All Comments on 'The Cure Ch. 24'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BaraTiddiesBaraTiddies3 months ago

that was a good twist but damn that cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please don't end it there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have to comment. WTH! Like what else can happen? This going to go on forever. I'm not complaining but this has so many possibilities. Poor Franck. He's been doing more harm than good and for him to be on the receiving end, how is that gonna work. He gonna feel so humiliated. And then there's the feelings of Franck and Gino's. Omg. But they have survive this. Damn this awesome writing, you had to toy with us. Book 2?

sm1982sm19823 months ago

Whoa! The results were unexpected! I guessed Gino because I actually like Franck with Dan. He was so helpful with Dan, believing he needed help. It’s insane that he’s the one who needs the cure and for 6 long weeks, has been offering what he couldn’t afford to give away!

CreeperclawCreeperclaw3 months ago

I freaking knew it!!!

Well I actually was hoping for it after we got the descriptions of everybody and their attitudes during the initial testing but here we are. Here we are and yet Franck seems to be experiencing NO adverse reactions from jizzing a bunch rather than taking it in. Which kinda makes me suspicious of just how legit this disease really is...

Now the conspiracy buff in me thinks that this disease was something else that was cured a long time ago but the powers that be capitalized on everyone's ignorance and hysteria. Slowly creating a system of willing(or coerced) male sex slaves "for the sake of lives and health" and largely no one was bothering to look into it cuz the government wouldn't authorize it, the process was too abstract for most scientists to decipher and the alphas were happy to have cum receptacles while the betas were cowed into being those receptacles.

Or maybe Franck is an outlier who registers as beta but is asymptomatic? I more like my first theory cuz of Simon's cryptic warnings.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I WENT INSANE WHEN I READ THIS

Maybe Franck is asymthomatic or something? His hyperspermia seemed like a big advantage but now is a disadvantage for him

But figuring that Daniel was never a beta was the most shoking thing, I literally gasped when reading it, tho now I have so much questions, what is Simon's secret? How will Franck react? I can see a shift in power dinamics

I can't wait for when the next book is released!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WAIT IF HE WAS ALWAYS AN ALPHA HOW COMES HE DIDN'T GOT TESTED AN ALPHA DURING HIS FIRST TEST????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wait! all along my first conjecture was right?The signs are all over first few chapters, i was actually hoping for him to become BETA bc of his overly confident and bully attitude. They are usually the target of authors to make example of humiliation (no offense lmao).

the power dynamics will be interesting since they have a love triangle. Im actually excited for more Franck-Daniel solo moments after that slap and i guess they are about to change it up.

Imagine the Franck-Gino duo going at it, mad dogs just raw dogging cursing at each other will be fun to read. I hope Daniel help them to reconcile for Franck's sake too.

The SECRET of Simon he unraveled probably about ALPHA-BETA situation being a Joke.

Thanks author for giving us a butt-clenching moment during the Call until the Knock, I forgot to breathe for a moment.

Zack1013Zack101326 days ago

DUDE! I'm dying here waiting for Book 2!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cure Ch. 23 Previous Part
THE CURE Series Info