All Comments on 'The Craving Continues'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PennyAnte_storiesPennyAnte_storiesover 1 year ago

I fucking love this story, and this family!

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Love,love,love it!! So haooy you started again. I will be checking daily for more chapters. Thanks !

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
Obviously another 5 stars

Ok so i am all caught up now , brilliant as always ,your imagination know no bounds (thank god ) lol .

So when is the next chapter being added , soon i hope lol .

As always thankyou for the time and effort you put into your writing for us your faithful readers and fans , of which i am happy to be one of .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, very exciting. I gave you 5 stars. Can't wait for the continuing chapters.

Hope it will not take several years for the nest chapter to come. :-)

Also "Katie's smell" is really very exciting and needs a final chapter.

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Very good family story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

And yes! “Katie’s Smell” needs a continuation. I just love the smell of incest pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but you need to continue with more and explain the sex with Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The emotional sex between mom and son is the most amazing scene I've ever read on this site. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i thought it was a grand story ,, and look forward to hearing if there will be more of this family ,,,,

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

Loved the mother and son getting more comfortable with each other. Not just on the sex front, emotionally as well.

We are missing out on the mother daughter bonding. We need more scenes with the mother daughter getting into it.

Incest should be a game where everyone can play.

Kudos

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5712 months ago

Loving the series! Five stars and a favorite point!

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie11 months ago

This is getting better and better. I can’t stop wanking over it. I’m about to cum again

Mr_BradyMr_Brady10 months ago

Looking forward to when Tom watches his wife and son fucking each other!! ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES