The Cuckquean Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching both women's sweaty bodies shake in orgasm beneath him, he felt more virile than perhaps he ever had. It took him over as he watched himself roughly grabbing Maria's hips and pulling them back hard onto his rod, relishing each pained whimper in the room as he gave her long, deep thrusts. "Did you see, Maria? She came too." Vicky grunted against the ballgag, wishing Maria hadn't been made aware. The rolling aftershocks of her orgasm made it more tolerable though as the young woman's face lit up.

"No? Seriously?" She mocked the 'oh' noise one might make after a dog successfully completed a trick, and exclaimed "what a good girl!"

Maria's eyes stayed wide as the rod savagely speared her again and again, struggling to maintain her composure and keep herself positioned with arms crossed on Vicky's legs. She whispered at Vicky's face: "You know you really ARE a slut, Vicky. Look at you, trying to fuck that vibrator while your husband violates his secretary." Vicky stared back, tearing up again, her lip quivering on the ballgag.

"Admit it. You're a whore, and you just can't get enough of those big black cocks, can you?" She was worried she might offend Steve, but his grunting and continued assault on her pussy alleviated her fears. As Vicky listened a horrible feeling crept up upon her: perhaps she was right. She masturbated every day, she could hardly go a week without finding someone to mentally seduce and control, even if she wasn't going to act on it. She had blown or fucked more men than she cared to count in dark corners, under tables, in bathrooms at clubs. She felt no negativity about promiscuity, but she certainly had trouble controlling her urges and she certainly had a penchant for infidelity. Those two things made her identify with the word, and as the young girl fucking her husband whispered it in her ear she felt herself throb between her thighs. It was like someone was finally calling her out on what she feared she was, what she had been conditioned to think is bad. It was confirming what she felt. And it was a relief. Like a floodgate, she felt her emotions suddenly flow.

More tears streamed down her cheek as she slowly looked Maria in the eye, shaking her head in total defeat. She imagined a whole room full of virile young men, surrounding her, shoving themselves into any hole that was open while she frantically jerked off those waiting with her free hands. Out of her control, her hips rolled against the vibrator, more wet sounds vibrating across the room.

Steve was enraptured by the sight of his secretary goading his wife on while he felt the young woman's tight, warm channel milking him, trying to urge his seed out. What he heard next made his balls jump as Maria whispered again at his wife, barely audible above the sound of his pelvis slapping the big Latina ass: "But that greedy little cunt still needs him too, doesn't it? You want me to save some of his load for you, don't you?"

Vicky looked up at her husband, who stared back at her with the first look of affection he had that day. She muffled an affirmation into the gag, nodding her head both with enthusiasm and shame. Vicky's eyes were diverted as Maria stared her in the face, groaning lewdly as the cock continued to pump her. Her perfect little tits shuffled back and forth across Vicky's thighs, the pointed nipples irritating her. Maria never broke eye contact. Vicky stared at the younger woman's full, voluminous lips, held tantalizingly close and open to her. Suddenly Maria's hand moved and the vibrator was flicked off, the buzzing coming to an end.

Coldly, Maria spoke, "I don't know, I don't want you to have too much fun while you watch your husband bury his load inside me." Vicky pleaded and wailed, her hips unable to stop moving, desperate for the sensation on her burning clit again. Steve, sweating and panting, slowed down, bringing the several minutes of continual fucking to an end.

"Perhaps the least we could do is give her a closer view." Maria turned back to him, grinning at the idea. He took his hands off her hips, pulling backward. Vicky watched as the shiny veined shaft, red and clearly approaching critical mass, slid out into the air again. It swayed in the air precariously as he came to her side. Suddenly, Vicky's chair was being turned around and scooted backward toward the bed. Maria bent down in front of Vicky, gently pinching the older woman's cheek. "Don't worry sweety, now there won't be anything left to the imagination."

Vicky let out a panicked yelp as her bound body fell backward, the back of the four-legged chair landing against the edge of the bed at at a forty-five degree angle. She had a different perspective with her head resting against the bed and chair back, the vaulted ceiling of their bedroom taking up the majority of her vision. She felt the chair shift slightly under her as the younger girl took her husband's hand and leapt up onto their bed. Vicky felt a sticky wetness on her shoulder; she craned her neck to see her husband's shaft, fully erect and slimy with another woman's fluids. She scoffed and let out a displeased moan, but it was hardly noticed as Maria straddled the wife's head, knees on either side of her temples, her genitalia hovering just about just inches above Vicky's nose.

The view only served to ignite Vicky's ire more as she drank in the sight of the exquisite younger body, the smell of sex heavy in the air. The girl's dark outer labia were barely visible behind the swollen, perfectly-shaped pink petals, clearly spreading to match her arousal. The entirety was coated and slick, shiny, and she could clearly make out the vaginal entrance, expanding and contracting listlessly, confused why it wasn't stuffed full. She struggled with her desire to be her, to be that young girl again, drinking up attention. Deeper than that she struggled with how she was already fixating on the idea of her man's thick member punishing the little creature, and how it made her rub her own thighs together. Her attention was only diverted from the sight above by her husband moving directly in front of her, standing with his legs on either side of his wife's closed knees.

Steve could see his wife's eyes staring up at him as he pressed the tip to Maria's entrance, popping into the lubricated channel with ease. They both made guttural noises as he entered, their inhibitions slipping farther away. Maria thrust herself back upon it voraciously, the entire shaft filling her as her thick ass clapped back against his torso again and again. She began exclaiming madly in her lustful haze. "Take me, Mr. Reilly! Fuck your little toy!"

His response was aggressive, taking her by the hips and throwing her back and forth onto him, squeezing her big ass until his knuckles were white. He heaved out shallow breaths, grunting, as his balls slapped against his wife's face with each stroke, almost painfully for him. He hung on every lewd word spouting from his secretary, egging him on further. They both could feel him swell to capacity inside. Her taut vaginal muscles milked him in tandem with her voice, "That's right, breed me Papi! Imagine your house filled with a bunch of beautiful little Chavos while a real woman tends to your every need. Unload it all in me..."

Vicky recoiled as the balls slapping her cheek were accentuated by the bits of spray the cock was squelching out from Maria's dripping sex, directly onto Vicky's face. It was humiliating, all of it. Her insults only stung worse as she realized how much her own hips were responding to the notion of her man siring children with another woman, at how they thrust into the still vibrator, imagining him unloading into the younger woman. It was so confusing, why did she respond this way? Was it being dommed by what seemed like an innocent, feeble little girl? Or was it her man finally being the "man" she always wanted him to be with someone else? As the onslaught continued, the urgency to understand seemed farther and farther away as her more base needs took over. Steve's balls were tightening, no longer low enough to smack her. She could hear the panicked grunts as he flew in and out of the sloppy hole inches from her face, and she knew that he was struggling to hold it in. She knew it was coming.

Above the wet, meaty noises both Steve and Maria heard a muffled, panicked plea from below. Maria straightened her back, now towering over Vicky, the cock penetrating even deeper at the new angle. Vicky stared up at the girl's pretty face, barely visible beyond the perky breasts bounding up and down. She let out another noise and Maria reached down and stroked her cheek, smiling. "Oh you sweet little whore, you want a taste of your husband, don't you? Or...or you-" she was cut off by her own whine as he bashed into her cervix repeatedly. She lost her train of thought, not breaking eye contract with Vicky until she noticed the silent vibrator still secured to her captive. "You promise to be a good girl? You'll take him no matter what?"

Vicky couldn't believe herself as she closed her eyes, ashamed, and nodded frantically at her aching clit's behest. Maria squealed in delight above, smacking Steve's arm behind her to get his attention. "Do it, flip it back on!" He barely could comprehend as he continued to fuck her feverishly; processing for a moment before reaching down to flip the tiny switch on the toy. Vicky squealed into the gag as the toy surged back to life, resuming it's powerful treatment on her most sensitive spot. His hand nicked the strap of the ballgag on the way back up, knocking it sideways out of her mouth and onto her shoulder. Her thighs twitched as the hum spread throughout her body, her eyes fixated on the wet valley being speared directly above her nose, the aroma heavy. She groaned, feeling the brown thighs on either side of her head tensing.

Suddenly Maria's voice crescendo-ed throughout the room, piercing them all as she craned her head back and wailed. Each vigorous, unrelenting thrust sent another shockwave through her body, tossing her into the throes of orgasm. Vicky watched intently as her vulva wildly contracted repeatedly around the thick shaft, unable to help itself as each squeeze brought Steve closer to his own finish.

Steve grunted frantically, barely taking in any of the sight in front of him as the heavenly sensation sent him spiraling into his own urges. The tight hole enveloped and milked him, the feeling so intense that he wanted to stop thrusting. But he simply couldn't make himself stop. He leaned into her deeper, fucking her like an animal as he felt the telltale release in his balls, the tightening as he resisted until it was too much. His shouts joined Maria's as he climaxed, feeling himself erupt with force into the tiny space with a final thrust.

Vicky felt another pang of mixed jealousy and desire as she watched his balls tighten above her like she had seen so many times before. She could almost imagine the hot load flowing into herself as she watched the stationary shaft pulse, pumping his spunk endlessly into the tighter woman. Her own clit shook with need, edging closer and closer as she imagined her husband's seed splashing against Maria's cervix. She didn't have the capacity to care anymore as the two lovers' sweaty bodies grinded against each other above her: she wanted release.

Within moments, while both still spasmed in ecstasy above, the first rivulets of semen began to stream out of the stuffed hole. Little white globs formed and began to streak down the pink folds, catching Vicky's eye. She watched its slow run, her breasts heaving more quickly as the torturous device tied against her clitoris aroused her beyond the point of comfort. The burning need enveloped her as she smelled her husband's cock and the young woman's juices mingled. In her mind's eye images of both Jim and Steve's cocks played back and forth, fucking her every which direction, as she gazed transfixed at the lascivious mess right in front of her. She wanted Steve to want her, she wanted everyone to want her, to fuck her. She felt the pang of shame remembering how she had been called a whore earlier and she felt her loins surge. She stared at the cum right in front of her lips, just inches, deliciously coating Maria's tight labia. Then she lost control.

Her face lunged forward, diving into the sloppy mess. Her lips were instantly coated as they smeared across the base of Steve's shaft, Maria's delicate little petals dipping between her lips as she sucked on them gingerly, the salty mixture overwhelming her taste buds. She could feel more cum pumping into Maria, the warm wet skin pulsating against her cheek. She groaned in horrified ecstasy, slurping more of it down and rubbing herself into it, feeling the hot fluid coat her nose, her cheeks. As the intensity of Steve and Maria's orgasms subsided they both looked down in absolute shock and awe as their Cuckquean eagerly slurped at their genetic stew, the sensation of her lips on their sensitive organs delightful. "Oh, my, GOD!" Maria shouted excitedly, grinning from ear to ear and looking down victoriously. She giggled and pushed herself down on her knees to put pressure on her pelvis. Steve's drained and slowly deflating member popped out of her body unceremoniously, landing on Vicky's collarbone with a wet smack.

Both of the ladies groaned as the gaping void where their man's cock had just been winked gently in the cool air, sending enormous gobs of cream sliding out. Vicky's avid feasting worked it into each nook and fold, making a white frothy mess amidst the gorgeous pinks and tans of Maria's skin. She let her tongue push into her nemesis' hole, lapping out the cum as she started kissing around it, rubbing her lips against the creamy clitoris that sat perched atop. Vicky's own abdominals locked up, her hips frantically pressing as hard as they could into the incessant buzzing device in her lap. She submitted: her rolled her face in it more, getting sticky fluid in her hair. She had just rolled over for the superior bitch in the pack. Her submission was the final straw, and there was no hiding it. It hurt and all she wanted was more.

The bound woman's entire body shook. Her hips thrust in the air and stayed flexed, grinding her clitoris into the buzzing round nub as hard as she could. She wailed as she ground her face into the victor's pussy, unable to control herself as the dam of pressure released in her body and her mind, the relief making her feel momentarily ecstatic. Limbs thrashed against the ties, her heaving breasts shining with perspiration as the trickle of semen rolled down her chin. Her hips bashed back into the seat and up again, her eyes tightly shut as her face rolled in between the young brown thighs. Moments later it had passed, and Vicky slowly lowered her butt into the chair again, her husband finally flicking off the toy.

Maria, smiling like the devil, lowered her feet onto the floor and lowered herself, putting her face to Vicky's level. She leaned in and gave the silent, bleary-eyed wife a kiss directly on the lips, gently pushing her tongue in. "I wanted a taste, too."

Steve stared down at the messy sight, his half-inflated cock unsure what it was supposed to do as it remained somewhat aroused. As he watched their cum-ridden lips part, staring at each other, he thought to himself that the conversation that night would be awkward, if his wife chose to stay. Would she, he wondered?

TO BE CONTINUED...