All Comments on 'The Cure: Dose 02'

by justaweirdguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A funny story

Well, I sort of liked it, ecxept for the baby talk.

That was a bit too much, for my liking. But that is only my opinion. Others may very well enjoy that part more.

Thanks anyway. Good effort, keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

I liked the baby talk, it added to the story. Please continue with more chapters. Don't let the negative comments make you stop writing, after all they're just jealous that they can't write anything. How about letting the mother get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice Story

A very nice incest story of fucking mom n sis.Add more chapter

having a trio with mom n sis.Also find who is more sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent son on mom and sister incest!!

Some of the hottest son/mom incest I've read. Loved the twist of the mom and sister being obsessed with him and his cock. Play up the huge cock issue. Keep writing this story line and I'll read everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Very good story.. hope there are more chapters ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where do they go from here?

I like the nasty talk (which is not the same as 'pookie-wookums' baby talk).

Mom has had her tubes tied, but sis has not. How much of her brother's slut is she willing to be for him? Will she let him breed her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
VREY HOT

where is part 3. please write more. the best storie of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this was the best of erotic sex and fun

you can write about this family for yrs.different place they can go in their sex adventures is no ends.great story and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mean

it was very mean of him to leave his mom hanging after breakfast it really ruins the story he wouldn't have thought it was funny if she cut him off or threw him out or turned him in to the police kind of ruined the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Robbie's just a happy-go-lucky family guy

He loves his mommy and his baby sister, and they sure love him. Specifically, they're practically in love with what Robbie's got jumping around in his pants. "Love makes the world go round," and what makes this little family go round and round is the kid's fat young penis. Oh, and don't forget all the warm creamy semen Robbie's got for his mother and little sis in his hot young balls. Mom especially craves that glorious stuff, she can't fucking get enough of it. She wants her baby boy's semen down her throat, in her ass, on her tits, and up her ever-loving motherly twat. Robbie's a good son, and gives his mommy what she's aching for. Why not? He's got plenty more where that came from. This kid's balls just never quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hm

"I tried not to snicker" showed up early in this chapter in response to his mother offering herself to him again. For me it was a turnoff. To snicker is to show contempt for the person you're snickering at. Poor choice of words here on the authors part. It kind of took away from the story. If you're going to have the son fuck his mom, at least have him show her some respect and consideration for what's she's giving him.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh? Another pet peeve

Why is it that so many people who write on this web site have so much trouble with "your" and "you're". I've never seen so many people use these words incorrectly as I have on this site. They have entirely different meanings and can't be interchanged. Those of you who use these words incorrectly are showing a level of ignorance that shouldn't be happening in todays society. You should have learned to use these words early on in school. It's discouraging. For some reason many people writing on this site, male and female, are having this problem. Damn people, look them up in a dictionary. That'll tell you where and how to use them.

The old fart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous