The Countess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peeling back his foreskin, Andrea winked as she looked into his half closed eyes and listened to his uncontrollably growling. He was so hard in her hand she grew wet as she felt his shaft pulse. Gently soaping her fingers, she circled the crown of his deep purple head and massaged the sweet oils into his tight hot skin, making sure every crease and crevice was thoroughly washed. As she soaped and massaged his shaft, the other maids washed his ass, inner thigh, nipples and the rest of him.

Poor Ivan was whimpering as these sensations all flooded into his brain at once, short circuiting his rational brain, he was only a raw exposed nerve now. Andrea, working diligently on his penis held both of his testicles in her other hand and felt them quiver and boil as she stroked him. His long denied release was slowly being coaxed out, and she smiled as she knew this was her mandate.

As Ivan felt the cum rising in his cock, his toes began to curl and his balls began to tighten and pull up into his body. The girls, all incredibly skilled prostitutes, instantly recognized the telltale signs of an imminent spew and made sure to tease him right to the edge but not over. At the absolute last minute, they all stepped back from their prisoner and took their hands off of him, ceasing all contact at once.

Ivan screamed in desperation and thrashed like a madman in his chains, his cock bobbing comically as it waved impotently in the air. His mouth was open in a perpetual wail of begging, but to no avail, the "maids" had their instructions. He was sooooo close, but sadly not close enough and after a few minutes of impotent shaking and copious pre-cum drooling, he dropped his head to his chest in total defeat. Andrea, the lead girl, gingerly took his chin in her hand, kissed him deeply and motioned to the other girls to come forward again. He almost began to weep as he felt the hated chastity cage reapplied thus sealing his manhood away.

They all took turns drying Ivan as they explained his new situation to him. He was a slave, with no rights, and nowhere to run even if he could get free. He was the property of the Countess, and IF he ever to wanted to release his sperm again, he would have to satisfy her needs as she alone held the power to free him or not.

They also explained the marbles, 12 black and 350 white and how any hope of temporary sexual relief depended on his earning a marble and hoping it was black. Ivan was angered by his new circumstances, but resigned to his fate as he saw no alternative. When they further gigged and told him that he was to be teased like this each morning and then trained in the ways of servicing women and being THEIR slave all day, his eyes turned red with frustration, but he bit his tongue. There were worse fates he knew, such as being encased in this cage while working in some forsaken copper mine in Siberia never to feel the touch of a woman again, but his cock was so hard and the teasing by them was so intense the pain in his balls was excruciating.

Ivan was just beginning his transformation into a proper slave as he knew his fate was completely in the hand of both the beautiful maids and the gorgeous Countess. Unshackling his wrists from the ceiling, the girls led him into an adjoining bedroom and all jumped onto the bed, forcing him to kneel on the floor before them.

Looking at his gorgeous hard body, they all purred. So used to having to service old dried up men or girlish young fops, the sight of his muscular peasant body, and the waves of intense lustful heat that radiated off of his body got them all hosing down the sheets with their juices. Andrea winked at him and bid him come to the edge of the bed, placing her naked sole on his face and smiling. Without a word of explanation, he instantly began to kiss her sole as his first lesson began.

His training with the girls was both the most erotic and most pleasurable experience of his young life, but it was also the most sexually frustrating torment imaginable. He was an eager student, and the girls all were most pleased to have such a handsome protégé to not only teach how to please women (practicing on them of course) but also to tease, torment and enjoy his gorgeous body.

Andrea especially salivated at the thought of all that youthful energy, and boiling cum, backing up in his balls and driving him crazy with lust. As she stroked his head as he eagerly licked her pussy to yet another expertly executed orgasm, she reflected on what a good deal she and the other girls had gotten from the Countess. Now instead of having to serve hundreds of men, most of whom turned her stomach, she had one client, and HE had to serve her. It was like a dream come true.

Ivan learned all of the best tricks to please women from true experts in the subject. He learned how to use his hands to expertly massage and seduce their nubile curvy bodies with utmost skill. He learned how to use his mouth in all the right places on their bodies; their pussies of course, but also their toes, the soft flesh of their inner thighs, the back of their knees and the nape of their necks. Each morning after their bath he spent hours on each of their gorgeous bodies, licking lightly and kissing each inch of them softly. Trained to listen to their reactions so as to provide the most pleasure, each servant was given hundreds of toe curling orgasms by him each day.

They taught him how to lightly kiss and stroke the back of their knees, the soft flesh of her inner thigh, taking hours to slowly bring their arousal to a soft boil, flooding their love caves with their hot honey. He learned of the joys of giving his Mistress a sensuous long foot massage, followed by expertly applied kisses to her toes, licking the soles of her feet, kissing her ankle as he listened to satisfied purrs of pleasure erupting from his "client'. Ivan learned well and in addition to studying and mastering the arts of pleasing women, he became completely drunk with lust, his mind unable to focus on anything else but the pleasure of his gorgeous female captors. His constant arousal from being surrounded by, and pleasuring so many acres of firm beautiful female flesh turned his mind to mush as the lust built in his balls and turned them almost black with desperation.

His shockingly strong insane lust was focused like a laser on one target, the Countess. He lived for nothing more than pleasing her, giving her pleasure, tasting her juices, massaging her thighs, kissing her feet and every second of the day was spent imagining and preparing for his precious time with her. His transformation from proud yet troubled Serf to absolute Slave was continuing and speeding up as the weeks passed. His constant horniness and complete lack of release had shattered his natural stubborn will and made him completely malleable and at the mercy of women.

Each night, after the relentless teasing of the servants of the Countess, Ivan was led again, naked to her bedchamber. He was to await her return kneeling with his eyes down. As he waited for her arrival, he could not help but stare at his throbbing and imprisoned cock, so helpless and full of need. Dangling between his legs was the source of his torment and drive to serve, staring up at him from between his legs BEGGING for release. Some nights he would wait for hours and the Countess would never show. Some nights she would immediately enter and put him to work, it was never consistent.

After a month of training one night the Countess arrived from a long day of hunting in the country, and saying nothing, snapped her fingers as she entered the room. Ivan desperately scrambled to remove her boots, kissing each inch of her glorious legs and feet as his hands trembled and her boots were removed. The Countess just sighed in pleasure as he slowly stripped her, casually running her fingers through his hair while growing wetter and hotter than ever as she could feel the caged arousal radiating off of him like a roaring fire.

Once he had removed all of her clothing, she instructed him to bathe her, to which she giggled when she saw Ivan eagerly leap to his feet to prepare her bath.

"Such a dutiful slave!" she giggled as she watched his tight young ass scramble into her adjoining bath and fill the tub.

Joining her naked in the tub he gently soaped up her glorious breasts and stomach, her long kissable legs and lastly her fantastic ass, so tempting he could barely see straight, his hands trembling in desire. The Countess lazily enjoyed her bath as he worked on her, casually running her soapy toes over his imprisoned cock as he lovingly washed her body. Her desire increased exponentially as she saw him turn to look at her face and she saw the glaze in Ivan's eyes. The eyes that looked back at her had the stare of unbridled longing and almost frightening harsh level lust and desperation. Lust for her, and her alone. Finally, she stood and left the bath laying down on her bed and lazily spreading her legs. This was the signal, and Ivan pounced.

Like a starving man finally being granted a morsel of food, he attacked the warm wet pussy of the Countess with a shower of wet kisses and light nibbles. The Countess made no effort to do anything other than to lay back and enjoy his ministrations.

All night she had him greedily lick her to no less than 20 orgasms, each one exciting her more than the last. By the end of the evening, he was absolutely panting and desperate, his face coated in her nectar, his balls desperate for the potential for release. Completely sated, the time had arrived and she pulled her velvet cord, summoning her gorgeous servants, the jar of marbles and box with the key to be brought in.

Andrea, as she had done each night before, blindfolded Ivan and tied him to the end of the bed. The key to the chastity belt was summoned, and the Countess herself removed it, snickering uncontrollably as the cramped prisoner leapt free from inside. After so much cunnilingus, she craved Ivan's cock inside her, and every night this ritual was enacted and was the favorite part of her day.

After he was released, his throbbing and erect cock bobbed and dangled in desperation, throbbing wildly in mid-air as every female eye trained on each vein pulsing on his purple flesh. The Countess enjoyed giving it at least one long and excruciatingly slow lick before spreading her legs before him. She was now positioned for Ivan to enter her and her servants were stationed on either side of him, ready to quickly pull him out if he got too close to the point of no return.

They had teased Ivan so much over the past few weeks, they knew his body better than he did himself and they could tell when he was getting close. They stood ready to "remove" him from the Countess' pussy if he was about to release before he was allowed. His orgasm was to be determined by fate, and as they did every night, after the marble was removed from the jar, it was given to the Countess.

Once comfortably positioned, the Countess nodded and Ivan began wildly pumping. This was both heaven and hell for him as her silky wet pussy enveloped his cock as he rammed into her, sending waves of pleasure throughout all his body. His desire and lust, so long denied caused him to act like a wild animal; thrusting, pounding, pumping like a wild man. This drove the Countess wild as well, and she easily came over and over as her crazed slave pounded into her, insane with lust.

Finally, the girls noticed Ivan was getting close, and whispered to their Mistress it was time for the revealing and handed her the jar of marbles. Reaching inside, she picked one out blindly and as she did every night, she held it up. If it was white, he was immediately yanked out of the Countess, and his cock would be iced and returned to its prison. If black, he would be allowed to shoot his load into the Countess. Tonight was no different, and the time for her choosing had arrived.

He begged incoherently as he plunged relentlessly into her silky hole. Begging desperately for release, his rhythm growing faster and harder, the Countess was overcome herself, and squirted her juices all over his fevered cock as her nails dug into his ass.

"Please my Lady, Please I will do anything to serve you," he begged.

The Countess, almost blacking out in pleasure, offered him a chance to show his devotion as she gripped the unrevealed marble in her hand and moaned.

"YES, YES my dear slave!" she panted as every inch of her pussy was plowed by his manhood. "If you truly want to serve me, you will allow me to keep this marble as your personal gift to me!!"

"Yes, Yes, anything Mistress! PLEASE!!"

After this final outburst, tears welled in the noble icy blue eyes of the Countess. The satisfaction she had so desired her entire life was finally here. She was completely sated as every inch of her womanhood was filled and perfectly saturated in complete adoration and pleasure. After he begged to do anything to serve her, the Countess nodded to the girls and they quickly removed Ivan from her pussy as he moaned loudly in a pitiful wail.

Frankly, she could take no more as her silky cave burned with exhaustion, having been relentless serviced and filled for the past 5 hours. Sweat pouring down her beautiful face, she opened her hand and lifted up the marble and showed it to Ivan as the maids removed his blindfold.

It had been black!

An evil smile crept upon her lips as she tossed it onto the floor and all eyes watched as it rolled towards a small hole in the floor. The sound it made as it dropped out of sight caused Ivan's stomach to drop. One of his precious rare orgasms had now been tossed away, and it had been freely given to her for absolutely nothing in return. His face burned with shame as his cock twitched and throbbed, so close to cumming but not close enough as he realized he would now have even fewer opportunities for release in the future. As the girls scampered off to get the ice, he dropped his head to the floor and whimpered, sadly dry humping the empty air as he groaned. His conversion to slavery was now total and complete.

As he struggled to understand the transformation he had just undergone, the Countess, in a moment of tenderness lifted her gorgeous foot to his mouth. Feeling her soft flesh on his face he instinctually, and robotically, kissed it, his eyes closed in utter bliss as he was now completely her property; mind, body and soul.