The Coxville Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May the daughters of Eve be buxom and fertile. May they find solace serving the superior black snake of Damballah. For the white worms of the sons of Adam will leave them wanting," said Prospero as he reached up to squeeze and knead Bobbie Sue's breasts. She slammed her pussy down in his lap, screaming her pleasure.

"Ooo, Mrs. K? I'm getting close," said Melvin in a high pitched whine.

"Me too," she cried, riding his big cock for all she was worth. "Try to hold on, stud."

"He he," he laughed. She just called me stud. "I'll try, but my balls are aching."

"Not yet, Melvin." Bobbie Sue slammed her pussy down and ground it into his crotch. It was going to be a big orgasm, but something was holding her back. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. She leaned down so that her ripe breasts were dangling over Melvin's face. He sucked one nipple into his mouth. Bobbie Sue moaned at the extra stimulation and her pussy twitched, but it wasn't enough to make the dam burst. She yanked her breast out of his mouth, leaned back and rode him fast and hard desperate to get off again.

"Mrs. Kindle, I'm gonna blow. Can't hold back."

"NO! I'm close. Don't cum yet," she begged in desperation. Bobbie Sue had never needed anything more in her life then to feel her approaching orgasm.

Bobbie Sue looked down into Prospero's dark penetrating eyes. "Ripen the bellies of the daughters of Eve with the seed of the black snake of Damballah," he said, just as his cock exploded.

"I can't hold... CUMMING!!!" squealed Melvin like a young girl.

"NO!" Bobbie Sue screamed in horror, but when the first powerful jet of black seed splattered the insides of her womb, the damn finally burst. "YES!!! That's it. Cum in me. Fill me with your seed. It's too good." Bobbie Sue's orgasm curled her toes and made her eyes roll up in her head. She ground her pussy into the base of his bucking cock trapping the entire shaft deep in her pussy. Her pussy squeezed and milked his cock for every ounce of his seed. Her womb filled and expanded until sperm began to leak out her cervix. Semen flowed down his shaft and began leaking from their conjoined crotches, flowing over Melvin's balls and dripping onto the carpet. His cock bucked and another jet of sperm filled her womb.

Melvin looked as dazed as she felt. "He he," he groaned. "You might be right, Mrs. Kindle," he said.

"What's that?"

"Maybe there is a god." He reached up for her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

Bobbie Sue smiled, still coming down from her orgasmic high. She looked at his skinny, elongated, black hands tugging on her nipples. Her eyes widened. "Sweet Jesus! Melvin, what have you done?"

"What?"

"You came inside me! What have you done? Dear god, what have you done, Melvin." Bobbie Sue jumped off his cock, watching the now deflated foot long shaft fall like an axed tree to his chest. Sperm poured like Niagara falls from her now unplugged pussy.

"I warned you," he pleaded.

"Well that wasn't good enough was it?"

"You were the one in control."

"Shut up, Melvin. God, look at this mess. It's going to take us an hour to clean all your sperm up. Go get some paper towels at the checkout counter. I'm going to go try to get some of this mess out of me." Bobbie Sue waddled over to the library's bathroom with her hand cupped between her legs to catch his still leaking semen. She entered the bathroom, sat on the toilet and used tissues to clean herself as best she could. Then she forced herself to urinate hoping it would leak more of his sperm out. "Jesus, but that little geek can cum," she griped out loud. Jesus, but that had felt good. I didn't know an orgasm could be so powerful, she wondered silently. The orgasm was so good, it was worth her risking getting knocked up even by Melvin. She'd been hard on Melvin, but truthfully, for a virgin, he'd lasted a long time. Longer then her husband ever had. As Melvin got used to having sex, he'd probably last even longer. How long will he be able to last when he fucks me the next time? "NO!" she said to her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Roberta Susan Kindle, you need to exercise a little self control. You will not cheat on your husband again, especially with a black man, and especially with someone like Melvin.

Bobbie Sue washed some of his dried semen off her chin and then returned to the aisle. Melvin was still nude but for shoes and socks. He had cleaned up some of the puddles of sperm, but not a lot. "Come on Melvin," she scolded. "It's your mess, get cracking." Bobbie Sue watched as he ripped off a single sheet of paper towel and swiped it through a puddle of semen that soaked the sheet entirely. She sighed, "Here, just give me the roll. I'll do it."

Naked, Bobbie Sue kneeled on the floor. She wrapped a lot of towels around each hand and got to work cleaning his sperm up. She crawled towards the last puddle and found herself looking down at Melvin's ugly brown shoes. Her eyes ran up his skinny calves, to his knobby knees and to the fat black cock head that dangled down nearly to his knees. Her eyes ran up the shaft that had given her so much pleasure. Bobbie Sue reached out and gave his entire cock a loving caress that made it swell a little. "I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time, Melvin," she told him while staring at his cock.

"That's okay, Mrs. Kindle."

"No, I was acting like a bitch. The truth is that I'm very impressed with your performance." She squeezed his cock head making it swell almost double in size. "You were amazing." Her hand gripped his shaft and stroked up to the head then down to the root as it rose up to point at her. "No ones ever fucked me like you just did." She kissed the now fully reinvigorated cock on the tip. "You're much better then my husband." She took the head between her lips and sucked half his shaft down her throat. He groaned as she blew him. Bobbie Sue only swallowed him for a few minutes before pulling back and staring at the shiny black cock.

"Melvin," she told his cock. "I think we need to do some more research."

**********

Nancy's eyes opened. She was on her back now, the towel open, her finger had found her pussy again and Despre was standing at the foot of the bed watching her intently. She spread her legs wider, finger working deeper as he watched. His cock was a true behemoth. The black monstrosity rearing up before him in a show of approval for her performance. He was darker skinned then she'd thought, his frame wider and more muscular, and he had grown a beard. He seemed familiar to her. She was whimpering for him. His head gave her a subtle nod. "Damballah," she whispered.

Nancy came again and this time it was for real. She could feel the warm fluid coating her fingers. The bearded black man nodded his approval and it filled her body with pleasure that she had pleased him so. He approached her and she reached for his cock, but it was insubstantial and her hand passed right through it. He was insubstantial too. He had walked right through the bed so that his cock could line up with her pussy. She wanted his cock. It filled her with sadness that she could not give herself to him. He looked sad too, sad and angry. He glanced heavenward and held his arms outstretched. She was staring at Jesus on the cross only it was the antique crucifix with the Negroid features that she had prayed to earlier at the convent. Nancy was lucid dreaming both asleep and awake. The dream was bizarre and it made her feel both like an outside observer and an active participant.

The bearded man smiled for the first time, but it was a dark sinister smile. She raised her hips up towards his giant ghost cock noticing that her fingers were still masturbating her pussy for him. He nodded over to the sleeping form of Despre, now on his back. Nancy nodded. She kept fingering herself with her hips lifted off the bed even as her other hand reached down and pulled the sleeping black man's towel open. She rose and straddled her companion looking back to see if the ghost approved. He was staring off into space, eyes bulging out. His hands came down from the crucified position and grabbed his throat like he was choking. His cock burst, spraying Nancy and Despre with his cum. It was as insubstantial as the rest of him, but she swore when it hit her, there was a slight breeze and afterwards, her skin felt damp. The bearded man's head snapped to the side like his neck had just broke and he faded away. She felt sad for him.

Nancy slowly came to her senses to the sounds of drums off in the distance. The beat was a steady rhythm, lub-dub-lub-dub-lub-dub. "Hmmm," she muttered, opening her eyes. "What's that?" She reared up in shock. Her head had been laying on Despre's chest just over his heart. "Oh my!!!" she whispered while wondering, how did I get on top of him? Luckily, his head was still turned to the side and he was snoring. With luck, she might slip off him without waking him. He may have been asleep, but his cock was coming to life. Her pussy was dribbling her arousal over his pubes and the base of his cock, she could feel his shaft swelling as it slowly lifted off his thigh.

I need to get him off, I mean get off him, she thought, but when she rose and turned to look down at his chest, she couldn't stop her hand from coming down to touch his hard muscles. Oh my god! She thought. His body... it's so sculpted. I've only dreamed of someone so sculpted. His skin is so dark next to mine. Her white hand stood out against his dark brown skin. She couldn't have stopped her hand from wandering down his hard muscular chest if she had tried. The contrast was... sexy... arousing. She'd felt the same with Linus this morning.

Before she got off him, she had to see what the big thing rising between her thighs looked like. She glanced over her shoulder. His cock was a true monster and the tip rose inches above the curve of her ass. Oh god!, she thought. His... thing... it's so... long... so hard. His cock was perfect, as sculpted as his body. There was one thing odd about it. His cock was a darker color then his skin, dark to the point of being purple like it was stained. Shit! I'm leaking all over him, she thought even as she pushed her dripping pussy lips hard against the thick shaft and let her hips rise, to slide her pussy higher, towards the tip. She had to fight her desire to moan by keeping her mouth tightly shut.

Bump and ridge and bulging vein all slid along her labia and clitoris as her pussy rose up along the shaft. The flared ridge of his head was next and then her labia was opening for the head. God forgive me, but I need to know how he feels inside me. Ow! Ow! Ow! She thought as the big head spread her pussy lips wide open. Wow, he's so big! Unbelievable! Here was yet another superior black cock poised to fuck her. Up until then, Nancy still half believed she was having yet another sex fantasy, but as the tip of his cock slowly pushed into her, the pleasure she started to feel was way too real.

"WHAAA!!!" Nancy gasped out loud as Despre's cock thrust up hard into her, pushing deep, but not fully penetrating her. Nancy found herself falling to his chest and then flipping over onto her back. She came down hard on the bed totally surprised with Despre grinning down at her, half his cock still spearing her pussy.

"What do you think you're doing Sister," he said teasing her. "I thought you were a chaste and celibate proper girl?"

"I'm sorry," she hissed, gasping for breath. "I... I couldn't control myself. "My urges... they.. stronger then my faith. I'm so... horny."

"I'm disappointed in you, Sister. Some one has opened up this tight pussy already. I wanted to be the first."

Nancy sobbed squirming beneath him, but it wasn't to escape. Her hips were lifting into his cock trying to get more of it inside her. "One of my students... earlier today... fucked me so good... not a whore...couldn't help myself... not a whore... he was eighteen legal... please Despre... I'm not a whore."

"Oh, but you will be," he growled.

"MMMFFF!!!" His lips came down hard on hers. Nancy wasn't expecting him to kiss her. She stared wide eyed in shock for a few seconds before her eyes slowly closed and she let his tongue in her mouth. She had never kissed a man so passionately before.

Despre broke the kiss and reared up, arching his back as he shoved his cock in balls deep. Nancy's mouth opened wide in a scream of pleasure. Her hands gripped the bed sheets pulling on them as her legs wrapped around his trim waist. "A woman with a body like this deserves to be fucked," he snarled. "And fucked well. And fucked often," he added.

"Despre... wait... I... oh MY GOD!" Waves of pleasure emanated upwards from her pussy as Despre laid down on top of her and started fucking her hard. His cock was like a jack hammer. "OH FUCK! DESPRE! PLEASE!!" This was so sinful, but then anything that felt this good had to be sinful. Her ultimate submission to him was growing inside her womb, but she fought it. "Stop! I'm a good catholic girl!! Nancy turned her face away and gritted her teeth. "Don't make me cum like this," she hissed.

He's not going to stop fucking me! God forgive me! He feels so good! He was on his knees now, holding her hips off the bed as his cock continued to hammer her hungry pussy. How these black men could last so long at such a pace, she'd never know. Her white boyfriend had ejaculated after only a few strokes. Linus had fucked her hard with his powerful black cock. It had dominated her body into surrendering. Despre was the same yet different. His superior cock was dominating her too, but fucking the black priest was way more intimate like fucking a long term lover that knew exactly how to please her. She'd realized that the moment he kissed her. Her thighs wouldn't stop quivering as his cock thrust in and out between them. She wrapped her legs around him tighter like they were her lifeline to her extreme pleasure. "Oh no," she grunted. "I'm going to... I'm going to..." He slammed his cock forward and fell on top of her again. "C-CUUUMM!!" she screamed. He held his cock buried in her pussy letting it squeeze and contract around every inch of his shaft. She may have been married to god, but as a woman, she couldn't help but fall a little bit in love with a man that could make her orgasm like this. She gasped, panting for air as the multiple large contractions faded away.

Despre felt the same thing for the lovely young Christian woman writhing beneath him. He reared up again, grabbing the headboard as he continued working his cock in her sopping wet pussy. He'd never had a girl squeeze his cock like this one just had. All that celibacy is wasted on a girl like this, he rationalized.

"OH MY GOD!! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!! Screamed the hot young thing beneath him. "DON'T STOP!" He didn't want to stop. He didn't want to ever stop fucking this hot white servant of the Christian god, the oppressor god, the god of the enslavement of his people. I need to make sure this woman is mine, he thought. I gotta keep my shit together or I'm gonna cum hard. Even as the thought hit him, Sister Nancy twisted around on his cock in pure ecstasy. She was on her side, one leg around his waist and one over his shoulder. The cross leaped between her massive Coxville breasts. She was tensing up again. Gotta think of her as just another white bitch milking my dick. "OH! OH!! OH GOD!! F-FUCK!! Y-YES!! YES! FUCK YES!! Y-YES!! YES!! D-DON'T S-STOP-P!! He gritted his teeth. He didn't plan to stop. He was going to fuck the sexy nun for hours... The wave of sexual energy hit him like a sledge hammer catching him off guard even as he buried his cock, the first spurt of his hot seed filling her womb. "I'M I'M CUMMING AG-AGAIN" Her pussy was contracting all around his spurting cock again, milking the sperm from his shaft. Despre's orgasm lasted as long as hers. He looked down at her beautiful face still contorting with the ecstasy of her orgasm. He'd never lost control like this before. He'd never cum like that before. They both kept cumming as the waves of sexual energy engulfed their bodies though she couldn't sense it like he could. Something big had just happened many miles to the East of them. Something very important to Damballah.

**********

Kitty slowly came to her senses. Her cheek was pressed hard against a wooden plank. She groggily raised her head. "Uh. W-where am I?" Wow, I came so hard, my body went numb, she thought. Kitty pushed against the plank. It was the seat in the girl's locker room. She was straddling it, breasts mashed down against it. Her whole body still felt tingly, her large orgasms made her pussy convulse and curled her toes. Her body still felt the aftereffects of that pleasurable orgasm and she felt great, except for this pain coming from her ass. "Ouch! Samson, what are you doing?"

"I'm doing this pretty little ass ya got," said Samson. He was leaning back bracing himself on the seat with his cock thrust forwards into her asshole just above her still sperm dripping pussy. "Fuck. It's so tight, I just got the head of my cock in."

"WAIT! I don't even let Todd do me there!"

"I ain't Todd! You're gonna take it if ya want this dick again."

Damn it, she did want his dick again. It was the only dick she wanted from here on out. "Oh. God. I don't know. Just go slow."

"Ungh!" grunted Samson as his big cock bent in the middle trying to force it's way into Kitty's ass. Luckily, it was still well lubricated from his sperm and her orgasms or it would have been more difficult. None of the women he'd ever fucked before had let his big thing near their assholes and it was always something he had wanted to do. He'd taken advantage of Kitty's comatose state to get the head past her rosebud. But Kitty was different from the other girls. She was actually moaning a little. "YEAH! You like that black cock in your tight ass?"

"YES!" she moaned. "I like your black cock anywhere. Fuck my ass, Samson! Fuck my tight ass with your big black cock! AAAAAHHH!!!" Kitty couldn't believe how good it felt. Her ass shouldn't have been able to take something this big or at least for it to feel pleasurable. His cock feels so good stretching out my ass, she thought, moaning loudly. "HARDER! Fuck that ass!" Her black lover was listening to her pleas. He increased his speed, his black cock sliding more easily in and out of her ass. His balls were slapping against her sensitive labia and clitoris. Kitty was actually pushing back into his thrusting cock. I'm like gonna cum from an ass fucking, she thought not believing it. "I love it," she told him while he hovered over her slamming his thick cock in and out of her rectum.

Samson couldn't take it. Her ass was tighter then her pussy. It was sucking the sperm out of him. "Gonna cum soon," he growled. "I'm cumming!!!" He thrust his cock forward, hearing Kitty gasp loudly as his cum flooded her bowels. He shot several thick wads before pulling his cock out and shooting the rest over her back. Looking down, Samson smiled seeing his sperm leaking from the ass and pussy of his rival's girlfriend.

Minutes later, they were showering together in a scene similar to the one Kitty's mother and Coach Black had been doing a short time before. After drying off, Samson pulled his grass stained uniform back on and sat on the bench as Kitty still topless, pulled her red cheerleading skirt up. "God that was amazing," she grinned at him.

"You ready to dump that wimp Todd and date a real man?" he asked.

"Todd who, boyfriend?" she replied.

"We'll be the first interracial couple at Coxville High?"

"I don't care. Just keep fucking me. We gotta use protection next time. Mom won't let me go on the pill."

"I'll pull out next time. Trust me." Samson watched her finish dressing. It should be a crime covering up that perfect body, he thought. He gave her a quick, but passionate kiss. "I'll sneak out after you," he told her.

1...1314151617...19