All Comments on 'The Cowboy vs Big Cock Indians'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE WORST

Could not finish it. This was the worst story l've ever read on this site. Clearly, this writer has some issues with white men.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

I thought it was a great story. I am a white man that enjoys reading stories about straight men being dominated and forced to suck and fuck big cocks. I have enjoyed reading all of silkstockingslover's story's about cocksucking. Men sucking big black cocks and this falls into that same area, but in the wild west. I think this could be expanded with a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tough ending

That was a little bleak at the end, although it does say why the main character was killed

tlcbitlcbiover 6 years ago
Interesting, if true

I am a white bisexual male. I don't consider myself to be a sub. Humiliation and degradation would miss me off, NOT turn me on. I am 57 and have been bullied far too much too enjoy being called names while having sex. Teasing and playing are fun but can be taken too far in my opinion. I do enjoy sucking cock and swallowing cum and getting fucked by big cocks, the larger the better, and getting my ass filled with cum. I do prefer other skin colors. I get even more turned on if I am in front of a camera. I like the contrast against my white skin. I even married a black woman whose skin is the color of milk chocolate if not a shade or two darker.

TakeALittleTimeTakeALittleTimeover 6 years ago
I'm amazed

The author had been in a decade long rut of everyone being enamored with stockings as much as she is. Broke that trend here. Not that it mattered. 2 stars.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 6 years ago
A good depature

It's had to compare things to your usual work, still this was pretty good. I loved that the ending was dark. I loved the change of pace. I don't think I've ever given you anything other than 5 stars SSL. Thanks for being so prolific. Thanks for trying new things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written story, which I am satisfied to accept as historically accurate (well I would, I'm white, 1+1/2 inches soft and 3+1/2 inches 'erect'). Power to the Red Man Cock!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Thank you

When you said yes after I asked you for a story, I felt like a kid at her first Christmas. The most favorited Author on the site! I now know why. I'll always be grateful. Randi

whitechocolate3whitechocolate3over 6 years ago
great

white submission is interesting when you write it. i think that the violence was the hardest for people to accept, but i get you're just having fun with the historic context. and the beginning was great, i actually laughed. the seriousness of the truth being figured out, lol.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 6 years ago
Very Clever !

I enjoyed this satire; a nice mix of farce, reality and fantasy. Very unique, in my opinion and that earns it 5 stars from me ;) Westerns can be tricky, I wrote one set in a similar period wanting to explore the almost obvious male/male relationships that were bound to have occurred. I like the way you fleshed this fact out as you set the story in motion. Lot's of lonely nights out there in the wild west...pretty sure a couple of guys all alone might find a way to find some relief! The special twist to make the oppressed into the winners in this was also appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!

I loved this, and I love all your stories. I rated it 5*****๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally

Not generally a fan of gay stories. Nothing against them, just not my thing. The description drew me in though. While it didn't make me a fan of these stories, I did like the Native character. As a Native American, I am glad we finally get some equal time with the blacks, whites, and Orientals on here. This and that Native story you wrote with that other guy are my favorites. Hope in the future you include us occasionally. We were here first, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not your best work

but you tried. I mean first nations women have been forcibly sterilized within the last ten years, but it's good that you can attempt to poke fun at the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Repetitive

Generally enjoy the stories you right but this one just felt like a copy paste of various others: "Big" white guy is dominant. Big huge cock gets power over him. Makes white suck him off, then ass fucking. Rape turns to pleasure. Just this time it was a native-American instead of a black guy.

Unlike your other stories of this type it just felt oversimplified and lacking. There was the whole build up of Native-American supremacy and the story just lacked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

I loved this and would gladly read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bareback riders

A fun--and truthful--story. As an enrolled tribal member who has played on Indian basketball teams, I can confirm the accuracy of copper cocks on average being bigger, and especially thicker, than white ones. We tend to be growers rather than showers (natural selection at work) with an impressive end result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Female

You should write one from the women's perspective where Native mothers pass down to daughters the joys and tradition of eating pussy, and turning out white, black, and mexican women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great warriors

a good story all the white captive men should be used as a sex slave for indian warriors be used for horny rituals with the medicinemen the young boys wil be used as a learn scool for young warriors first time enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have given it 5 stars if you didnt kill sherrif and John in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The bigger the better. Rough sex, hard Native American cock deep in my belly slamming in and out. Feeling him stiffen, and moan as he fires jets of lava hot cum deep into my spaztic twitching Love Hole

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

553. Why your fixation on anal sex? Did you enjoy that sensation yourself? I donโ€™t get any thrill from reading such stuff. Sorry-glad it is short.

TheOldStudTheOldStud8 months ago

Not really my genre but you get a 5 based on creativity...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50013 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...