All Comments on 'Supernatural Earth Pt. 03'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
cliuincliuinalmost 9 years ago
Thank you ,

for this trilogy , I can't wait for the next one .

vamplover1986vamplover1986almost 9 years ago
Ashley

Ashley getting pregnant will that be in the future series and the creature won't mess with james mind or do anything like they did to the others are they would hate to see that happen to him

maxmim99maxmim99almost 9 years ago
great to worst

first 2 storys was great but this story is disgusting from creature brainwashed to rape

R not hunters Supposed to b good

james Friend is hunter

Hope james kill all fucking creatures

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Human Hunters vs Vampire Hunters

Thank you for your feedback Maximum. I would like to clarify a few points here for you:

1. The Group known as Hunters (humans) are not the same as the solitary position of a Hunter for the supernaturals. James' friend Michael Gurley is in an appointed position by the Vampires. He is not associated with the Hunters who are looking to exterminate the Lurkers.

2. I never claimed that this was my best work. In fact I am surprised that it is as popular as it is.

3. The Lurker-Caretaker relationship is symbiotic and voulentary. If you recall, all parties that are helping the Ancient One are doing so of their own free will.

Thank you for reading and for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Hey, loved your story, though the rape scenes weren't my thing. Curious mythos oddity between a couple of your stories. In vampiress mine, Gabriel is telling James about the first man and woman created by god, and aboutdevine guidance, while in this story lurks mentioned about his species ships causing mass extinction events and wiping out the dinosaurs. Just found it odd to have both evolution and Devine intervention in the same mythology

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 8 years agoAuthor
Divinity Vs Evolution

Who ever said that there couldn't be both? ;)

peachiipeachiiover 8 years ago
Great Series

I loved every single word of these 3 stories and can't wait for the others. Please hurry for the next series in this world, I loved it. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

finally another nonhuman story that has a mix of nonhuman races keep up with the awesome stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10/10

This has been one of my first and favorite stories on Literotica. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
looking for clarification...

Before I read I want to know exactly what I'll be getting into. The tags state nonconsent and reluctance, but the author states in a later comment that everything is consensual so I am confused.

Simply put, is there rape in this story?

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 8 years agoAuthor
NonCon/Reluctance Scenes

Yes, there are some NonCon/Reluctant scenes in The Creature Below. They happen at various parts. Off the top of my head these places are:

-initially when the creature is desperate to reproduce.

-when two of the characters find themselves in over their heads at a beach owned by the Hunters.

-when the heroine mentally manipulates the hero in order to get ravished.

-during the Hunter scenes towards the end.

I believe the Consentual aspect that you have mentioned was my comment in response as to wether or not the humans are actually slaves to the Creature or not. I apologize if this gave off the wrong impression about certain elements of my story.

On a side note; please do not be afraid to either post usernames or email me questions directly with a return email address if you want answers about my stories. I strive to be professional and enjoy answering questions. I don't bite and I'm not exactly in a position to judge anyone. After all, I AM esentially writing tentacle porn here so it's not like I have a morality leg to stand on here. LOL. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thoughts

He let a hunter live, but was gonna kill his friend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

I can't thank you enough for re-posting your deleted stories. I'm disabled/retired and cannot afford anything but the random 99 cent Amazon book. Even then it's a crap shoot to find something of quality and as entertaining as your work here. I know I'm not alone so I want you to know just how much your selfless sharing means to those whose lives you brighten with your fantastical characters and crazy inventive storylines. I don't know why these weren't pick up by a publisher but I hope you read this and feel some satisfaction that they found an extremely appreciative audience! I can't wait to read more!

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 6 years agoAuthor

@ Anon Thank You: is that my old buddy Frost who gave me so much grief for taking them down to begin with? ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Heavy decline

I want to say that i am really grateful that you are publishing your stories on this site for free, but personally i cant enjoy those rape stories and this master/slave crap. The first two stories were amazing btw and i loved reading them. This said i am dropping these stories. Maybe i'll give some other stories from you a try in the future.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingeralmost 6 years ago

Thanks for this wonderful series. I'm excited to see Becky in the summer maiden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story all in all. I’ve read this one several times.

Just one thing that grinds my gears that I picked up on. Near the bigining it says Aden’s parents are livid with him up and marrying Beth so quickly. Then later you say he has none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yeah, no...

Basically this story has two aspects: rape, and alien roofie rape. I liked the first 2 parts, but this went to being one of the worst stories in the site for me. Basically every character in this instalment was a goddamn rapist.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
Crap

From interesting story to horrifying crap.

Once again I wish the "tags" showed up at the top of the first page. Then I would have known to not bother.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 5 years ago
Trust

I don't trust the Lurker. I think its mental manipulations are brainwashing. The alpha type guy you describe Aden as wouldn't be ok playing 2nd string to it without that sort of intervention. Plus its entitledness with the 'about time' and barking orders at every opportunity rubbed me up the wrong way.

I get that it's desperate and doesn't want its species to die out, but that doesn't mean that its not also a nefarious alien general planning the overtaking of Earth. It could very well have not informed its subordinates for the purposes of need to know and operational security.

Not that I like the 'Hunters' at all (seriously how have more of them not had their cocks bitten off?). Pathetic insecure boys scared of women with any authority so they try to torture any confidence out of them. The ' Hunters' I'd be happy to see wiped out.

The aliens I'd like a leveller. Yes they need us to spawn. But we need something to counter, what I'm more and more convinced is, their mind-control. So agreements in place, volunteers recruited (plenty of curious people in humanity) but with protections to prevent mental meddling and preserve their original identity. Add monitoring officers to liaise with the creatures and volunteers. Rotated regularly so they don't get attached to any one set.

One subset of the agreement should be the permission to analyse the creature's healing techniques.

Well that went on longer than I expected. Moving on the next bit now, which will no doubt make everything I've said here completely pointless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done to the author, had a good thing going and then fucking killed it, a warning would’ve been nice, not everyone’s into rape you sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely excellent. Thank you AlexClayton.

Absolutely excellent. Thank you AlexClayton. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Love to read your story(s). Sad it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 1 and 2 were awesome, but this was time wasted on a trash story that could have been made equal to part one and 2 if he introduced someone similar for part 3. I refuse to read this part of the story and the next, and if by chance the sequels to part 1 and 2 can't be followed unless I have to read 3 and 4, then this story is going in the trash pile.

FseriesFseriesabout 1 month ago

Didn’t like this one at all. Skipped from the first one to the last one. I don’t care to know what happened between. Not what I signed up for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES