All Comments on 'The Currency of Time Ch. 01'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
nastystoryguynastystoryguyover 8 years ago
A new DanielQSteele1 - FANTASTIC

Haven't even read it yet, but I'm sure it will be fantastic. I am so excited to see this fantastic author back in business. I hope the chapters will be fast in coming.

Obviously I won't vote until I've read a chapter or two but I am very excited to see a new offering from DQS

nastystoryguynastystoryguyover 8 years ago
A new DanielQSteele1 - FANTASTIC

Haven't even read it yet, but I'm sure it will be fantastic. I am so excited to see this fantastic author back in business. I hope the chapters will be fast in coming.

Obviously I won't vote until I've read a chapter or two but I am very excited to see a new offering from DQS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All Right!

DQS is back and the story is rocking and rolling as one would expect. I expect that there will be lots of twists and turns.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
When

Are you going to finish "when we were married??"

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
I'm with everyone else...

I'm going to wait until all the chapters are in before reading it but I just want to say how good it is to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

Wow to long and crappy. The other guys gonna tuck her knock her up then get her memory back and he'll raise a eastward kid.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Apparently the prodigal son is back. Isn't it interesting when artists and authors begin to believe they are as "great" as some say they are? I honestly read a more compelling story yesterday. Another story filled with selfishness, avarice, conceit, and entitlement. Can't wait to see how many chapters this goes before you move it off site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2* simply because I usually like your writing

Let's say a woman comes up to you and tells you she is a druggie whore who likes being trained. You have reasonable proof to believe that she is not lying.

WHY THE ABSOLUTE FUCK WOULD YOU MARRY HER?! Assuming you were a dumb enough motherfucker to wed a known whore, why would expect her to change? Why would you expect her to not fuck you over as soon as it was feasible?

I simply can't wrap my head around why we should care about a character idiotic enough to marry this tramp.

Keoni1791Keoni1791over 8 years ago

So glad to see you back! I enjoyed Chapter 1 and am looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daniel you are a great WRITER but...

...you let a lot of pissed off readers with your unfinished stories.The crowd is a lot savage down here in LW section nowadays.Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok

Very well written, but it's difficult to invest any emotion in characters who are spoiled rich kids with big personal floors.

BUT as I said, very well written.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I almost rate it 4*, but...

I almost rate it 4*, but the ending of part 1, let me with a bitter taste...Well written as usual from @DanielQSteele1, But at this point we don't know her reasons!!! Maybe her abortion had secondary effects and she had found out she never will be able to be a mother...So 3* for now...I' will rate the whole story in the end...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
Good to see a new story . . .

. . . by one of the very best Lit authors of all time. As expected, this one is a can't put the book down even though the pages are burning tale. DQS has not left any of his storytelling skills on the beaches or bar stools of Jacksonville; he has those traits fully intact from brain to fingertips. Waiting in high anticipation for the next chapter. Good job.

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66over 8 years ago
DQS strikes back again ..!!

Yes DQS has come back with all his might ..the way the storyline develops ...it looks it will beat them all ....can't wait for the next chapters ... !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well written, but the end of the chapter seems off. Do not see how a chief administrative assistant has more power than her husband. The wife is clearly incapacitated due to her amnesia. So the ending does not make sense.

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeover 8 years ago
Not realistic

Legally as her husband he has a right to make health care decisions for her when she is impaired, which she is. the fact that she doesnt remdember him doesnt matter. They couldnt legally keep him away.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
In one word " CONTINUITY"

I am having trouble accepting the logic of the last part of this chapter. It is totally illogical. As the husband he owns half of the estate and company he was thrown off of and terminated from. We know it's only a story. But we are thinking readers. BTW ... WELCOME BACK!,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Melodramatic

But you're going for that, so fine.

" Orion Lancaster, dressed in a evening gown ..."

Her father is a cross-dresser and nobody blinks an eye?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO CONTEST

It may have some shortcomings, but compared to the awful crap that's being thrown into LW these days. No contest. 5*

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
PS 5* & FAV!

And thanks!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
What a Disappointment

I was delighted when I saw your name again but this was a huge disappointment. Why would I care what happens to these people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rephil

He may have signed a prenup since he married a very woman. But to be kicked off the estate, I think not esp that his house as well. I think some nefarious activity is going on.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Tried to fight it but am hooked like a trout (for now )

I'm so not hardcore romantic, when a woman starts and persists in treating me badly, after an indeterminate amount of time of evaluating the whys and wherefores, I start looking for the door. Most of DQS's protagonists labor under the illusion their straying lady fair own the 'onliest' twat in the world. So be it.

But I can suspend my personal prejudices when the writing is powerful enough. Some of the early dialogues waxed a little windy, precious and pretentious. But it grew on me and now there's a vexing mystery to ponder? Excellent depictions of physical confrontations btw. I personally would cash in my chips and walk away but this isn't my tale to tell .

So play on and thank you DQS for deigning and daring to return to Literotica stage. This is probably a hope made in vain but I'm hoping the fate of main characters in 'Paul and Paula ' can be revealed in an adjunct subplot. Full marks! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm yet to read this story.

I always felt that compared to the women in your other stories, your first wife character in 'Moment of Clarity' still draws sympathy. would you continue that? Even otherwise, bring such character in future?

Thanks anyway for writing page turners!

K.

India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Was happy to see your name in LW again, but this is just disappointing, was really hoping you'd post something that was a hell of a lot better than the pickings recently, but there is not one character in this story worth reading about. Overly long and won't read further knowing you'll already drag out the chapters. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hard to believe.

A woman has amnesia and remembers an old lover, so he is called in immediately , (He's easy to find and has nothing better to do) and her husband is thrown out? Under who's authority? It would be easier to suspend disbelief if aliens had abducted her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was a great story until the end

# 3 Just too unbelievable. They have kids. No mention of his rights to visitation etc.. Ending just sucked. Like any father would just walk away. And what CEO or CFO would allow a person back into her life like her ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting start

They have not any common kids. They tried but we do not know she aborted or used cotraceptives.........The story is newer example for XXI Century husbands to hide a little money in secret divorce proof bank deposites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just letting you know ...

I will never read any of your stuff on pure principle.

Your duplicitous behaviour in using Literotica to promote WWWM to a wide audience only to later attempt to cash in on it has made you in my eyes a morally reprehensible character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
something in the water on this site

studpity in writers.no money or nothing.give us as readers some common sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SENSELESS!!!!!

how does a mere worker hold power over a husband in his own home? and why was she being refferd to as Ms. instead of mrs even after they married? Story flows very well but plot doesn't hold water

jasjonjasjonover 8 years ago
unbelievable

Who's going to believe a story that suspends all legal and societal laws. What alternative world do you live in, dumbass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Your back and I am glad.

Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to what happened next. Your work is beyond and heads up over the simple stuff that appears on this site.

A five all, all the way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brainless plot twist

NICE rules ? Nah, we don't have to pay attention to them. HCP laws ? Nope, don't need them either.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
I'm withholding judgement until the end.

Normally, ild give this a one and move on. It has all the characters I loathe: the hero who is smarter, stronger, faster and better than any other man. The wife who is setting her husband up as a fall guy for some whack ass reason that makes no sense and the Svengali who somehow manages to twist her way and control the actions of the aforementioned wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorce law of Florida

I think a lawyer could explain better what will he get after any divorce from the common fortune. But the firm may be a trust fund after her father's death so he could not get anything from it.......If the house was her before the wedding it is her etc..

Benedict12Benedict12over 8 years ago
Welcome Back

I feel as if I have been given an early Christmas gift. After haunting Amazon hoping to find the latest Kindle edition of DQS's When we were married saga,I find that he has returned to his roots. Moreover his work now exhibits a polish and sophistication that exceeds his earlier creations.While it can be difficult to evaluate fairly the first installment of a multi chapter story this introductory chapter provides all that is necessary to engage the reader.There are characters with fascinatingly complex personalities and a factual scenario crammed with suspense. I can not wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is ch.01

This is ch.01 and a piece of shitty writing, that you have to have a ch.02 or more to correct such dumb shit.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 8 years ago
Good to have you back

I think it is a good start. Interesting and different, and as always well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fine Start

Your usual fine writing. I just hate waiting for the rest .I don't understand why the trolls even bother to leave coments

Smitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
seriously????

How did this story get such high ratings? CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome Back

Off to a great start. Can't wait for the next chapter.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Re 'morally reprehensible character

I go with the Joker on this: If you are good at what you do, charge for it.

Maybe one day I write for money. I hope I get a shit ton. He is allowed to do what he wants. And anyone who is dismissive of the cubic fuckton of work that even his 'partial' WWWM story was is obviously a moron. That was a HUGE amount of work (and, IMO, ended on a satisfactory note. There might be more story but he left us AN ending if we didn't want to pay for more)

So read it or don't read it. Adam Smith still rules and I thank him for another story which, when I read it, I will probably excoriate lovingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But they're still married

Whether or not she remembers it, he still has more rights regarding her care and access to their home than the guy that runs the company. I hope this issue gets resolved quickly. He doesn't seem the type to cut and run when he has legal and moral standing, yet it looks like he's about to do Just that. But I'll keep reading...

GToastGToastover 8 years ago
Always great to see a new DQS story

I share some of the concerns expressed by others.

First, I can't imagine him ever marrying the witch. The magic black box of TWO YEARS LATER just glosses over way too much.

Second, a doctor who knowingly participates in a fraud (as it SEEMS is going on here) would likely lose his license.

Third, firing a major producer is self-defeating.

Fourth, the smart move would have been to keep mum, not contacting Michael until he returned stateside.

So, it seems forced in a couple of crucial places, to lead to an over-the-top confrontation to close out part one.

Nevertheless, the writing is crisp and I really want to know what happens next.

I will reserve voting until completion.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Oh golly he's back

Looks like it could be a good autumn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i really dont like where this is going.

how many times do authors do this. the "former" slut who reforms. you dont go from liking to pretend to be drugged and gang raped to a faithful wife. she cheated on him the whole time and was waiting for her dad to die so she had all the power. i assume he was good at his job. what was he being paid. why did he have no money. just another story with this author making the husband get shit on

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Too many odd points to decide what I think

As, expected, I am enjoying this. But there are too many weird things happening to make much sense of it at this point.

If they are married and she is suffering mental issues, which amnesia would seem to qualify, wouldn't he be the one having to approve any treatment or decisions for her unless she had a medical power of attorney in effect? Did they have no joint accounts he could draw on? No shared credit cards? Who has power of attorney in general since I would think hubby could petition to be appointed her custodian until she recovers or was at least released from care.

I am no lawyer but the situation makes no sense to me at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad you are back....

Interesting premise and glad you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not a realistic end to the chapter. Assuming the two are married and she had not signed a durable power of attorney to some one else he would be her natural guardian and would be in control of her care. The doctor and hospital would have to deal with him until she was competent.

This story is fun, but try to make it more realistic.

JounarJounarover 8 years ago
its going to be a RAAC

A well written but badly told story due to much suspension of belief required to make any of it work. The amount of various legal and medical laws broken here is just insane. Also lets be honest here, all your stories involve over the top vile women shitting on their husbands in every possible way and the fool then taking her back just because.

BTTapBTTapover 8 years ago
Serendipitous

I haven't been on Lit in months, log on today, and here is a new story in God knows how long from one of my top favorite authors. The first chapter got my attention. I have a reason to check in regularly for a while now. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You lost me on the last pages,

Out of the blue she is in a hospital, her husband is denied , he is left broke with no money , no mention of what arrangement they had. I think every legal right he had was taken away from him ,with no explanation. He had a marriage , had to have his own money and bank accounts. Yet you make him into something else, Michael is a stronger than life character. This is so strange a story coming from you.

warthog50warthog50over 8 years ago
Now and again

I've always admired your stories for how beautifully they are written, but I do have to say that the universe within which your characters exist has to be one of the most depressing places imaginable. Every DQS character seems either acutely miserable, chronically miserable, or about to be miserable. Every victory achieved, however small, is always fleeting and accompanied by equal amounts of bitterness and regret. Granted that life is certainly not a fairy tale, but would it kill you to let the folks you write about have a good day, just every now and again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The next day...

Daniel calls "So, I have to ask, what's with the lawsuits?"

"Well, the first is an order asserting guardianship over my wife, as her husband. We're relying on your tape-recorded statements, as well as those of the doctors, asserting my wife's amnesia, which by law renders her non compos mentis. I'll be taking control of all of her assets, and until a judge rules otherwise, you will follow my directions to the letter."

"The second is a restraining order preventing you from interfering with my use of the family residence. It specifically restrains you, and all other individuals from interfering in any way with my visitation and use of the family estate. If your security guards are still there in 30 minutes, I'll have every one of them arrested, along with you, for ordering their continued presence."

"The third is a restraining order regarding the hospital. You're barred from contact with my wife, with the hospital, or with any third party who might communicate with her at the hospital. Your guards are ordered removed, and Gutman is placed under the same restrictions. I've specifically ordered in new security guards, and they are informed that you and/or Gutman are to be considered armed and dangerous, since (a) you stole my gun, and (b) you are attempting to interfere with my marriage. They have authority to shoot you as soon as you present the slightest threat."

"The last is a suit against you and Gutman for alienation of affection and interference in a contractual relationship. If all goes well with that, you'll both be living in boxes under a bridge when I get done with you."

Seriously, folks. This is no-brainer stuff. With the wife and doctors trying to fake amnesia, she's not legally competent to do all the things being done. And the business manager _can't_ trump spousal rights without a court order... which can only be gotten with the spouse present to contest. Oh, and the "cutting off all credit cards etc.?" Yeah, facial evidence of interference.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Off to a great start

Off and running and looking for more.

Thanks for coming back.

maninconnmaninconnover 8 years ago
Welcome back

The typical twists and turns of a DanielQSteele1 tale in the streets and beaches of NE Florida have me eager for the next chapter! Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She's nuttier than a can of mixed nuts.

My money's on the redhead playing the long con. She thought this whole thing up when she was under house arrest. She got in touch with her "one true love" and somehow she killed her old man.

To the anon with the legal analysis, you need to ignore actual law. They don't fit into a DQS1 world. Reality has no place in fiction.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
same as anon

last part makes no sense, why can't he go home. Rich people always have their homes in a family trust not in the company name, this turn in the story defies logic. The author wants to create suspense, OK but the story still needs to have a basis in reality. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great start!

DanielQSteele1 is one of the best writers here, maybe the best. If only he could finish stories in a timely manner, WWWW took over a year. You shouldn't have to re-read the previous chapters every time there is a new chapter.

If the men in his stories had slightly more spine than a claymation raisinette, I'd give this a 3,

I'm waiting on a decent ending.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Nice start.

Why do we have a "divorce" tag for this chapter? Didn't happen, so I guess we know what's coming next. Where is the crime?" The "legal drama?" ****

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
A fan

I for one am a big fan of the WWWM series, as well as a few of the other ones written by this author. I was disheartened when I checked the dates of the submissions, because I realized that he'd stopped writing on this site. In my opinion, there are no stories that comes close to invoking the amount of feelings of anger, hope, lust, love, and empathy that the WWWM series stirred up in the readers. I am glad that this author has chosen to post another story.

I find it odd that people cry out for a good author to post stories, and then they attack them because they feel the story doesn't fit their little box. Really disappointing.

Please keep posting author. Thank you for your submission.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
DQS is one of finest authors

His stories, particularly WWWM, are compelling and well written. Some are better than others - all add vastly to the resoivoir of Lit. Let's see how the legal stuff plays out. I agree that -for now- it seems unrealistic, but DQS (I believe) was a court reporter for years and understands these things better than most. Let's see how he advances it.

For me, contrivances or imperfections notwithstanding, any day there is something new by DQS to read is a good day for my Lit check in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

You have been missed, I was considering reading WWWM for the 4th time.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Interesting plot

It had to be for me to get to the end of this chapter. Why? Because I just can't manage to give a shit about Deirdra or Michael. Seriously, a train pulling slut and a serial adulterer? I'm hoping for a slow painful death for the pair of them. If it hadn't been for Daddy's money, they would both be dead all ready.

al18al18over 8 years ago
Where is WWWM?

You made so many promises and where is con't of WWWM part 3?

Pls concentrate on this comparably monumental story and finish it.

All the rest can and should wait

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
didnt like it at all.

so she gets off pretending to be drugged and gang banged. then she suddenly becomes faithful, now she has amnesia and we can assume she will be getting gang banged again. hell the husband already said he knew she was faking it. just divorce the slut and move on. way to many plot wholes in this. why would he marry the kinky slut in the first place. why would he have no money even though he works, wasnt he being paid. im sure the author will make up some crazy ass convoluted plot turns to make this be a RAAC. i hope he doesnt use a DRUG CARTEL again.

guitarman100guitarman100over 8 years ago
Not very inspired

This is starting out to be the typical cliched Lit story. None of it makes much sense. You have to suspend disbelief to enjoy most fiction but this is way over the top.

1. Who could enjoy a sexual fetish if you were not even awake while the sex took place? So her kinkiness was just self destructive psycho shit.

2. Why would he marry someone knowing what he knew. There was no describing how she changed from a cock hungry, drug taking, gang bang party girl to a loyal happily married wife. Hell she didn't even have sex with him but every three days?

3. No hint of anything that had changed in her behavior and then boom all of a sudden she lied to get rid of him?

4. How does he not have lots of money? He was making a great salary. Why won't he be getting a huge chunk in the divorce. Speaking of which, no one even speaks about a divorce. Just so long see you later?

5. I know this is just going to turn out to be one of those, she loved him so much she did it so he wouldn't get hurt because he didn't deserve someone as terrible as she was because she had done him wrong in some way. Still carrying on without him knowing it and/or being blackmailed because of it or someone set her up or blah, blah, blah another cliche.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 8 years ago
Mixed feelings about this one

The writing is pretty good. But the plot errors are bothersome. I had to read this several times to be certain. Our hero gets out of the former Soviet Union/Russian countries and an hour later, he's over the Mediterranean Sea? Even the SR-71 can't go fast enough for that. Plus we have a man with a well-paying job and street smarts but no money, no credit cards of his own, nothing set aside for a rainy day? And even if there were a prenup agreement, barring him from control of the family empire, he would get a large settlement in a divorce. I must agree with others regarding medical decision-making; legally, hubby would have the power, not Daniel and not the doctor. Finally, a person who gets drugged up all the time gradually damages their brain. Deirdre would not stay smart for long, so I can't believe he married her in the first place. Credibility is lacking. Maybe other chapters will redeem this, but for now, three stars.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Nice Start

Can't wait for Michael to figure it out. and bring her and Daniel and Gut Mr.Gutman .

Like her dad should have done.

dwhit48988dwhit48988over 8 years ago
A Rocky Start

A little dis-jointed, but a 5. Waiting for the next installment.

CHIMPY_GCHIMPY_Gover 8 years ago
Glad you're back!!

Good read, great story teller and a gifted writer. Not his best plot and the wife and relationship are not that strong. I would not like her if I met her and therefore not saddened when Michael loses her. He should run for his life.

Looking forward to the next installment and anything Daniel writes I will read!

ontheroadforeverontheroadforeverover 8 years ago
Glad to see your return!

Interesting, so far. I didn't expect you to move into the oil "bidness", but I look forward to seeing it from your eyes.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Having Read

All of DQS1 stories (several times) I have come to know that your stories have twists and turns that are not always satisfactory to the readers but compelling none the less. I am, along with everyone else, waiting to see what happens next.

Not to beat a dead horse...are you finished with wwwm? You promised more, on your Facebook site last year but nothing came...just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Second Grand Master

After SP the second Grand Master is comming back. That's nice!

movermoverover 8 years ago
4 parts? ?

Are you dragging them out over a week? A month? A year?

Don't fret, I will wait to read them, but not patiently. Thank you for not forgetting us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you....

....withholding comment until I've read all four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thrilling...

waiting for more, thanks.

spud65spud65over 8 years ago
Welcome back DQS

Your abilities with the written word is like a drug. Thank you for writing again

h4751h4751over 8 years ago
Welcome back

Have you done any more of WWWM? The last I downloaded was saving the son from the Cartel and the end of the relationship with the boss's secretary - sorry, don't have the title handy. This is starting off as another wonderful story, so keep up your excellent work! It seems there's still more to go with WWWM. And I really liked the Angel of Death allegory.

h4751h4751over 8 years ago
So many negative comments

Unbelievable. For those of us who've read your other stories, we know of plot twists and turns. But the trolls here are so impatient and can't wait to slam authors. Notice how many comments are Anonymous? It will all work out by the end. I love your stories!

muffdiver11muffdiver11over 8 years ago
Outstanding start

It's great to read the start of your latest offering. While you've been gone for a while, it only takes a short time to realize that your story telling & writing talent have not diminished.

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
Ok you are doing it again...

Always impressive irony, and well, frustration. Frustrating Irony...

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
You sorta saved it at the very end

with Michael recognizing her duplicity. Was a bit unrealistic until that moment.

Didnt you get enough criticism the last time you posted a serial story, and it wasnt posted consecutively? I will remind you that it is hard on the reader to go a week between installments....that said I am looking fwd to the continuation of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hmm, some conspirators, including her past lover, have abducted and/or killed the heiress and implanted their cohort. Her face has been damaged and some injuries have been shown so that her voice change can be explained off. After a reasonable time, she will "divorce" the hero and "marry" the "old flame" and the gang would enjoy the booty! ........... If that is the plot, It is being built in a very amateurish and illogical way - not at all expected from an author like DQS1.

FuxproFuxproover 8 years ago
Finally

your back! I enjoy this story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DQS is back, after 2 years. hopefully for a while.

60 comments in the first day. that's pretty impressive even if you don't like the story. popular?

and he hooks us for free and then charges us for the finish, just like a drug dealer. smart?

regarding the story,

she put a spell on him, he said so. i had to go back and check to see if this was in sci-fi.

it could be a figure of speech, or it could be an important part of the story. we'll have to wait and see.

the ending, i guess it all depends on the pre-nup. no mention of one, but there has to be a pre-nup.

dad likes and trusts him, but with this much money involved there was a pre-nup. DUH!

and there could be a power of attorney for health matters as well as business. it would make sense for the filthy rich, especially for a couple where he is out of the country so much.

but that does not matter.....

she's lying!!!!

she does remember him. so she can refuse to see him for any reason she wants, or no reason at all.

same for divorce, just because she is using an employee to do it doesn't matter.

bitchy perhaps, but still does not matter.

i'm hooked. looking forward to more.

hopefully it won't be a long wait.

but i'm not looking forward to the day i have to pay.

i'll probably just read someone else.

lots to choose from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back!

Good to see DQS back posting a gripping story...as they all are!

Thanks for once again allowing your fans on Lit to enjoy your writing.

We missed you!

C

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IN TIMES OF CRISIS'

people have a tendency to revert back to their true self. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He bought...

the ex boyfriend being left with her? No rights as a husband? Uh......no! 5* for the writing and setup and welcome back to cuckhold land.

LindaAnnKLindaAnnKover 8 years ago
Great start

I hope you finish this one.

GaryDanGaryDanover 8 years ago
Wait! Hold the Phone! Stop!

A DQS story where the fem fatale doesn't have 20 inch waist with a a pair of tits and hips the size of two battleships?? What's the world coming to. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit longer

than I like them, but quite good. Four stars.

Be interesting to see if she is lying and it is rich bitch drama queen bull shit. Simpler to divorce Micheal and toss him a financial bone.

Hell, I would tell the slut to eat shit and die and then go back overseas.

.

markranemarkraneover 8 years ago
Hooked. Line. Sinker.

Hopefully DQS will continue posting regularly so I don't go f*ckin' crazy...

Max604Max604over 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Glad you're back. You are one of the three best writers on Literotica. Thanks for the new story, it was great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, slow start but great cliff hanger.

Congrats. Wow, this started slow but it had a great cliff hanger ending. Five out of five. I can't say how pleased I am to see DQS1 back on this site. He is definitely one of the top writers that post here.

The slow start worried me a bit, but I shouldn't have been This was a great set up. I am invested in both characters and the plot.

The key to a good DQS1 - and they are all good to a varying degree - is the combination of emotional relationship, red hot sex, and some kind of intrigue-driven plot. There is even a hint of this plot in one of his other stories - WWWM I think - in which the main character meets a man who lost his wife when she was in an accident and had amnesia and fell in love with someone else. (It might have been in Ghosts and Shadows.)

Obviously the author is developing that idea here. I am keen to see where this goes.

If I have a criticism of DQS1's writing it is that a couple of times in his longer dialogues I lose track of who is saying what. I have said this before but all he has to do is add a "Then I said," in a couple of places to fix this. But it is a minor complaint.

I can't wait to read the next chapter so I am going to stop prattling now. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Not the DSQ1 of old.

Re-read the stories written in 2010. Whether a reconciliation or not everyone of them was an emotional throat grabber!!

This is okay,I gave you 3*s. Just not the same.

I wonder if it's rust or if the talent has withered ??

AMerryman

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 8 years ago
Rousing start

Everyone in the story is corrupt and venal, but at least they live large and not by half measures. I gave it a three because of the sloppy writing and TV series plot lines, but I have high hopes things will improve in later chapters.

HardYakkaHardYakkaover 8 years ago
Welcome back DQS

I'll cut the BS straight away. Where's the WWWM The wind is rising pt2 that you promised in 2013. Been checking Smashword for 2 years now and still nothing.

OK, I'll go and read this story now :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous