The Country hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
223 Followers

"I hope this is helping Sir," She whispered.

Standing again, she pulled at the bra straps, then reaching behind to unhook it.

"They're very big I'm afraid Sir, I'm self conscious about them."

Dropping her bra, she hid her face in her hair.

"You mustn't be, they're the most wonderful breasts I've seen, you should be proud of them," He whispered encouragement to her.

"Thank you Sir," Her reply was almost inaudible.

Turning round, she ran her fingers around her pants, then slowly pushed them down, touching the floor, giving a wonderful view of her Ass and sex. He pulled her to him, burying his face in the crease in her Ass and licking her.

"Oh Sir, are you supposed to do that?

Now how can I best help you, would you like to come in my mouth, or you know were?

I'm new here, it's my first night, but I believe Gentlemen usually give a tip for this sort of help and use a condom, if you want to come down below. Is that ok?" Debbie finished.

The man said nothing, but gently pulled her onto her knees in front of him, then pushed her head down. Leaning back on his elbows to watch, she slowly licked up his length, then took the glans in her mouth, sucking gently. Next she moved down, to suck in each ball in turn, rolling them around her mouth. She looked up to face him, grinning, then lowered her open mouth over his cock, pushing down slowly to take in most of his length. The man's eyes widened in surprise, but she had done this before. In fact she'd had compliments on her technique and enthusiasm. She loved to feel a man coming in her mouth, then swallowing.

Debbie set up a rhythm of sucking and licking him in and out. She new he couldn't stand it for long. One boyfriend had told her she sucked like a Vacuum Cleaner. Sure enough, he stiffened and gasped as he emptied into her mouth and throat. Some spilled around her mouth. She came off him, so he could see her swallow his come, then use a finger to clean around her mouth and lick it off. Finally she sank back on his cock, licking the last come from the tip and shaft, then rubbing him over her face.

"I hope that helped Sir," She said as she stood up then lowered herself over his body to kiss him with her cum covered lips. She rolled off him to lie on her side, taking one of his hands and placing it on her right Tit, for him to play with.

"Would you like me to go now Sir? Or I could stay a little longer to help if the problem comes back." She reached down and gently fondled his flaccid prick.

"I don't have much experience you know, but I have found the problem seems to come back, when I am in bed with a man. I don't know why." She gave him her best, wide eyed, innocent smile.

"That would be kind, if it isn't to much trouble," He replied.

Just at that moment, they both heard the unmistakeable sound of a creaking bed and a woman's passion from next door. They both burst out laughing, breaking any remaining tension.

"Your colleague seems equally conscientious about her duties," He said.

"Oh she is, I am just trying to follow her good example." Debbie got up and went to the bathroom.

"Trust me, Debbie knows just what we need."

She returned with a bottle of body lotion, stood in front of him and poured it over both Tits. She massaged it in, pulling hard on her nipples, sighing with pleasure. Crawling up the bed, she rolled each breast in turn over his growing erection, smiling at him. Then she lay down on the bed and propped herself up with three pillows, drawing him up and placing his erection in her cleavage.

"Fuck them hard," She said and he did, till he was fully erect.

"That's my boy she said." Then leaned over to the bedside table, pulling out and opening a condom. She reached for him and slipped it on his now oiled prick.

"Now you know just where Debbie needs that."

She pushed him on his back, placing a pillow under his Ass first. She straddled him, reached for his cock and placed it in her cunt. Pulling both hands up to her Tits.

Staring into his eyes she said:

"Now I really need this long and hard, so nail me."

With that she dropped hard onto his cock and ground down on him for the moment.

"Oh yes, just what I need."

He grinned with pride as she rose up and down on him as hard and fast as she could. At the same time, he mauled her Tits, gripping them hard, squeezing them together, pulling at the nipples. Soon her breath started to come in irregular gasps and she flushed, murmuring, "Oh, oh yes, oh God yes, Oh."

She finally ground down as hard as she could on him and shuddered to an orgasm. whimpering, just as Marina passed the door.

"Go girl, that's my girl." She mouthed as she listened outside.

Back in the room, Debbie opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"You're the man," She said.

She lifted off him and looked down:

"Houston, we have a problem," She said, gazing at his erection.

Debbie dropped down on her back, pulling two cushions under her Ass, opening her legs and pulling him between them.

"Now where were we, Oh yes."

She pulled him into her cunt,

"Now drive me into this bed, I want them to hear me screaming the other side of the Hotel."

He felt truly powerful and plunged into her with all his strength, forcing a grunt of escaped air with each thrust. With such lubrication and having come already, he felt like he could go on for ever. After 10 minutes, she came again, laughing with pleasure.

He pulled out, gently pulling her off the bed, so her shoulders and neck were on the floor, legs and Ass in the air, against the bed. Resting his hands on her thighs, he dropped all his weight into her cunt, forcing a shriek out of her. He might be old and fat but, she had never been used like this. Just used for his pleasure, as if only her cunt was in the room. She loved it, gazing at his intense expression as he just went on and on harder than he thought possible. Sweat ran down her body under this assault. Periodically he had to pull her up again as the force of his thrusts pushed her down to the floor. Finally she gripped the bottom of the bed, to keep her Ass in the air for him.

Debbie came again, whimpering now as she grew more uncomfortable. Still he carried on, till with a roar, he ground into her as hard as he could and they both shuddered to a final orgasm, collapsing into a sweaty exhausted heap, by the bed, giggling together.

"You're an animal," She whispered and kissed him. "Now I need to let you get some sleep, or I'll kill you."

"That was the best, I didn't know I could, just thank you," He said.

Kissing him again, she untangled herself and staggered to the bathroom. Turning on a cool shower, she just stood under it, trying to keep her hair dry, as she revived a little. He had followed her in to gaze at the erotic picture of her body in the shower. When she finished, she got out, smiled at him, dried herself, then dressed quickly.

"Is this really your first day here, the first time you've done this, you're a wonder. If I were 20 years younger I'd propose." He said.

"If you were 20 years younger, I'd accept, after the way you just handled me," She replied.

He grinned with pride as she slapped his Ass and started to leave.

"Aren't you forgetting something," he said as he opened his wallet and counted out some notes.

She smiled as she lifted her skirt.

"May I," He said as he pushed them into the top of her stocking.

"Are'nt you going to count them,"

"Oh I trust you," She said and blew him a kiss as she left.

Debbie found Marina slumped on a sofa in the bar, with a brandy.

"Respect girlfriend, you're a natural, you played that poor man like a fish," Marina said.

"Not so poor, that was mind blowing sex, believe me. He said he'd propose if he was 20 years younger." Debbie replied, as she helped herself to a Brandy too.

"You would kill him inside two weeks."

"Oh less than that, I think," Debbie laughed and sat beside her. The girls clinked glasses and took a drink. Debbie pulled up her skirt and took the notes out of her stocking.

"More than I thought, £300, not bad for ninety minutes work. I'm going to enjoy this job."

"You really do have beautiful legs you know,", Marina said softly.

"You like what you see do you?"

Then Debbie put down her glass, took Marina's and put it down. She moved slowly towards Marina and kissed her open mouth. The kiss grew stronger and deeper, their tongues exploring each others mouth, tasting the residual come on their breath. Both girls set their hands exploring up each others skirts, into their pants. Marina sank her head on Debbie's chest, rubbing her face over her Tits, then biting her nipple through the cloth. Debbie moaned appreciatively, then pulled away looking deep into Marina's eyes.

"You really have found your inner slut haven't you? That's a compliment by the way."

"And taken as such, thank you," Debbie raised her glass in salute," then said.

"When I've finished this, is it possible to get some sleep, I'm passed exhausted. It must be the tension of my first customer. I'll be easier next time. So many new things, ways to explore, it's exciting. I want to try everything you know."

"My advice, take it slow, there's no rush."

"Just a thought," Debbie said, "Would there be any call for a bit of girl on girl action. It's just that the idea doesn't disgust me."

She smirked and took a gulp of Brandy. Moving back to Marina, she kissed her again, letting the liquid drip into her mouth.

Marina stood up, pulling the other girl to her feet and showing her the couch bed behind reception.

Debbie undressed to her underwear, lay down and was asleep in a few minutes. Marina looked at her, that wonderful body. She never had fancied women, but she thought that if anyone did want a double act with two girls, it wouldn't be such a hardship.

Tired as she was, Marina went back to work on the computer and then started arranging breakfast settings. She didn't know it, but the chance for a little show with her friend, wasn't that long in coming. The women quickly settled into a comfortable way of working, sharing out the night shifts and night work. Marina couldn't be on call, with the children to care for. Debbie was happy to be called in though, if it looked like demand for their Special Services, was going to be high. Didn't mind it, she loved being called, hoped for it, sat by the phone at home waiting for it. She was getting a bit to enthusiastic, addicted to the sex, the sordid payment of money for services. She was becoming a Whore and she loved it.

One night, when Marina was working, a regular customer came in with one of his clients, who was booked to stay that night. This man was a big American, not fat, just large, of African descent. Before Dinner, David, her regular took Marina to one side to explain that Max, his client, had placed a large order and he wanted him to have good time that night and would that be a problem. Marina looked at the size of the man, gulped and said it wouldn't be a problem at all. She really wasn't at all sure though, maybe she had met her match.

Marina served them drinks in the bar and the three of them went into dinner. She sat between them. As they started drinking and chatting, two hands started to try and move under her tight skirt. She smiled at David and carefully reached behind her to undo the back of her skirt to help them. Both men then reached into her pants and two thick fingers slipped into her vagina. The men managed to carry on eating at the same time.

Max turned to her and said,

"David here says you may be able to help me celebrate a successful trip, before I go back Stateside."

"Yes of course Max, we aim to please you know, any special requests?"

"Well it's not often I meet a beautiful, refined, white English girl. Any chance you have a friend who could help you out and you will need a friend to help you out, believe me?"

Marina was actually relieved. "Yes of course Max, if you excuse me, I'll just call the other Night Manageress and see if she can help."

Marina whispered into her Smartphone, then said,

"Oh you can Debbie, that's wonderful. Have you eaten? No, if you hurry, I'll save you some food."

She turned to Max and said, "You won't be disappointed, she's quite young, but gorgeous. I'll make sure you have the room in the annex, so we won't be disturbed."

A half an hour later Debbie entered, in her uniform, helped herself to a little food. She sat down opposite the three of them and said,

"I understand you need reinforcements Marina, I can see why," She raised her glass to Max and sipped her white wine.

"We will do our best to hold our end up Max, we don't want you leaving with a bad impression of British hospitality."

Debbie leant forward and whispered, "We are at your disposal Sir and I mean, completely at your disposal." Lifting her eyebrows and blowing him a kiss, discreetly.

Marina gently kicked her under the table, clearly thinking this was a rash promise to make, under the 6ft 7inch, 300lb circumstances.

Max grinned and raised his glass in turn,

"I really like your friend Marina, she talks my language."

Then he reached across Marina and said,

"Dave my friend, I've been over three weeks without my lovely wife, so I think I'm for an early night. I'll see you in the morning, not to early mind. It's going to be a busy night."

He turned to Marina,

"If you lovely ladies will give me half an hour, perhaps you can bring up a cold Magnum of Champagne and three glasses.

Well I bid you goodnight ladies and gentleman, I expect I'll see some of you at breakfast."

Without another word, he rose from the table and left the room.

Marina turned to Debbie and hissed,

"We're completely at your disposal. Are you completely mad, have you seen the size of him and I bet his thingy, is in proportion too."

"Where's your sense of adventure, we'll be alright," Debbie laughed.

"Well if we have to call an ambulance in the night, don't blame me," Marina finished.

They said goodnight as well and went off to prepare. They had a magnum in the fridge and soon they were on their way to the annex with bottle and glasses. The girls had decided to enter, in less formal attire, so they slipped out of blouse and skirt in a box room and checked each other over. Marina was in hold ups and a tight, white, strapless Basque and thong, which failed to cover her Tits. Debbie was wearing a minimal black half cup and thong. Both had high heels and hold ups.

"We'll do," Debbie said, "now lets go and blow his gasket."

They knocked quietly and entered. Max was standing naked, in front of an open window. Marina put down her tray, rushed across and closed the curtains. He turned to face the girls and both looked, wide eyed.

"Cripes," Marina said. "I'm going to die, we're both going to die."

"Nil Desperandum, girls, you'll cope."

Flaccid, his cock was over 8 inches long, thick and covered in large veins. He moved across to the bottle, opened it and poured each of them a glass. He raised his glass in a Toast,

"To an, interesting, evening." They clinked glasses and drank. Then Max dipped his cock right in his glass.

"Now if you girls could help get this evening started."

They sank to their knees, mesmerised, like a rabbit caught in a headlight. Marina put her hand round his girth and started licking. Debbie joined her and they got into the swing of it. Try as they might, as he stiffened, neither girl could get more than his Glans in their mouth. They each worked up and down his shaft, sucking at his massive balls.

Max grunted,

"Sorry girls, but it's been three weeks."

They struggled with each other to swallow his come and only managing to cover their faces. Standing up, they started kissing each other, licking and swallowing the white goo. The kisses grew more passionate, as they fell onto the bed, struggling with each other's underwear, till they were just left with stockings and heels. They groped and mauled each others Tits, biting the nipples, then moved a hand into each others wet cunts. Finally they moved into a 69 position, to lap, suck and lick each other.

The spontaneous performance was working, as Max started to stiffen again;

"I thought English girls were cultured and refined, but you're no different to other girls are you? I'm disappointed, really." Max reached for his trousers and pulled out the belt.

"You should be punished for being so dirty, kneel on the edge of the bed."

Debbie giggled and rushed to obey, sticking her Ass in the air, shaking it, invitingly. She looked gorgeous, her full Ass framed by her thighs and black stockings.

"You mad bitch, is there anything you won't do?" Marina asked.

"Pretty much anything, though I've never fancied Bestiality much.

I have been wicked and I do deserve to be beaten, it's only fair." Debbie finished, tensing a little.

Max swung the belt and strapped her hard and Debbie yelped, then bit her lip, her eyes closed. Five more strokes came at regular intervals, as she started to grin and murmur encouragement. The result was a picture, Debbie stood and examined her Ass in the mirror. There were six distinct angry welts.

"Still, you are a beast Max, you didn't have to hit me quite so hard."

Turning to Marina, she said, "Now come on girl, your turn, you can't wriggle out of it."

"Thanks for reminding him."

Marina said, wearily adopting the same position on the bed, with a lot less enthusiasm. She jumped up at the first blow, rubbed her Ass and glared.

"Adopt the position girl," Debbie said.

Marina did as she was told, jumping with each blow, tears running down her face.

"Now if you girls would kneel like you were, we can get to the main course."

Debbie reached for a condom, opened it, then laughed.

"You'll need one of these," and Max gave them one of his.

Debbie sat up and rolled it down his cock, then put it as far in her mouth as she could.

She turned round, stuck her Ass in the air,

"Mmm, me first, me first."

As she arched her back and spread her thighs for him. Max positioned himself, then rammed it in as far as he could, about three quarters of his length. Debbie shot up in shock, but he pushed her down hard on the bed, gripped her thighs and just piled in as hard as he could. By the sixth penetration, she had taken all his length, just, as she gasped with each thrust.

"I'm impressed girl, even my wife struggles to take it all sometimes, you, no problem," Max said as he stepped up the force and speed.

Debbie quickly shuddered and slid forward on the bed, jerking at times, as she came. Max had come out, but was still fully erect.

Max turned to Marina, pushing her on her back, then on the edge of the bed.

He forced her thighs wide and thrust in steadily, to about half his length. Marina tried to slide away, but he pulled her back and put her legs over his shoulder. Their faces were a few inches apart and Max was excited by her obvious fear. He drew right out and slammed back deeper, then deeper and deeper. Marina had never felt as full, ever, it was completely new to her. She arched her back and he locked his mouth on her right nipple, sucking and chewing hard.

"Please, please no, it's to much, please," she pleaded, trying to push him away.

Marina's body betrayed her appeal, as she flushed and started sweating, growling deep in her throat. When she came, she nearly threw him off with a convulsive jerk, despite his weight. She beat, vainly on his chest as she finally finished and slumped into the bed. He let her legs down and she slipped off the bed, onto the floor, apparently insensible.

Max stood up, still erect and looked at Debbie.

"It's down to you now," He said.

Debbie slid across the bed, grinning, stood up and kissed him hard. He picked her up easily and looked round the room. Finding a stretch of wall with a vertical wooden beam, sticking out of it. Taking her over to it, she stood up and he raised her left thigh, with his hand under it, onto her Ass. Pushing her against the beam, he found her still gaping cunt, easily and slipped in to the hilt again.

david62
david62
223 Followers