All Comments on 'The Craving: Finale'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

The story was good and the sex was hot but you set the bar too high with the first chapter. This chapter needed to be longer and more detailed about Sarah and Kristie. If you had made the first chapter shorter and kept it about the Mel, Breanna and Matt and brought in Sarah and Kristie in the second chapter, that would have balanced out the chapters and made the story better. Just my opinion.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
solid sex scenes but insufficiently integrated enough with fantastic wild card subplot of whispering ghost

This really could and should have gotten crazy, as in Hamlet's malovent, ghost murdered father crazy. Instead in went conveniently conventional and any family members who hadn't been had, got gotten. This was well written in comparison to incest genre median, but blew its chance to rank with the true elite echelon.

The author should read Peter Straub's ' Ghost Story' ( there's a movie too) or read/watch aforementioned Shakespeare work to see how this story might have been wild in nearly every facet.

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

This is the end of the story right? If it's not, please, please do not bring in the dad/husband into the group. That will just ruin an otherwise great story.

dob1921dob1921almost 10 years ago
Great story

Nice closure but a little rushed, could have drawn out the heavy sex a little more. Nicely tied together though for a happy ending.

CphuckerCphuckerover 9 years agoAuthor

Just the fact that Shakespeare was mentioned in the comments is probably the biggest compliment I've ever received.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hotter

Excellent series all the way around. I have to keep coming back for more. Keep up the good work and thanks again. And please do not ever stop posting, love your work.

masterZ89masterZ89over 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Just awesome!!! Enjoyed the series a lot, with its drawn out plot and the bond between the family members. The end could have been drawn out a little bit more, but it was still the best!

xiluaxiluaabout 9 years ago
Whoa! did I just read this?

Normally I do never read fuck fest stories, least of all, when the bunch of them is the whole family & more (my cup of tea is couples true love stories or occasionally, when the story merits it a threesome), but after reading the author's Katy's Smell, I just have to read some more of this author's beautiful, well set narrative that draws you in like if you are there, or you are one of the characters.

I, hesitanttly, started to read this story with the idea to just read a little to check on the author other stories. I got sucked in until tge end. I still cannot believe I read th e whole thing nonstop. I just could not stop loving the story. Granted it is farfetched as to tg e sob stamina and the immediate switch to bisexuality by the female characters; nonetheless, it is a fantasy, so, why not. I loved it. 5***** ratings.

CharlyDCharlyDover 8 years ago
YES!!!

Long, but well worth the time to read..

ThanX

charlyd

OoooBLUEooo0OoooBLUEooo0over 6 years ago

this is my favorite story on literotica and your my favorite writer here keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good series.

Hopefully the author will ignore the negative comments and come back. Apparently being a writer is like being a politician. You just can't please everyone. 5* for both. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good series.

Hopefully the author will ignore the nay-sayers and come back. Apparently being a writer is like being a politician. You simply can't please everyone. 5* for both. -dave

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaalmost 4 years ago
Sarah/Kristie

such an amazing read!

I just wish there was more to Sarah's story with her daughter, a private moment of discovering each other sexually. I know Matt was the embodiment of his grandfather, he just seemed flat.

Great story though, never bring Tom into the fold though.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a cheating cunt, and what cheating bunch of cunts the kids are as well.

Poor Tom needs to put a bullet into each of them. The disrespect is just so much.

What a shame you chose to not right the wrongs done to Tom by his shit family and wife.

Yep a bullet for each of them

Rates 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Although I believe the author has retired this story could benefit from another chapter. Breanna could definitely benefit from some incestuous loving from Tom. The beauty of the sex with Daddy wasn’t about his big cock, it was about a father and daughter coming together with the pleasures of their taboo union.

Then they can all revel in the pleasures of family sex together.

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
10 stars for each page if i could

One of the best i have ever read on here , brilliantly written , all the characters gelled well together , the only thing missing is what happened after , did Tom get into it or was he forever locked out . ????

Thank you for the time you take to write your stories for us your fans and readers .

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 2 years ago

bad ending matt hasn't fucked his mom and his aunt ass

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 year ago

I kind of hope Tom has had a girl friend and runs off with her and the two family's move in together. 6 or 7 stars for each chapter.

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 1 year ago
Easy 5 stars

See i knew i had read this before lol i just never made comment on (lets call it the 1st chapter ) but as i asked at the end of my original comment did Tom get in on the act lol , off now to hopefully find the answer .

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

This series is so fucking hot! I love wanking over it. I’m about to cum hard again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Craving Previous Part
The Craving Series Info