The Coxville Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long strand of semen was still dangling from the big head of Coach Black's cock as he pressed it down against the opening to Jenny Summer's tight white pussy. I can't believe I'm about to fuck the hottest white bitch in Coxville! he thought, grinning as light sparkled on her wedding ring. He knew from experience that once his cock was fully embedded in her, married Jenny Summers would be his. He looked down at her magnificent body and wondered not for the first time how a wimp like Harold Summers had ever scored a major babe like this.

Jenny leaned up watching his cock head pushing her labia in. The last time anything anywhere that big had been near her pussy was her daughter's head when she was giving birth. God he's huge, she thought. I still can't believe how big his cock is. I didn't know penises got that big. He'll split me in two with that thing. Jenny gulped in nervousness as her pussy finally opened wide enough for the tip to fit in.

"Shit! You got one pretty pink pussy, Jenny. It's already hot and wet for my black dick." Black wasn't kidding either. He'd never seen a pussy more eager for his cock. Her pussy lips were dripping with juice and quivering with anticipation. Muscle spasms just inside seemed to be trying to pull him in deeper. The bitch was starving for a fucking by a real man.

Jenny's fingers moved from holding her pussy open for him to reaching down to grab the base of his cock just under the head. There was a gap of several inches between her fingers he was so thick. "Jesus! It's too thick! I don't think I can take it all," she moaned with apprehension.

"That's just the head, baby. You got a long way to go." There was no way the Coach was going to stop until he was balls deep in her sweet pussy. He grabbed her legs and pulled her into his cock, her back sliding along the wet floor. Inch after inch forced it's way into her pussy. Her vaginal muscles were still trying to pull him deeper. He reached a point only five or six inches in and her pussy suddenly froze, trying to hold him in place.

Jenny moaned and gasped for air on the shower floor. It was starting to feel good, but she couldn't take anymore. "Mmm, Coach," she moaned. "Your as deep as Harold's ever managed, but you're so thick and hard. Oooo! It's good, but I don't think I was built to handle another inch."

Coach Black laid down until he was holding himself up over Jenny like he was doing a push-up. "Not anymore," he growled, flexing his ass and slamming his hips forward. Jenny gasped in shock and threw her head back as she screamed. There were tears dripping from her eyes from having her cervix opened by his cock, but for the most part it was a scream of pleasure. He pulled his hips back and slowly slid his cock in until his balls slapped against her thighs. Yeah, the bitch was ready to get fucked. Her pussy was squeezing his cock again trying to stop him from pulling it out. Her vaginal muscles were now pulling on his entire shaft, wanting the head in her womb. He chuckled wondering how Harold would react when his wife kept trying to pull him deeper into her needy pussy, hungry for more then he could ever give her.

Jenny's eyes had rolled up in her head as the huge cock head battered it's way into her womb. There had been an intense burst of pain, but it hadn't lasted long. Now it felt good, incredibly good. Her body had never reacted to sex like this. She was writhing under him, her hips humping up into his thrusting cock. Coach Black was doing push-ups over her, pulling his cock out and slamming it forwards, picking up speed as her pussy stretched open around his cock, thoroughly coating every inch of his shaft with her arousal. "It feels so good!" she screamed. "So big! Uhn Fuck!"

"God damn! Yo pussy's so tight. That's it girl, keep opening up for me. I'm about to beat yo back out." The Coach increased his speed fucking her as hard as his hips could move.

Jenny's body was wracked with so much pleasure she couldn't think straight. Nothing mattered anymore to the mind numbed blonde wife and mother other then the massive black cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. She did every thing she could to assist him, spreading her legs as wide as they would go, angling her back and lifting her pussy so that it was at the right angle to receive his thrusting cock. It wasn't long before the pleasure balloon inside her body inflated too far and it burst. "Coach!" she screamed on pleasure. "OH!!! You're making me CUUUM!!!"

The Coach buried his cock and held it still as the hot married white woman trembled in orgasm, her pussy quivering around his cock. He stared at her face, loving the look of intensity, the look of awe, of disbelief written on it. When she was finally done orgasming, his big hands grabbed her hips and lifted her as he kneeled, then stood. His muscles strained and flexed as he lifted the sex crazed woman up and down his shaft. A weaker man couldn't have done this, but Coach Black was not a weak man. Shit, this pussy is so good," he thought. Jenny's head was thrown back as she squealed in pleasure each time he pulled her down on his cock. One of her hands was squeezing her own breast, pinching her nipple. She looked so sensual, so slutty. "You like my cock, huh?"

"God, YES! Fuck YES! Uh. Fuck ME!"

"UNG!" The Coach grunted as his balls slapped hard against her thighs. He was fucking her as fast as his muscular arms could manage. "I own this pussy now, Mrs. Jenny."

"OH, GOD! Fuck me with your BIG BLACK COCK!!! YE-E-EEEES!!!"

Jenny's orgasm tossed her body so violently, he almost dropped her. Coach Black pulled the trembling woman into his arms and rose to his feet, his hand gripping her tight ass cheeks. Her incredible bosom mashed against his hard muscular chest. He lifted her up until the tops of her breasts nudged the bottom on his goatee covered chin. He stared up at her as her head lolled a bit and she slowly looked down into his eyes. The look of adoration on her face was one he'd never forget.

Jenny stared down at the Coach, their eyes locked for what felt like several minutes without either speaking. "Oh My God!" she finally said. "No one's ever made me cum so hard." Her blue eyes drowned in his dark eyes and vice versa. Jenny had met the Coach last summer when he took over for the previous retiring coach. Black was somewhat famous being a pro football player and she knew who he was. She hadn't liked him at first. He was conceited and arrogant. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts when they were introduced. He was fond of belittling Harold and he favored his black players over the white ones, clearly preferring Samson West to Kitty's boyfriend Todd. Coach Black was a rude, arrogant, bully, and probably a bit racist, but if she'd known how incredible sex with him was, she'd have fucked him the day she met him. "To think we could have been doing this all along," she muttered. "Kiss me." She lowered her head and their lips mashed against each other. It was a kiss filled with passion and lust. She let his tongue enter her mouth and their tongues dueled as the kiss went on for several minutes. Jenny Summers gave herself to him in that kiss, thanking him for the two most intense orgasms of her life, no longer caring how wrong this was, that she was married, a mother, a coworker, a church going Christian, or that she was a white woman with a black man. No all she cared about was the strong black hands squeezing her ass cheeks as her black lover began lifting her up and down his cock again. She kept kissing him as he picked up speed. She was still kissing him when she came again. She trembled in his arms, moaning with pleasure, her lips squeezing his tongue between them.

"Now your turn to do the work," said the Coach. He lifted her off his cock laughing at her squeal of displeasure. Black kneeled down before her, kissed her on the belly button and then laid back on the floor. "Come ride this black dick," he said, putting his hands under his head.

Jenny straddled him and lifted his cock as she lowered herself over it. It was still a tight fit, but her pussy was stretched and it slid in easily. She wondered if her pussy would ever return to normal. If it didn't she wouldn't even be able to feel her husband inside her. She lowered herself down, moaning as his cock buried itself completely inside her. Jenny sucked her lower lip into her mouth as she ground her crotch down against his. I never imagined sex could feel SO FUCKING GOOD! She thought. After several minutes of just luxuriating in the feel of him inside her, she began to bounce in his lap.

"Yeah. Get into it Jenny," said the Coach, grinning his delight. "Ride that dick!" Her back was arched, thrusting her magnificent tits before his eyes and he just stared at her hard nipples. Little bumps surrounded the puffy areola. Her breasts were slick, glistening in the light from the shower's water, and here and there, still covered in globs of his seed. Jenny was slowly riding his shaft, staring at him with an ornery look on her face. She looked different, changed. The Coach's grin broadened as he realized what was different about her. Married, prim and proper, Jenny Summers now looked slutty and wanton. He'd broken her. His cock had released her inner slut!"

Jenny ran her hands over his hard black stomach and chest, so different from Harold's pudgy pale freckled stomach. There wasn't an ounce of fat on Coach Black's body. She laid down on top of him, writhing her body against his before arching her back and sucking on his black nipple. Jenny laughed and sat up again, grinding her pussy into his cock. She started bouncing again. If felt different fucking him. Now she was the one in control. She was the one using her pussy to get his big black cock off. She liked the feeling. "Yeah. You want me to ride you like a BIG BLACK BULL," she purred. Oh it's just so huge! She thought. My pussy is so sensitive. I can feel his cock throbbing. I can feel his pulse. His heart beating inside his big cock. It was triggering another orgasm. Jenny reared up, pushing down on his stomach, bucking up and down in his lap to bring on yet another big orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted. "AH! AAAH!!! AAAAAHHH!!! I'm cumming so hard!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"OOH! I LOVE YOUR FUCKIN BIG BLACK COCK!"

"OH SHIT!" groaned the Coach, grabbing her thighs and bucking his hips up into her pussy as she rode him.

Jenny's eyes flew wide open in shock. His cock was bucking against the tight walls of her pussy and it felt like someone had turned on a hose inside her womb. Oh NO! she thought panicking. He's cumming inside my unprotected womb. She hadn't felt a man cum inside her for eighteen years. She'd made Harold wear a condom since Kitty was born. Kitty had been unplanned. They were attempting the rhythm method, but Harold had lost control. She'd let him go without a condom while she was pregnant and loved feeling his little penis squirt inside her despite disliking the mess. She'd forgotten that and the little pleasure her husband had given her was nothing like this. Coach Black's cock was like an erupting volcano, spewing it's hot lava, it's hot seed inside her unprotected womb. Jenny's body was trembling again. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" And then it happened. "OH MY GOD! I'm cumming AGAIN!!! UH! UH! UNNNH!"

"Fuck!" growled the Coach, through gritted teeth. "Milk them black balls with that tight white slut pussy, bitch!"

Jenny didn't particularly care for being talked to like she was some whore off the street, but when the man saying it is wracking your body with the biggest orgasms of your life, she was willing to overlook it. Her orgasm lasted as long as the others and when it was over, she collapsed on Coach's chest, gasping for breath. They kissed again, his tongue darting into her mouth, little mews coming from the back of her throat as his cock continued jerking, sending smaller jets of sperm into her womb. Thank god he's had a vasectomy, she thought. Jenny kissed him again and then slid forward, kissing his nose, eye lid, forehead. She felt his tongue slide along the top of her breasts, moving down to flicker over one distended nipple, before sucking her entire areola into his mouth. The man was insatiable, she thought, moaning.

Jenny slid forward until his cock plopped out of her pussy. She sighed, looking back over her shoulder at it, standing proudly upwards, still huge and thick, cum continued spurting up from the big cock head to pour down the huge shaft. A torrent of semen poured from her now unplugged pussy, splattering on his pubic hair and running down around his shaft to drip off his balls. What have I done, thought Jenny. My husband would drop dead if he could see me now.

Jenny rolled off the coach and fell spreadeagled on the tiled floor of the nasty boy's showers, water from multiple showers hitting her body from all angles. The coach leaned on his side and ran his hands along her body. His dark fingers moved through the wisps of blonde pubic hair before his hand slid over her flat belly and across her huge breasts. She shuddered as she watched his hand squeezing her bosom and pinching her nipples one after the other. "Your body is so amazing Jenny," said the Coach. He noticed her lying there, breathing heavily and asked, "Are you alright?"

Jenny smiled. "I'm fine. Just tired. Who knew having multiple large orgasms could be so exhausting."

"You're telling me, sexy. That tight white pussy of yours drained my balls dry." The coach leaned over and kissed her nipple before pushing himself to his feet. "Lets get cleaned up." He reached down and took her hand, pulling her to her feet.

"You bet," said Jenny, "Old man Long is gonna be pissed when he sees the school's water bill."

The married white wife and mother spent the next twenty minutes under the shower's stream with her new black lover exploring each others bodies. He soaped her down, trying to get every last bit of evidence off her magnificent body. Strong black hands wiped between her legs and thighs, over her ass cheeks across her back and stomach. Smaller slim white hands, one with a glistening diamond ring on it, symbol of her commitment to another man, ran across his hard muscular stomach and chest, soaping his cock and balls until every bit of semen was off it. She could feel his cock twitch and swell as she cleaned it and again when he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

Hand in hand they left the steamy shower.

**********

Melvin stripped off all his clothes in a flash until only his ugly brown shoes and white socks were all that he was wearing. Bobbie Sue Kindle leaned against the bookshelf and lifted her leg. He took over, cupping his arm under her knee and lined his cock up with her pussy. Standing in the middle aisle of the public library, Melvin pushed his cock head into the soaked pussy of his white English teacher. "Gosh Mrs. Kindle, your pussy is incredibly tight," he groaned, having difficulty getting more of his cock inside her. "It's like you're a virgin."

"In a way I am, Melvin," she cried. His cock head was stretching her so wide, she thought her pussy might rip. It was a good thing she was producing so much lubrication for it. "I'm a virgin for a big black cock."

"Not for much longer," he groaned as several inches of thick black cock entered her.

"OH!! So BIG!!!" Bobbie Sue wanted to scream her pleasure at finally having a real man's cock in her. She hadn't completely lost her mind. She knew this was crazy. She knew that this was wrong. She knew that she just had to find out the truth and that this would be a one time thing. She felt she could trust Melvin to be discreet and if he wasn't, well who would believe that a married white teacher would fuck a scrawny black wimp like him? "Melvin, don't stop please. I want it all, but you need to pull out when you get close. Okay?"

"Okay, Mrs. Kindle."

Bobbie Sue glanced back at him. His eyes were huge, magnified by his powerful glasses. The gawky black youth's tongue was hanging out. She looked away, back at the books. She was ashamed at what she was doing with the unattractive teen, but there was no denying the pleasure his cock was giving her. Why couldn't he have looked like Coach Black, she asked herself? Now there was a powerful looking black man. "OW! I think you just hit my cervix," she whispered. "Did I take it all?"

Melvin looked down at their conjoined crotches. "No there's still a few inches to go," he said, starting to push again. Shit! I'm not gonna last very long. Mrs. Kindle has a hot pussy and it's tight too. Either they're all like this or hubby's got a pencil dick. If I play it right, I'll be tappin' this ass daily in no time. "He He he," he suddenly burst out laughing.

"Ow Melvin. I think that's all I can handle." I guess it isn't true about all those black studs going balls deep in Betty and Samantha, she wondered, a little sad at the fact. Melvin's cock was throbbing in her pussy and he was still pushing. Bobbie Sue wasn't aware how much precum Melvin's cock was squirting on her cervix with each throb. Slowly, his pressure began to produce results as the precum softened her cervix and it began to open for Melvin's cock head. Bobbie Sue gasped as Melvin's cock head passed through her cervix and into her womb. Her entire body from the top of her head to the tips of her toes was permeated by an intense pleasure radiating outward from inside her womb. Melvin began sliding his cock in and out. Bobbie Sue gasped with delight. "Yes, Melvin! Fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your big black cock!" she cried. This was what she wanted. It was almost too much. Mrs. Kindle was receiving complete sexual satisfaction and Melvin was about to make her cum. "Aaahhh.:

"You alright Mrs. Kindle?"

"AAAHHH!"

"Mrs. K? Should I stop?"

"Aaahhh! Not aah on your aaahh life, she gasped. "OH LORD!" The leg holding Bobbie Sue up trembled and if it wasn't for the fact that Melvin was propping her up and she was leaning against the shelf, she might have fallen.

"Mrs. K?" Melvin was worried. It looked like she was having a seizure.

"I'm going to cum Melvin. You're so deep inside my pussy!"

"He He He!" His first time and he was getting a woman off. Melvin, you big stud. Your hot teacher is going to be your slut after this. "He He He."

"Oh, GOD! AAAAAHHH!!! FUCK! YES!" Bobbie Sue's entire body shook with ecstasy. Her pussy spasmed around the big cock quickly moving in and out of it. Her vagina was milking it, trying to coax the sperm out of his balls, wanting his seed deep in her womb. No one's ever made me cum that hard, she thought in amazement. Especially not my husband!

"Getting close," moaned Melvin.

"Pull it out," she gasped, whimpering as he slowly pulled his swollen cock from her pussy. Her pussy squeezed and tugged at it, reluctant to release every inch. Melvin stepped back and she slid down the bookcase to her knees. "That was amazing, Melvin."

"Thanks. The feelings going away. I think it's safe to put it back in."

Bobbie Sue glanced down at his erect cock sticking out proudly from his skinny little body. It did look less swollen and angry then it had a minute ago. "Alright," she said, wanting it again. She felt empty without it, like it had become a part of her. "It's not that I don't trust you, but you're inexperienced. Lay down on your back and let me ride it. Warn me when you're going to cum and I'll jump off."

"Okay, Mrs. Kindle." Melvin laid down on his back, enjoying the view as his sexy teacher straddled him, reached down and held his cock up as she squatted over it. She placed it on the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered herself. It was as tight as it had been, but his cock slipped in a lot easier this time.

Bobbie Sue was still weak from her mind numbing orgasm. She sat for a moment in Melvin's lap, eyes closed, just luxuriating in the feeling of his foot long black cock filling her up. She ground her crotch into his. Then she began to bounce, slow at first picking up speed. She could feel another orgasm growing, building as his cock moved in her. She smiled and looked down at her lover. Skinny body, ribs showing, big eyes staring at her in awe through their lenses. She quickly closed her eyes. She was fucking the cock and not the man. Mrs. Kindle moaned in pleasure and looked back down at her lover, his muscular body, bearded face, bright eyes staring at her intently as she rode his mighty cock. She reached down grabbing handfuls of straw with her hands.

1...1213141516...19