All Comments on 'The Cunt Hunt Ch. 06'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
so good to see you...

..continuing this story, i'm so hooked.

Didn't see the breeding thing coming, quite a change... not so hot, but sufficiently creepy, haha :) and the end with the trainers WAS nice and hot, even though it didn't have the thrill of non-con game attached to it....

Having high hopes for the hot dude who's after Michelle... looking forward to more encounters between those two, and intenseness, lust, keenness, appreciation from him.... if he did catch her, would he feel more possessive than the rest... kind of selecting what the others are allowed to do to his catch... or not allowed to do.....or directing things, sort of.... (i just like the possessive 'you're mine' kick, so ignore me, really :) ....

Also obviously wanting Michelle to make it through to the end, whatever "the end" means.... bit of a mystery still.... i love it.... will they still get caught... fucked.... not fucked... fucked by only one.. who gets chosen how.... mmm, you're giving me lots of ideas and daydreams :).....

Can't wait for more!

a great story, thanks... xxx

evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
...oh and...

..now more of them are making these "shameless whore" slut-shaming comments about each other lol :), although said in a very good-natured accepting friendly joking way i guess.... still hoping Stacey gets caught soon :).... hers seemed more of a judgmental way of "slut"ting the others.....

... the whole "whore" definition is interesting as well, seeing as what you revealed about Janice at the end... that she's actually not doing the hunt for money, but for the thrill of the danger and in order to be gang-fucked.... which technically makes her not a "whore"..... I like how you play with these concepts... xxx

evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
when captured

I forgot to mention after an earlier chapter, where an experienced girl was advising Michelle, when it came to making the game good for the guys, to run like the wind, fight like hell when captured, and when fucked, to fuck them back like a crazy whore.....

i just found it interesting that the "fuck them back like a crazy whore" bit was not continuing the non-con nature of the game, but switching to a consensual "yes fuck me" behaviour, if you see what i mean.... cause i figured the guys would be into the non-con vibe chase-fight-subdue-resist/fight while being fucked -type thing...... just smth that stuck out for me..... cool beans anyway..... i do remember the first girl enjoying it all pretty loudly :)...xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot, hot story

Keep it (and us) cumming. Such a hot, hot story!!!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Just keeps getting better. Love the interplay between con and non-con... a safe word makes all the difference to the quality of the story.

sweetone66sweetone66over 5 years ago
This is the best...

Of all your stories, this is definitely the best. I've given you 5 stars on each chapter. It shows great imagination and a vast improvement in your writing skills! Keep up the great work and THANK YOU for sharing your talent with us!!!

dziakowdziakowover 5 years ago
Hot, hot story

Detail is absolutely superb!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! I've loved it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please!

Please, is there more? Oh I hope so! Well written, and what a fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

That was an incredible chapter, the “Breeding Round” makes perfect sense, clearly the hunters are wealthy but they’re also paying out a lot of money so it has to come from somewhere. I agree with one of the other comments made that the slut-shaming is ridiculous, they labelled her as a slut clearly meant in a very negative way because unlike them she isn’t a whore. In reality there’s nothing wrong with being a slut or a whore, society can just go and fuck itself it’s about time people realised that it’s perfectly normal to enjoy sex, have a lot of it, if you’re good at doing something there’s nothing wrong with using it as a means of income. Whatever happens between consenting adults should be private.

It’s really bizarre that The Hunt goes ahead without full disclosure to the girls of what they may face it must be counter productive because none of the girls were obligated to explain to the newbies what the Breeder Round entails. What sane woman would agree to surrogacy without knowing all of the details? It’s a monumental decision to act as a surrogate under normal circumstances. Add in the Hunt and it raises all kinds of questions; does she have to live with them for 9 months, is she going to be chained and kept like a slave, is she going to be a sex toy or will they treat her like a normal human being after she’s removed from the field?

The ONLY way agreeing to the Breeder Round is if ALL of the girls are given full disclosure and time to consider beforehand, so as far as the story goes it’s unworkable. That said as a piece of fantasy writing it’s very intense. Please keep it coming 😎

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I’m disappointed you ended it here. I guess forced impregnation is a popular kink, but not my thing.

I want to see how Stacy gets her comeuppance. I want to see what happens to the main girl, can’t remember her name. I want to see if she ends up wanting to come back, and how she reconciles herself to being a paid whore.

You seem to like to put a bit of realism into your stories and I was hoping that one or two of the hunters might be a tad repulsive. Like with terrible teeth, or an extensive beer gut, or tattoos on his face making him appear to be a skeleton or a demon.

Anyway, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well Written!

I really like The Cunt Hunt chapters, waiting for when the next comes up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

God I have been LOVING this series, I can imagine myself as one of these zebras and it’s all I ever wanted, I would absolutely play a game like this. ALSO forced impregnation is one of my biggest fetishes I’m so fucking excited to see you add it. Please please PLEASE write more chapters of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Cunt Hunt

I am looking forward to the continuation of this series. The best of your work so far and i hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You the best

I love all your stories. Your a great writer! And you set the hottest and most imagitivate scenes I've ever read. Please, finish this story! Pretttyyyyy please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish it please

Seriously- you can’t leave it there. Think of all your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best stories

So damn good. I am rooting for Michelle. Can't decide whether I want her to outrun the hunters or get fucked like crazy. Hot story.

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 4 years ago
how is Janice not risking pregnancy

A trainer has a cock "deep in her pussy"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Breeding

It seems improbable that these sexually active women would not have taken precautions against pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Getting paid to play a game where if you get caught, you get fucked? Makes sense. Breeding? Not so much. As Anonymous said, it seems improbably that these sexually active women would not be on birth control. Even more improbable is that this possibility isn't already known to them. Unless they filled out "get impregnated and made to give birth" as one of their kinks on their form.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES