's time in Japan wasn't her first huh? Karate? Kung Fu?...hmmnnnnn?? You're THE MASTER! It's your universe...yada..yada...yada....

sexycelestriansexycelestrianabout 11 years ago
Sobbing

I literally have tears in my Eyes and am crying. Such an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn fine work hun

Yes i'm a guy and I got a little choked up there

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this brought tears.............

I enjoyed this chapter too but this one brought tears.....as I know the anguish of loosing a child.............mine was not a baby when he died, but he is dead and I suffered as this story made me remember.............so I cried...........

oorah_sbjoorah_sbjover 9 years ago
very touching...very emotional....very.human...

always good versus evil in real life....

To anonymous below....I'm sorry about the loss of your child...I wouldn't have wished it on anyone, no matter what....though I believe in reincarnation...so perhaps your child will have been reincarnated again....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6489 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES