The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Didn't touch them. They screwed up. And call me Rick."

The guy smiled. "Alright Rick. Why don't you grab your wallet and we can get this sorted out."

~ * ~ * ~

It didn't take long at all. Tom made the call to D&G. He had the video with him when he showed up a half-hour later. I'd spent the time in the interrogation room, chatting with Officer Shea, and enjoying a surprisingly good cup of coffee.

While we'd been at dinner, I'd had the P.I.s reinstall the video cameras at home. It was all there in full HD color. Their discussion, where once again I'll have to admit, Shelly did try to talk some sense into my wife. She wasn't listening. Shelly was reluctant, but she took the sock with a bunch of coins in the end, and gave me wife a good solid beating. By the end of it Danielle was crying, writhing on the floor, and Shelly gave her a couple of more good ones. "It's gotta look good, Dani."

Danielle wasn't gentle when she gave Shelly a couple of shots. Those supposedly came when Shelly tried to intervene, to stop me from killing my wife.

The assistant D.A. was called in for what would normally be a very high profile case. We had a discussion, and he was willing to go along with what I wanted. I was released, of course, and my wife and Shelly were picked up.

I wasn't surprised when I got the phone call.

"Honey?" Danielle said softly. "I was stupid again. You've gotta help me."

I worked out the details, and at 9:12 am the following morning, I had two beautiful, haggard, lingerie clad, repentant women in my car, and I was $10,000 poorer, after paying their bond.

~ * ~ * ~

"No chance at all for us? I know I screwed up, but you have to know I love you," Danielle whined.

"No baby. It's over. Go along, sign the papers, don't make a fuss, and the charges will be dropped. That was really stupid, you know."

She nodded, took the pen and signed. "I wish it didn't have to be like this."

"Me too. You went too far, too many times."

"You're not going to get Shelly in trouble are you? She didn't want to go along."

I laughed. "Actually, I think I'm going to thank her. There's been a few times in the last few months, when I wish I could have given you the beating she gave you. It looks like it really hurts."

She pouted. "No shit. She beat the hell out of me. I think she cracked one of my teeth."

"She's gonna be sporting that black eye you gave her for a while."

"She deserved it. She didn't have to be so rough." She looked up at me, neatening the papers. "You're not going to leave me high and dry, are you?"

"You're the mother of my children. We'll get you setup somewhere nice. You might think about moving in with Shelly. It'll give the two of you a lot more disposable income, and the kids like her."

"How much am I gonna get to start with?"

"Your car of course, I'll buy you out of the house, half of our savings and investments. None of the 401K. I put $200K in educational trusts for each of the kids, so that will put a dent in things, but at least you won't have to worry about contributing to their college education, it's taken care of."

"So how much, do you think?"

"Probably a little more than $300K," I told her.

She pouted. "Is that all we have? I know the last few months were expensive, when you weren't working, but I thought for sure we had more than that."

"We'll see what the house comes in at. I probably should pay you for half of the furnishings. You'll get to keep your jewelry and clothing. I don't think there's any way it's going to amount to more than $400K. We'll work out the details on splitting up things from the house when you're settled in. Let's try to keep things as friendly as possible, for the kids sake."

"Don't you still love me, even a little? I love you."

"I'll always love you, Danielle. You were my first true love, and gave me a dozen good years. You blessed me with two wonderful children. Right now, the hate and disgust seriously outweigh the love, but I imagine in time, those will fade."

"I am sorry. I never meant for it to get carried away like that. God, I could kill Shelly for getting me hooked on those big dicks. She fucked up everything!"

I chuckled. She still wouldn't take responsibility for anything. "She screwed up. She knows it. She's paid a pretty steep price."

She reached out and grabbed my hand. It made my skin crawl. "You want to go back in the bedroom? One last hurrah for old time's sake?"

"That wouldn't be a good idea. I don't want you to get the wrong idea. We won't be having sex again. We may be able to be friends again, in time, but that part of our relationship ended as soon as you turned to Meat for your needs."

"And now the bastard up and disappeared again. Well fuck him. I can do better."

I pulled my hand away from hers. "I know you can. You were a beautiful woman. You let yourself go, but you could be gorgeous again. Drop 30 or 40 pounds, and you'll clean up nice."

She glared at me. "I don't need to lose 40 pounds!"

I looked her up and down, without replying. Between losing the club membership, eating Francine's full-octane cooking, and business meals, she needed to go shopping again. The last week hadn't helped. She'd sought solace in food, before finally submitting to the inevitable.

"How much longer can I stay in the guestroom?"

"Until the end of the month. That'll give you three more weeks."

"Can't you wait until I leave, before moving that hussy in my place?"

That 'hussy' was glaring at her from the couch. "Don't push it, Grandma."

Danielle turned red, and I knew she was about to blow up. I put my hand on hers. "Tell you what. If you can find a place to move to within a week, I'll talk to Jenny and see what we can do."

"Damn it, Ricky!" Jenny snapped. "You promised! If you don't straighten up, I'm going to make sure you regret it!"

Danielle was consoled, and Jenny gave me a wink. She wasn't moving in until her lease was up at the end of the month anyway. Let Danielle think she'd won one.

"We had a good run, didn't we?" Danielle said, looking at me wistfully.

"We did. I'm sorry I picked up that escort."

"I guess we're both sorry about a lot of things. I never meant for it to happen. I hope everything works out for you."

I heard the door open, and the kids came rushing in. Teri waved from the door.

"I owe you one, Teri," I called out.

"You owe me more than that, trouble maker." She closed the door behind her as she left.

The kids got their hugs from everyone, then disappeared into the kitchen. Francine had promised she'd teach them how to make homemade pizza.

Jenny stood, stretching, her amazing body on display. "Let's go, stud. Time for me to work you out." She gave me a wink, and Danielle sighed.

"Fuck. All that effort to get you buff, and none of it for me," she whined.

I laughed and followed my soon-to-be live-in trainer down to the dungeon. I knew what kind of workout she had in mind, and I was eager to get it started.

~ * ~ * ~

Tom sat across from me, in my office. "You're the luckiest bastard I know. Seriously. You install cameras to find out their plans, and they get caught in a felony on video."

I laughed. "I'm not going to argue. What's the word on Meat?"

"Two weeks of surveillance, with the evidence delivered to the appropriate people, did the job. When he got out of the hospital, he disappeared. Rumor has it one of his testicles is missing, and the other isn't working all that well."

"Do we know who did it? Should I be sending someone a thank you note?"

"No need. It's a small world, you know. He was very happy to get the evidence he needed. An old client, he's back in the fold. Apparently he had allowed his slut-wife's brother to handle his legal work. Now that she's out of the picture, he claims he needs a real law firm. He says you know him."

"That wouldn't be Danvers, would it?"

"Right the first time. His hands are clean, but apparently a few of the guys that work for him took matters into their own hands, when they found Meat raping the bosses wife. He was happy to pay us to represent the guys in court. Once Meat disappeared, there wasn't enough evidence to convict any of them. Too bad, huh?"

"Yeah. My heart bleeds for the bastard."

"You gonna keep your nose clean for a while? The D&G guys are getting rich off of us."

"I hope to God, I never have to use their services again. At least not personally."

"Good. Are you really going to run the Boston Marathon?"

"Jenny insists. I don't know why. It's not like I'm ever going to be competitive. She says I'm her ultimate testimonial. Turning a fat old man into a marathon runner."

"Nobody's gonna deny she did a hell of a job on you. I may have to hire me my own Jennifer."

I laughed. "Angela would string you up by the balls."

He grinned. "Yeah, there is that. A guy can dream, can't he?"

"As long as it's only a dream."

~ * ~ * ~

Epilogue:

I stood clapping as Eric accepted his diploma, Erin stepping onto the stage behind him. I heard a less than ladylike whistle from beside me, and Jenny sounded her approval. Little Ricky was standing on his seat beside her, waving his arms in the air. "Go Eric!" he screamed. I grinned as he turned to the people seated beside us. "That's my brother!" As Erin walked forward, his tune changed. "Way to go, Erin!"

Not to be left out, I waved my arm in the air, whooping it up. I'm sure I was embarrassing them to death. Hey, that's all part of being a Dad, right?

I looked to my left, and saw the tears running down her face.

I put my arm around her and gave her a hug. "We did good, beautiful."

The smile she gave me ended at her lips. Her eyes betrayed her sadness. "What do I do now?" she said softly. "My babies are all grown up."

"You move on, and if you don't mind my saying so, it's about time. You're only 45, Danielle. Take Jenny up on her offer, she'll whip you into shape. And don't tell me you can't afford it, she'll do it free of charge. If you were to lose 60 pounds, you'd have the men lining up to chase you again."

She snorted. "That's easy for you to say, Mr. Lean Mean Running Machine. You have no idea how hard it is to lose weight."

I stared at her, and watched her blush. "Alright, maybe you do."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~