The Craving Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You liked that, didn't you?" I said, my tone being more serious now but still totally playful. I was smiling brightly at him as I watched him recovering from his orgasm.

Matt sighed heavily and nodded, finally looking at me and smiling back. "That was fucking great!"

"I thought you might like it when I talk dirty like that."

He nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, I do. It's really naughty."

I let him stare at my tits as his cum dripped down them and didn't bother to clean myself up in any way. I knew he liked that. "You can say anything you want to me too. I won't be embarrassed. We can do whatever role play you want."

He was squeezing his cock and using the last few drops to jerk himself, almost like he was still aiming for pleasure. I think he just really liked seeing me covered in his cum. "It might feel embarrassing with someone else, but when it's you I don't feel embarrassed at all."

I took a sip of coffee but was careful not to disturb the depraved mess on my body. "That was really fun. I love doing things like that with you."

"That would have been a really hot video, if Breanna was filming," he said.

That reminded me of my sleeping daughter and what she had been up to. "Did she ever finish the video?"

Matt shrugged as he finally took a drink. "I'm not sure, but if I know her I bet she would have finished it before going to sleep. She was obsessed."

"I hope she's happy with the result. I know she was pretty excited about making it. Do you think she'll post it online?"

Matt nodded. "Oh I'm sure she would, and probably did already. She did all the research and figured out the best place to start to see what kind of reaction she would get."

"Oh?" I was intrigued that she had gone so far so soon. "Where will she post it?"

"I would imagine she'd pick a social media site that allows porn, probably Reddit since that's where she looks at porn a lot, and she would have made an anonymous profile with some dorky name like all the girls do. Maybe she should start an OnlyFans."

I wasn't sure if he was joking or being serious right now, but I had prepared myself for almost anything. This was my daughter's dream, apparently, and an outlet for her to express herself and her sexuality that was safe for the most part. As long as she stayed anonymous and didn't go beyond posting videos. I trusted her though and knew that she was smart enough to do it right. It was strangely arousing to think of my daughter as a porn star, even an amateur one, so I had to be careful that my own arousal wasn't influencing my thinking on that matter.

"You're ok that your cock is going to be on the internet?" I asked.

Matt smiled. "Yeah. It might be hard for you to understand but for a guy, especially my age, it's not a big deal at all. I've texted pictures of it to girls before. This isn't much different. And...how do I say this...I know it's not the worst looking."

I laughed out loud. "You're right, dear. It's not half bad."

Suddenly Breanna came bounding down the stairs, still as naked as me and Matt, and nearly tripped over her own feet as she came bursting into the dining room. I was honestly worried that something was wrong with how flustered she looked.

"Jesus Christ!" Matt said. "What happened?"

Breanna came to a screeching halt in front of us, and was holding her phone in her hand. She just looked at us without saying anything at first, glancing between us dumbfounded, but finally she took a deep breath and smiled.

"People...have seen it," she said slowly.

Seeing her standing there naked with no inhibition and so clearly excited about something made me forget about my son's semen all over my chest for a moment as I focused on what she was talking about.

"The video?" Matt spoke up.

Breanna nodded her head. Her smile kept getting bigger and wider. "Hundreds of people."

My eyes went wide, though Matt wasn't as surprised as he was pleased with himself. "How many hundred?"

Breanna showed her phone to me, where the video of her sucking her brother's dick was playing. I couldn't see anything more than that but the video was posted on a website somewhere I assumed.

"Over four hundred upvotes," she answered. "That's just people who took the time to react. Who knows how many people have actually watched this? Oh fuck, people have masturbated to me sucking my brother's dick. Holy shit!"

She spun around once as she bounced in delight.

I was happy that she was happy, but I had no reference as to how much of an impact that was.

"How long has it been up?" Matt asked.

"Like, three hours," she replied. "I had to get a picture of myself that was sexy enough to get attention but also kept my face hidden, so that took some time. Then I had to edit the video a bit because it was over a minute long as I guess most porn clips on Reddit are a minute or less, and pretty much all anyone wants to see is the end anyway, so I spent some time cutting and clipping. It was really fun actually."

Matt was chuckling to himself now, as he apparently knew her very well. "I can't believe you went through with that. That's so fucking cool."

Breanna just now noticed how wet my body looked, and saw Matt idly jerking himself in post-orgasmic reverie, and could put two and two together. "You guys played without me?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "You think we were going to wait for you? This boy has needs, young lady."

They both laughed and Matt showed her his erection. "I've still got plenty left for you. Want to do an anal video today?"

The two of them began to playfully rib at each other and begin plans on how to make their next video, but my phone buzzed and I snatched it up lightning fast to see who it was. Sarah had sent me a text. Oh fuck, this was it. I was going to find out for sure what had happened with her and Tom. I opened my messages and read the message quickly:

I have bad news...

My heart sank, admittedly, but I would only offer comfort to her and would never make her feel bad for whatever had or hadn't happened for her. I was typing something back but then another message came through before I could finish:

Tom's gonna be tired when he gets home!

I blinked and held my breath as I hesitated to believe what she was saying. So they did fuck? I felt like a high school girl trading secret messages with her best friend about boys they liked. I typed a reply as fast as I could:

So it worked out??

She was forever typing a reply back to me, of course, and I was completely ignoring my kids while I waited to receive it. Finally she typed back:

Have I ever told you how much I love you? I'll call you later :)

My heart was skipping beats now and I know I probably turned red. Fortunately Matt and Breanna were lost in their own world of becoming porn stars and they didn't seem to notice or care.

The rest of the morning was nothing but Breanna obsessively checking her online profile for comments and votes. The number of viewers kept growing steadily, nothing out of this world, but she was excited each time someone left a comment saying how hot Matt's dick was or how hot it was that she was swallowing his cum. She was masturbating on and off the entire time as she and Matt talked about how to make an even better video with anal sex involved. She knew it needed to be longer than a minute-long clip but I guess there were limitations involved with the site actually hosting the content.

I relaxed with my iPad and the news in my favorite chair while they sat on the floor in front of me doing their thing. We stayed naked the whole time and I really enjoyed that feeling of freedom. A few times they got into position like they were about to fuck and I got all excited but then I realized they were just acting out for their upcoming video, deciding which angles to record and whether or not to do an anal creampie or have Matt pull out and cum on her back, or just finish the video with a facial cumshot. I laughed to myself at how utterly ridiculous this conversation would be to any other family, but it was all pure enjoyment for us.

Finally the big moment came, and Breanna announced that she couldn't take it any longer and needed to fuck Matt. I had a feeling I knew where this was going and sure enough, she asked if I'd do the camera work while they fucked. She said it would set the video apart because couples usually had to film themselves and having a third person there would make it seem more like a real porno without losing that amateur quality. I was a little unsure that I would do a good job but it would be hot to participate and get up close with them while they had sex.

I wasn't going to do any fancy zooms or anything, but once we got into place and I made sure that their faces weren't in the shot, it was fairly erotic to capture their sex on camera. Breanna was especially vocal without going over the top, and Matt just let his natural grunts and groans be part of the movie. We started with her sucking his cock close up like her first clip, which she explained would make people think it was just more of the same before surprising them with going straight into anal sex. I was excited to see how into it she would get knowing that people would watch her.

I made sure the camera could see every detail of Matt's delicious cock while Breanna sucked and licked it. He was quite enjoying himself but thankfully he wasn't going to cum prematurely thanks to the tit fuck earlier. Once there were a few minutes of blowjob, we stopped filming long enough to get them into position. They started doing missionary sex and I held the camera in front of Matt facing down to see the action. He fucked her pussy a little to get nice and hard and then he grabbed the lube that they had brought down at some point and he got himself all slicked up and ready to stretch her open.

She lifted her legs and showed off her holes to the camera, which were glistening wet from her pussy leaking down to her butthole, and Matt carefully pressed the tip of his big cock against her sphincter. It gave way immediately, which by now wasn't a surprise, and my pussy oozed as I watched him fuck her like this. It was so hot to be up close like this and I had a hard time remembering to make sure the camera was being held right. I couldn't help from getting turned on by seeing them and knowing that others were going to see them too.

I guess my daughter was right to be turned on by that thought! I certainly was now if not before.

After some wonderful groans and whimpers from both of them, they switched again to doggy style and Matt was a bit rougher on her this time. She knew she could take it and wanted to show off her anal skills, so she let him go as hard as he wanted and eagerly returned his energy. Finally Matt was getting close to blowing his load and the sounds he was making let everyone watching know. He thrust deep into her butt and then pulled his thick cock out of her butt just in time to let a huge load of cum burst all over her backside. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks which also showed off her gaping asshole as he painted her with his sperm. I don't know if it was the video turning him on or just his youthful lust, but he really came a lot on her. His cum spewed all up and down her back and dribbled onto her winking hole as he finished jerking himself, and then he stuck his cock back into her slimy hole and went balls deep in one thrust. Both of them were groaning with delight by this point and I made sure to get really close to the action with the camera. When he pulled his cock out again I moved even closer and ended the shot with her abused ass stretched open and dripping cum down her leg.

I turned off the video and we all watched it back together. Breanna was openly masturbating to it now and came within a minute or so, and didn't stop rubbing her pussy even afterward. She commented on certain parts that she liked especially, and also where she would edit it down since there were times when they had just gotten into their sex too much and enjoyed themselves without really thinking about how it looked. She was really putting a lot of thought into this!

By now it was past lunchtime and I was getting hungry, and I also planned on calling my sister at some point soon. I offered to leave them to their video editing if they promised to let me see the final product and not fuck any more until I got back. If Breanna was as focused as she had been last night, I was sure she would be too busy for any more sex for the next few hours.

I dressed reluctantly, but only so I could leave the house, but I also remembered how thrilling it had been to be partially exposed in the garage yesterday when Tom left and I flashed him my boobs. I was not the type to do that for the sheer thrill though so I didn't plan to repeat that for my own benefit, but it made me wonder if that would excite my kids or my husband if I were to surprise them with no panties or a quick flash here and there. I was getting even hornier than ever lately, it seemed. I hoped I wasn't going too far with all this.

I was fucking my kids, and making porn of themselves fucking, and strangers were jerking off to them online, and now my husband was fucking my sister...I was being greedy and things were moving so fast I wasn't sure I could keep up with it all.

"Help me, Daddy," I said as I drove away from the house, though I wasn't expecting him to answer. "Keep me sane. I don't want to ruin things. I'm so close to perfection but it's just as close to disaster if things were to ever get out."

I rubbed my pussy the rest of the way as I drove to my kids' favorite burger place to get them lunch. I couldn't seem to stop myself and had my fingers buried in my cunt when I arrived at the drive-thru. I thought about fingering myself the entire time, even as I paid and was handed my bag of food. That felt naughty and I really enjoyed being naughty.

My phone buzzing broke me out of my horny head for a moment and I checked it to see a text from Sarah. I kept my cool even though my heart was beating fast now, and I quickly read the message as I was waiting for the burgers at the pick-up window:

Kristie is jealous...

Oh my. I hadn't even thought about my niece getting in on the action. I figured Sarah would keep Tom all to herself. This message was obviously a way for her to get permission though, and Tom and I hadn't even broached the subject of him fucking Kristie. How could I even, without revealing everything to him?

The worker at the pick-up window gave me my food and I quickly parked the car somewhere close to answer her:

As hot as that would be, I can't imagine how you'd convince him.

I was not jealous at all of the thought of Tom and Kristie having fun. The girl was an insatiable anal slut who would surely drain his balls deep into her guts, but how was Sarah going to suggest such a thing to him? She answered back:

I'm just talking here. Not happening of course. But it turns me on.

I smiled and agreed that it was hot to think about. I typed back:

How many times have you fucked my husband?

That might have sounded negative under any other circumstances, like a jealous wife confronting her husband's mistress, but Sarah would take it the right way. She answered back simply:

Four.

I raised an eyebrow, quickly estimating that with a sleep break and his late arrival factored in, they were definitely getting busy together. I felt my pussy burning at the thought. No jealousy, no resentment, just pure lust. I sent her a smiling emoji and quickly headed home with lunch.

My sister had my husband's cum inside of her, I thought to myself. Sarah fucked Tom. Tom fucked Sarah. Now Sarah and I have shared two men.

I thought of Daddy smiling down on all of us as we continued his legacy of intense family love. My heart was as warm as my loins as I pondered that.