The Cover Is Not the Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"I've had the same thought and I've thought I must be crazy to even think of it. I killed the woman Mike loves. She had no chance."

"She tried to kill us! If we had been in that bed we'd be dead! She'd be in prison and Mike's life would have been tormented the rest of his days."

"That's all thinking from our logical minds. Emotionally, I killed his wife. He wasn't here. He kissed her good-night and went to sleep. The next thing he knows is his wife is dead in our living room and I pulled the trigger."

"He found the note from her. I'm so grateful she wrote the note. We both want to do something. I feel helpless, knowing he's over at his place in pain and we're here."

"You still have the phone list Connie gave you?"

"Of course. Want it?"

"Yup. I want to call Francine. She can tell us how Mike is doing."

I called her, punched the button for our speaker phone and she told us about spending the time with Mike. She said, "When I arrived all I knew was that Carol had died of a heart attack. When Mike and I started packing her stuff he held up some of her bras and asked, "Do you think Sandy would wear these?" There were nice, but of all the women in the family, why ask about you? I asked why you and he looked at me for a long time before he answered. He said Carol had tried to kill both of you and died trying. He thought offering you her things would help him say he was sorry." She paused and cried. Then she continued, "He still wants to offer the things to you. He feels responsible for what she tried to do. He told me he's glad she died, rather than go to trial and then prison. He misses her so much he bursts into tears whenever something reminds him that she's gone."

Someone knocked on her door so she needed to go. She promised to call back. Ten minutes late she called again.

"It was late and Mike was exhausted. I walked him into their bedroom and he sobbed. It broke my heart. He stood there, looking at their bed and sobbed. I held him or I think he would have fallen to the floor. He said he couldn't bare the thought of being in their bed alone for the rest of his life."

"So you went to bed with him?" I asked.

"I did. We held on to each other all night. I think it helped. He seemed much better in the morning. Beth came at nine-thirty in the morning and I cried all the way home. I hate my life! I live alone and I hate sleeping alone, being alone, crying alone!"

Sandy spoke up, "Francine, Do you have the keychain Lee gave you?"

"Yes, but I can't go there, I'm a mess."

"Bring it here. We don't care how you dress or if your hair is done. Bring the clothes you will wear to the funeral. Come now, Ok?"

"You mean it?"

"Just get ready. We'll come get you. That way you have a ride and don't have to drive anywhere."

"You're sure?"

"Get ready. We'll be there in fifteen minutes or so."

"Ok." Her voice sounded like a little girl's voice. Sandy hit the "end" button and we both stood up. As we walked to the car Sandy said, "This is the right action. I can feel it."

"With very little training you are becoming an incredible sister, aunt, cousin and maybe even Mother to the family."

"Thank you." Fifteen minutes later I stopped at the curb in front of Francine's apartment building. Just inside the gate we saw Francine holding a suitcase and a hanging garment bag. Sandy opened the car's back door and helped Francine get her stuff and herself inside.

I turned and said, "Francine, we're taking you home. When Lee gave you a key he told you that the house was yours, too. Sandy is handing you a key to our apartment. That means our house is your house, the food in the kitchen is yours, you can watch our TV, sleep in our bed, wear Sandy's clothes or mine if you want."

Sandy added, "You never need to be alone, ever."

"Did you ever live alone?" Francine asked.

"I left home at eighteen and lived alone until my fifth date with Nick. That was less than a month ago."

I stayed quiet. I was the driver. This was the time for these new sisters to bond. At a corner I looked over and saw they were holding hands. I wondered if we would be needing a bigger apartment.

We stopped on the way home and picked up Chinese food from Mr. Lee's. I gave money to the scholarship fund and we raced home. I spread a beach blanket on the floor and we sat cross legged on the blanket and ate Chinese food from the cartons. Of course we stripped before we sat.

Francine looked as we ate. She had a full brown bush, thick dark hair so thick I couldn't see he slit at all. Both Sandy and I were closely trimmed. When the eating was almost finished, because we were almost out of food, Francine asked, "Can you fuck with that? Oh God, do I say that out loud?"

Sandy smiled and said, "I can. Nick thinks I have the world's biggest clitoris. My doctor says I have a penis and a vagina. You can think of it either way."

"Is that why you always lived alone?"

"Yes. Every time someone discovered my secret I was labeled a freak and either they made fun of me or they were afraid of me."

"I'm not afraid of you."

"I've spent my whole life praying for a body like yours. You're beautiful."

"A lot of good it's done me. I was taken as a bimbo all through school. In college when they posted grades I heard people say things like, "She fucked the professor to get that grade." Every promotion I get prompts rumors that my tits got promoted."

I said, "It's getting late. Let's go to bed and continue the discovery phase of love in the bedroom."

We cleaned up dinner, folded the beach blanket and deposited our clothes in the hamper. Sandy turned on the shower and when the temperature was good we guided Francine in with us. It was crowded but I think that helped to make Francine feel a part of us rather than a guest. We washed Francine first, with me washing her front and Sandy her back. Then we turned her and washed her again. Francine and Sandy traded places and we washed Sandy the same way we washed Francine. When Francine was faced with washing Sandy's front she paid particular attention to her breasts. A minute later she paid great attention to Sandy's clit and when it got hard Francine started to move on to Sandy's legs.

Sandy said, "You missed a spot."

"Where?"

"You didn't wash my pussy." She lifted her leg and put Francine's soapy hand on her pussy.

"Oh my God, You weren't kidding! You have both!"

Sandy helped Francine explore her and got her to insert a finger inside the first pussy Francine had ever touched.

"Pump into me," Sandy begged. Francine did and her eyes got big as she watched Sandy's cock grow and point at her. Sandy held Francine's head and said, "If you suck me I'll cum for you."

Francine opened her mouth and sucked the head of Sandy's cock into her mouth. She worked the head with her mouth and tongue as she pumped two fingers in and out of Sandy's cunt. Sandy moaned and held Francine's hair. Carefully I slid down in the shower and buried my face into Francine's pussy from behind. I held her hips with my hands and pushed my tongue deep into her. She moaned and squeaked as I touched her clit.

"Nick, fuck my sister as she sucks me. Please. We want to cum."

I stood back up and positioned my cock at her entrance. As I pushed inside her I reached the water control and shut it off. She didn't pay any attention to the water. The three of us fucked, joined, enjoyed and communicated our love for as long as we could. Sandy was the first to cum. She moaned and it transformed into a scream as she shook and quivered.

That set Francine off and she clamped down on my cock inside her cunt. I could feel her muscles clamp and release repeatedly. That did it for me. I pushed deep inside her and felt my load pulse into her. At that precise moment I thought of birth control!

I panicked and started to pull out. She backed up until my ass hit the shower wall, which shoved me in deeper. My cock didn't care about anything except filling Francine. Francine said, "Stay in me! Fill me till it drips out!"

Sandy leaned over Francine's back and we kissed. Francine reswallowed Sandy's "clit" and I thought of the triangle we formed. The thought passed and the feelings lingered.

Sandy reached back and turned the water back on. We rinsed and were about to get out when Sandy said, "We didn't wash Nick." The both washed my back, turned me and both washed my front. Then they shared sucking me and got a smaller but every bit as intended load of my stuff. It fit in Sandy's mouth and then she kissed Francine and shared.

We rinsed and dried each other. We got in bed and spooned with Francine in the middle.

Sandy was behind Francine and when we settled down Francine said, "I can feel Sandy's tits on my back and her "clit" in the crack of my ass. I have my arm over Nick's side and I have his soft cock in my hand. A girl could get to really enjoy sleeping like this."

Sandy said, "Tomorrow night you can hold my "clit" or my tit and feel Nick's hairy chest and his cock coming at you from behind."

"What about Friday night?" Francine asked.

Sandy almost shouted, "Friday night my Momma will be here!"

I said, "Momma knows nothing about how we live and love. By Friday night she'll have an inkling. If it feels right, I'll sleep in the middle. If it doesn't, maybe I'll be on the couch."

"I should go home." Francine said.

"Not alone. I don't think you should ever be alone again unless you want to be." I said.

"We'll see. Right now I want to fall asleep feeling this loved, this cared for." Francine said, squeezed my cock and fell asleep.

Thursday

I got a call from work and they needed me for the day. Francine and Sandy promised to stay together for the day and I went to work. As I closed the door I saw then standing in the living room, nude in an embrace with a hand at each other's genitals. I really wanted to stay and play.

While I was gone they dressed and drove to Mike's. Bonnie was there. She stayed for about an hour and when Sandy and Francine said they'd stay, she went home. Mike was coming back to the living. He showed Sandy the boxes of clothes and offered them to her. Sandy said she had so many clothes already that she'd never get around to wearing them. Then she remembered the idea of giving them to a women's shelter and she acted like she just thought of it.

Mike was thrilled. They loaded the boxes in Mike's truck and took them to a shelter Mike knew of. His sister had been in that very shelter five years before. When they got back to Mike's Francine asked Mike if he would like to take an adult nap.

"How is an adult nap different from a regular nap? Mike asked.

"In an adult nap you get undressed and get in bed, no sleeping allowed until both people have cum."

"I like that! But, what about Sandy? Will you feel left out?"

"You can nap together and I'll be fine or we can all nap together and that will be fine too."

"Nick's Ok with that?" Mike asked.

"It's family, remember?"

"I wasn't sure if I was still in the family."

"Are you still breathing?" Francine asked.

Mike nodded. Francine started undressing.

Mike started undressing too and said, "Sandy, unwrap that body for us, would you? I saw you at Lee's and got hard instantly. I want a closer look."

Then he stopped looking and focused on Francine's body. They embraced from face to toes and kissed deeply. Francine's hands held his cock and stroked him slowly, with intent. Sandy undressed and stood behind Francine. When she felt Sandy she bent a little forward and offered her ass to Sandy.

Seconds later Francine felt Sandy penetrate her pussy and felt Mike's cock pressing against her from the front.

Sandy, lie down on the floor, please." Francine said. Sandy did as she was asked. Francine lowered herself onto Sandy and held her legs wide. "Mike, can you get in with Sandy? I want to feel both of you in me, if we can."

Mike knelt between both sets of legs and positioned his hard cock at Francine's entrance, blocked by Sandy's "clit". He pushed and Sandy held Francine's hips. Francine coached him. "Push Mike. Feel how wet and tight the two of us are for you."

Sandy looked over Francine's shoulder and locked eyes with Mike. "Mike, fuck us both. I can feel your hard cock and so does Francine. Push hard, we both want you inside us."

Mike's face turned red and his hands grabbed Sandy's forearms. He grunted and suddenly he was inside Francine, rubbing along Sandy's shaft. He thrust deep and fast, slamming into both women. They didn't last long. Francine screamed when she felt both cocks unload. Mike grunted and stiffened and Sandy wondered if she would die.

When Mike came he collapsed. His two hundred pounds were on top of Francine's hundred-forty. She was having trouble breathing. Seconds passed and panic was beginning to set in on Sandy when Mike rolled away. When he popped out of Francine the double load of cream flooded out.

Francine and Sandy started to laugh. Mike said, "What's so funny?"

"This isn't a cream pie, it's a flood!" Sandy said.

Mike looked own at where the two women met and saw the river of cream. On impulse he dropped face first into the river saying, "I'll save you!"

Sandy and Francine laughed as Mike ate all the river he could gather. Francine came one more time as Mike ate them both. Sandy rolled Francine off her and the three rested for a while.

Finally Francine said, "We need to get up. Nap time is over. We need to get clean, change the sheets on the bed, call Nick and tell him where we are, and think about dinner."

The three went into action. Sandy called me and I drove to Mike's. We had dinner together and they told me all about the adult nap. At nine Andrea arrived. Andrea was an accountant who lived in the San Fernando Valley with her husband Jose and their two teen daughters. She had not met Sandy but knew of her. She and Jose had been family since 2001, when Bonnie brought them to the beach to meet Lee. At nine-thirty Sandy and I kissed our way out of Mike's home and headed home for the night. Andrea was getting undressed as we left.

Friday

My eyes opened at six-fifty-two. I know that because when they opened the first thing I saw was the clock. Then I became aware of two other things. Number one, I needed to pee in the next few seconds or I was about to wet the bed for the first time since I was a Cub Scout and number Two, Sandy wasn't in bed.

I ran to the bathroom and shook the dew off the Lilly, as my Dad often said. I don't think my Dad actually could tell the difference between a Lilly and a rose but someone taught him to say shake the dew off the Lilly and he liked saying it.

I called out as my stream ran, "Sandy! You Ok?"

She raced in and took over the aiming duties as she said, "I'm fine. I've been up almost an hour and doing little things to handle my nervousness."

My stream stopped and she dabbed a couple squares of toilet paper on the end of my penis. I asked, "What things?"

She led me into the kitchen. Every cupboard door was open and most of the drawers too. She had reorganized the kitchen! The dishwasher was going and I could tell that all the pots and pans had already been washed, dried and put in their new homes. I said, "Wow! I like what you've done. Will you label the doors so I can find things?"

Her face brightened and she said, "I will! I wondered how we would ever learn the new placement and you took one look and knew! Nick, you're great!"

I didn't have the heart to tell her I had been kidding about the labels.

She sent me to the showers and she made breakfast burritos. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, chunky salsa, cheese and guacamole wrapped in a flour tortilla was my breakfast. Everything a healthy young man would want for breakfast, served my a beautiful naked woman who was so kind she even helped me eat it.

As we dressed I thought about going to the airport. It usually took about twenty minutes to drive there. Momma's plane was scheduled to land at ten minutes to nine. Allowing half an hour for deplaning and baggage claim she would then need to be met by us at nine-twenty five or so. Allowing for anxiety we needed to leave the apartment by eight-forty. As I tied my shoes I looked at the clock and read 8:24am.

Sandy was in the living room, pacing. I said, "Let's go." Sandy had the door open and her sweet butt headed to the car before I finished saying it. At the car I checked to make sure we had room in the trunk for suitcases. We got in and Sandy looked around to help me back out of our parking space.

I started to get the idea she was nervous.

I silently counted how many times Sandy checked her watch on the twenty-two minute ride to LAX. Thirty times. I started getting nervous watching Sandy being nervous. As I rounded the turn and began the turn to drive along the pick-up lane Sandy's cell rang. She hit "speaker" and said, "Momma?"

"I'm waiting at the curb under a sign that says Delta. I'm in a dark gray dress."

"You already changed?" Sandy asked.

"The stewardess was so sweet. She let me change just before we landed."

I saw a woman in a dark gray dress standing at the curb ahead. I said, "Lift your right hand, please."

The woman I was looking at raised her hand. I beeped twice and they saw each other as I pulled next to her at the curb. Sandy got out, hugged her Momma as I opened the door to the back seat and the trunk. They both got in the back and I put Momma's single bag in the trunk. When I got in the car they were hugging again. I didn't talk.

A cop said, "Move it along." I nodded and pulled into traffic. Neither woman spoke to me until I was back on Century boulevard. Then Momma said, "You handled that traffic very well. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Welcome to Los Angeles."

"I'm glad to be here. I must tell you Sandy looks happier than I've ever seen her."

"I think I must look like that too. I know I am happier than I've ever been."

"Can I ask questions about the woman who died?"

Sandy answered, "Sure."

"How long have you been friends?"

"Not long at all." I said.

Sandy added, "She's a member of our family. A friend of Nick's started gathering people who didn't live near their families, wanted more support and the feeling of family than they had. As the group grew they started calling themselves a family."

"But you aren't related to the woman who died?"

"Not legally." I said.

"But we are all related by heart and intention. Momma when Nick and I decided to move in together and make this a relationship more than a friendship I made a phone call to Lee. He's the head of the family, sort of. The next day there were people at Nick's house getting it ready for my things. There were twenty or more people at my place to pack everything, throw away the trash and clean the place so I could move out. They brought boxes, tape, trucks, music and food. The entire move didn't cost us anything! That's what we call family."

"I like it! So, the woman was part of the family?"

"Yes. She and Mike had been in the family less than a year. She was a part of the moving crew that helped me move. She and her husband Mike."

"No wonder you want to be at the funeral. Now I understand."

I added, "The service won't last long. Mike decided not to have a traditional funeral, so we'll gather at the graveside and a few people will speak. He decided not to have a minister speak, just family and friends."

Sandy asked about the current events at home and Momma gave her the news. When we got to the cemetery I parked behind Lee's van. Megan was dressed in a deep Navy blue dress and was handing out small cards as people arrived. As we approached she said, "Mike and Lee are inviting people to our house after the service."

She didn't offer a card. I said, "The cards are maps to the house?"

Megan nodded. "I'm giving them to people who don't have a key."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers