The Cure: Dose 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe it's because I'm so cute?" I offered hoping being a smartass big brother would lighten the mood.

Carol snorted and took another swing at me. "It's not funny. Besides, you're butt ugly."

I crossed my arms in front of me as if to ward off another blow. "I can try to be less charming if you think that will help."

"Stop making fun of me," she grumped.

I hadn't solved her problem but at least I'd gotten her to stop crying.

"It's up to you," I answered, honestly. "No one's going to make you do anything you don't want to do. At the same time, I'm willing to do whatever you want me to do to help you. How you deal with your condition is up to you. Whatever you decide is fine with me. But you're going to have to do something. I just don't want you hiding out in your room all the time."

"That's just it," she answered, leaning against me again. "I can't do the one thing I want to do."

I didn't know how to respond. My hot little sister was snuggled next to me, resting her head on my shoulder and complaining that she couldn't fuck me even though she wanted to. Even though I was trying to be sympathetic to her plight, having her pressed against me in her short skirt and confessing that she wanted to fuck me was making my cock stiffen

She wedged herself tighter against me, pressing into my shoulder. "See?" she asked. "My nipples are hard just from being around you. Even now I want to fuck you. How am I supposed to deal with this?" She moved her hand to my thigh. "It's not like I can just stop seeing you. I see you everyday." She looked up at me with doe-like eyes.

"It's driving me crazy," she breathed. "Every time I see you my pussy starts gushing." She uncrossed her legs, spreading her knees slightly as if to relieve the pressure between her legs.

"I can't help it," she groaned, moving her hand to my cock. "I want you to fuck me Robbie." She shifted her body until she was facing me. Her skirt rode up in the process revealing her muscular thighs wrapped tightly in her nylons. I couldn't resist putting my hand on the nearest leg as she continued to massage my growing hard on. "Please," she whispered as she kissed my cheek. She used the hand that wasn't squeezing my cock to stroke my face.

"When I heard you fucking Mom in your room last night, I couldn't stand it. I was wishing it was me you were pounding your cock into. That's why I came in. I laid in bed, playing with my pussy while I listened to the two of you until I just couldn't stand it anymore. I had to have your cock." She moved her lips to my ear and whispered, "It felt so good to suck your cock last night. I loved having it in my mouth and I loved feeling your cum going down my throat."

She leaned away from me just long enough to pull her tank top over her head revealing her lacy white bra. Her tits spilled over the top of the cups creating an enticing cleavage. I could see her nipples straining against the fabric.

"I need you, Robbie," she whispered, again leaning into me. "It's like Mom said. It's not just that I want you to fuck me; I need you to fuck me." She pressed her hand against my groin massaging it slowly. "No one can satisfy me the way you do. I need to feel your big, hard cock inside me."

She climbed on to her knees and unzipped her skirt. Sliding it down her legs, she slithered out of it. She wasn't wearing panties and I could see her bald pussy through the sheer pantyhose. There was a definite damp spot in the nylon. She draped herself across my lap, in the classic make out position, and slid her tongue across my lips.

"Do you like my tits," she asked softly.

"Of course," I answered. "They're beautiful."

She nipped at my lips. "Why don't you take my bra off?" She leaned into me and nuzzled my neck as I unhooked her bra. She pulled away just enough to slide it off, before pressing her chest against me again and biting my earlobe. "Squeeze them for me," she whispered. "Like you did the other night. Pinch my nipples."

I cupped one of her firm globes and massaged it gently as she continued to purr. "That's it, baby," she moaned. "That feels so good." She parted my lips with her tongue. I gladly accepted it into my mouth. She slipped it between my teeth and stroked my tongue with it. We were both breathing heavier.

"You're a good kisser," she whispered.

"You too," I answered, moving my tongue into her mouth where she sucked and massaged it gently. She was moaning with pleasure as I stretched her nipple between my fingers.

"Ooh," she giggled. "That feels so good. I love having your hands on me." She moved her lips to my neck. "It feels so good to have my handsome big brother playing with my tits."

I slid my hand down her naked back and caressed her ass through her pantyhose. "Yeah, Robbie," she breathed. "Squeeze my ass. That feels so nice. Feel your little sister's ass. Does it feel good? Do you like playing with your little sister?" She pulled herself tighter against me. "You can kiss my tits if you want to," she sighed. I lowered my lips to one nipple and licked it gently. Carol groaned at the contact.

"Bite it," she whispered. "Bite your little sister's nipple." I took it between my teeth and nipped it lightly. Carol shuddered and pulled my face up to hers. She slid her tongue into my mouth for several seconds before moving it back to my neck.

The feel of my sister kissing and nibbling my throat while pressed against me wearing only a pair of sheer pantyhose and high heel sandals was driving me wild. I slid my hand up and down her body, savoring the contrast between her smooth skin and the silky fabric. My cock pounded as she slid her tongue along my jaw.

"Fuck me, Robbie," she moaned. "I need my big brother's cock in me. Nobody can make me feel the way you do. You're the only man I want. I want to be your little slut, baby." She took my wrist and slid my hand to her pussy. "Feel how wet I am, baby. You're making my pussy drool for you. Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to stick your big, hard cock in your little sister and fuck her like a whore? Do you want me to be a whore for you Robbie?"

I groaned as she sat up and moved her lips to my ear and her hand to my cock. "Do you want to fuck me here on the couch like you did the other night?" She fell back against the arm rest and spread her legs wide. Her nylons shimmered in the afternoon light. Smiling up at me, she moved her hand to her crotch. "Is this what you want? Do you want your little sister to play with her pussy for you?"

My eyes almost jumped out of my head as she dug her fingers into the fabric of her pantyhose and began tearing the crotch. "Fuck me, baby," she moaned as she pulled the fragile fabric apart, making a hole. She continued to tear at them until her pussy was freed. "Please, Robbie," she panted. "I need you to fuck me." She slipped one finger into her dripping cunt. "I'll make it good for you, baby. I'll fuck you just like Mom did. My pussy's nice and tight. Look how wet it is." She pulled her finger out of her pussy and licked it clean. "Do you like that? Do you like seeing me play with my pussy and lick my own pussy juice?" She slid one hand to her tit and began pinching her nipple while using the other hand to tease her clitoris.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "My pussy's so hot for you, baby. I'm so wet. Please, Robbie. Please fuck me. Let me wrap my legs around you with my pantyhose on. I love being fucked while I'm wearing nylons. It feels so sexy."

Unable to resist my begging sister, I pushed myself off the couch and pulled my t-shirt over my head. Carol continued to play with her pussy and tits while I undid my belt. "Yeah, baby," she moaned. "Show me that big, hard cock. Show little Carol what you've got for her."

I slid my jeans and boxers down my legs and stumbled to get out of them. My cock slapped against my belly as I struggled to get my pants off so I could fuck my little sister.

Finally naked, I climbed onto the couch between her legs. She slid them up and down my hips. "Does that feel good?" she asked. "Do you like feeling my pantyhose on you?" I leaned forward and kissed her nipple. She groaned and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me tighter. "Yeah, baby," she breathed. "Suck my tits. Bite them, baby. I love it."

I slid forward, pressing my cock against her mound. "Is this what you want?" I asked, doing a little teasing of my own. "Do you want your big brother to fuck you?"

"Oh, God yes," she answered, wrapping one hand around my throbbing cock. "Put it in me, baby. Make me your slut. Fuck me like a whore, Robbie. I'll do anything you want."

I pulled back, stretching the nipple I had between my teeth. "You'll stop hiding in your room?"

"Yes," she gasped. "I'll do whatever you say. I'll be your little fuck toy. I'll fuck you or suck you whenever you want. Just please, Robbie. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard." She wrapped her nylon-encased legs around my waist pulling my cock toward her. "Please, baby," she whimpered. "Please fuck me."

I let the head of my cock slide between her quivering cunt lips. She sighed as I penetrated her. I stopped short of pounding her and asked, "Are you going to be my slut? Are you going to be your brother's little fuck toy?"

"Yes," she answered. Her voice was getting shrill. "Please make me your slut. Let me be your whore, Robbie. I want to be a slut for you. I'll dress up like a whore and act like a slut. You can treat me anyway you want to. Whatever you want, I'll do it. Just, please fuck me now."

I let my cock slide deeper into her slobbering pussy. "You feel so good, baby," I whispered as I nuzzled her neck. "Your pussy's so wet and tight."

"It's all for you, Robbie," she panted, thrusting her hips up to meet me. "Nobody gets my pussy now but you. I'm all yours." Hearing her call my name and the feel of her ripped pantyhose added another dimension to the sensations I was feeling. I'd never fucked a woman in nylons before.

"What about Mom?" I teased. "Does she get your pussy too?" I was in her to the hilt and ground my groin against hers.

"If you want her to. I loved the way she licked my pussy. I've never been with a woman before. I've never had anyone lick me the way she did. It felt wonderful. Is that what you want? Do you want me to be a slut for Mom too? Do you want me to eat her pussy?"

I slid my cock almost completely out of her before slamming it home. She yelped as I pounded it into her. "Oh God," she cried. "That's fantastic. You're cock is so big, baby. It's so hard. I've never had a cock like this before. Give it to me, baby. Fuck me hard. I'll do anything you want. I want to eat Mom's pussy. I want to lick her while you fuck me."

"You do?" I asked as I slid my cock in and out of her. She matched my rhythm as we sped up. We were both gasping for breath. "You want to eat Mom's pussy?" I panted. "I ate it this morning. It was wonderful."

"Oh, yes, Robbie. Fuck me," she grunted. "Fuck me hard. Cum in my pussy, baby. Cum in your slutty little sister's pussy. I want to feel your cum. You make me feel so good. I want your cum. I want to taste it. I want it all over me. I want to feel it on my tits and my ass and my face. I want to lick it out of Mom's pussy."

We were both breathing too hard to talk anymore. Our rhythm had become frenzied and we pounded against each other driving my cock as deeply into my little sister as I could. I was beginning to sweat and Carol was biting and licking her lips as she panted beneath me. She had her eyes closed as if dreaming. I could see a smile playing across her mouth.

"Oh, God," she gasped. "I'm cumming. Robbie, I'm cumming. I'm cumming with my big brother's cock in me. Oh, God, Robbie. Cum for me. Cum in my hot little pussy, Robbie. Fill me with your cum, baby." She locked her legs behind my back and dug her face into my shoulder as she stiffened. Her whole body clinched and she held her breath as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

It was more than I could stand. I slammed my cock as deeply into her as I could and shot my wad. I must have sprayed five or six ropes of boiling cum into her. When we both started breathing again it was in gasps. I collapsed on top of her as she went limp.

"Oh my God," she panted, stroking my hair. "That was incredible. You're so good, baby. You fill me up so much. I've never been fucked like that."

I was too spent to respond. I could only grunt my agreement.

It took us several minutes to catch our breath. Carol continued to stroke my hair with her fingers and my hips with her pantyhosed legs.

"That was unbelievable," she sighed. "I'm never going to be able to give you up." She kissed my ear. "The hell with what anyone thinks. I'd rather be happy by our rules than miserable by theirs."

I pushed myself off of her and rolled on to the floor. She giggled as I lay there naked and sweaty. "Glad to hear it," I mumbled. "I don't think I could give you up either. I'm hooked."

She rolled off the couch and landed with her legs straddling my waist. Her tits were in my face. "You're fantastic," she breathed, lowering her lips to mine. "No one's ever fucked me like that. I can't believe what a good lover you are and how long it took me to appreciate it." She was showering kisses all over my face and giggling at the same time. "No one's ever going to fuck me again except you. You're all I want." My naked little sister was as happy as I'd seen her in some time. So was I.

"I can't wait until Mom gets home," she laughed. "Everything's perfect."

Carol and I had both managed to shower and dress by the time Mom got home from work. I was watching TV and Carol was in her room when Mom came in through the back door.

"I'm home," she shouted.

"In here," I answered. She'd already shed her dress by the time she reached me. Her bra, panties, garter belt and stockings were just as alluring as they had been this morning.

I was on the couch with my feet on the coffee table, which is definitely against house rules. Mom didn't mention it as she practically threw herself against me.

"Now, baby," she panted, pulling her bra straps down. Her tits spilled out of the cups. She apparently didn't have time to remove the bra and just left it hanging around her waist. I could see that her nipples were standing straight out. "I've got to suck your cock right now," she moaned, pressing her lips against mine.

Her fingers went to the waistband of my shorts and began tugging them down. I was barely able to lift my ass before she had them down to my ankles and off. She put her hands on my shoulders and turned me until I was laying on the couch. Climbing between my legs, she had my cock in her mouth before it had even had time to stiffen.

"Jesus, Mom," I gasped.

"Mm," she purred, with her nose in my pubic hair. I thought she was going to tear my cock off. She slathered it with her tongue as it grew. "That's it, baby. Get hard for Mommy. Fuck Mommy's face," she moaned. She moved her lips to my balls, licking and kissing them in a near frenzy. One hand slid up and down my cock while the other one pushed my t-shirt up so she could stroke my chest. "Oh, God," she moaned. "I've been thinking about this all day. Don't ever do that to me again."

I couldn't help chuckling at her. I wasn't sure my ego couldn't take much more of this. First Carol had begged me to fuck her and now my own mother was practically raping me. I wanted to tell her that her daughter was feeling better but nothing seemed more important to her right now than getting my cock down her throat. She shoved it back in her mouth and began bobbing her head. I could see her cheeks cave in as she sucked with all her might.

"Yeah, Mom," I breathed, finally able to enjoy the sensation after her sudden attack. "Suck your boy's cock." I wrapped my fingers in her hair to slow her down. She was gasping for air through her nose with her lips wrapped tightly around me.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked arrogantly. "You like having your son's cock in your mouth, don't you"

"Oh God, yes," she gasped. "I haven't been able to think about anything else all day. After you ate my pussy this morning, I couldn't wait to have you cum in my mouth."

"Poor Mommy," I laughed. "Can't get enough of her little boy's cock."

She didn't answer. She took my cock down her throat instead, holding it there while she squeezed my balls. She moved her other hand to her tits and began twisting her nipples. I slowly began humping against her while she moaned.

"Do you want my cum, Mommy? Do you want your baby to cum in your mouth?" She could only groan her answer. "Suck my cock, then," I breathed, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. "Suck your son's cock and make him cum down your throat," I grunted. I could feel my orgasm building. Mom must have felt my balls tightening. She released them and began stroking my cock while pumping it in and out of her mouth. She didn't want my cum in her throat. She wanted it in her mouth where she could taste it.

I don't know why, but just as I felt my orgasm explode, I pulled her hair causing her mouth to cum off my cock. She continued to pump it with her hand as she gasped. The first shot hit her in one eye. I could feel my pulse pounding in my temples as the second landed on one cheek and sprayed all the way across her nose to the other. The third landed on her chin as she began sliding my heaving cock back and forth across her face.

"Oh, God," she cried. "Yes, baby. Cum on my face. Cum all over Mommy's face." I released her hair and clutched at the back of the couch while I shuddered. She pumped my cock furiously as I sprayed as much cum as I could across her beautiful face. It was dripping from her by the time I collapsed. I'd never had a full-body orgasm before. I was gasping for breath. She took me back in her mouth and pumped slowly, draining the last drops into her mouth. Still splayed between my legs, she finally released my cock and began scooping my cum from her face to her mouth, making purring noises.

"Oh," she whispered, "so good. Such sweet cum." She slid her fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean before moving them back to her face for more. "Such a good boy," she mewed. "So good to his mother. So much cum for Mommy. So good to his little slut."

Once she'd eaten all my cum she let her head fall on my hip. She pulled the head of my cock to her mouth and kissed and licked it while she caught her breath. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at me. She took my cock out of her mouth long enough to smile. "So, how was school?" she asked.

12