The Craving: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,018 Followers

That intrigued her, and together we left her bedroom naked and free, unashamed to be seen like this by our kids. We hurried downstairs to find the kids.

Chapter 15

As if they just assumed that Sarah would be ok with it, all three of them were on the living room floor totally naked and touching each other. Sarah gasped when she saw them like that, sitting in a circle and masturbating each other. I just smiled and shook my head, glad that they weren't being discovered like that by a frantic and screaming aunt who disapproved of such things.

"Mom!" Kristie said, with one hand jerking Matt's dick and the other fingering Breanna's cunt. "Come join us."

Matt and Breanna smiled at seeing us approaching completely naked. Matt especially seemed pleased to take in the sight of his naked aunt. Sarah and I were very similar physically. She seemed completely unabashed to walk over to him and lean down to kiss him on the head.

"Don't let me interrupt," Sarah said.

Kristie shook her head. "Oh no. You're not getting away that easily. Matt is going to fuck you as hard as he possibly can and we're all going to watch."

Sarah blushed, but Matt stood and moved toward her, his cock pointing obscenely at her. Sarah let him guide her to the sofa where she spread her legs invitingly for her nephew. Matt aimed his cock right for her slick entrance and pushed forward. In one thrust he speared her, and I wanted to cry I was so happy.

"Yay, Matt!" Breanna cheered. "He's finally stuck it in all of us."

Sarah was lost in the feel of his manhood stretching her neglected love hole. He didn't hold back from giving it to her just like she needed, firm and hard. I knelt next to Breanna and Kristie and the three of us watched in delight as they fucked each other. Sarah put her hands around Matt's neck and held onto him as he practically lifted her off the couch with his movements. I was so happy for my sister that she was getting the cock she needed and deserved. I was only sorry that we would have to go back home eventually and leave her without. But she could always visit. I wouldn't deny her my son any time she needed him.

Sarah climaxed in that position, with wonderful ragged sighs and sounds of pleasure. Matt expertly maneuvered her to her knees on the sofa and stuck it back in her from behind. She started encouraging him, moaning appreciatively and saying dirty things. He spread her ass apart and stared right at her ass, which made her talk about it to him. She asked him if he wanted to touch it, if he liked her asshole, if he wanted to put his big dick in it. It was finally too much for him and he blew hard in his aunt.

Sarah came alive when that happened, as if she hadn't already been a wildcat up to this point. She let him thrust deep and ride it out inside of her cunt, but when he started to relax she withdrew herself and spun around to suck him off. She inhaled his dick and throated him while the last bits of his orgasm were still echoing through him. Matt put his hand on her head and held her there while he gave one last thrust. Sarah was rewarded with a final spurt of cum down her throat.

Breanna, Kristie and I clapped for them and cheered. We were all thrilled to have watched that delightful event transpire. I don't think they could feel as deeply as I felt, and no doubt Sarah, having both been fucked good by our Daddy. But this was certainly the start of something that might be even better than all that.

Breanna finally moved toward her cousin. "I can't take this any longer. I need to lick your ass."

Kristie smiled and fell backward, spreading her legs to allow Breanna full access. Sarah continued to suck and stroke Matt while she watched her daughter's butt being munched by her niece. I could tell that she was going to be insatiable tonight, with all of that pent up frustration and sexual desire.

I decided to help my sister suck Matt's cock. We double-teamed his man meat while he alternated between watching us slurp on him and his sister and cousin lez out. It must have been very arousing, because he was still rock hard. The whole scene was very hot. I was dripping wet, the way I was when I needed a cock in me like my life depended on it. But I was patient and content to just be here. I could gain pleasure and satisfaction from simply witnessing the people I loved loving each other and getting off together.

Sarah's fingers found my cunt while we sucked my son. I let her masturbate me while I licked at Matt's balls and taint. Sarah and I took turns letting him fuck our tits, until finally I bent over and begged him to stick it in me. Sarah fondled my ass and back while Matt plowed me from behind. He was so deliciously hard that I came within moments. I squirted all over the floor, which made my sister laugh. She would have to clean that up eventually, but after this night was over she might have to replace the carpet altogether.

One after the other, each woman climaxed. Breanna made Kristie cum, and Kristie returned the favor, and with Sarah fingering my clit while Matt plowed me I had no choice but to cum again. Then Matt pulled his cock out of me and put it back in his aunt until she came. He wasn't going to lose it any time soon, so he fucked his cousin next. Kristie insisted on eating her mother's pussy while he fucked her, and Sarah and I made out while she sat on her daughter's face. Breanna got low and licked her aunt's ass simultaneously. Poor Sarah was still so caught up in the shock of everything that she came hard and squirted all over Kristie's face.

She back off of Kristie and apologized profusely, but Kristie was all smiles. She kissed her mother on the mouth and shared the fluid between them. Breanna being the youthful spirit she was, couldn't wait to get back on her brother's cock so she practically pushed them both out of the way and rode her brother hard. She could really take a good hard dicking, I was happy to see. I thought she might break his dick off inside of her, but Matt was holding his own and giving it right back to her. With a guttural moan that lasted the entire time, Breanna came with his pounding her tight little hole.

Without missing a beat, she rose up off of him just enough to slide his dick out of her front hole and reposition it at her back entrance. Sarah watched with wide eyes as Matt buried his cock balls deep into Breanna's ass. Kristie whispered something into her mother's ear, which brought another surprised look from Sarah. She probably said something along the lines of how she only took a cock back there, which I still found hilarious. Sarah kissed her daughter and turned back to watch Matt and Breanna fuck.

I sat next to them on the floor and began to masturbate openly for all to see. Matt smiled at me from beneath his sister, making Breanna glance over to see me next to them. She smiled too but was much too distracted by taking Matt's big penis in her butt. She was focused on getting pleasure in that forbidden way. I easily brought myself off watching them in that depraved act, and was jealous that Matt was probably going to finally lose it in someone else tonight. I had barely had him in me, after all.

"Matt's going to cum on our faces," Kristie announced, getting us all to kneel in front of him. "We'll help him get off."

The four of us girls did everything we could to help Matt get there while he stroked his cock. We kissed and sucked tit and fingered each other. We couldn't go down on each other, we had to stay kneeling in front of him. Eventually we all starting licking at him, taking turns at his balls and reaching up to stroke his taint and finger his ass. When I got my index finger all the way to the knuckle in his rectum, Matt groaned and signaled that he was going to cum. I reluctantly pulled my finger out of him and leaned back to receive his cum.

The four of us opened our mouths and looked on in anticipation as Matt jerked himself off just above our faces. Finally a gigantic spurt of cum launched from his cock and sailed across the air over us. It was a spectacular shot that managed to tag all four of us, though the rest he had to apportion over our faces in separate spurts. He grunted with each one, and the amount he produced was impressive. I caught some in the eye, while Sarah got most of her portion on her tongue. Kristie and Breanna both had cum painted across their cheeks and nose. When Matt was finally finished, he collapsed backward onto the sofa and nearly passed out.

The four of us girls giggled and laughed as we saw what we all looked like. Kristie was pushing Matt's cum down her face to her mouth with her finger. She swallowed every bit she could gather.

"He's a goner," she said with a devilish grin. "But I think I can stroke some more out of his prostate."

"Give the poor kid a break!" I said. "He's done more than his fair share today."

"If you want to finger someone's ass," Breanna offered, "I'm always up for that."

Kristie kissed her cum-covered cousin on the nose. "I'll teach you the ways of anal pleasure, grasshopper."

They both laughed, while Sarah and I just hugged. It was thrilling to see our families coming together in this way. My heart was so full at this moment, I couldn't think of much else that we could do to make it better. Maybe one day, Tom would be able to experience this. Maybe at least I could see if he'd want to fuck Sarah. That could possibly be the way in for him. But if not, things were just fine like this.

Matt was a zombie now, completely foggy in the head and ready to sleep for a long while. I stroked his forehead and cooed him to sleep on the couch where he had slumped over. Breanna and Kristie were just chatting now, with cum still covering Breanna's cheeks and nose. The two were positively playful together, like little girls. I let Matt's head rest on my lap and Sarah sat on the other side of him, where she could play with his partially deflated penis. He was out cold, but she still enjoyed the way it felt.

"You're right," she said finally. "It's just like Daddy's."

"I'm starting to think it's better, actually." I smiled at her. "I think that's what he would have wanted."

She nodded. "Yeah, you're right. What we had with him was just a beginning. We have the chance to build something now that can surpass that."

I reached over and clasped her hand in mine.

"I've never been more sure of anything."

Daddy was there with us, in my head. "You've made me so happy."

"I love you, Daddy," I whispered out loud.

Sarah just smiled at me.

The End.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,018 Followers
12