All Comments on 'The Curse'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
classic

One of the greatest GT stories ever = one of the greatest stories ever. Excellent characters and interplay between them, and especially nice is the gradual buildup of the story. Nobody writes them better. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ummm....

Anytime your ready to continue the "Lost in Peckerwood" series, I'm all for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Blessing

Sounds a little cheesy but for me "The Curse" was a blessing. Of course I am the reader and you a most talented writer. Accolades on the writing and plot

GeorgeTasker. Your stories never fail to entertain and that is the reason you are one of my favorite authors on Lit. Thanks for sharing and please keep writing. Looking forward to reading you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice new story

Awesome story! Hope there would be more chapters.

While reading The Curse I couldn't wait for the two things to happen, when Paul finally manages to get inside Bridget's cunt and when I find out what the old woman's cure for the curse would be. I may be a bit disappointed on both counts.

Why would Bridget prefer to get it up in the ass?

About the ending I was expecting the old woman to say something like "You now belong to the man who you drank your first manseed from." or "The pain will eventually lessen in potency, until you only have to drink manseed once a day. But you have to take it now from the first man you drank it from." So that Paul and Bridget will live happily ever after, at least Paul will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastically done

The genius does it again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I Loved this! Please write a sequel, i think there's lots of opportunity here for many more hot stories with these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

As a reader, I've come see that you rarely fail to deliver a thoroughly entertaining story. I would have preferred paul to actually give Bridget a titfuck, but that is just a personal critique. Keep them coming. Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it doesn't get any better

Phenomenal story. Really nice how things build up slowly, and seeing the reactions of the characters evolve. Bridget is also a pretty great character. Keep posting!!!!

austin_voyaustin_voyover 13 years ago
Great stuff

Really well done. As "Anonymous" (boy, you post a lot of comments :-) ), the build up was excellent and well paced. I wonder if Paul has any other ladies who might need an attractive carving from Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love the new direction!

Really, I do! I love the I-hate-doing-this-but-I-have-to attitude! And the description of her was mouth-watering! My only regret was that he didn't ACTUALLY have sex with her, as opposed to anal. Well, hope there is a Part 2 to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why anal?

Great story but it would have been way better if you had some pussy instead of Anal only. Anal really isn't that hot, would have been way hotter with pussy and if he came inside one time on accident and she had to suck him back up right after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Carry on!

Brilliant writing as usual from a the best writer on this site along with bambigirl44 - love the bit where he roughly gropes her boobs before slapping one -can't wait for your next story - please tell us you're already working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
10/10

Perfect in every way, except that it had to finish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story....

As someone said about Bambigirl, george is one of the best writers! This simply was one of the best stories ever as i love oral with a hint of forcefulness etc.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Please write a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

would definitely like to see this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

If any story deserves a part two, it's this one. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Second chapter

I will kill myself if you don't write a second chapter......................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Second chapter

Ok the last poster prob a little crazy but please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue

Indeed, this is a great story, please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

This was a great story please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue

I believe the Curse should be continued. I know you probably did'nt plan on extending it because you put a lot of pages into it and it could have came out as 2 or 3 parts. But it is one of the best. Please continue atleast until he fucks her vagina!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another chapter

Another chapter would be great.

Please do write one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best story ever

This was the best story I've ever read on this site, and I never comment either!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done!

Please keep going this was very good!

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
You're a genius

Great story. It's too bad she is cured of the curse. It would have been awesome to discover she has to get pregnant or something like that to get rid of the curse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

this story is great would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I feel that our guy could have exploited his position a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel??

This is one of my all time favorite stories. Great premise and great execution. Seems like she could be due for a relapse.... Any chance for a sequel??

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
It's to bad she told her HOW to make the curse pointless....

Now all the Bitch has to do is give the statue to any old woman.....

Otherwise, it would have been funny if he gave her a "going away" gift.... While obviously lying about the going away part...

DirtyFernieDirtyFernieover 7 years ago
Awesome

Amazing story 5 stars please do a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A beautiful bitch in disperate need

Paul's father's sexy young thing was a self centered, not so lady, lady. She was very well put together physically, but her mind and soul had some holes in them. I enjoyed young Paul's growing sense of power over this lovely bitch woman, I hope that he has to keep feeding her his man seed for a long long time, A really fun and sexy story, thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun get even story. I’d really like to know though what happened to the money from the dad’s death!

Did the son get it? The girlfriend / wife? What exactly was her status anyway? Inquiring minds want to know.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love stories in which a bitch has to debase herself!

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/6/2023) I liked it, but there was no real resolution to it. The ending was anticlimactic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous