The Crack of Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying on my back with a couple of pillows under my butt with Ryan's head between my legs and as I was checking the phone his tongue plunged into my ass. I squealed and squeezed his tongue with my sphincter. As I checked my message his tongue stabbed me, reaching for the depths of my asshole.

Ryan came up for air and said, "I'm going to fuck your beautiful ass." He jumped up and went to the bathroom.

"Oh no, you don't," I said. "That big fat thing will never fit in my skinny tight ass!"

"Sure it will," he said, returning with oil.

I checked my message while Ryan lubed his cock as well as its destination.

"That was Gina," I said. "She's coming over in about an hour. So hurry up lover boy!"

I don't know how long it took, but we pushed and pushed. I massaged by clit into a frenzy and he had maybe half of his dick inside me when I came. He kept driving, a little at a time, and a few minutes later he let out a crocodile groan and I felt his hot load discharge, stream after stream. His tremors lessened to quivers and he was kissing my neck when we heard a loud knocking and the front door open.

"Hello! Anybody home?" Gina yelled.

Ryan was in me deep and nearly broke his dick off pulling out of me. "Oh shit!" I said, scrambling for my clothes.

"Coming, honey!" I called. "Be right there!"

I threw on a t-shirt and pulled on my pants. Ryan's cum was dripping down my leg.

"Who's shirt is this?" Gina called.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan whispered. He had taken his shirt off and dropped it on the way. We heard her rummaging around and then her footsteps barreling down the hall. He scrambled to get into his pants but it was too late.

We had left the bedroom door open and Gina was now standing there.

"Oh my god! Oh Jesus, don't tell me!" she cried, her hands on her face. To Ryan she yelled, "You're fucking Mom? You fucking bastard!" And to me, louder: "And you're fucking my brother?"

There was no point in trying to lie, we were busted. "Honey..."

"Don't 'honey' me, goddam it!" she yelled. "You tell me to come by and see you and this is what I find? You're standing there with nipples the size of walnuts jabbing through your shirt and your hair looks like a tractor ran over it. And you! Pulling up your pants trying to hide your big fat boner? Look at you: it looks like some ten dollar hooker walked across your body standing on her lips! This is fucking disgusting! What's the matter with you, Batman, getting blowjobs from forty girls a night isn't good enough for you so you turn your mother into your whore?" She sat on the bed and started crying.

Ryan walked over and sat beside her. He put his arm around her and said he was sorry.

"So, are you and Mom going to get married, start a family?" she babbled, sobbing.

"Gina, please... We're sorry." There was another pause as she sniffled.

"This room smells like an elephant's whore house," she said.

That cracked the ice a little. We started chuckling, and then Gina did too.

Ryan and I started to explain. How I had happened to go to a Batman show and had "participated". And how with all the excitement and noise and flashing strobe lights I hadn't recognized him.

"She came with her girlfriend," Ryan said.

"Girlfriend?" she replied with disbelief.

"Yeah. Foxy black chick."

"Ronni? You're fucking Ronni too? Damn, you've been busy." Then she asked, "So, what about today?"

"My fault," Ryan said. "Won't happen again. Mom was so upset and felt so bad when she found out I was Batman that I tried to console her. I hugged her...kissed her...one thing led to another. I'm sorry."

She wiped her eyes and blew her nose into a tissue. "Was she good?"

"Gina, please..." Ryan said.

"Is she better than me?" I thought she was going to start crying again, but she didn't. She looked at Ryan and said softly, "I miss you."

They hugged each other and Ryan said he missed her too. They kissed. Then Gina looked at the confused expression on my face.

"Whose lips do you think are tattooed down there?" she asked me, touching Ryan at the exact spot.

A third bomb had just been dropped.

They told me their story. They had begun having sex with each other when they were still in high school. They'd always been close but bonded even more after the divorce. It started slowly when one of her friends said she liked Ryan and was going to fuck him. The next week it happened and Gina secretly watched, and was amazed and jealous. She started flirting with him. When he turned eighteen she gave him a blowjob as a birthday present. Three days later he received his acceptance into college and as a reward she blew him in the basement while I was in the kitchen fixing dinner. She said the meatloaf tasted like Ryan's cum that night. But the third time is what kicked it into high gear.

She gave him a coupon. This part was inspired by me she said, as I was a coupon clipper. She wrote it by hand and gave it to him. It was written on notebook paper and read:

FREE MASSAGE. This coupon entitles Ryan to a free full body massage from Gina. NSA.

When Ryan received it he laughed and put it in his pocket, but a couple days later he redeemed it. She told him to strip naked and lay face down on her bed. Gina oiled him and rubbed him up and down from head to toe, first his back, then his front, and it culminated with her going down on him until he came. Then she kissed him on the lips for the first time. After that Ryan took a paper out of the pocket of his jeans that were hanging on a chair and handed it to Gina. It was a coupon for a free massage from him. She redeemed it on the spot. She stripped and for the first time they were naked together. He ran his hands over her body, top to bottom and back to front and then he ate her pussy until she came. When Gina couldn't stand it anymore she pulled his head to hers and they kissed deep and hard. Then she asked him to fuck her. So they fucked and became lovers.

They had sex often that year, usually five or six days a week, even when they were dating others. According to them, they did it all, all the time, often right under my nose, and a few times were almost caught. When Ryan went to college she visited him a couple of weekends his first semester...I remembered this...and slept with him. When he came home for the Christmas holidays they fucked every single day, often multiple times. This went on after Gina went away to college until about a year ago when Ryan started the dancing and they became estranged. She couldn't accept that. She was in love with him.

By the end of their story they were holding hands. Ryan said he was planning to quit the dancing soon anyway because he was graduating. He'd miss the money, but he'd missed Gina more.

We ordered a pizza and afterwards I asked them if they would like a drink or something. Gina said, "Mom, if you don't mind, I think I really just want to go to bed." They retired to the spare bedroom.

I took a shower and changed the sheets on my bed, then called Ronni. I didn't tell her any of this, just said the kids were over and it had been a long day. The bed in the other bedroom was a squeaker, the headboard was a banger, and Gina was not quiet in the sack. I finally fell asleep listening to my son and daughter fucking up a storm on the other side of the wall.

-

In the morning I whipped up a big breakfast of eggs, pancakes and sausage and then went to their bedroom door. I heard lips and skin slapping and quiet groans. I knocked on the door and told them breakfast was on table. They found their way to the kitchen, both with wet, disheveled hair, and devoured the food. Then they told me they were leaving. Together.

They were in love. Their plan was to move away together to somewhere no one knew them. He graduated a few weeks later and they stopped over before they left town to say goodbye. Ryan's truck was loaded and Gina was going to leave her car in my garage until they were settled and could arrange to come get it.

"Well, Mom," Gina said, "Thank you for everything. Sorry for what we put you through, and sorry if I called you some nasty names..."

"Honey," I said, "That's all behind us. Let's just say you have good taste in men and leave it at that." I winked at Ryan.

"Well, I think we both do," she said. She looked at Ryan. "Let's show her, Baby." She went to Ryan and began unfastening his jeans.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We want to show you something."

She pulled Ryan's pants down to his knees. Underneath he wore a skimpy black thong chock full of his talented custard launcher. I suddenly realized that this was the first time I had seen it flaccid. Then Gina moved his meat aside and pointed to a second tattoo right next to the original.

"It's your lips!" Gina said. "I took a picture of him with your lip prints all over him and we had a tattoo made. Cool, huh?"

"It was her idea," Ryan said.

"Is it real?" I asked.

"Of course it's real. Go ahead, you can touch it. It doesn't come off."

I touched it, rubbed it a little. It was real. Ryan pulled up his pants.

Gina continued, "And I told him, if he ever decides he wants to fuck another woman the only one he can fuck is you! But only if I can watch." Then she took out a lipstick and rubbed it over her lips.

She stepped toward me and kissed me on the cheek, grinding her lips into my skin. Then she kissed me with her open mouth, her tongue slipping onto mine. I have to admit I felt a slight tingle between my legs.

Then we said our goodbyes and as they were leaving she said that I should come visit them for the Christmas holidays. I said maybe, and to let me know when they found a place.

After they left I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at Gina's lips on my cheek. I decided to leave it on there for a while.

I fixed a drink and sat on the patio and waited for Ronni to come over. I thought about what Gina had said, about watching us, and about visiting them for Christmas. She hadn't mentioned the sleeping arrangements. But the way she kissed me, could it be wants to watch us, or maybe she wants a three-way under the tree?

But then, Ronni had mentioned her son Darrell would be coming home for a week or so at Christmas. Maybe it would be fun to experiment with a young black man. He's only nineteen but he plays college basketball, he must be pretty good putting it in the hole.

Ronni arrived and exclaimed, "Who's been kissin' you besides me, girl? You cheatin' on me?"

I'd forgotten about the lips. I laughed and told her it was my daughter.

"Your daughter? You kiddin' me? Where else did she kiss you?"

I told her to fix a drink I had a story for her. I didn't plan on it, but I told her everything. When I was finished I asked her what she thought.

"Well, girl, there're two things I think. Number one, I think you ought to write this story down. It's too fucking out there to ever get published, but you ought to at least send it in to one of those sex story websites. A lotta folks will get off of that one!"

"What's number two?"

"Number two, I think you and me need to grab ourselves a couple lipsticks and get our naked asses into bed."

We put on our lipstick and kissed each other all over our bodies, put in on again, kissed, again... Our bodies were literally covered with lips. We took a few pictures just for fun to send to the kids. We looked like vanilla fudge with hundreds of cherries on top. By then we were aching for it and the anaconda came to life and I rode the black snake.

Ronni treated me to a Chocolate Shake.

END