All Comments on 'The Cure'

by justaweirdguy

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very good

please continue this story line, you're doing very well

PhlynxPhlynxabout 17 years ago
Great Story

I hope you continue on with the story. Very Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More

More chapters.... This story needs to continue with the family threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story

If you continue with it please don't bring in another man. And keep the number in the harem down to a half way believable number. I've seen so many stories where the author keeps adding when it would have been better to develop the relationships. The Son needs to become more dominate.

shadow_watchershadow_watcherabout 17 years ago
Way to go

Way To GO!!! You have a very good story starting here don't ruin it by adding too many characters, maybe an Aunt or cousin from the mother's side of the family but for petes sakes do not add another man. I agree with the writer of the statement I have pasted in below.

"02/18/07 by Anonymous

If you continue with it please don't bring in another man. And keep the number in the harem down to a half way believable number. I've seen so many stories where the author keeps adding when it would have been better to develop the relationships. The Son needs to become more dominate."

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

GREAT story, hot sex, love and caring.. You have to give us MORE of this one!!!!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot

I usually don't go for Mom/Son sex, but you had me rock hard with this first installment! When Mom was telling him that she would be his fuck toy, I was begging for him to grab her by the hair and shove his thick cock down her throat, but the way you laid it out was much more believable. I hope to see this lucky SOB dominate his mom and sis at well soon! Keep us all cumming with more installments!

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Steaming hot...

with lots of raunchy sex scenes... great story..thanks. Sorry but I gotta go and change my wet panties.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story. Defines erotica.

More of these characters and more pages, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mm-mmmm....

Made me SO wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh yessssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh god, I was so hot, wet, reading this, my fingers and your words did a great job. I love how your incorporated the words of the mom, son, and daughter in the " " and highlighted. Seemed so real...God, I Love it.

Kelli

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 17 years ago
Exceptional

That was awesome, excellent and thank you for a very well done story true erotic literotica, in the truest sense. If a story could be defined as a flag for this website it would be this story.

tinman69stinman69sabout 17 years ago
Great fucking story!!

Now there is a son that I can envy!! With a nymph sister and Mom, his life is so good!!! But he needs to take charge and you need to tell us about it. Maybe , like one person said, maybe acousin or and aunt needs to come in to the picture also, but no more men !!! He just needs to take charge and tell them when he will be available and let them compete now and then for his dick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Very serious and hot story, couldn't help but play with myself, please continue with a part two.

justme601000justme601000about 17 years ago
Nothing weird about this!

Oh, please add another chapter to this.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a slight change

one person was right, you need to make the son dominant, and really turn his mother into a fucktoy as she promised to be!! And also have the son learn to talk VERY dity as well, like any good Dom will do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awsome

dude its just fine theway it is just add on to it and make more chapters plz, u really have a start to a good thing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome!!!

So HOT, I've read it three times! I havn't had my panties on all day. Not even for the trip to the store.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

will nice story like how you worked the son just thinking

how i would be if it was me i would have been the same way keep it up

b1d8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

Great Story! Not very realistic, but a terific work of erotic fiction. I'm looking foward to the next installment.

David48David48about 17 years ago
Not for lack of credibility

A high score for sizzling erotica. For a balanced look at the illness known as "Nyphomania"? Uuuuh...no...Actually behavioral scientists call it "Sexual Addiction" these days. Such a ridiculous description! OF COURSE we're addicted. Shit we are talking about THE favorite human pasttime for pitys sake. Still, amazingly enough, people actually do seek help for the "affliction". Why? Two reasons: FEAR and GUILT. Fear of disease and painful death (reasonable) and terrible, disabiling guilt (NOT reasonable NOT surprising). I'm human. I love sex. I laugh at people who will deny their own humanity, based on some mind numbing theologically rendered dogma. Boring. This story wasn't. It was light, silly, sexy and totally fun. Nuff' said...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome Story

Don't change a thing. You go messin with perfection and it gets all screwed up. Just keep on with the way it has been going and it will be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

that was by far tghe best story I have ever read. I loved all the dirty talk so foul and sluty...Best ever!!

roticwizardroticwizardalmost 17 years ago
Goddamn that was good

You wrote it well, and you made it work. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
maaan

WOW ! So amazingly hot!! got me off good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant!

I loved it. simply one of the most exciting stories i have read.

Thank you.

chloejacobs83chloejacobs83over 13 years ago
wonderful

I just wish I were the sis!!!!!! nice job!

sex4every1sex4every1over 13 years ago
very nice!!

the nymphomania is a refreshing angle

keep writing more of the same

very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what a lucky young motherfucker and sisterhumper!

In this excellent story young Robbie's in the position any son and brother'd love to be. Both his mother's wet cunt and his kid sister's needy twat are open to his big stiff prick. This should be a lesson to all young guys---look around in your own family, there are twats there that ache to be filled with your hard young dick. Don't you realize your mom's got a twat right there, up between her legs, desperate to be pounded by a big prick---like yours! You've got to be aware that your little sis's got a sweet slit waiting to be stretched and filled by a stiff fat prick---like yours! What the fuck are you waiting for?! Your hot young balls are brimming with your potent foaming semen. Just go ahead---fuck a baby up your mother's dripping cunt and your kid sister's sweet little snatch. Become the proud young motherfucker and sisterhumper you were born to be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Should just stuck to the sex, would have saved a lot of time, by the way sexual addiction is not like inheriting you families blonde hair or brown eyes it doesn't work that way, secondly most who suffer from it live slightly miserable lives since they tend to cheat on their partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"He has just what mom and sis need."

He sure does. It's right there between his strong legs, his big stiff prick. And mom and sis have got what the boy needs, wet twats between their voluptuous legs. The boy needs to blow his young balls and mom and sis need to get their twats filled by his creamy semen. Win-win, all in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg YES!!!!!

this was soooooooo unbelievably HOT!!!!!!!!! I loved reading this story with my son and I loved it even more when he came hard up in my pussy afterward! ;-)

catuorciocatuorcioover 9 years ago
ouffffff !

monotonous, repetitive ! bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

What's with the commenters who wanted the son to dominate his mother and sister. As good as this story was, I'm glad the author didn't ruin it with that crap.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Five stars is certainly not enough to rate this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfection

Great story, now id like too read about me, 13 years old and mommy teaches me about life. Ive never had sex except with my hand. mom catches me jerking off on the sub porch, thinking nobody is home

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Excellent

loved this story very much and would love to read more of this family. Maybe sis falls in love with her brother and they make a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love if mommy and sister were pantyhose or stockings. Great story. Has me hard the whole time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous