All Comments on 'The Cuckquean Dream'

by astral_slut

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That cheating cunt of a wife, can go sit on a cactus and die a painful death from a blood infection.

If she's going to cheat, then she has no right to feel anything at all.

FTR, I'm a married woman.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

They both fucked up. He’s not exactly innocent either.

TexdomTexdomover 5 years ago
Wow

Not enough stars for this one!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard to Write

It will be hard for you to write a believable sequel for hubby to want his wife going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not only a well written story

But it's hot AND accurate.

Despite how rare these stories appear on the site, this story reeks of normal biology.

The cliche' of a successful wife with an amazing husband cheating on him does happen, but it's never a fairy tale ending, for anyone. It's also more about her insecurities.

BUT THIS story. An older man, taking a young fertile woman. It makes way more sense. It also addresses the wife's insecurities with honesty. YES, you're older, saggier, looser, and he can do BETTER THAN YOU. Women don't stay with men out of obligation, it's the other way around. Nothing is holding a husband back except social stigmas, and if women are so willing to break them...be prepared for a return to what society was like BEFORE heavy Abrahamic influence. An older and high status man...with many women. And let's be honest, women are far more likely to lean bi-sexual than a man. A wife cuck makes a lot more sense than a husband one.

kafkafover 5 years ago
Odd but

"she took Steve's queue to help him fasten the vibrator"

No! She took his 'cue'.

And you get 'lay', 'laid' etc wrong every time.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Wow that was so hot!

Very well done. I do hope there's another chapter or two in there

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 5 years ago
Amazing!

My wife has this kink (yet unrealized) and we story tell different scenarios of her submission and humiliation to a younger, hotter woman that fucks me. You hit on just about every stand-out element except a few:

- Wife has to beg and then be the one to push me into other woman (though can understand why that's not here due to plot of story)

- Wife wears a huge pussy plug that stretches her already worn out cunt

- Wife does not get to cum until after she eats my load out of another woman and makes her cum one last time

Again, amazed at how close this is to many of her story elements. Look forward to future installments where she goes from unwilling to active participant. A chapter where wife has to actively aid the two of them. Another chapter where the three of them go out on "a date", but wife ends up being the 3rd wheel ("I look like an idiot standing here while my husband publicly gropes a woman almost young enough to be our daughter. Why does this turn me on?!"). Maybe another where secretary is given a day off work, so comes over and has wife serve her - made to do degrading things, wash the secretaries laundry, hand wash cum crusted panties, and slowly eats her out for an hour before husband gets home ("I should just kick her out of my house, but for some reason it just turns me on more!")

Only wish it didn't have that cheating element at the beginning of the story - but understand setting up the following events.

Very much looking forward to more chapters of this.

soafsoafover 5 years ago
Just plain HOT!

Outstanding story with great build up. A real turn-on! Next chapter please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent adventure

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 2

Still waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue...!

Great story... u need to continue to the next episode soon ! Waiting !!

AJeyeAJeyealmost 5 years ago
Should have more

Great story. This could go on any of several directions. I favor using the wife as a play thing for both the husband and the secretary. Having Maria take her with a large black strap on as the husband double penetrates from behind. More of the wife cleaning up Maria after lovemaking. The possibilities are endless. I'd enjoy anything you can imagine.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
Wasn't he also a cheater as well?

Love the idea behind this as this is being pissed is how list men would react to get cheated on and not turn into a wimpy cuckold like you see so offer on this site. But isn't he a hypocrite for also being a cheater getting his dick sucked?

Either way you should continue this.

astral_slutastral_slutover 4 years agoAuthor
author's response to comments

Hello readers! Thanks so much for taking time to comment, I really appreciate it. I DO intend to follow up this story; I've been working on a larger, more ambitious one for awhile and it will be nice to come back to this. Thanks for your patience.

To respond to a few bits of commentary above...this story is not meant to paint the cuckolded man as a machismo hero, or the wife as a terrible person. What the husband did is pretty effed up too, obviously. Marriage is strange and difficult; I don't blame her any more for seeking her satisfaction that she wasn't getting at home, and I don't blame him for responding. Sometimes things need to be shaken up and that pressure gets released in weird ways that go into ethically gray areas and beyond.

Any way, thanks for reading!

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesover 4 years ago
1 in a 1000

Finally a cuckquean story there are thousands of cuckold stories. Please continue with part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still Waiting!

Still waiting for your follow up.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Would love to see him fuck a pregnant Maria with his wife in chastity

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Great cuckquean story. This definitely should be finished. As a previous commitment started he needs to have good Maria pregnant and the wife living in chastity as there love in house slave. The wife is a real piece of shit, yes marriages a complicated but if her husband couldn't give her what she wanted then leave fucking any swinging dick is not acceptable behaviour communication is not putting everything into strange and then blaming her husband for not doing it for her obviously she's just another cheating wife who can't accept she fucked up.

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

So...where's the promised followup ?

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Good story, will be waiting for the follow-up. She got what she deserved and one thing she didn't, divorce papers right after they were finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was amazing! So many cuckold stories for men and men being cheated on but this was a great role reversal!

I like the addition that the husband wasn’t entirely innocent either. Adds character and a bit of feeling that they both can go astray but he has more self control and respect for his wife, whereas she fucked multiple people (as is implied through the story) and is getting exactly what she wanted done to someone she sees as better than herself in every way. Was kind of hoping for him or Maria to say something to the wife like “You know? I’ve tasted his cock before and I must say it’s delicious. But we felt bad about it because he loved you and regretted it. But now, you just pushed your loving husband into my aching pussy. All you can do now is watch the show knowing this was all your fault.”

Something like that. And if you do continue I definitely think there should be more biting insults toward the wife as well.

You’ve got real talent! Hope you keep up the good work!

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Oh, yes! Please! Continue... I want to read about Vicky discovering she now loathes any other cock but her husbands... and NOT being allowed to have it! With a sort of "what do I need you for?" (him to her)... "You walked away from our marriage, with the first stray cock you took -- you don't get ANY say in this, anymore." I want to read about her suffering a total mind-break, and knowing it is all due to her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 1/2 years later and no conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg he cheated first fgs y is that glossed over maybe his wife suspected so she was getting revenge an all the flirting that’s totally disrespectful to his marriage and wife I wouldn’t be happy if my husband was flirting with a secretary every day one he had sex with (oral sex is still sex) his wife should be finding the best divorce lawyer cos her husband doesn’t a shit about his marriage that’s clear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the anon below me you’re an idiot who clearly ain’t read the whole thing she’s been cheating for yearssss he cheated a few months ago in story time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish there were more parts to this story

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951about 1 year ago

worthless unfinished story since 2018 dont waste your time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Appropriate retribution for the 'wife's (in name only, apparently...). But letting the racist so-called 'personal trainer' predator scumbag off without any personal and professional 'feedback is inexcusable. (Unless that was to be continued...) Without retribution on him, personally, socially, professionally, legally and financially, the story is a failure.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace...

SimonCWSimonCW12 months ago

I Hope there is more to come, brilliant writing

Jack506Jack50611 months ago

Too bad it was never continued. A good story line with the haughty white rich bitch becoming the submissive cuckquean to the lovely younger Hispanic mistress.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This should be in the non consent/ reluctance category, by no way is this group sex. There was no safeword established and she very clearly said no. You should have at least given a warning that the lady was not willing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn. That was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wrong section, this is the problem with cuckquean stories people don’t understand it an write this crap trying to pass it off as cuckquean where was the consent an safe sane an consensual does not describe this story if he wants to retaliate fine then put it in non con or loving wives even

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

The wife was wrong on so many counts, but he was wrong, too, and now doing THIS to her, he is as wrong if not more than she. Did I miss where she rubbed her affair in his face??! He brought another woman to literally rub his own betrayal in his wife’s face.

As for that Maria, what a nasty woman. Any woman willing to do this to another woman is lower than all. It wasn’t even her relationship to comment on. This bitch.

To Anon talking about how a younger, firmer woman is always better than the older one, and how women don’t stay with men out of obligation, blah, blah, blah.

If he has affection for the wife left, he needs to work on that relationship. Maybe he gets a concession that he can be with Maria, too (bitch) but if his wife now understands her own insecurities and mistakes and wants to work to make up for them, then give her that chance.

Does he need to humiliate her forever for the short time in which they have BOTH fucked up royally? I hope any continuation doesn’t turn into some same-old story about the wife now being a slave to them both and have to worship and obey this other woman and be completely obliterated as a person in her own home. So tired of truly hateful stories about men getting “even” with their woman in this way.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

I went back to skim the story to see if I was missing something because I had no sympathy for the husband at the end of this. Turns out, I have even less respect for him after going over this a second time.

He refused to explore her fantasies with her for all these years of marriage. After he caught her with the other man, it said he had never had the “anger” needed to “slut shame” his wife or “call her names.” Gods, this guy doesn’t even understand what dirty talk is. It not supposed to come from hate or anger with your lover.

Then when he decides he’ll give her what she’s always asked for, he brings in another woman to do what he refused to do (slut shame, name calling, kinky sex) except it’s all so hate filled, I found it impossible to enjoy. At this point he seems like such a clueless wimp, I think his wife should have left him years ago.

Author, please, whenever you come back to this, give us some character development with the husband. Have him talk through with his wife what he’d done to her with Maria’s help (without effing Maria present) and give him enough self-awareness to think through his own part in bringing them all so low. It would be great if he then educated himself about kink to understand his wife’s needs better. She wanted to play out her fantasies with him, as her man, and he completely ignored her desires for decades, and then mocked her by bringing in this Maria person because he still thinks it all comes from a place of anger and vengeance.

Have the wife stay (moving into the guest bedroom for a while) but kill all the bitchy-Maria crap. Let the couple work together to find each other again in a kinkier, CONSENSUAL dynamic. Might be nice if Maria and the wife also cautiously develop a surprisingly sensual and loving Domme/sub relationship in the bedroom, and a respectful one outside the bedroom. (Maria would be a good Domme if she had more compassion and understanding for the wife.) Hubby can be with them both in a hard-won, sexy and fulfilling poly. Make the wife so satisfied with the loving she’s getting at home with both of them that she never has any desire to cheat again.

Later, maybe Maria can have babies for them all to raise together. (Lactation and pregnancy kink possibilities galore.)

Also, for goodness sake, stop bashing older women. Constantly comparing these women’s bodies and ages so negatively was a real turn off.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could not stay with it. To wordy, at least for me. My be ok for others.

USMCVetUSMCVet5 days ago

Not continued…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userastral_slut@astral_slut
Lies and betrayals. Fruit-covered nails. Electricity and Lust. Shifting, fluid, ready to indulge in whatever tickles our collective fancy. If my lack of definition leaves you wanting clarification please don't hesitate to ask; I'm not bashful about myself or my body. I ooze ...