All Comments on 'The Craving is Hereditary'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, events keep you interested as you read. I only gave it a 4 because there was no description of any pussy hair on the daughter and because mom was shaved. Mature ladies, moms, should not be shaved!

CphuckerCphuckerabout 1 year agoAuthor

If you actually read it then you'd know that the daughter's pussy was shaved but the follicle status of the mother was not specifically mentioned. However, I have decided that the canon of the mother's pussy is that it in fact is waxed, lasered and the outermost layer of skin has been surgically removed to prevent further hair growth. Also, to appease you, dear anonymous reader, she painstakingly draws each and every pubic hair on with a marker.

mcseminolemcseminoleabout 1 year ago

Fantastic

Maybe the best of the series! Anxiously awaiting next installment.

rodavrodav12 months ago

Excellent story. 5 stars. Hopefully In the future Katie will finally let her cousin Tom’s cock in her pussy. And eventually all the women in the family will get DP’d.

Would be nice if not all four pussies are shaved.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5712 months ago

So glad you decided to continue with the story! Loved that Dad is now in on the secret! Five stars and a favorite point!

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie12 months ago

I had read the second without realising there was a chapter before. Oh god! These were both great

PennyAnte_storiesPennyAnte_stories12 months ago

I loved this chapter! It was fantastic and heartening to see another narrator in the family, especially on the day she fucks her dad for the first time!

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie11 months ago

I am so in love with these stories. I can’t stop playing with myself over them. They’ve taken my wanking to a whole new level and I don’t want it to stop

namidaboshinamidaboshi9 months ago

Very hot. Mel is definitely getting her prayers answered.

Hope we can have a scene with the mother and daughter making love to each other.

Ciao

Mr_BradyMr_Brady6 months ago

Absolutely loving these stories ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES