The Country hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to help, put your arms tight round my neck."

She did as she was told and he lifted her other leg off the floor, both hands gripping her buttocks. She clasped her thighs round his back. His expression was hard, as he lifted her Ass and slammed into her. Debbie's head flew back and cracked on the wood. No let up though, max braced himself and slammed her with all his power, again and again, throwing her around like a doll. Very quickly, she flexed her neck, grunting as she came. Still no let up, he continued cruelly pounding into her. She started to come almost continuously, making howling and pleading noises. Finally Max braced and thrust as hard as she could, forcing her up, near to the ceiling as he came, sobbing with the effort.

They both sank to the floor, sucking in air, covered in a sheen of sweat. Debbie was mottled and flushed down onto her chest, by the force and frequency of her orgasms. She gave him a wicked smile, pulled the condom off his shrinking cock. Staring into his eyes, she put her head back and squeezed the contents into her mouth.

"You really are a nasty girl aren't you?", he said, smiling.

"I try, I do try," She replied, putting her arm round his neck, kissing him to share the come.

He stood and picked her up, dropping her down on the bed by Marina, who had crawled up onto it, after recovering her senses. He poured all three of them, more Champagne and they all gulped it down like water.

"That was awesome, mind blowing ladies, you're both stars. Lets get a little shut eye." He finished, pulling them both to lie on his chest.

He woke a few hours later, to find Debbie gently playing and stimulating his semi erect penis.

"Nasty and greedy, my kind of girl." He pulled her up into a kiss, gripping her right Tit hard.

"They really are magnificent you know."

"Oh I do, I do," She replied, "Play all you like, I love it.

Marina had started to stir and looked at them both, not saying anything.

"Max," Debbie asked, "Anything else you'd like, any other little thing you fancy?" As she carried on stimulating him to a full erection.

"Well since you asked, I wouldn't have mentioned it. Just I have never been able to explore different avenues." His hand moved from her breast, down through her labia and round into the crease of her buttocks.

"I'm not surprised, you could Kill someone with that thing." Marina said.

"Not even your wife, hasn't she tried?" Debbie asked.

"Oh she tried once and she's a well built lady, but only once. I get a hard slap if I roam in that area now."

There was silence for a while, then Debbie whispered.

"I'd like to try, just try mind. You'd have to go very slow and stop straight away if I said to."

"What are you saying, you idiot, he'll split you in half, he could really injure you." Marina shot up, gripping Debbie's arm.

"I'm only saying we'll try. I probably can't manage," Debbie finished. She moved slowly down to his groin and sucked him in as far as she could. Rising up and down for a minute, then stopped to admire her handiwork.

"There, I think we're ready. What do you want me to do?"

Max got off the bed and went into the bathroom, returning with a large tube of gel and another condom, pulling it on as he came in.

"Please Debbie, I can't let you do this, I mean it," Marina pleaded.

They just ignored her and max came over to the bed, pulling Debbie up. He guided her gently over to a high backed easy chair in the middle of the room, pushing her over the back of it. He squatted down, spread her buttocks and licked up the cleft, before concentrating around her anus. He stood up again and said,

"Lets just try and get your motor running a bit."

Positioning himself at her labia, pushing in his full length easily. Debbie was proud at the ease with which she was coping with him now. He set a slow easy pace, till she flushed and came after 5 minutes.

"Good girl, now let's try and get this done, you ready," Max finished and she nodded.

He covered his fingers in gel and worked, one then two and three in. Debbie grimaced but didn't complain, taking deep slow breaths. Now relax, just relax, she told herself. Max withdrew his fingers and gently, so gently, applied pressure with the tip of his penis, to her anus. Slowly a small part pushed gently in, till her sphincter relaxed and the glans disappeared. Her head shot up, eyes wide, as she struggled to slow her breathing. Max gently massage her dangling Tits,

"You're doing great young lady, really great."

She lifted her hands over his, on her Tits, to acknowledge him, as he continued gentle pressure. Imperceptibly, he sank a little deeper, then withdrew and pushed in again. Sometimes she put her hand round to stop him, then nodded when she had settled. On and on, sinking deeper until he was half buried and that was over 5 inches and very thick.

"That's enough, no further please, OK"

He stopped until she looked round grinning,

"You can pump me now, but no deeper please."

Max slapped her Ass,

"You're a star young lady, a solid gold star."

He withdrew and squeezed more gel on his length, before pushing back in and gently thrusting at her Ass. Slowly he built up the speed and power, still being careful and yes, he was sinking in deeper.

Debbie flushed heavily again, raised her head and gasped with a strong orgasm. Max didn't break stride, slowly building the pace as his own orgasm grew. Finally he roared, gripping her hips hard, thrust in his full length. Debbie was sure she could feel him jetting into his condom a full 11 inches up her bowels. She shuddered to a climax too and her legs gave way, though she was held across the chair by his weight.

Marina stood up, her mouth wide, as he withdrew his shrinking cock, more and more, further and further. It seemed like a big snake had forced entry into her friend's bowels.

Max slowly stood up and gently pulled Debbie from over the chair. Without a word he held her up and walked to the bathroom, her legs still had no strength. A few minutes later, he carried her tenderly back and laid her on the bed, then lay down himself. They both fell straight asleep. Marina got up, turned out the light and lay down by them, to sleep.

It seemed the next moment, Marina's phone alarm went off. She groaned, looked at the time and staggered into the bathroom. After a quick shower, she found her shoes and underwear, then the door and left to dress, without a word. She prepared for breakfast automatically and smiled at the guests as they came in, as if nothing had happened.

Jill came in, Marina took her to one side and said,

"If I prepare coffee, juice, fruit and croissant, will you take them down to Max and Debbie in the annex. They were unconscious when I left. It was a heavy night, a very heavy night."

Jill squeezed her arm and collected the tray when it was ready. Walking to the Annex, she knocked on the door and entered without waiting. Putting the tray down, she moved across to the window and opened the curtain.

Turning back, she said, "Morning guys, breakfast." Then stopped, quite shocked.

Debbie was lying naked in his arms, in a ruined bed, her hand resting on the biggest cock Jill had ever seen, bigger than she thought possible. She stood by the bed, her mouth open as Max stirred.

"What have you been doing to my girls? You better not have broken them. I'm fond of them."

Max grinned up at her,

"Not broken, a bit bent out of shape maybe, but not broke.

You've got a great couple of girls here, this one in particular."

He gave Debbie a playful slap on the Ass as she stirred and Jill noted the angry welts there, for the first time. The girl grinned up at her too, as Jill shook her head and left.

She walked back to the restaurant and asked Marina to see both of them in her office, before they left.

An hour later, after the guests, including Max, had left. David had collected him, giving the girls £1000 in an envelope. Both girls knocked and entered Jill's room. Debbie was rubbing her hands and grinning, but Jill noted both girls sat very carefully.

"Look girls, we've had a good run, but it's getting out of hand. What were you two thinking of last night?"

"Relax, we've got it in hand. We put Max in the Annex because we thought it would be a heavy night and it was, believe me. No other guests heard anything." Debbie finished

"This innocent little girl is turning into an animal, really. I think you saw Max's appendage, well you wouldn't guess where she let him put it." Marina said.

Debbie sat back smiling proudly.

"You didn't, he could have killed you," Jill replied.

"I told her that, but would she listen." Marina finished, slapping the girl on her wrist.

"It was fine, to be honest, I loved it and £1000 buys you a lot of TLC." Debbie responded.

"Well alright, if you're really sure, we'll let it run, but remember, be careful, don't make it obvious." Jill finished and the two girls got up to leave.

They walked out of the hotel arm in arm, to find their cars.

"Well I'm on tonight so I'm going to get some rest. What adventure could I be having tonight, I can't wait?" Debbie said.

They parted and drove off in the morning sun.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Secretary Gangbang Service Naked, bent over, and fucked on the desk.in Group Sex
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sharing the Lady Michelle gets into more than she anticipated.in Group Sex
The Trophy Wives Club Trophy Wives take things into their own hands.in Group Sex
Friends in the Booth Kirsten agrees to escort Melissa to an adult bookstore.in Group Sex
More Stories