The Craving is Hereditary

Story Info
Escalation from the daughter's point of view...
5.6k words
3.77
20k
39

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers

"Mom and Dad have been fucking for two hours now..."

Breanna texted her brother Matt around 1am to commiserate with him after listening to her parents having noisy sex while she was busy editing a masturbation video she had taken earlier. She wasn't doing herself any favors by staring at porn for this long and not doing something about it, but there was this unspoken rule while their father was home that they had to be extra careful and not mess around with each other. She hated that, honestly, but understood that it was for the greater good, so she obediently refrained from seeking out Matt's big cock. For the moment, anyway...

Matt texted back within a minute: "I put my earbuds in. Still jerking off right now though."

Bree groaned as she replied: "Ugh, not fair! I wanna fuck!"

"Maybe you should start your camming now then."

Bree knew that was the next step to her OnlyFans adventure. If she wanted to grow her fanbase, it made sense to sign up for one of those camgirl sites and prance around for men to admire in the hopes that they'd want to see more and pay for the privilege. She had already planned for this in the next step of her new career, if it actually became one, and was mentally gearing up for it.

"I don't have my mask yet," she replied to Matt. "Comes tomorrow."

She still wanted to retain her anonymity and planned to wear a sleek face mask while on camera, and in shots for her OnlyFans where her head was visible. She was sitting naked at her computer desk in her bedroom while casually rubbing her clit as she clicked through her profile looking for ways to tweak it and make it more appealing. She had been on countless e-girl forums researching ways to do it right. Unlike most of them, she assumed, she wasn't really in it for the money, even though she wouldn't turn it away. That would be hard for other people to understand, she knew.

She was honestly and truly doing it for the sexual thrill, including interactions with her brother that viewers would unknowingly participate in. She got off on thinking about people masturbating to her swallowing her brother's cum or taking his dick, all while not even knowing that they were related. It was perverted for sure, deviant even. Psychopathic? She wasn't really sure, but it was fun and harmless if she kept people from finding out the truth. She wasn't going to surprise people later with a "Gotcha!" moment or anything. They were getting off, and so was she, and that was all it had to be.

Bree could feel that things were changing now that incest was a part of her life. She wasn't a different person than before but it felt like a huge part of herself was now unlocked and amplified. Namely, the sexual side of her persona. She wasn't just horny, because that would be too simple of a term to use to describe it. She was insatiably addicted to the feeling of sexual pleasure of a certain variety: forbidden lust. She had to have it! She craved it endlessly and found it hard to concentrate if she tried to ignore the feeling or avoid it altogether.

There had been moments when she and Matt and Mom had first started having sex together that she had felt guilt about it all. Like everyone else in the world, she had been told that incest was wrong and there were no good outcomes for it. She had accepted that without hesitation and never imagined herself actually doing it. Then her brother and her had somehow ended up masturbating together, for reasons she still wasn't sure of, and now that thing that she had been taught to avoid and find disgusting was suddenly flipped in her mind. Now, it was so fucking good and amazing that she couldn't stop. It wouldn't be that way for everyone, she knew, and there were some people who were truly damaged or destroyed by it, just like any action or behavior that had potential to be destructive like drugs or alcohol.

That was the difference. This wasn't a destructive act within her family. They were doing it because everyone involved wanted it. She wasn't getting pregnant and no one was forcing her to submit to anything. The only argument against what they were doing was her Dad, because he didn't know it was happening. Yet, anyway. She personally believed that him finding out was inevitable. That was when things would have to change, but until then she wanted to have as much fun as possible and feel as much pleasure as she could.

And there was so much pleasure in fucking her family...

"I'm gonna blow soon," Matt texted her. "Wanna sneak in here for it?"

Bree inserted two fingers inside of her pussy and bit her lip, but something held her back. She replied back to him: "Want to, but shouldn't. They're having so much fun in there and I don't want to make a sound and have them quiet down. Mom really needs this."

Matt sent her a thumbs up emoji. She set her phone down and began to masturbate properly while she brought up a porn site and browsed through the videos. It didn't take long to bring herself off but one orgasm wasn't enough tonight. That craving was so deep inside of her that it was like a tickle to satisfy an itch, and tickling only made it itch more. She kept scrolling through videos and gifs and pictures and everything she could find until she got to one particular video that made the light bulb in her head come on as if for the first time in her life.

Step-father fucks daughter.

That was the title, short and sweet, but leaving off the first word and making it "father fucks daughter" did something to her in that moment. It was probably because she was so horny she couldn't think straight, but it was also like the final piece of a puzzle coming together in her mind. She, along with Matt and probably even Mom, had been having so much fun together while dancing around the issue of their father finding out, which was admittedly kind of fun in its own way, but including him had always seemed like that magical final ingredient to their depraved formula. She was only now in this moment realizing how much she actually wanted to fuck her father for her own personal satisfaction, and it went from an idea to a desire instantly.

I want to fuck Dad, she thought to herself. I want to fuck my father, as badly as I want to fuck my brother. I need his cock in me. I need the same cock that gave me life to fuck my holes.

Every cherished memory of growing up with her loving father guiding and protecting her was flooding into her mind now. She realized just a fraction of how her own mother must have felt when she started having sex with her father. It was so thrilling to imagine! The love, the intense and forbidden lust...

Bree came hard on her fingers as she began to ponder on this dream. She pulled at her cunt hole and savored the pleasure, and she came hard enough that it actually satisfied the itch for a moment. Now the sounds of her parents fucking were more intriguing and she found herself drawn away from the computer screen and wanting to sneak down the hallway to spy on them, to catch a peek at her father's cock and see it going in and out of her mother. She knew that was too far, but she still felt compelled to carefully open her bedroom door and peek down the hall at where her parents' bedroom was.

As soon as she cracked her door, she could hear her mother moaning and her father grunting. Whatever they were doing, it was hard and fast. She could hear talking as well, not each word but it was obvious that it was dirty talk. Bree was surprised she could hear them as well as she could but when she looked down the hallway at their door and saw that it was partially open, her eyes went wide and her knees quivered. She could actually see her mother's body moving back and forth as she was getting plowed, and if she was only a few feet closer she felt like she could actually hear what they were saying.

She leaned back from the doorway and bit her lip. Could she really do this? If she stayed out of sight of her father, she knew her mother wouldn't mind looking up and catching her there. It might even be a thrill. But was that horny, selfish Bree talking? She did not want to make this about her. She knew her mother had her work cut out for her if they were to convince their father to join in the fun. Maybe having his naked daughter catch them in the act would help. Or was that totally unrealistic?

Bree's mind was spinning right now. Her pussy was oozing and she really wanted to cum again. Maybe she should just go to Matt's room and fuck him. But he for sure would have cum already by now, right? Besides, it was her daddy that she was really craving him right now.

She popped her head back out to get another look, and her mom was still bouncing on the bed. She tiptoed out of her room, completely naked, and crept down the hallway until she was close enough to hear what they were saying. Her mom was definitely in the fuck zone and spitting stuff out of her mouth that was barely registering as intelligent, but she heard things like "Daddy" and "fucked me" repeatedly.

Bree was frozen in shock. Was Mom actually telling Dad about that stuff? Does that mean...no, it couldn't. There's no way he's turned on by that, is he?

"Yes, yes..." Her father was hissing encouragement to whatever her mother was saying. Then very clearly she heard him enunciate what they were talking about, probably at an accidental volume in the heat of the moment: "You liked when he fucked you, didn't you?"

Bree's knees weakened when she heard him talk like that. So her mother had divulged at least something to him! This was incredible progress and she wanted to text Matt immediately but was too captivated by listening to them and watching through the crack in the door.

Her mother was face down on the bed with her butt in the air, which Bree could tell from the angle of her body, and must have been taking it up the ass with the grunting sounds that she only heard once or twice before when Matt put his big cock in there. They were good sounds, for sure, and Bree was openly rubbing between her legs as she quietly crept closer and closer to her parents' bedroom.

Just then her mother look up from the bed and straight through the cracked door at her, making eye contact with her daughter while her husband was fucking her like a dog, and the exchange between them was a thing of pure lust. She saw that her daughter was spying on them fucking and it made her even hornier. She was fucking back at her husband now, spurring him on to go even harder.

"I loved when my daddy fucked me!" she said just then, to her husband but also for Bree to hear. "He loved fucking his daughter...it was so special, a daddy doing that for his little girl."

Bree was melting right now, knowing full well that her mother was steering her deeply intimate sex talk towards incest for a very good reason. Was this really happening? Was her father going to get involved finally and start fucking her too?

"You're so naughty!" her father said. Their conversation was easier to hear now that Bree had moved closer. "Ugh, so good..."

"Yes!" her mother hissed. "Fuck me! Fuck my asshole! Plow me like my father plowed my teenage pussy! You like that he fucked his daughter, don't you?"

Bree couldn't believe how crazy her mother was being right now. That was such a bold thing to exclaim, even during wild talk while you were getting your ass reamed, but now she stopped masturbating so she could hear whatever her father said in response.

"Fuck, Mel..." Her dad was definitely not any less turned on by her question. "That's so fucking wild..."

"You know what would make me cum so hard right now?" her mother asked, her voice husky but excited. "If you pretended I was Bree while you fuck my ass and cum in it."

"Fuck!" her father hissed, but by the way her mother was bouncing in response now their pace had obviously picked up.

"Do it, Tom!" her mother said with a moan. "Fuck your daughter's tight ass! Cum inside your little girl..."

Bree was about to cum now, without even touching herself, as she watched her mother stare back at her while she was getting fucked in the butt. She hadn't done a lot of anal with Matt, since that was usually what he did with his sister, but Bree was impressed with how well her mother could take it.

"Oh god, Mel..." Her father was still on that edge of wanting to please his wife but also fresh to the idea of actually committing incest.

"She wants you to fuck her," her mother said, surprising Bree. "All girls want to fuck their fathers, it's so special..."

Bree heard her father moan in a way she had never heard from a man, and she was hopeful that it came from a good place deep inside of him that was realizing something new that turned him on. If only he knew how right his wife was about this...

"I'm cumming!" he announced suddenly, which made Bree lean forward even farther to try to catch a glimpse. Her body was on fire right now, knowing that her father was shooting his load in her mother's ass at this very moment.

"Bree's watching us right now!" her mother blurted. "She's watching you fill my ass."

Bree froze in shock, but her mother was staring back at her still without any hesitation. Her father began his orgasm quite audibly, probably thinking that his wife was only dirty talking him over the edge, but his wife was not about to give up on this one. Something inside of her was taking over now, and she wasn't holding anything back.

Bree watched as her mom received his load eagerly inside of her butt, her mouth going slack even though her eyes stayed locked on her daughter, and quite obviously orgasmed herself along with him. She apparently loved it in the ass and was getting off on it. She quivered and trembled while they stared at each other. Once he had finished cumming, for who knows how many times tonight, he collapsed on top of his wife with his cock still buried deep inside of her anus. This brought his face into view of Bree, who saw how flushed and exerted he looked, but it meant that she either had to hurry and run away to keep from being noticed or stay here and actually play a part in this thing that her mother was crafting.

Her mother was just staring at her, almost taunting her maybe, and at any moment her husband could open his eyes and look up to see their spy staring back at him. Bree couldn't even breathe as she just waited there, frozen in place for a reason that wasn't just some horny desire, and unable to extricate herself from this potentially devastating situation. If her mother hadn't been the one to instigate it, she might have gathered the strength to leave and prevent it, but this was where they wanted things to be eventually, right? The band-aid needed to be ripped off sometime.

He finally opened his eyes, breathing heavily still and enjoying the last wave of his climax, and it only took a moment of his senses returning before he focused on the crack of the door and saw his own daughter standing on the other side, completely naked and very openly enjoying the show.

"Fuck!" he said, about to jump up and out of view, only his wife grabbed his arm and held him down.

"She already saw," she explained, still staring right at Bree. "Let her see us, if she wants."

"Melanie..." Her father was visibly uncomfortable and shocked by this turn of events, but he did obey his wife and stopped struggling to move. He was still buried in her ass at this moment.

"Did you enjoy watching your father and I have sex?" her mother asked her, speaking louder now.

Bree could barely move since she was so nervous. This was the first time her father had seen her naked in a very long time. She stepped closer to the door, standing just on the other side and hiding much of her nudity behind it but letting her face through the opening.

"Yes..." She spoke in barely a whisper. "Sorry, Daddy. I couldn't help it."

Her father turned very red and probably thought by staying on top of his wife like this it would actually hide most of their nudity from her.

"It was really nice," Bree continued, starting to pick up on the tactic that her mother was probably intending to use now. Normalize, familiarize, entice. They had even spoken about this possibility while masturbating to porn a few times.

"We were being a little loud," her mother admitted (as if she was even the slightest bit embarrassed) as she turned back to her husband and smiled. "Guess we can't blame her for being curious."

Her father was still uncomfortable though. "Why are you naked?"

Bree glanced down at herself, as if slowly realizing that she indeed was, and then smiled up at him. "Sorry, I didn't even realize. I usually sleep naked and I was asleep before this, so..."

"She's very beautiful, isn't she?" her mother remarked, propping herself up on her elbows and wiggling her ass against his crotch.

He was struggling with what to say or do, which they fully intended to capitalize on. Bree opened the door slightly to reveal more of her naked form. She watched her father look down at her body with a surprised look. Her mother only smiled wider.

"She knows about Daddy," her mother told him. "She knows he fucked me and her aunt."

Bree could see the struggle in her father's face. He probably had so many questions just from that statement but he couldn't pick which one to utter first.

"She also knows that it turned me on," she continued. "Matt knows too. I've been naughty, Tom..."

He looked at her with wide eyes of confusion. He was probably physically exhausted from all of the sex and how late it was, and his mind was probably a fog, which she was taking advantage of. She might have planned to confess to him during sex, as opposed to after it, but having Bree spying on them naked was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

"Mel, what the fuck?" He was shocked, disturbed maybe, but neither of the two women were going to deny anything anymore. It was risky but the man deserved to know the truth and see for himself that everyone involved was happy and willing.

"I really liked seeing you cum, Daddy," Bree said to him. "Can I watch you guys again sometime?"

Her father was too aghast to answer. Maybe this was too far, too much too soon. She didn't want to scare him away. She just wanted him to understand how much she enjoyed it and wanted to do more.

Her mother was rubbing her pussy now with his warm body still on top of her. She had snaked her hand under her stomach and down to her crotch, barely able to reach it but determined, and was now openly masturbating while her daughter watched.

"You're still hard," she breathed up to him. "Let her watch, Tom. It's okay."

Bree could barely contain her excitement but she also wanted a bit of it to shine through so her father knew that this was a good thing. She stepped into their room and closed the door behind her, for her father's sake to help him feel more comfortable with this happening. She stood close to their bed and crossed her arms behind her back to emphasize her chest while she pretended to be nervous. She was acting like the perfect innocent daughter, even though she was naked.

"Can I?" she asked sweetly. "Would you like that, Daddy?"

He was struggling for sure, fighting internally with himself. His instincts as a father were crossing with his lust. If this was purely out of the blue and without any prompting, he might have just shouted and left the room angrily. But he had just returned from a sex trip with his sister-in-law and had told his wife every steamy detail. They had been talking about incest non-stop these past couple of hours while they were fucking, so it was in the air between them already. He had shot his cum deep in her ass while she told him to pretend he was fucking their daughter. Everything was coming to a head right now and it all seemed like the perfect setup.

To the delight of the two women in the room, he thrust his cock up his wife's hole again and held it there, deep and rock hard. He was staring at Bree as he did it, testing the waters so to speak. Maybe he was just horny and letting his body take over without really thinking about it.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers
12