The Countess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each morning their "client" would be taken to her private bathroom and chained to the ceiling. After he was properly restrained, his chastity belt will be removed and they will wash him thoroughly from top to bottom. During his bath he of course will become intensely aroused as his cock feels the sweet taste of freedom and this is when they will tease him the most intensely, bringing him to the edge of release, but never over.

The rest of the time he is in the palace he is to remain permanently in chastity and is to be under their complete control, ordered to service them as they keep him perpetually aroused. They will teach him the ways of pleasuring women, and, will teach him how to please and worship a woman's body completely. These daily lessons will hone his skills to perfection and create the ultimate lover for any woman. Being that they were all especially skilled in the arts of love, the Countess knew that if THEY trained him to service a woman's erotic needs, and they were satisfied by him, then he would truly be the master of the art of pleasing the pussy.

The prostitutes, hearing this amazing assignment, instantly dropped to their knees and thanked the Countess profusely for choosing them. This was a dream for them, not only free from having to service brutish Noble thugs, but, being serviced themselves while being handsomely compensated for the work. They worried about what their "client" would be like, as he must have truly done something horrible to deserve such a punishment, and all expected him to be ugly, or fat or somehow unpalatable in some way. When the Countess sensed their concern, and assured them that he would no doubt be the most attractive man they had ever been with, they all grinned in utter delight.

One of the Prostitutes, suspicious of such bounty coming so easy, knew there must be a catch. Meekly approaching the Countess, she asked permission to ask her a question. Katerina was amused, but not offended by her curiosity as a suspicious mind is an obvious sign of intelligence, and she definitely respected that quality. The beautiful prostitute asked what the Countess planned on getting out of this arrangement, as it seems to her that this was more of a treat for them than for her.

Grinning and nodding, Katerina then explained her plan and knowing that they were discreet, she had no problem being frank. As her glorious plan was revealed, the girls all giggled at the infinite erotic possibilities and each found themselves getting soaking wet just thinking about it. The plan depended on the new slave realizing that he only had one possibility of ever achieving an orgasm and that would be if the Countess was truly and totally satisfied. Given his obvious insatiable sex drive, made infinitely worse by his perpetual chastity, and the endless teasing from the beautiful maids, that knowledge would no doubt make her pleasure his sole focus in life and thus create the ultimate lover for her amusement.

He would be brought to her every night after his teasing all day and would be tasked with pleasing the Countess. She would keep a jar of 365 marbles in her bed chambers. If the slave pleased his Mistress that night, she would remove a marble from the jar for one year. If the marble was black she would allow him to release his seed. If it was white, he would remain aroused but unfulfilled and re-caged.

If he did not please her for any reason, she would add 5 white marbles to the jar. As there were only going to be 12 black marbles in the entire jar and the rest would be white, on average the slave would be allowed to cum maybe once a month, assuming no additional white marbles were added. Being forced to rely only on her satisfaction as the focus of his arousal and potential relief, he would finally be turned into the super attentive the lover she so craved.

Finally, the month of his shaming ended, and the peasant mob gathered in the village square to bid goodbye to their naked prisoner. To the massive irritation of the Cossack in charge, several large breasted and quite lovely peasant girls openly wept as they watched their "boyfriend" about to be branded. After today he would no longer be a serf, or even considered a human. He would be permanently branded as a slave and would be merely a piece of property, no different than an old cow or a new saddle, able to be bought and sold at will.

As the glowering Cossack raised the branding iron to the quivering face of his prisoner, the wagon the Countess had sent from St. Petersburg arrived. The coachmen, seeing what was about to happen jumped down from his seat and yelled, glad that he had arrived in time.

"STOP! The Countess does not want his face marred!" he yelled in relief as he would no doubt be scourged unmercifully if he returned with a deformed slave.

A collective sigh of relief went up from the females in the crowd, and the prisoner, shaking and groaning in pain, slumped in obvious relief. His whole body was as tense as a clock wire as he had prepared to have his left cheek branded. All slaves are branded to show their new degraded status and to prevent them ever being able to escape, their shameful scar on the left cheek of their face forever alerting all to their ultimate degradation and lowly status. His hopes rose that perhaps that beautiful noblewoman that had inspected him last month had given him a last minute reprieve. His hopes were dashed however when the coachmen continued to speak.

"No, his face is to be spared! The Countess likes the looks of this one as he is!"

Hearing this the Cossack grew even angrier. How was it that this piece of goat dung was able to have so many women under his spell, from the gorgeous peasant girls of his village to the incredibly sophisticated and beautiful Countess Orloff. Having salivated at the thought of branding this fucker's face for weeks, he shook in rage as he was denied his revenge right at the moment of completion. Thinking deeply, he suddenly grinned.

"Yes, of course your honor. I as her humble servant must follow her wishes, but as you know, the law states that ALL slaves are to be branded on the left cheek, no exceptions."

The coachman grinned back as he understood exactly what the Cossack was saying as the law was clear in this matter. He MUST be branded, and if it was not to be in the left cheek of his face, the obvious second choice was staring them in the face as the white unprotected ass of the prisoner trembled in the wind.

"Well sir!" he grinned. "I suggest you brand his OTHER left cheek. That way the law AND our Mistress are both satisfied."

With great relish and malicious delight the Cossack jammed the glowing hot brand into the unprotected left ass cheek of his prisoner. The sizzling sound of roasting flesh echoed through the village as the female admirers wept and the new slave howled in pain. Slumping down in the stocks he hung limp, broken and in terrible agony as the searing of his flesh added to the torments he already was suffering from his daily beatings and his exposure while standing in the stocks for months.

When the Cossack opened the stocks he instantly fell to the ground moaning. Seeing this, the Cossack gleefully kicked him over onto his stomach, the red scar of the letter S still sizzling on his left ass cheek. Grabbing his wrists he was quickly cuffed behind his back and tossed into the wagon for his long painful journey to the Countess' winter palace.

A week later they arrived and as the wagon pulled into the courtyard of the palace the entire female staff of the Countess quivered in curious excitement. Word had spread quickly about this new slave and all were very anxious to see what he looked like. Obviously if the noble Katerina had taken a fancy to this lowly slave he must be a real looker.

Peeking out a high window overlooking the courtyard, the six new "maids" all grinned as the new palace slave was thrown out of the wagon onto the stone driveway. He was a true hunk of delicious man-meat and they all salivated to get to work as soon as possible as soon as they saw him. The mystery of the Countess' interest in this man was further cleared up as the coachman forced him to his feet.

He was still completely naked (and caged) and with his hands cuffed behind his back his WHOLE delicious package was on full display.

"WOOOF!" Andrea giggled as she saw him led by a chain around his neck to the servant's entrance, her colleagues giggling their agreement at her assessment. Her eyes lazily drunk in his form and she was VERY pleased. Tall, dark, panty wettingly handsome, he was a true dream-boy and thinking that she was now going to be paid to have this incredible masculine vision service her own pussy made her want to pinch herself as it seemed simply unbelievable. Scrambling down the stairs, they practically fell down the flight as they rushed to meet him in the stockroom.

Thrown unceremoniously into the stone receiving area of the palace, like any other delivery of corn or new hat from Paris, the new slave's mind was blank. The last month had been horrific, and now that he had been delivered to St. Petersburg, the largest city he had EVER seen, he was worried. Who knew what horrors would NOW be applied to his body. What new tortures were in his future? Hearing multiple footsteps coming down the stone stairs, he shuddered and wished more than anything he could cover himself as his caged shame was prominently on display.

As the owners of the footsteps came into view, his face turned instantly red and he tried to duck behind a sack of flower to hide himself. There before him were six of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life, and here he was naked, caged in chastity and handcuffed behind his back. The girlish giggles and smirks only added to his humiliation as Andrea stepped forward.

"Come on out now. Let us get a good look at the new acquisition of the Countess!"

Meekly he came out and face them, his face burning red as there was no way to cover his nudity.

"Well well now! OBVIOUSLY the Countess has impeccable taste." Andrea purred as she and the others came over to look more closely at him. Walking around his body they probed and prodded him as the owner of a new horse would inspect his purchase. When Andrea saw the dark S that had scabbed on his ass, she ran her fingers over it and growled.

"Mmmmmmm, I bet THAT hurt!" she whispered. Reaching around the front of his body, her long delicate fingers lifted his cock cage and played with the lock. "Such a shame that all that delicious meat is all bound up! Well, before we go and see your new owner, you need to understand the new reality you live in."

Closing his eyes, he submitted to his inspection and his stomach churned as he felt himself get hard, unable to resist his urges as the beauties stroked and poked every inch of his body as they spoke. They quickly explained what was going to happen to him in his new home, and his cock twitched and throbbed in its steel prison as he heard his fate. Perpetually teased and tormented each day, so close to release but so far away, part of him thought that the copper mine might have been a better fate. He quickly changed his mind as his eyes continued to feast on the glorious cleavage of his tormentors and realizing that there was no hope of escape, he slumped and nodded as he was ushered in to see the Countess.

Entering her private receiving parlor, Katerina looked at him with intense lust in her eyes. He was even MORE handsome then she had remembered, and now in her own home she could look at him shamelessly in full, drinking in every inch of his beautiful hard male body with no fear of breaking protocol required of a noblewoman of her class. As she studied him, he stared blankly at the floor in front of her waiting for any instructions she might give. Watching her gaze, and seeing her beautiful foot peeking out from under her gorgeous gown and flexing her toes in her sandals, he instinctively knew what she wanted him to do and he fell prostrate before her, gently kissing her ankle that she stretched out to him.

Smiling widely, she sighed deeply at this gesture, knowing that her plan was already working as he seemed quite anxious to please her. "Maybe life in St. Petersburg will be interesting now!" she thought to herself as she prepared to address her new property.

"Tell me slave, what is your name?"

"Ivan my lady."

"Well Ivan, you have been very naughty and must be punished and are now my property. If however you learn to please me, and perform your duties well, this may be a better prison for you that my copper mines would be."

"Yes my Lady" Ivan replied, as he continued to kiss her foot and lick her toes as the Countess had slipped off her shoe.

Katerina smiled an evil smile and sat down in her enormous oak chair as she ran her other foot over his chastity cage.

Ivan kissed the Countess's feet as he groveled naked before her, hoping against hope that he could find some end to his punishment and thinking that a show of humility would help his situation. Relieved to finally be free of his "shaming" punishment in the village, he prayed that finally he would be allowed to release his seed as he lovingly kissed the foot of his new Mistress. Incredibly aroused by his long denial, and his introduction to the gorgeous "maids" assigned to him, just the feel of any part of a woman on his lips made him shake with desire.

For the past months he had been strapped naked in a stockade imprisoned in a chastity cage and it was a terrible grueling ordeal. Exposed to the elements day and night, he was filthy and knew his scent was offensive. He hoped that his odor would not offend this noblewoman as his life was literally in her hands. His cock, still constrained in the cage, wept pre-cum freely as he feasted his eyes on Katerina's beauty and as he looked up at her as she lifted his face from the floor with her big toe.

Now able to see her up close, he was instantly smitten as she was truly the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her gorgeous bejeweled gown fit tight and highlighted her obviously incredible curvy body beneath the thick silk fabric. Her ample and incredible cleavage spilled out of the top of her bodice and looked so inviting, just begging to have him bury his face in her milky white valley. She was dripping in diamonds and rubies and her face was the face of an angel, framed by long flowing lustrous black locks. He had been denied release so long, his hormones were on overcharge as he saw this heavenly vision as he tried to put the horrors of the past few months out of his mind.

His shaming had been horrible. Not only exposed helpless to the elements, rained on at night, broiled by the hot summer sun in the day, the worst of it was the fact that his sexual urges were not allowed any relief and drove him nearly mad with lust. Each night, several of his former girlfriends in the village would bring him food and drink and would attend to the wounds from his daily beatings, but what he wanted most of all was relief from the constant ache in his balls.

At first they tried to remove the cage but could not pick the lock, and were too afraid to try and cut it off. Eventually they tried to lick or stroke him through the cage to relieve his manly urges, but this only served to make him even hornier, and because of the constriction, he could never cum this way. Their efforts to free him or give him relief only added to his torments, and despite being hopeless they all tried every night for his whole shaming. Eventually, his terrible ordeal ended with his branding on his ass and his long bumpy ride in a cart to St. Petersburg. Seeing the maids gave him hope, and seeing the Countess made him for the first time in months think that he may feel joy once again.

The Countess said little to Ivan, but obviously appreciated his display of submission as he laid at her feet. Sniffing the air, her slight disdainful smirk turned to a frown.

"Sheeeeew, Ivan, you are quite RIPE! You are not fit to be in my company right now, but, you will be." Pulling a silken cord behind her the "maids" entered.

"Servants, as you can see our new property is quite filthy. Please prepare him for our use."

Seeing Ivan prostrate on the floor and looking as delicious as ever, they smiled as they approached, knowing what was coming next. As he looked up, a wicked smile crossed his lips as he saw the same six beauties return, all looking at him now with obviously aroused faces. Grabbed by the elbows, he was lifted to his feet and shuffled out a side door.

Walking him down a beautiful marble hallway, his knees buckled as he had not regained his strength and was still unused to standing up straight after so many months in the stocks. As he entered the Countesses bathroom, he blinked in disbelief. Being an ignorant serf from deep in the countryside, he had never seen such luxury. Gold basins held water in a large circular tub in the center of the room. Shelves surrounded the tub with luxurious towels of the finest fluffiest cotton as well as various soaps and sponges from all over the world. As he was led into the tub, he noticed a pair of shackles hanging down from the ceiling and wondered why such things would be in place like this.

As his hands were uncuffed from behind his back and led into the dangling shackles he had his answer. Ivan, still felt humiliated, as apart from the chastity cage (which offered little to hide his nudity) he was now completely naked in front of 6 strange and beautiful women. Another servant entered the room carrying a small golden box. One of the maids grinned as she opened the box and produced a silver key, holding it up before Ivan's face. Once she grabbed the lock on his cage, he felt his hopes soar as he hoped that now, finally, he would be free of this infernal imprison on his manhood.

His brain instantly overflowed with hundreds of images of all the pent up lustful thoughts that had been filling his mind for months. Having a strong sex drive and being forced into naked chastity for months had not stopped his libido, but only bottled it. Now "free" everything came rushing out in a glorious vision in his mind of what he wanted to do to these glorious women before him.

First he imagined plunging his cock into the ample round and glorious ass of the beautiful Countess, hearing her squeals of delight as he plumbed her inner depths and felt her warm silky pussy gobble his cock. Further images of his cock and balls being lovingly devoured and sucked by all 6 of these gorgeous women as they fought over who should service him next. His smile got wider and wider as the cage was finally removed and his cock leapt out like a spring being released from a great pressure.

Andrea, the leader of the women, giggled as it slapped her in the face as it escaped, so happy to be free. The girls seeing this all now started to disrobe, and his cock now bounced and quivered as it slapped his stomach, so hard he thought it would burst in two. Once all were naked, they joined Ivan in the empty tub and began to pour warm water all over him as well as themselves.

"My my Ivan, you are one FILTHY FILTHY BOY!" Andrea giggled as she poured the pitcher over his head. Ivan moaned in pleasure as the warm water touched his skin as he had been relentlessly tortured and exposed for so long, these sensations felt like pure heaven.

The girls were stunning, and he did not know where to look first. Six pairs of gorgeous breasts surrounded him now and 6 pairs of hands began soaping up his quivering body. For so long his flesh had only felt the pain of the knout or the ache of the stocks, but now it experienced the tantalizing sensations of soft feminine fingers gently brushing his skin. They ran soft sponges over his nipples and between his ass, giggling as they obviously approved of his form. As they took his cock in their hands, they all soaped his hard cock and aching balls with their silky wet hands and Ivan groaned uncontrollably, twitching and thrashing, desperate for release.