All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 19'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
princessTRprincessTRover 13 years ago
100 stars!

So I guess that gets rid of all the pregnancy rumors out there as well as the hybrid theories.

Wow - they really are meant for each other.

What an incredible ending to an amazing series. I am almost sad to say goodbye. Thank you for keeping my sleep deprived and constantly attached to my computer - it has been a blast!

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmover 13 years ago
I didn't expect

this particular twist. Great ending, and possibly beginning to another series? What do you think? So what next re: the hybrid kids? Will there be a sequel about them when they're of age? Looking forward to that possibility... hint,hint... LOL

SouthernFemmeSouthernFemmeover 13 years ago
<3

I loved how this series ended and I'm definitely hoping that there is another series to follow. I would love to know how the new council works out and if Caleb and Annie can really sit on the sidelines and not let their true identitied be known.

I want to know how the hybrid kids are, what parts of them are Were and which parts are Vampire.

Amazing writing as always, the end of the year while you take a break is going to be endless! lol

rosettastonedrosettastonedover 13 years ago
oh wow

just wow. Absolutely blown away. Bravo jaz. Bravo. That was an amazing way to tie it up. Please dont leave us waiting too long. You take your well deserved break but we will be waiting. Ever impatiently i might add lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very satisfying ending, and it opens up so many new possible stories (Garb and Freya??) I will miss you while you are gone so come back soon! You are wonderful

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 13 years ago
There's so much I want to say!

I want to hear about Caleb and Annie's former lives. I want to know how the hybrid kids turn out, and if any other vampires get mated to werewolves. And so much more. But if there's just one question that I could have answered, it's this: Why don't people know about Gard? Everyone thinks that Caleb is the oldest vampire, but it's not true. Has Gard been alive since their last life? But sadly, I'll have to wait for the answers to any of these questions. Have a well deserved break and I agree 100 stars.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
I checked for this 8 times tonight and

then I actually hopped twice in my chair and clapped my hands severals times in excitement as I waited for the first page to load! As always, truly amazing. PLEASE for my sanity, continue these Characters in to another series. I fear that ALL of the characters you have created in these stories from the very first one will leave a hole in my soul if I don't get more. It takes one hell of a talented writer to have me concerned that Freya is lonely....lol and to be perfectly honest, I have to see this part come to life through your pages....Something told her Liliana Rose Romanov was going to be a daddy's girl! I want that sooooooooo bad...lol Last but not least, enjoy your vacation but know that I will be checking for new stories on my birthday:-) January 5th to be exact if you want to throw out a present..lol Happiest of Holiday seasons to you Jaz!

ElizzyElizzyover 13 years ago
And so it ends...

You jaz are amazing, and this series has been amazing as always! You are such a great writer and your characters are so believable and loveable. I am sure I will come back to this story many times and I will really miss you when you go. Can't wait for the next series!

You are AMAZING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

You are just amazing! This was definitely the best ending ever and I have read all your stories. I just love how this played out. Ahhh! I need more, but I understand that you also need your break. So enjoy it while it lasts and please please please come back to tell more amazing stories. I love them and you are a very talented writer! Thanks so much =)

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
what a journey

thank you for the wonderful journey you have lead us through starting from Fighting The Inevitable and ending with this chapter here it has been a journey that has seen happy times and sad times from the joy of finding mates to loosing friends protecting future mates all of vividly portrayed thru your excellent skills as a writer and story teller. you have colored this world with the wonderful words that you have written

Through it all with every chapter you have manage to surpass the previous chapter by writing every chapter better then the last you have proven yourself to be a top notch author . I hope that very soon you will get published so we can have a copy of these wonderful stories for our own

please enjoy your vacation and know that we will be waiting with baited breath for when you are ready to return and start posting again

In closing i would like to thank you and your editor worldhistorybuff for sharing this wonderful saga with us

your ------ fan(you can pick the descriptor )

donalde

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Ahh the end for the moment?

You have certainly left plenty of openings for more to be told.I must admit I was really hating Annie for a while there but she came right in the end. I am thinking her lonely bro would be perfect for Nor's lonely sister. LOL I know I am still trying to pair Freya of. It was a beautiful chapter but I don't see it as an ending more of the beginning point for a new series after your SHORT holiday!

You have made my year with your wonderful stories thank you so much and can't wait to read the next. Happy holiday my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
again wow

This was a great chapeter. but i feel it was left at a impass i mean now you got rafes sister who has to explain to rafe. and they have their own pack now too. i feel that this is a important part of the story and up coming chapters.... you my lady are a talented story teller and i cant wait till you post a new story.... i say new years should be a great start to another wonderful series..... thank you i been checking all say for this chapter....

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109over 13 years ago
Yes!!!!!

I can't sing your praises enough Jaz, from the very beginning we could sense that there was more to Annie than met the eye, her innate ability to see the good in others regardless of circumstance. Not to mention Caleb, told you i had my suspicions about him from my last post, only to have it confirmed in your latest addition.

I will say this, if you haven't taken steps to become published, you should do so. I have no objection to ebooks coming before hardcopies :)

Keep up the good work and know that there are people out there rooting for you to succeed!!

Love Ya

DarkFlamesDarkFlamesover 13 years ago
WHAT a READ!!!!

By far the best series on Literotica, you go girl! Now, I have a suggestion...poor Gard needs a mate~how about Freya? What magic you could spin there! Thank you for this, I have enjoyed every thrilling chapter.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

J sweetie, this roller coaster ride has come to end end, and what an end. so many options to go forward with.

i like how they all got closure even C&A, the little one being born....

it was an amazing story, as donald said, each chapter surpassing the previous one.

@tweeter fans, sorry if i was a tease with all the speculating that went on, knowing i had already read this wonderful masterpiece, i hope you forgive me ;-)

J, enjoy your time off (though remembering correct you said that previous time as well and we got TC instead hihi) and be safe in all that snow!!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 13 years ago
thanks jaz......

..... for no cliffhangers!! now go girl and enjoy your hiatus and please come back to us, refreshed ;0) season's greetings.

bossladybossladyover 13 years ago
OMG - How Beautifully you handled this...

This has got to be one of the most satisfying, thrilling and memorable stories that I have read. You are amazing. Thank you for an ending that fit so beautifully but also left the door open for more. I love characters that remain long after the story has ended and you have given us that and so much more.

I hope your Holidays are wonderful and I can't wait for the next story.

Thank you!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
WOWWWWW Jaz.

I really enjoyed this story. SUch a lot of cliff hangers and twists and turns in this story. Hope you have a nice Christmas break and hopegully next Year you will write a follow on story to this one.

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
And the story ends...

And now your ever impatient fans kick you off the stage so can take the free time you need. And don't you dare to come back before you are rested, just because you think we'd want a new piece. Take as long as you need and if it is 6 month to a year then we just have to wait. We may curse you a thousand ways to the end of the world and back, but as they say we will love you all the more once your back.

As for the great job you've done finishing this latest epos, I don't have the words to praise you. The only sad thing is that my guess was wrong as it would have been such an easy way for Annie to get the children she so much deserves. But beautifully ended Jazz.

And now git. Enjoy your down time.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
Absolutely Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as i hate to see this series of stories to end! You did a Fantastic job of keeping us on our toes, in tears, in laughter and most importantly ABSOLUTELY LOVING each one of Your characters in this series, and as a truely wonderful writer, You left the door open for the future stories, if You so desired to continue them.

Now its time for You to take that much needed break so you can refresh your muses and your body. So you can come back to all of us, with new stories and ideas and as You know allllllll of us will hate it for however long that maybe but we will be waiting for you with baited breath and at the edge of our seats, with tissues handy, (just in case they are needed) which is so part of any story you write...lol

i know i have cursed at you for making me sob, cry and weep as much as making us so angry at certain characters and the occasional cliff hangers. But we all do love you and want you to take care of yourself, not only for your sake but for our sanity... *chuckles* Because we truely would go insane without your stories.

P.S.

Make sure to let us all know when we can finally buy all the stories. Especially when they come to hardcover. *winks* It would be nice to be able to have them autographed as well..hehehe

Take care of yourself hun.

Donna

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Nice job

Nice job tying up the ends. :) I think you've earned a break. Until the next story.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
I told you.....

the reward for being patient would be all that much sweeter! Wonderful, Marvelous, Glorious.... There really isn't enough descriptive words left to describe your masterpiece!

Now go have a wonderful, marvelous, glorious Holiday..... and come back when your ready.

@Mokkelke you are forgiven! Now stop reading and commenting and start writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
W.O.W

I can't believe that after so long you can still surprise me. The ending was inspired and if you do happen to continue writing this series maybe with the Guardian and Freya or something ;) it will add a whole new unexplored aspect. It was amazin , awesome ending, you have some serious talent thank you for sharing. :D

ajm1250ajm1250over 13 years ago

This was one very good story. I enjoyed reading for start to finish. I'm looking forwardto your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks a lot but...........

Excellent and beautiful story.You are unarguably the best author on this site. The character development has been wonderful and I almost feel as if I have a personal relationship with them all.

Thanks a lot but I have a problem with you and that is your decision to terminate the series especially with all this guardian stuff now starting. I give you permission to go on a 2 month holiday on the strict condition that you continue this saga hahahahahaha!

Ok on a serious note pls pls dont stop and if you need financial inducements then I can open an account for you in the Cayman islands lol.

God bless and i wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

wotmewotmeover 13 years ago

simply excellent, I'm going to miss your writing, enjoy your rest

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Wow

This whole story has been amazing from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW...just WOW!

I am in awe of you and your ability to tell a story with such meaning in each word. It is by far the best series I have read.

I am sensing Freya and Gard or Freya and that lone Alexander brother. The possibilites are endless. 2011 cannot come fast enough. Thank you!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
See, I KNEW you were going to do this!

Open a whole new window and not close it when you leave! MEJ, you can be sooo cruel! Now we have wait months to find out what all this means.

I'm surprised I'm not that sad to see the story end. I can only conclude that the fact that I know you still have stories to write alleves my pain (a bit).

Get some rest, but while you're resting, think about all the stories you have to write before you decide, I hope never, to close the door on this fantastic world you have created.

Bravo, MEJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!!

What a fabulous twist!!! Gard and Freya??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I have read ALL of your stories in this series from Fighting the Inevitable to this and you are an amazing writer, you suck in your audience and leave them thinking "Holy S**t that was a great story!" Please continue writing in the new year and please don't let all these great characters die, I think a Gard and Freya story would be great and you could still work in what everyone else is up to without making them main characters. Once again thank you for all your great stories (which i will be reading again) and i can't wait to read something new next year! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Rustyman65Rustyman65over 13 years ago
WOW Way to leave us Thinking

I have looked foward to every chapter in this story, now I have a few months"HOPEFULLY" for a new and exciting story line.

Thanks For All Your Hard Work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

This story was amazing. You made the characters so real. Looking foward to next year for a continuation of this story or a new one. Keep the imagination flowing.

realtrealtover 13 years ago
Congratulations Miss Jaz!

Fantastic story, so well written. Each chapter was a delight to explore. Enjoy your break but don't forget all of us waiting patiently for you to return. Happy holidays - see you in 2011. Realt

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I love what you have done with this series. I was thinking back today about how much I enjoyed FTI and TA and then WWC, and in many ways this story surpasses them. This may be partially due to the fact that I have become so attached to these characters, but mostly I think it has been witnessing you come into your own with your writing. I guess you really can improve on perfection. :) You have a wonderful tale on your hands and still so much more to explore. I feel emotionally invested in what happens next! LOL! I can't say it enough ways, that I love this world you have brought to life. I know you have honed your tallent in a way that is more than simple attachment to characters though, because you even pulled on my heart strings with Gard. The level of anguish brought forth from his fear that Annie was sending him away was impressive in so few words about a character that was unknown previous to this chapter. The deep bond of old souls came through and really shined. Thank you so much for sharing your tallent with us. I hope that writing these stories has brought you as much joy as reading them has brought to me. Enjoy your break and rest up! You deserve it. I have a sneaking suspicion that you won't be able to resist the lure of the pen (or more likely the keyboard LOL!) for too long. :) At least I hope not, because you and your wonderful work will be missed, terribly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

Amazed! I'm in LOVE with this story! Thank you so much for sharing with us! This far surpasses anything else I've ever read! EVER! and I'm a book worm! Let us know if you're published because I would buy your book in a heart beat without even reading the back!

misspixelmisspixelover 13 years ago
Gard and Freya

Gard and Freya please! lol, We'll keep you writing about this universe forever if you let us :) I understand if you choose not to continue with this universe but please know that if you do you have fans waiting to read any new material. Also, if you have any of your work published please let me know, I'd love to buy some pieces of your work.

I'd wish you a Merry Christmas but I don't know what winter holidays you celebrate, so have a Merry Winter Holiday and a Happy New Year :)

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Such a wonderful story. You are brilliant Jaz. During your hiatus i will re-read your stories esp this story. You are one superb writer. I am lost for words.

I love Caleb and have always have this affection to him. I am glad I did, coz he is my hero. Annie is sooo blessed having him in her life. And Annie adapting to change even with her power is such a nice feeling. :) They do complement each other, the King and Queen.

More please... more stories.. i cannot vote for 10 so i have to satisfy myself with a 5. hahahaha. wish i can vote again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad to say good bye 4 the holiday.

i have read all you stories. you are amazing. i cant get enough of your stories. i hope u enjoy your holidays and a wonderful new year. i will be sure to be waiting on your new stories in 2011. you stories are breath taking. keep it up.

p.s. please publish these as books. you will have a lot of people who sure will purchase them.

again happy holidays.

cutie4rmjacutie4rmjaover 13 years ago

I love this story so much...You should make gard and freya fall in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Have a great holidays.....

Thank you for sharing your talent here on Literotica.com. It was really a pleasure to read your stories. I'm sure a lot of readers will miss you and your stories, hope 2011 comes much sooner :-)

Anyways, have a great holidays. God bless you and everyone.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
5 BIG FAT GOLD STARS

You know I'd love to say something really brilliant right now, but I can't quite find the right words so I"ll say this instead. Jaz, you have created some wonderful characters that will not easily be forgotten. Whether you create new characters or keep these guys going (HINT), I will continue to follow your writing. You have given me hours of enjoyment by sharing your story, and for that I say THANK YOU. Now go enjoy your holiday and then get back to work because I've already read everything you've written. And I'd hate to start having withdrawals.

Again, Happy Holidays

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it! Is there a chance we could have freya's and Emily's stories when you come back??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You Rock!

Wow what an ending to the Council. Constantly twisting and turning the plot to keep us all in awe of your talent Jaz. I am going to miss your postings but know how you need to recharge your batteries. will catch up with you on Twitter and keep you up to date with everything there. Keep thinking up the tales and let us share them in 2011.

YOU ROCK!!

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 13 years ago
Now I have to find another story that my Gryphon likes.

This was quite the series, and a real fun read. I Do notus that you left it open at the end and hope for more instalmens after your brake, but if you have other tails to tell please write them. Have a happy holiday seson! Oh and Gryfter, my Gryphon, wants you to run around your tree three times fo him... whatever that meens...

Have fun

See you later!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
You took the word right out of my mouth sandman0312

but to me these people (for they are not just characters to me) will be missed while they all go on holiday. I love them all they are like family we hurt with them and cry with them and for them, I can't imagine not being able to see them and their world continue. So I hope that next year our friends Caleb,Annie,Demetri,Mara,Rafe,Lacey,Jared,Millie,

Andrei,Loretta,Alexei,Cedar,Aaron,Jen,Nors,Ashleigh,

Freya and Gard? Also Brody would love to see someone for him aswell and will hopefully join us here for another exciting year!

I hope Jaz you will continue your magic in this world and post them here, til you are old and grey and have sold billions of book.LOL

sweetpea265sweetpea265over 13 years ago
So much Awesomness!!!

Loved this story. If this is the end of the inevitable series it would still be one of the best I've ever read. But I hope you have it in you to continue with Gard's story. Anyways I am soo glad I got to read your stories :) thank you.

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanover 13 years ago
One word

Prefection!

Now go take a break jazz you deserve it :)

Oh and I promise no more long critiques :p

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
I heart you!! :)

A masterpiece is all I can say. I'm glad I got the chance to take this reading journey with you, Jaz. Thanks for your efforts and your endless quest to outdo yourself with your writings. I appreciate the closure you gave to us as well! I'll patiently wait for the new installments in the new year. I can see Gard & Fredya hooking up lol Have a good rest and early Happy Holidays~

Til next time,

Zee~

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
aaaarrrrrrggggggg

I can not believe you left us off with a cliff hanger - omfg - i never thought you cruel until now - i can see the cliff hangers while the story was flowing - but this was the last chapter and you have killed us. How am I supposed to rest easy with this crap - so many unanswered questions. OMG - so very unfair - but it was a wonderful chapter - but is liliana a were or a vamp - you never said - so much was left unsaid - you had better have a new series that picks up where this left off or I shall hunt you down and make you write the ending - lol - your biggest fan ever - Kate

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
HOLY CRAP!

I'm sooooo glad that you posted the last chapter....but sooo sad that it has come to an end.

But it was GREAT!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!

Are you going to continue with another story with our favorite characters??? :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A++++

What an ending to a great story. I do love all the characters in your stories. If I were to grade your stories i would give A+ to everyone of them. Please think about publishing them...they are to good to be left and forgotten. Other people deserve a chance to love your stories as I have. Enjoy your holiday and come back with another story... maybe a story on Caleb and Annie's former lives, but you have incorporate the other characters in the story,without them it wouldn't be a story.

JAXTIGJAXTIGover 13 years ago
PERFECT!!!

I really can not think of anything new to add to all (52)these comments. Ditto is all I got. Just thought it might make you chuckle to know. I did not see this posted before bed last night. I usually do not look at this site in the morning due to to much to do before work. This morning I had a few minutes so I decided to take a look. Low and behold CHAPTER 19!!! The chuckle part is I had to force myself NOT to call in late to work! I knew I could not rush thru this story. It has to be enjoyed. Needless to say I could not get the computer turned on fast enough when I got home. LOL Thanks for sharring this adventure (and all the others) with us. WHEN you publish this I will be 1 of so many to stand in line to buy. Thanks again and have a great holiday. I will be looking for more of your writtings in the new year (and before then just incase). Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a most wonderful series. Come back soon. You are such a talented writer! You made me smile, laugh and cry with your characters. You need to put these characters in a book. We would all buy it or them! Thank you again!

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Tear....sob

Yes there are tears because parting is such great sorrow!!!! Well!! That was that and now I'm ready for the next installment!!! Hurry!!!Hurry!!! You know how impatient I am and I know your not through with all of the characters from the series so I wont cry too long!!!! Well now I'm going to go cry myself to sleep and start re-reading the series again tomorrow with hopes that you will start the next story before I finish.....sob...whimper!!! Your always fanatic HHIC!!!! :-{

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
near perfection

i still ask, when do the press's start running, this is better than 90% of whats on the shelves in bookstores. and my my how you have thrown a twist at the end. hope to see more in a few months

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeeover 13 years ago
It hurts

when your stories end! I love them so much and all that characters and the worlds you build. I've read everything here and can't wait for more. Have a happy end of the year... I look forward to 2011 and more great stories.

smurfmatesmurfmateover 13 years ago
Brillant!

You have created characters that I will never get tired of. Your ability to make them seem so real is a testament to your amazing talent. I would love to have your all of your stories in hardcover. You deserve to be published.

May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For you have truly earn a rest. I'll be patiently awaiting your return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!

I LOVED THIS SERIES!!! ALL OF IT!!!! Sooo The Guardian needs a mate? How about Freya...., that should be a hoot! Make her a favorite Aunt of all the new kids..., make her pretend to hate it..., make the kids torture her intended!!! HA, I LOVE THAT!!!!

Whatever you decide..., YOU ARE A FANTASTIC STORY TELLER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR IMAGINATION!!! Feel free to give us as many updates into the lives of your characters. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
You know what I think ...

MORE!!! I know this is finished but I would like the next chapter please!!!

I'm too demanding I know ...

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Hmmm...

What can I say? Jaz this was a wonderful chapter... there is so much happening in it from Ash/Nors mating (gorgeous) to Cedar/Alexei pregnancy (exciting) and my favourite... the birth of Liliana (tear jerker moment there with Andrei).

As for the ending note with Caleb and Annie... you are a sucker for punishment girl! Leaving this with something like that to stew over the break is horrible! Already my mind is brainstorming possible storylines and plotting upcoming dramas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Freya needs LOVE

I have never felt more conflicted over reading a final chapter as I have with this one. This story has worked it's way into my heart with such vivid characters that live in my mind long after the story has been read. I have wanted to read this chapter so much and yet I realy don't want it to end. My hope is that after your little break, you return to this wonderful world and perhaps weave some special Jaz magic for Freya. After all you now have a single Gard on the loose or perhaps a sexy wolf man could warm Freya up! I live in hope Jaz and thank you again for your wonderful work.

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 13 years ago
I'm speechless...

Wow. You are an amazing writer Jaz! Can't wait to see what your brain cooks up next year. I am going to miss this crew though. Maybe when Lilly falls in love... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow wow and wow

This is the most touching and romantic chain story series I have the honor of reading. You're a very great writer Jaz. I hope you keep write for us (your devoted fans). ^^

Very great storyline, strong willed hero and heroine, and romantic tales being cooked together. I just can say many WOWs. Please write again soon, if not the continuation of this chain stories maybe you can write a whole new set of stories and I hope it will be about supernatural beings. (hehehe... I just hope you keep writing because everything that you write is so damn good)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ohh soo great!!!!

i love this story soo much. gard and freya that should be the next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nooooooooo!!!!!!

I love love love how these characters are so intertwined and are so connected!!!! Now you say this is your last post until the new year.....talk about a serious cliffhanger! Your writing excites, inspires and transports me to a fantasy world of which I wish to claim permanent residency!!! I just love you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
perfect!

too soon to see some love stories about all these babies being born?

maybe a little leap into the future? great great great job :)

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Where to start.....what an end!!

Love the epilogue - a fab early xmas present from you to us! And whilst you enjoy your hiatus and come up with more brilliant stories, I will still be pondering on Gard's life/relationship with 'Anakatrine' and Caleb (his sire?! WTF!). Thanks for the update on all the other characters too!

Can't wait to read more from you but in the meantime enjoy the rest of 2010, and I will no doubt re-read all your work just in time for a 2011 instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Adding On..

there's nothing more left to say! you're brilliant, exceptional... the words have all been used up to praise you and we're repeating ourselves now, but i wanted to add my vote to the idea that Gard and Freya might come to be something?

I'll look forward to reading your stories next year :) and thanks for all the wonderful work you did this year!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
sob!

You had me tearing when the baby was born, choked up at cedars excitement and blubbing like a baby by the end...im off to read the whole story over again, and i mean from rafe's attack at the very beginning, cos i cant imagine not having a cullen masterpiece to look forward too ;o) thanks for posting - merry christmas x

SxxyMamacita3SxxyMamacita3over 13 years ago
OMG JAZ another masterpiece!!

Jaz I finally had a chance to catch up and read the last 3 chapters....had too much family drama that kept me away dang it....lol....I have felt every emotion once again! I agree with everyone else....get these published...I along with everyone on here will purchase them!! And I also agree, Freya and Gard sound like the perfect couple....both loners with history...sounds like to broken souls that need healing to me! and baby Lily how sweet!! made me cry to find out the name was the Romanov brothers' mom....such a wonderful tribute! and now baby Caramel! Sounds intriguing there too!! and this new twist with Annie and Caleb! OMG!! talk about wanting to know more!! Take your much deserved and well earned break, but don't make us wait tooooooo long for another Jaz masterpiece!!!! we love you Jaz!!

Lydia

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks again

Thanks again for turning me on to this genre. I anxiously awaited every chapter. You are a fabulous writer - I would love to know if you plan to tackle other story lines.

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
Thank You

This was the perfect ending. This story was a wild ride from beginning to end and I enjoyed it so very very much. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I can't wait for new stories. Could it be possible that Gard would be the one to tame Freya? Hope you and your family have a Happy Holidays.

Rudegal74Rudegal74over 13 years ago
Thank you....

I absolutely freaking adore you and your writing. I eagerly anticipate you telling the story of Freya (preferably w/ a wolf cause we already have three of the male vampires) and Gard. But the most important thing is that nothing else really needs to be said except thank you for the wonderful ride. ...I am eagerly waiting for your next installment. Thank you

csmith75csmith75over 13 years ago
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

I can't wait for your next installment..I love how they all tie together

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 13 years ago
AMAZING

BRAVO! YOU FRICKIN' ROCK!!

I am again humbled by your writing. You are truly gifted. Simply awsome with your storytelling.

(Sigh) I eagerly await further installments with the characters you have created. I love each and every one.

Thank you. Truly, thank you for allowing us into your world and letting us get swept up into something amazing.

Thanks again,

an awed fan.

twstdmindtwstdmindover 13 years ago
Bittersweet

Okay. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was a little disappointed with this chapter. Especially the bit about the incarnation. It sort of seemed like it popped out of nowhere. I just wish there were some hints along the way or something to build up to this point. Otherwise, the chapter was very happily-ever-after for all characters. The Romonav's found peace, Liliana was a healthy baby, Cedar was pregnant, Rafe was accepting his role as Alpha, the vampires were accepting HIM as their alpha. I guess I'm just so used to your cliffhangers that this seemed a bit anticlimatic :/ Ah well, I'm still a dedicated fan so I will be looking forward to the next installment in this series OR just another series. I know it's always the author saying how much he/she appreciates people reading their story, but I want to say that I appreciate the time and effort you put into this series. And all for free, too! So, thank you very, very, very much. From the bottom to the top of my heart, thank you!

blunajanablunajanaover 13 years ago
You can't stop this universe

Please, come back to them! How does Rafe react and is there love for Gard? And how will their friends react to an even older Vampire? I love this series and please com back.

AndiStarrAndiStarrover 13 years ago
Many Thanks

I have been a follower since day one of your writings. I love the ending and build-up to the next series.

You have a lot of players now in the series; don't be afraid to lose/drop some of them regardless of the (hmm) choice comments you might get.

Please keep it interesting!

GaleWillowGaleWillowover 13 years ago
Truly a worthy read.

This chapter still creates the illusion of a cliff hanger yet it also ties up the lose ends that have cropped up during the previous chapters. The ending leaves me in peace yet had the dynamics to let you know there is going to be another book. I think back to the past chapters and even the previous books. I find those little quirks that bugged me at the time are now resolved. A new era in this saga is coming and it will be apon us next year. I have thousands of books but there are only two authors who have such talent that it allows me to read their books again and again, finding more meaning to each story.

Thank you very much Jaz for the pleasure you have given me as a reader.

Gale

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
Next Year Now

No break for you start writing again XD need next book now!!!! brain shutting down no more of your series for at least 2 months can't wait for next year (literally) loved it have a fun vacation

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
great read

Loved your whole series and can't wait for the next book have a fun vacation from writing and remember if you get the urge to write before next year do it :P

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 13 years ago
Excellent!!!!

I give you an award... I loved the entire series from the beginning and was absolutely enthralled by your plots, characters and themes. You are a very gifted writer and it's quite refreshing and exciting to find your work. Please never stop, I think i'm addicted. Great job!!!

thenorthernstarthenorthernstarover 13 years ago

Loved it! I'm wondering if you have a love interest in mind for Freya for the next story....perhaps Gard or Cedar's long lost brother????? They both would be an interesting combination. Can't wait to see what is next!

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
Well it is your decision

But why you want to waist your new year's eve on writing so that you can post something in the in 2011 is your choice. you do know January 1 is 2011 and as you promise we will have a new series in 2011 soooo ...

... wait you mean your waiting longer nooooo the torture is to much.

Thanks for the entertainment please hurry back. you here yet no oh well enjoy the holidays. Mike from Texas

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
I thought most of the epilogue was great

but all the stuff about Gard and the history of the reincarnations was too much, too fast. I anticipated that story being told over the course of a whole story, not over a page and a half. It seemed rushed and kind of tacked on to the end. To me, a more appropriate teaser ending would have been to have Caleb unlock the door in Annie's mind and to end with "Callain", "Anakatrine". It would still draw readers in and get them interested for the next part in the series. This took all that anticipation, put a nice, tidy bow around it and kind of chucked it at us. Sparknotes, style.

However, I did love the birth of little Lily and all the character work there. I find it interesting that Cedar displayed signs of pregnancy as soon as Lily was born. Can only one super hybrid be carried at a time? Is that why Cedar and Alexei were trying and trying to no avail? I can't wait to find out what special skills these kids are going to have.

Looking forward to the next story in this series when 2011 rolls around.

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago
Excellent!

This series has been amazing (as with all your other ones).

I really hope Gard is for Freya although the comment about Cedar's brother is interesting, could Freya accept the wolves enough to find her mate in one??? She has been doing quite well with Ashleigh.

I hope you have an excellent break Jaz! Look forward to your new stories for 2011, how will I manage the wait! Maybe I'll re-read all your submissions :)

Season's Greetings!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
See you all next year!

I have loved all the stories in this series they have become part of my life now and can't imagine life without my Jaz fix but also all the regular commenters that come here to read and share their feelings for your stories it makes me feel like part of a large family who all adore your work.

So I look forward to seeing all the familiar names next year when you come back to us all.

shortydeeshortydeeover 13 years ago
Seasons Greeting To You and Yours!!

I hope that you will have some fun while you are resting for the Holidays. I was very suprised at how this story turned out. I hope that you will be giveing us an update on the newly mated couples. Please let us know more about Caleb and Annie. I hope that Freya will find a mate too, I am hoping it will be a Were...LOL

PLEASE keep on writing it is wonderful reading you work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Seasons Greetings

jazz you did a great job on the stories. Just have one question, you brought up Daniel Alexendar and never really continued with him. Just wondering if you have some other story waiting in the wings for him. Enjoy your holiday and see you next year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a master storyteller...and a talented writer!

Powerful, surprise ending to an amazing story...I am so not ready for the series to end. Are you sure you don't have a few more stories for us? How about Gard's story...or Dayton's, I'd really like to know what happened to him...and then there is the next generation...hint, hint...lol. I know that you said you are done for the year, but I look forward to whatever you may post in 2011. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks again for sharing with us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't let this be the end!

I love your stories Jaz, I am heartbroken that this is your last round with them! After all you have a new pack, maybe its time to hear some of there stories :) Just hoping!

crystal_mummyx2crystal_mummyx2over 13 years ago
One of the best!

Your stories are awesome!! I am quite sad to see TC come to an end, but all good things do have to end eventually :( ... i am hoping after you get this writing other stories outta ur system, u may see it in ur heart (and mind) to continue with the line of stories that TC ended ... like another reader said, you do have another whole pack now! :)

Again, awesome writings!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

I have read every chapter after another to finish and i love it!! I'm so sad it's over. Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Enjoyed your story so much and you left story in such way it can continue. I would like to see the story continue with new pack and new finding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Speechless (:

I actually got teary-eyed. Seriously, you are a very talented writer. Merry Christmas (if you celebrate) by the way! 2 min. left of the 25th, and I'm re-reading The Council. All else on this site pales in comparison to your writing. You really should get it published as it is! (I don't even notice typos cause I get too drawn into the story) I would totally buy (And I don't even buy books, lol. I usually go to the library). I wanted to read a story on here, but all the ones I looked at didn't get my interest so I decided to reread the council (would have reread the rest too but I really should get to sleep, haha) I don't know any other writer yet that, well, I actually reread, with no skimming, and yeah. I really feel the emotions and feel like I know the characters. I could probably go on and on about how wonderful and awesome and stuff your stories are, but that would get too boring for you probably, LOL so I'll stop here (:

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 13 years ago
Totally SPELLBOUND!!!

This entire series has had me so totally spellbound from the beginning to the end... You write with such a flair that most other authors pale in comparrison... There is simply no way to compare them to you... I sincerely hope that you do continue this story with the new Hanlan/Armand Pack, there are so many different avenues that you could continue with...

Thank You For Sharing This With Us All...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you.

I couldn't stop reading it. It was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
continue pls

wow!!!! amazing story. but do not end it. probably something on vamp-were thing and how do others fit into it. pls continue

princess_alenaprincess_alenaabout 13 years ago
i doubt that this is the end of this saga

PLEASE let NOT this be the end of the sequel of this story.. there still gard story to be written. And also stephen and emily... there something going on between the two of them.. i can't wait for them to finally realize it... come on... don't let this be the last sequel.. a lot of us still want more.. you have a great writing skill.. i really love your stories...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6491 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Council Series Info