The Cover Is Not the Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

We enjoyed Sandy and the guacamole for a while. I made believe there was a lingering taste of the green on her nipple long after it was actually gone.

Finally Sandy said, "Please stop! That's so hot!" We stopped.

She resumed her seat and said, "Nick, please stand up."

I stood. Sandy unbuttoned my shorts and helped them fall to the floor. My erection popped free and was captured by her hand. Her other hand grabbed the bowl of guacamole and brought it close to my cock. She released my cock and used two fingers to gather guacamole and spread it all over my cock. She looked up at me and asked, "I seem to have made a little mess. May I clean up the mess? Please?"

I nodded and Sandy opened her mouth and swallowed me completely. She made appreciative noises as she cleaned all the sauce off my member. For most of the time I was focused on watching her. When I looked up I was surprised to see Megan kneeling beside Alex, spreading guacamole on his erection and Connie sucking on Lee. I noticed the bowl of guacamole was empty.

Sandy kept cleaning until she felt me swell and unload my cream into her mouth. She swallowed and cleaned me some more. I heard Alex grunt and saw his hands holding Megan's head in place as he unloaded. Lee leaned back and said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

We all laughed and dinner was over.

After the kitchen and dishes were cleaned up Sandy and I stayed up for a while watching a movie on HBO. Alex started the movie with us but Connie came to him and wordlessly invited him to stop watching. She led him down the hall to his bedroom and closed the door once they were inside. Lee came out of his office and found Megan in the kitchen. They walked past us and into the master bedroom, hand in hand.

As soon as they were gone I stood up, shut off the TV and helped Sandy stand. We kissed and I whispered, "I want to go to bed. I want for us to fuck each other, enjoy each other and fall asleep touching." She reached down and grabbed my cock, then whispered, "Does that mean I get your ass?"

"You can have mine. I'll have yours and or your pussy."

I led and just when I opened our bedroom door I heard Alex make the unmistakable noise of a man cumming. We stepped inside and closed the door. Very quickly we were both nude and hard. I pushed her onto the bed and bent to her "clit" swallowing all of it and feeling it grow in my mouth.

Sandy leaned to the nightstand and got a tube of lube. When she was hard I stood up and said, "How do you want me?"

"On your back, right where I am." She rolled over and got off the bed. I put my back on the bed, my ass and legs off the bed. I lifted my legs and as I spread them Sandy lubed my ass. The lube was cold. She worked a finger inside me, twisting and probing inside me. She bent closer and sucked my cock as she pushed a second finger inside. The sensations were new and wild.

And, then there were three fingers inside my anus. I pulled on my knees and spread my legs wider. She pulled her fingers out suddenly and replaced them with her huge "clit". She pushed in completely on the first stroke. I'd never felt so full in my life! I looked at her face and said, "I love how it feels to be fucked by you. I surrender."

Her first three or four strokes were slow and deep and then she started speeding up. She stroked my cock with her right hand in time with her thrusts into my backside. I reached to her chest and pinched her entire breast.

She started shaking all over, her strokes became erratic and her eyes closed. I thrust up to meet her inward thrusts and I said, "Cum in me, Sandy! Fuck your man! Give it all to me!"

She stiffened and I felt something happening in my ass. I visualized her cum squirting inside my ass and the feeling being her hot cum. My hand covered hers on my cock and we held still for a while. She slowly backed out of me and ran to the bathroom. Seconds later she was back and cleaning us both with towels.

She didn't speak or even make eye contact. She made a second trip to the bathroom and came back with a warm, wet cloth to clean us both and a dry towel for the final drying.

I pulled her down on top o me and held her close. She still hadn't made eye contact. I whispered, "Talk to me, wife."

She sobbed instead. I held on and knew that what we had done was new for her, too. New to think about, new feelings, new visuals and new emotions too, I guessed. I waited.

When she stopped crying I still waited. I knew she'd talk when she was ready.

"You love me." She whispered.

I nodded.

"I've never felt so free as I am right now. When we said we'd do each other I made it mean that if you did me first that you really didn't want me to do you. But, you wanted me to do you! Have you been done like that before?"

"No. Most women don't have a big enough clit to fuck with it. I'm just lucky."

"Will you ever want to do it again?" She was still not looking at me and still whispering.

"How soon can we get you hard again?"

She sobbed again and held on tight. She said, "Some feelings I'm not used to came over me when I penetrated you. I felt powerful and ... and dominating. Holding you and forcing myself inside you! Maybe I was generating testosterone or something. Is that a feeling men have?"

"Sounds a lot like how I feel when I penetrate you. Powerful, strong, dominating and protective. Quite different than the feeling you have when I'm pushing into you, isn't it?"

"Different... and I like it, either way."

Her foot bumped into the puncture wounds on my ankle. I jumped a little. She said, "I'm sorry. I was really scared."

"I was scared too. You did great! You never actually fell apart."

"Yes, I did. I held it together until you were asleep. Then I held onto Connie and sobbed myself to sleep."

I stayed quiet for a time. Finally, I whispered, "Tonight you can just relax and sleep. We're both safe."

I'm not sure she heard me. I think she was already asleep.

Tuesday

Part of the day was relaxing. Connie and Lee made French Toast for breakfast. While we ate Lee brought the answering email from Abe. He read it to all of us as we ate. It said the Corps policy was to discharge all amputees. It also said there were a few exceptions to the policy, men who had petitioned to regain their status and resume active duty and had rehabbed themselves into condition to do exactly that. They could petition to stay on active duty during rehab and needed to test within a year. One shot. Fail and you're a civilian the next day.

I watched Alex's face as he listened. I couldn't read him. As Lee read he looked like a man one second and a kid the next. After a pause when Lee was done Sandy asked, "Alex, what did you hear?"

He looked up at Sandy and said, "It is possible. If I work hard enough I can do it."

I asked, "When are your ninety days up?"

"Fifty-seven days."

"Then tomorrow we drive back to Mugu and you can start the paperwork to petition, if that's what you want to do." Lee said. "Navy paperwork moves slowly. If staying in is what you want, you need to get started."

"It isn't even noon. Couldn't we go now?" I could read his voice and his face at that moment. He had decided.

"Finish your breakfast. Get dressed and I'll meet you at the van." Lee said, smiling.

The little bit of French Toast on his plate suddenly disappeared and he took his plate to the sink, hopping on his only foot. He said, "Thanks for the French Toast. The only way it could have been better would have been with guacamole." We all laughed at the reference to the play at dinner the night before. He washed the plate and hopped out of the kitchen.

Lee called Abe and told him to prepare for the arrival of the Marines. Sandy and I decided to ride along. We weren't supposed to go home until detective Wallace said it was safe and he hadn't called. We finished dressing and met Alex and Lee at the van. Alex sat shotgun and Sandy sat with me behind Alex and Lee.

We had been on the road less than five minutes when we saw a Navy uniform carrying a duffel bag headed north along PCH. Lee pulled over. I opened the sliding door and asked, "Want a lift?"

"First I need to know, is Point Mugu this way?"

"Yes. In fact that's where we're going. I have a parking sticker on the front bumper, if you want to check." Lee said.

Alex said, "They're taking me back to the doctor. Climb in."

They talked about the Navy, Marines and where they had been stationed. Alex told him about the fight to stay in and the guy said he'd help any way he could. He said he'd be at Mugu for a year.

When we got to the gate the Marine on duty stopped us. The guard got ID from all of us and had the passenger get out there. He needed to walk onto the base and to his new assignment. When I pulled into the parking spot by the clinic Abe was waiting. Alex was in civilian clothes so he didn't salute, but he did stiffen when Abe looked at him. He used crutches to move himself to the clinic doors.

As Abe followed he said, "Come back for him on Friday afternoon. Ok?"

Lee said, "Aye, Aye", smiled broadly and started to get into the van.

Abe said, "If you leave without saying anything to a Commander and two lieutenants there will be repercussions!" He opened the clinic doors and all three starched white uniforms came out. They moved quickly into the van and Pam said, "We have a whole hour for lunch! Let's go!"

We went. Fifteen minutes to the nearest Red Lobster and we were quickly seated and eating. I drove from the base. Lee sat in the back, Sandy in shotgun and the three starched white uniforms were all over Lee. On the way back to base Corine somehow got access to Lee's tool and had him plunged into her fitting. I drove slowly for the last half mile, hoping they would conclude the maintenance operation before the guard at the gate saw them. Corine had three napkins stuffed into her panties, her white pantyhose pulled up and her dress restored to ship shape as I pulled up to the gate. The Marine smiled as he snapped a crisp salute.

Five minutes later it was Lee, Sandy and I headed south on PCH. We were near the Sea Lion Inn when my cell rang. The ID said, "LAPD". I answered. It was Wallace. "You can go home. She hadn't spoken to anyone. Her husband asked me to tell you that her funeral is Friday at Forest Lawn in Burbank."

I thanked him and hung up. "Lee do you know Mike's phone number?"

"Gonna call him?" Sandy asked.

"Yes. I need to call him."

Lee punched in the number on his phone and handed it to me. Mike answered on the third ring. I said, "Mike, it's Nick. I'm sorry."

He said, "You did what needed to be done. Carol was... well she was Carol. At least she didn't suffer or have to go to prison."

"Detective Wallace told me the funeral is Friday. Do you want us there?"

"Everyone we knew has been told she died of heart failure and it was sudden. I expect three or four people from her work, two or three from mine and her parents and sisters. I'd feel better if some of our family was there too."

"How many would you like?" I asked.

"A dozen or so. I don't want to overwhelm Carol's family with our lifestyle."

"I'll pass the word." We talked about how he was doing and what support he wanted or needed. He kept saying he was Ok, that he was getting on, day by day. When we got off the phone I said, "We need to hold Mike. He says he's Ok, but he's falling apart."

Lee took back his phone and called three different people. He explained the situation and that Mike needed family support. His wife had suddenly died. When he hung up he said, "Dinners and companionship are on their way. He will be held and comforted as much as he can be between now and the funeral. Rina is going to him now and she'll call me later with details."

He talked with Sandy about how the family rallied when family members were in need. When we got back to the house there were eight or ten extra people in the house. Connie was organizing the food, companionship and care for Mike. Sandy wanted to help. Connie looked at her for three seconds and turned a big part of the scheduling over. Sandy was busy the rest of the day and into the night. I brought her food and she kept working. At ten o'clock she stood up and said, "I think it's handled."

She took two steps toward me and screamed! "Momma's coming on Friday!" She whirled back to the desk and picked up the phone. Seconds later she said, "Momma? Have you packed?"

"Good! We have a funeral to attend on Friday. A good friend died suddenly and the funeral is Friday. If you bring a dress I'd like you to go with us. Her husband will see it as family support if you attend."

Two minutes later she hung up the phone. "Did I just lie to Momma?"

"I didn't hear a lie. An omission of details, but not a lie. Is she bringing a dress?"

"Yes. Her flight arrives at ten after nine in the morning."

Sandy was exhausted. We stayed at Lee's one more night. We kissed and fell asleep.

Wednesday

After another great breakfast we drove home by way of LAX. Connie had a flight to Sydney and she would be gone eight days. She looked good in her uniform and talked about being a flight attendant as we drove south on the 405 freeway. Sandy was interested in what Connie did but not the kind of interested that would have her go looking to become a flight attendant.

We dropped her at Ops and both got great kisses before she went inside. As we left LAX Sandy said, "I think knowing Lee is so well cared for makes traveling easier for Connie."

"Lee knows Connie is well cared for too. When they first became friends, years ago, Lee visited Australia and made some great friends. They are family and when Connie flies to Sydney she stays with them instead of in a hotel."

"Have they ever come here?" Sandy asked.

"Not that I know of."

"We could invite them. After all, they are family."

"When Connie gets back we can discuss it with her. I think it's a great idea."

We opened all the windows and doors when we got home. The smell of cleaning chemicals was still pretty strong in the apartment. We were inside for less than five minutes when Sandy said, "I need to go shopping." She was standing in the living room looking at the spot where Carol had died.

"What do we need?" I asked.

"A rug." I took her hand and led her to the front door. I asked, "Do you want ne to go with you or are you Ok alone?"

"I'll go alone. Is there anything else we need?"

I couldn't think of anything so we kissed and she left. I made some phone calls and read some emails. Sandy had been gone almost an hour when the phone rang. It was Sandy's Mom, Crystal.

She began, "Is Sandy there?"

"No. She's shopping. Can I help?"

"Actually, it's you I want to talk to. Are you busy?"

"Reading emails is not high on my priority list. Let's talk."

"You really love her?"

"She's wonderful! Yes, I love her. My whole family loves her. Relax."

"Forgive me. Even her own father ran away from her. It's hard to get that she found one man to love her and now you say your whole family loves her?"

"Yes. They love her, accept her and know about her. Can I warn you about something?"

"What?"

"They will love you, too. They helped us move in together and unpack all the boxes so when you arrive our place is all ready for Momma to see us living and loving together."

"I'll believe it when I see it. Are we really going to a funeral on Friday?"

"As soon as you arrive we'll have you change into your dress and go to the funeral with us. You'll meet Mike, the husband of the lady who died and other members of the family."

"This Mike, he knows Sandy is different?"

"Yes, and he's Ok that she's the way she is. You'll see."

"Can I get personal with you?" Momma asked.

"Ask anything. I think you're only this concerned because you've worried about Sandy her entire life. You've been the one who loved her and now you're having trouble believing someone else loves her too. Ask."

"Are you gay?"

"No. Your daughter is female. I'm male. We have sex and it is good for both of us. I'm not gay and neither is Sandy. More than that I won't say. If you want details I'm afraid that's too much to ask."

"Ok. I'll know how good it is when I see you together."

"Yes, I think you will."

The call ended and I hoped she felt a little better. I went back to reading and answering emails. Detective Carter called and asked how we were doing. She knew that often after a shooting there were nightmares, anxiety attacks and lots of fear. I told her that Sandy was a little clingy and a little scared but that having family around and spending a few nights away had helped. She wanted to know how I was doing. I said, "Better than I thought I'd be. It wasn't the first time I shot to kill and this time I was able to focus on taking care of Sandy so it didn't bother me as much and as long."

"I'm surprised. Most officers I've know who've needed to use deadly force have been traumatized for weeks and sometimes years afterwards."

"Maybe they didn't have the support network we have. We are blessed with a big family close at hand who has been right there for all of us."

"That's the same thing Mike said to me."

"Same family. Mike is part of our family."

"You're kidding!"

"No. Mike and Carol are part of our family. On Friday we'll all be at the funeral. Not the whole family, but enough of us. The non-family members who will be there have been told Carol died of heart failure and it was sudden."

"It more than failed! Three 9 millimeter slugs through the heart does qualify as sudden heart failure."

"All of us would appreciate it if that fact was not public knowledge. All the people who need to know, know. The rest are better served to know she died suddenly. They get to keep thinking of Carol as Mike's loving wife and partner. Ok?"

"Perhaps we should stay away?"

"If anyone asks why you're there, tell them you know Sandy and I and we asked you to come. Problem solved."

"We may be busy, but if we can we'll stop by."

"Please don't come in a black and white."

"No. If we come it'll be in a plain brown wrapper."

I thanked her and was about done when she asked, "Sometime I'd like to know more about this family. I've never heard of someone being invited to the funeral of the person he shot. Especially when they are in the same family."

"Ok. Give us a few days for things to settle down, Sandy's Momma to return home, the funeral to be over and we'll have you over for dinner."

"That would be great." The call ended. I smiled, thinking about how she would take to the kind of support the family offered. I thought she'd like the Navy contingent of the family.

Sandy came home and put the rug down in the doorway between the living room and our bedroom. She lit three scented candles and the smell of lavender replaced the smell of cleaning chemicals.

Sandy connected with the volunteers working with Mike and she talked with Rina. She hadn't met Rina but they bonded over the phone and focused on caring for Mike. When they got off the phone Sandy came and talked to me.

"I just talked to Rina. She said that Francine spent last night with Mike. Francine made dinner for him and helped him start sorting through her things. They decided to box all her things and donate them to a women's shelter. When it got late Francine decided to stay. She held him all night."

"Francine has been in the family just about a year. She was a friend of Connie's before she got back together with Lee."

"Not everyone would be willing to be as vulnerable as she was."

"I think almost anyone in the family would be. Lee once said that people in the family have hearts that seem to open in a different way than most people's hearts. I think he was right."

"I agree. As Rina told me the story I was feeling like I wanted to go over there and be with Mike."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers