All Comments on 'The Court Ordered Exam'

by justins961

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

it was a great real or not

margowinmargowinalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

This is a really well written story. I completly disagree with the first comment. I think this is quite realistic. Granted it would probably never happen in real life, but this is about fantasy and I for one would love to be in this watching Justin suffer through it!!

Oh, and by the way, as a working medical professional I have seen prostate massage for the purpose of checking prostate fluid. So the earlier comment by the person who didn't even want to leave their name is silly....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good stuff!

Loved it, and would love something like that to happen to me!

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
Great story

As a guy myself, i have recently been dreaming of getting a prostate massage from a hot doctor. However, im dont like it when the women do it with intent to humiliate. :'( Although humailation stories are hot i think after wards i would feel bad. If a women did this to me i hope she would be kind and reassuring about it. Not with an intent to emotional scar me.

But this was a great story. I have to go masturbate now. ^_^

Please right more. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I loved the story and think it certainly deserves a Hot endorsement. Would love to see more of your stories in the same genre.

Congratulations!

Jane Marwood

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

it was a pretty hot scene but i did find it unrealistic as i find it hard to believe that the court would allow requiring the lawyers to be in the room during the exam and i'd liked to have seen the story continue and start earlier (starting in the court room where the exam is ordered and ending with the verdict of the case) to make it a more full story instead of just a partial scene other wise seems quite well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot story!

Great medical CFNM story! I loved the humiliation and various positions he had to get into, all in front of the women. That he had to do activities that his penis flopped around during was a really good idea in the story, as I think it's more embarrassing to be seen like that then just standing still. The story included many aspects of an ideal CFNM experience. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope after all of that he gets his money!

This best way to have handled that (if it had been real) would have been to act toatlly unembarrassed. That would have really gotten the stenographer and the defense lawyer. He should have goteen erect as soon as possible, grinned, and wagged it around!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
I have re-read this story... and this is my second comment.

I cannot believe that this story has still not got a 'hot' sticker. The idea and the execution are excellent and I would love to read more stories by you, especially in this sort of genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Foundation for Successful Sequels!

Being so well written, this story could really make the great foundation for sequels under the reluctance/nonconcent + humiliation areas. A lot has been well established, for example, your Stenographer feels like a real charmer to me, and really seems to have a BIG thing for our hero. Perhaps she's actually a young "weekend gothgirl" who might sheepishly invite him out for a date -- perhaps to eventually meet up with friends who'll have all read her official recordings beforehand -- perhaps with some ad hoc plans in mind for these two! Then, the more he experiences, the more he gets hooked!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 11 years ago
Skimpy ending

Not a bad story, but I was disappointed with the ending. As was mentioned by another commenter, the circumstances would probably, in real life, lead to some serious legal repercussions if the man wanted to push the issue. Patient privacy is still supposed to be observed even in legal cases and HIPPA violations are nothing to sneeze at. Personally, as I read I could not help but visualize my own wished for ending, one where the man suddenly announced he was an investigator and that the actions of all involved were going to be used as the basis for charges of misconduct and malfeasance as well. LOL, I don't see why the man should be the only one to have to suffer in the story. It was a good read anyway, and I will be keeping an eye out for future submissions by the author.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Justin's ejaculation!

The defense lawyer had the doctor have every possible body exam completed, including a prostate exam, to humiliate Justin to not complete the exam and lose his large monetary claim in court for contempt of the judges order. The buildup to his prolonged orgasm from the prostate exam was extremely exciting. The writer is very knowledgeable about how a man's body works and his mind thinks! The story is excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
strange

It's strange that there are such extremely different comments on this story. Some readers have said that they think that it's wonderful and well written and others call it garbage. For those that think it's not believable, have ever watched a fantasy movie? This is about fantasy. it's not only well written fantasy, but quite believable as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so hot

This is a favorite fantasy of mine. Every reference to the demeanor of the defense lawyer got me hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Everything I hoped it would be

Thank you for writting thi.It's the best male exam i have ever read and I've read plenty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really think this is one of the best humiliation stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This needed a sequel

So so good. I would love to hear how the feisty young company lawyer actually won this case! A number of these characters have follow-up potential. Well done on a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, knowledgeable, exciting and enjoyable humiliation story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best stories for CFNM

This story is without a doubt one of the best I have read in the CFNM genre. I love the psychological domination of the young man by the opposing lawyer and how his humiliation slowly unfolds over the course of the story. Well done and kudos. I've also enjoyed your other stories (although this and the stories about the physicals are my favorites).

screedbearscreedbearover 5 years ago
5 Star

But I thought there could be a better ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs a sequel

Definitely great and one I always come back to read again, but I think it needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Wicked humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing left for the ladies to imagine

I love it when males are totally exposed to fully clothed women and nothing is left to their imagination. I guess the only thing the women did not get to see is for him to urinate in front of them,

It would have been nice of a few nursing students and a few legal aides were able to watch as part of their education, all female of course. Oh it should be video taped to show to the nursing class and it should show the genital exam with close ups. including a close up of inserting the swap. Maybe we can make a good mains stream movie out of it and it should be rated PG13. Nothing wrong with showing nudity, as long as it is only MALE nudity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Who won the case?

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 2 years ago

So much detail and medical knowledge... obviously very well researched! Well done on a story that obviously took a lot of effort to write. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The stenographers childish behavior made the whole scene seem farcical. Also the doctor moving to give the lawyer a better view. ( I cant imagine any doc taking directions from an observer.). I think the sexual history could have been MUCH more humiliating.... How often , last time masturbating? Penis cleaning routine... mother assisted? Doc needs a regular semen sample after prostate exam; forcing the boy to flail flaccid penis unsuccessfully. Defense lawyer imposes time limit. Boy desperately tries to find arousal ... Defense heckles.... His lawyer turns into slutty seductress and whispers him to full erection. But he cant come.... Defense lawyer cockily counts down remaining minutes... 60 seconds... 45... 30..... " Oh yeah bitch, " and Josh without warning blasts a stream into her partially opened mouth, and cheek, another lands in her hair as she runs for door....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Court would order an INDEPENDENT examination - this scenario is ridiculous, and NOTHING unrelated to the injuries sustained by the alleged accident would be either allowed to be examined or admissable in court.

His law firm would destroy the defense for inappropriate behavior, and the court stenographer would lose her job over her behavior.

The doctor would be on shakey legal ground, too.

Waste of time to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just wonderful. There definitely should be a sequel. Maybe even a 100 stories further. For example. The sample was extracted wasn’t good enough. Or something like that. If needed to spice things up a bit, the defense lawyer could prove to the court that the Jim’s lawyer did malpractice and to subject his lawyer to the same kind of physical. That would be amazing.

SpankDoc5SpankDoc510 months ago

This was a novel scenario, and wonderfully written. I would definitely love to see a few more like it. Thanks for taking the time to write this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous