The Crack of Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rammed my finger into him harder and squeezed his ass and I felt his hands tighten behind my head and I could feel his hot swelling in my mouth and knew he was ready to come.

And come he did. With a groan we all could hear above the music he released his load into my mouth, six, seven, eight spasms...

Ronni put her mouth to my ear and said, "Don't swallow all of it, Baby, save some for me!"

I loved her for saying that. Just as I was starting to feel like a totally used and abused slut, she made me feel good about it. I couldn't wait to get her home and tear her clothes off!

When the kid was done shooting his Bat-wad into me and had removed his Bat-rod from my mouth, I took my finger out of his Bat-hole. I looked at Ronnie and parted my lips slightly so she could see my mouthful of Bat-cum. Girls cheered. Ronni smiled and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. Our lips parted and our tongues glided in the slippery nectar, and then she sucked some of it into her mouth. When we both swallowed another loud cheer erupted.

Then unexpectedly Batman leaned down to me and french-kissed me, thumbing my hard left nipple in the process. Then he did the same with Ronni, and before he left he said something into her ear. Then he started dancing over to another table.

I realized Ronni and I were holding hands. "Can we get out of here?" I said. "I need to get home and fuck my new girlfriend." I had cum in my pants, cum in my mouth and cum in my stomach. Now I wanted to find out what it felt like to have Ronni come in my face.

"Girl, you're a damn mind reader!"

We visited the ladies room before leaving and I asked Ronni what Batman had said to her at the end.

"He told me to bring a condom next time!" she said.

As we were leaving we glanced over at the ongoing action. Robin was sitting on a table facing a gray-haired woman seated in front of him and she seemed very busy, her head moving up and down mechanically, sucking him, like she was bobbing for apples. Seated next to him on the table was a well-shaped redhead. She had one hand on Grandma's head and the other around Robin's back. She wore a zipper dress that was unzipped almost all the way down. She wore nothing underneath. Robin was sucking her right tit. I could see her strawberry patch pubes from where we stood.

"Ooh, look at Batman now!" Ronni said. "Condoms. We gotta bring condoms."

Batman's bare ass was swinging pretty good, back and forth, as he slung his pole into the pussy of a busty brunette. The girl next to her alternated between sucking her nipples and sucking his.

"God I want you!" I said to Ronni.

She kissed my lips. "Been wanting you forever, girl," she said. "Tonight's the night. I just sucked Batman, now I'm going home and eat Wonder Woman!"

-

That night I made love to a woman for the first time. We were barely inside my front door and that ebony fox attacked me, and devoured me. Our tops were off by the time we reached my bedroom. Ronni started unhooking my jeans.

"Girl, you look hot as hell in these pants, but it's about time they came off." I sat on the bed as she began yanking them off of me. "I see people staring at your crotch, men and women both, looking at the crack of Dawn, pussy lips pushing at the fabric, trying to get out, ass crack plain to see. I am so ready to tear you up!"

She tossed my pants on the floor and stood right before me and looked in my eyes. Her hair and her eyes looked wild. She was naked above the waste, her ample, firm breasts in front of my face, her nipples hard. There were beads of sweat above her upper lip.

I reached for her pants and unsnapped them. I pulled the zipper down and eased her pants to the floor. Her red thong was soaked. I pressed my nose to her sex and smelled her funk through the saturated cloth. I kissed her thong then lowered it and she stepped out of her pants.

She moved a little closer, her dark, heavenly body standing before me, her shaved chocolate sundae inches from my face. Her black hole beckoned. Our time had come.

Ronni dropped her hand to her inviting snatch and said, "Baby, I've been wanting to give this to you for a long time."

I scooted a little closer and kissed her right below her navel. She let out a little moan. I trailed kisses from her stomach to her thighs, circling ever closer to her glistening gash.

"I looked up to her and said, "I don't want to do anything wrong."

"Don't worry, lover," she said. "It's all good."

I ran my tongue along the inside of her lips, tasted her seasoned tang. She tasted good. I did this a number of times, then buried my nose inside of her and pushed. She whimpered and her torso shook. Then my lips moved to her clit and surrounded it.

She groaned. "Ooh yes, baby, you know what to do," she said. I felt her hand behind my head pulling me close, felt her groin start a gentle sway. I stuck my hand in my pussy, which as wet as Ronni's, and raised my finger to her buttonhole and pushed. It slid right in all the way.

She reached one hand behind her and placed it over mine to help me ream her, guiding me, gently and deeply. She pulled my head to her crotch and pressed her crotch to my face. Soon her twat, my face and my finger found a perfect syncopation, and our rhythm quickened.

"My god, girl you are a natural," she said. "I Love looking down and seeing your sweet vanilla face eating my fudge!"

Our speed increased, and I was quivering as I kneaded her tool and fingered her and licked her and I was close to coming but I kept at it.

"Oh shit girl, I'm gonna come girl," Ronni moaned. "I'm gonna come big. Then I'm gonna have you girl, suck you dry, baby!"

That did it. I came like I never had in my life. It shot out of me like a geyser, splashing over Ronni's legs and dripping to the floor.

"Holy shit girl, was that you? Damn, you're like a fucking fire hose, what you doing, trying to put me out? Vanilla Fudge baby, we are ughhhhhh..."

She came in waves, her cum soaking my face, filling my mouth, seeping out between my lips. She didn't loosen her grip on my head or hand until she was well out of her throes, so only then did I remove my body parts from hers. We collapsed into each other's arms on my bed and kissed long kisses for a long time.

But all that was just the calm before the storm. That was what Ronni called 'Vanilla Fudge'. Well, what happened next I would have to call 'Chocolate Shake'! It was like going to Coney Island and riding the Cyclone. Fucking her was like trying to fuck an electric slinky.

She licked me, she sucked me, she fucked me, she kissed me, she chewed me, she screwed me, not an inch of my body, inside or out, was left un-fucked. She moved like an anaconda, wrapping herself around me and under me and over me and through me and coming out on the other side of me and always finding another piece of me to arouse. She did fuck my ass with her tongue, and I'm happy to say I returned the favor...twice.

What a night. Starting off with sucking Batman, and wrapping it up with a wild ride on a black snake. Well, I shouldn't say night...we didn't get out of bed until noon the following day, and when we did it was just to eat something and bathe. But we started up again in the bath. Ronni decided she wanted to see me with a hairless pussy, so she shaved me, and after she did, of course she had to try it out. So she did, and of course I came, and then she wanted to sit on my face, and one thing led to another, back in bed and she didn't leave until early Monday morning, just in time to rush home and get ready for work.

-

For the next few weeks we spent a lot of our spare time in the bedroom, and stayed together on the weekends. But Ronni still wanted to fuck men too, and I agreed. So Friday nights became boy toy night. We'd get a hotel room and then go to a bar and pick up a young buck or two. It was so easy. We'd find one we both liked and we'd invite him back to the room, fuck him silly, then we'd clean up and fuck each other the rest of the night. And somehow, the sex with Ronni always seemed wilder and more intense on the nights after we'd shared some cock.

Then Ronni called me on the phone at work one Wednesday morning and told me she had good news. I asked her what it was. She hesitated, said she wasn't sure she should tell me or I might wet my pants in the front.

"Well, darling, don't make any plans for this Saturday night. You and me got a date."

"What?" I asked. "What are we going to be doing?"

"What are we going to be doing?" she asked. "We are going to be fucking Batman, that's what we are going to be doing."

She went on to tell me that she had learned where the party was being held and had arranged a reservation for two.

"And, I'm going to pick up a pack of rubbers on the way home!" she added.

-

We planned our wardrobe carefully for Saturday night. I wore a sexy red chemise that I knew I looked hot in. Ronni wore a skirt with a sleeveless, cream-colored t-shirt with BACK DOOR GIRL written on it. We wore panties but we both hoped they'd be coming off.

"Dawn, you look good enough to eat," Ronni said. "I might have to fuck you myself before we ever get to see Batman!"

"Oh, no you won't!" I said. I looked in the mirror. I have to admit that I did look ready to fuck, and I wondered out loud about how I'd turned into such a slut.

"You're my slut, girl," Ronni said, and she kissed me. Then we put on our lipstick and were on our way.

-

When we arrived at the party we saw it was a different, more intimate setting than the previous party. There were different type of chairs and tables scattered about, and comfortable furniture, a bar with seven or eight stools on the right side. There was a small stage set up near an exit door so we got some drinks and sat down on a sofa to wait for the show to begin.

"I guess they'll be coming in through that door over there," Ronni said, pointing behind the stage. "Probably out there double-parking the Batmobile as we speak."

After a while the show started. With music blasting and lights flashing the dynamic duo danced into view. They went through their rituals of undress to the delight of all the ladies. Then they were down to just their masks, capes, gloves, boots and yes, their thongs, and the whistles started blowing. Soon enough their bat-poles had popped out of those thongs and into girls' mouths. Batman had already had his fat, hard penis between three sets of lips by the time he worked way over to us. Ronni had no trouble getting his attention right away.

"Look what we got, Batman!" she screamed, holding up a condom.

He recognized us, and came over and stood right in front of us with his erect monster in front of our faces. Ronni wrapped her big mouth around that cock as she ripped open the condom package. I saw the tattooed lips next to his cock and I leaned in and kissed him twice on his groin, leaving my bright red lip marks on him.

Then, I don't know what happened, but I became bold. As Ronni was putting the sheath around Batman's swelled manhood, I pulled up my dress, whipped off my panties and handed them to him. There it was for him, my wet, shaved cunt, his for the taking if he wanted it. He put my panties on around his neck.

And he took me. He pulled me up by my arms and sat me on the wide arm of the sofa and I leaned back. The angle was right and he lifted me slightly and moved my dress up above my ass in back. He was in position so I grabbed his cock and guided it into me.

"You go, girl!" Ronni screamed. "Fuck her good, Batman! Fuck that pussy. Then you can fuck this sista up the ass!"

Batman was one hard fucker. I thought he was going to ram me through the back of the couch. He slammed me over and over and we were both grunting with every thrust. I came with a rush, and he kept poking me until my spasms had been reduced to sweaty quivers. Then he surprised me. He put his lips to mine and kissed me, his tongue in my mouth.

He slipped his tool out of me and Ronni didn't miss a beat.

"Here it is, Batman, "she yelled, unzipping her skirt. "Nice piece of black booty for ya, already lubed up and ready!"

So Batman assfucked Ronni and girls were screaming like it was Beatlemania all over again. As big as that cock was, no one could believe her asshole could take it all in. But she did, and there he was, fucking my girlfriend in the ass with my panties around his neck. Little by little that nightstick disappeared into her, and after a couple minutes of him fucking and her screaming various filthy obscenities his dick finally re-emerged with a load of his cum dangling from his cockhead inside the condom.

When we got home later that night our lovemaking was ferocious and dirty and funky and nasty and terrific. In the morning the bedroom smelled like pussy and the bed was soaked.

-

The next weekend Ronni and I were out at a pub shopping for boy-toys but we had to cancel those plans when we ran into my daughter. I hadn't seen Gina for a while, and of course she'd never met Ronni, so she joined us for drinks. We talked and caught up on things, although I didn't elaborate on the nature of my relationship with Ronni...I'd save that for another time. She talked about her studies, her activities, and the normal fare. I asked her if she'd talked to her brother lately and she said no, not really. Neither had I, I said, but that's nothing new of course. Typical Ryan, always did do his own thing. When we parted I told Gina to call or stop over when she had time, maybe have dinner.

After Gina had left, Ronni said, "Damn, Dawn, your daughter is hot! Almost as hot as her mama! Does she do girls?"

I told her to behave herself.

-

The next afternoon I received a call from Ryan, the first one in a while. He asked how I was doing, what I'd been doing, and so on, and I did the same. Then he said he needed to get a couple of things that he had stored in the basement, and could he come over and pick them up. I told him sure, anytime. He said thanks, and he'd be over in a couple of hours. I told him that would be fine, I'd be here.

When he arrived we hugged and kissed hello and I asked him if he'd like something to drink. He said okay, so I fetched us a couple of iced teas from the kitchen. I sat on one end of the sofa and he sat in a rocker to my left. We made some small talk, he told me about school, exams, and how ready he was to get out. In a few weeks he'd finally be an architect and not just studying to be one. Then, out of nowhere, he dropped a bomb on me and I swear the floor shook underfoot.

"So, Mom, how's your girlfriend?" he asked.

It's amazing how four simple words can make your stomach feel like ten pounds of cement.

"What do you mean?" was all I could stammer.

"Your girlfriend. The foxy black babe. How is she?"

The silence was deafening. I was at a complete loss for words.

"You have good choice in women, Mom, I'll tell you that. How long has..."

"It just happened," I interrupted. After a long pause, I repeated, "It just happened."

I looked up at him, his eyes burning into mine. "Of course I would have told you and Gina. It's all still pretty new to me."

"Well, I'm cool with it, Mom, if it makes you happy. You deserve to be happy."

"Really, Ryan? Oh thank you. We're not lesbians, we both like men. We've known each other for years, and I don't know, she was coming on to me and I was too dumb to even know it. And then, gradually, somehow..." My voice trailed off.

I asked him, "How did you find out?"

After another awkward pause he said, "There's something of yours I've been holding onto that I need to return." Then he reached into his pocket and the second bomb was dropped.

He placed my panties on the table between us. The same panties that I'd last seen hanging around Batman's neck.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. "Oh my god!" I cried, "You are...you must think I'm..." I then burst into tears, sobbing. "I'm so sorry...you must think I'm some kind of whore..."

I was shaking all over as the tears flowed out of me. Ryan was quickly beside me with his arms around me, trying to console me. He kissed my cheeks and forehead and hugged me, calming me.

"Mom, mom, it's okay, stop crying. It's okay, there's nothing to be ashamed of."

"But I'm your mother, and now you must think I'm some kind of..."

"Shhhh, Shhhh," Ryan said. "I'm serious, calm down. I was afraid you'd think I was some kind of male whore for doing what I was doing. The Batman thing is something I got into last year on a whim and kept with it because the money is just so damn good. Not to mention the fringe benefits. But seeing you at those shows were a couple of the most exciting moments of my life!"

I looked in his eyes. "I mean it," he said. "Look, my whole life growing up, I was the kid with the hot mom. All my friends would come to the house just hoping to stare at your tits and ass, they all had wet dreams about you. Shit, even I did."

"You?"

He smiled. "Oh yes," he said softly. "I always wondered what it would be like. And when I saw you at the parties, I knew it was you and I could tell you didn't know it was me. And it turned me on. When you covered me in lipstick kisses I didn't want to wash them off. And your mouth, the way it felt... I couldn't hold back, my legs almost buckled from the pleasure."

"Ryan, please..."

"I'm not trying to embarrass you, Mom. You are a beautiful woman, and I wanted you as that woman. The second time when I saw you in that red fuck-me dress and you took your panties off I thought that was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, and wow, my hot mom is not only doing a black girl, she shaves her pussy too! I almost came right then, and I knew you wanted me and I wanted you."

He put his lips to mine and wiggled his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him away.

"Ryan no, we can't..."

"We already have! Mom, we can't undo what's already been done. We're consenting adults here. It doesn't make any difference if it's once, twice, or fifty times."

"Ryan, its incest. It's not healthy..."

"Come on, Mom, get real. It's not like I'm twelve years old and you're damaging me for life. I don't want us to make babies. I just want ... I just want you."

He kissed me again. I stiffened at first but then relented, and parted my lips to receive him. I recognized the kiss, I'd felt this kiss before, only now he didn't wear a mask. It was a long kiss, a kiss between a man and a woman, not a mother and son. I thought to myself: I must be insane, I was going to let this happen.

I felt his hand move to my hard-nippled breast and it felt good, I didn't try to stop him. My hand found its way to his hardened cock.

"I can't believe this," I said.

He took me to the bedroom. He was already shirtless and we rushed to disrobe the rest of the way. He kissed me again hard and then took a lipstick from the dresser and started smearing it on my lips. I finished the application. I knew what he wanted.

"Kiss me all over," he said.

I gave him what he wanted. I left a trail of cherry red lip prints from his neck to his nipples and southward to the tattoo near his handsome crotch. I licked the length of his cock and kissed his balls. I took one in my mouth and sucked it in. He moaned with pleasure.

Then he threw me on the bed and had his way. I learned the difference between fucking and

really GETTING FUCKED. He fucked like a god. He was the farmer and I was his field. He dug me, he raked me, he plowed me, he planted me and he seeded me.

I sucked that beautiful cock. I couldn't get all of him in my mouth but I got most. I sat on his face and he ate my hot tamale until I came. We fucked twice, and in between his mouth went crazy on my tits. He was rimming my ass when my cell phone rang. It was Gina but I didn't pick up. She could leave a message while her brother's sperm swam inside me.