All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 07'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 9 years ago
Its a dark path he's walking down

We haven't even seen if his new chemical has any adverse side effects. What if its potentially lethal? It's definitely turned him into the same breed of monster that picked on him before the accident. Hes become a real jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wouldn't call him a jerk

First of all, I'd like to thank mondotoken...i really enjoy this serie up to this point and I hope it'll continue. Considering the latest comment, I wouldn't call Dexter a jerk...if he truly was, he wouldn't feel bad about what he's done.

To my point of view, Dexter is lost...he'd always been bullied and his only joy was Agnes. Considering the effect of the chemical, it has a mental tool on him...which is logical...our brain mostly rely on chemical reaction. This plus loosing Agnès...well, guess most of us would broke like he does. The real point is...how will he fix this ?

ps : another point that makes me say he's not such a jerk...if he realy was, all he would have to do would be to stay in the same room as agnes for 10 minute and make the pheromon do their job...but he hasn't done it...and probably won't

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter VIII

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was good and dark. I'm not sure how to feel about that or perhaps I'm feeling way too many things about this chapter. I like that Dex is a bit dark but the fact that he left evidence of it for this Brian to find is a bit much, it shows that he is either not as smart as before or that he is not thinking as well--a side effect? I guess, I will leave it with this mondotoken when might I read the next installments?

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Dual stories

Really enjoying this story, and also lookoing forward to more of Mean Girls.

bimbomombimbomomabout 9 years ago
loving every update

My favourite series, the way you write makes me wish I had been Brians mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Any News on the next chapter?

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Working on the rest of the series

I'm working on the next few installments of the series and will release them sequentially when I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter VIII

I know it will be worth the wait but I wish I could just start reading instead of waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great Series can't wait to see what happens

flynndriderflynndriderover 4 years ago

really back and forth now isn't he? guess thats expected

ProgamermoveProgamermoveover 1 year ago

Damn, I love how dark this story is getting. The chemical seems to be fucking Dexter up too, amplifying his emotions to the point he may Hulk out if pushed the wrong way?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's amazing how many authors don't know that you can't fucking penetrate a cervix with a cock. Then again a large number also think the hymen is located somewhere other than the entrance of the vagina. Sad.

"Make me a fucking sandwich." "Your daddy." So much humour in this chapter. I like it.

I like how dark and vengeful it's getting. But it could do with less of the angst and regret. Fucking own it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous