The Curse of the Aztecs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but that's just part of a dig. You get used to it after a week or so. There were a hundred at the dig I worked in Montana."

I grinned then.

"I'll make sure to bring a portable shower, even if you're the only woman who makes the trip."

"Well, that'll be nice. I can hardly wait to get back to civilization and a hot shower. I'm going to stand in it for at least ten minutes."

We talked a little more about what we'd bring along and how we'd go about the dig, but Elena seemed to be drifting away. I'd ask her a question and she'd shake her head and then say "What did you say"

The fire had burned down to just coals that cast a red glow on anything close when Elena stood up and started unbuttoning her shirt. Before I could say anything, she pulled it off her shoulders and then unhooked her bra. I started to ask what she was doing when she looked at me with a sort of blank look on her face. Her voice was low, soft, and a little husky.

"Tehuatl awilnelīstli Huixtocihuatl."

I had no idea what Elena was saying, but I recognized the name -- Huixtocihuatl, the name of the Aztec prostitute we'd found in the grave at the first site.

"Elena, what's happening here?"

Elena had her pants down around her knees by then. She stroked her mound and smiled.

"Sīwatl okīchtli nēki yehuatl īti."

In about ten seconds, Elena stepped out of her pants and then her panties. She was smiling when she walked to me, took my hand, and pulled me toward my hammock. Once there, she unbuttoned my shirt and then stuck her hand in my pants and found my cock.

"Sīwatl mītl okīchtli nēki ītik."

With that, she pulled off my shirt and pushed her breasts into my bare chest while she fumbled with my belt buckle.

It was going to happen again, but it was different this time. I didn't understand anything Elena was saying, but it was obvious what she wanted. After feeling her rigid nipples against my chest, I wanted it too.

Once she had my belt buckle undone and my pants unzipped, Elena climbed into my hammock, spread her legs wide, and held out her arms.

"Nēwatl mītl tehuatl tlālia ītik."

I didn't have to understand what Elena said because as soon as I climbed into the hammock, she pulled me between her open thighs, grabbed my cock, and pulled it down to her hair-fringed lips.

I wasn't surprised that she was wet and slippery. She had been the other two times as well. When she found her entrance with my cock head and then arched up to push it inside her, I forgot about everything except the softness of her lips on my shaft and the snug spot just inside her my cock was being pushed through.

Once she had my cock inside her, Elena started pulling on my hips and lifting herself up to make my cock stroke in deeper. By then, I didn't need any encouragement.

It wasn't the easiest thing to do because in the hammock Elena was lower than I was, but when I started stroking my cock in and out, she pushed her body up into every stroke. It was working for her as well as for me, because once we had the rhythm established, she pulled my face down to her breasts and poked her right nipple at my lips.

It didn't take Elena very long before she was gasping and then holding her breath and lifting her body up to drive my cock deep. I felt her hands begin stroking my back, and then as the contractions that raised her up into my strokes became stronger, her nails poking into my back. A second later, those nails were digging into my ass cheeks and Elena was beginning to writhe under me.

I lost it then and rammed my cock inside her, groaned, and then groaned again as the first spurt flew out the tip of my cock and inside Elena. She shrieked and began rocking her body up and down so quickly I couldn't begin to keep up. I'd shot a third time when she cried out, clamped her thighs around me to hold my cock inside her, and then began to quiver. After a few seconds, she gasped, arched up again and stayed there, her thighs shaking against me as little contractions milked at my cock.

With a sigh, she eased back down, and tried to push me off her, but I wasn't going to let her go, not this time.

"Elena, don't leave. We need to talk about this."

Elena rolled us both to our sides and while I was trying to find some way to keep the hammock from turning over, she slipped out through the mosquito netting and was gone. By the time I got out, put on my pants and shoes and walked to her hammock, Elena was lying there with the thin blanket pulled up to her neck and asleep.

I wasn't about to go back to my hammock and lay there trying to figure out why this kept happening. I shook Elena's hammock until she murmured, "Is it morning already?"

"No, it's not, but we have to talk."

I felt the hammock move as Elena sat up a little and then heard her gasp.

"How come I'm naked? Where are my clothes?"

"They're out here on the ground where you took them off. Don't you remember?"

"No. What did I do?"

"We were sitting by the fire when you took off all your clothes and said something to me in Nahuatl. The only word I understood was Huixtocihuatl, the name of the woman in the grave at the other site. After that, you led me to my hammock and took off my clothes, then climbed in and pulled me on top of you."

"We had sex?"

"Yes."

Elena's brow wrinkled up.

"I remember having a dream. I don't remember much, just little glimpses. I was with a man but I didn't know who he was."

"What were you doing?"

Elena thought for a moment then gasped.

"Oh my God. I was naked except for a headdress thing made of feathers...like the one we saw in the carving on that grave. The man was...we were having sex. I don't know why I'd have dreamed anything like that unless...'

I felt Elena reach through her mosquito netting and move her hand around until she found my arm.

"Now I'm scared to death. If what you said about that woman is true...I was having sex with that man just before he was sacrificed. Why would I dream something like that unless there really was a curse on her grave?"

"Elena, there is no curse. I don't know if you were awake or dreaming, but you were there in my hammock with me, just like the other two times."

"I really did do it before?"

"Yes, the night we found the grave and last night."

"Then it has to be the curse. Sometimes people can believe in something enough they think it's real, can't they? Maybe subconsciously I believe in the curse and it's making me do those things."

Well, that could have been true. It had been documented among the practitioners of the various "Vudu" religions in the Caribbean Islands. It was not unknown for people to lose the ability to walk or see or even to die because a Vudu priest had placed a curse on them. When medically examined, there was nothing wrong with the victims. They were stricken only because they believed in the supposed curse.

"Elena, if that's the case, you can't keep thinking that way."

"I don't know if I can or not. I don't try to think that way. Maybe you should tie me in my hammock every night until we get back and I can see a psychiatrist."

Well, that's what ended up happening. For the two weeks it took to get back to Mexico City, I used strips of cloth to tie Elena's wrists and legs to her hammock. It couldn't have been the most comfortable way to sleep, but she didn't come to my hammock anymore.

We arrived in Mexico City in late afternoon. I booked hotel rooms at The Presidente Internationale for me and Elena and then got my money and our passports from the hotel safe. After paying Alejandro and the other men. I called Elena to see what time she wanted to have dinner.

Elena was still dressed in pants and a shirt when she walked into the lobby, but she looked great. Her hair was a shining mass of waves that draped her shoulders and she was smiling.

"I did what I said. I got in the shower and just stood there for ten minutes to wash off the rain forest. I feel great now."

I held up my arm.

"You look pretty great too. Shall we find someplace to eat?"

That place to eat was a restaurant in the hotel, so we didn't have far to walk. It was a short trip from the restaurant back to Elena's room too, and I found myself wishing it had been longer.

A lot had changed over the month we'd been searching in the rain forest. I'd found what I believed to be a new site, maybe even the site of Ixtlilxóchitl. Regardless of how it turned out -- Ixtlilxóchitl or some other city -- my name would be permanently attached to the find. While that might seem to some to be a minor accomplishment, for an archaeologist it's the equivalent of a botanist having a plant named after him or her.

The other thing that had changed was me and how I looked at Elena. Before, she'd been an eager and talented student. Now, we'd grown pretty close and it wasn't the sex. I still didn't understand the sex, but it was sitting by the fire every night and talking with her that changed me. She came with me to study the language, but when we found the first site, she was as interested in what the carvings on the stone meant as much as interpreting what they said.

Her interest continued to grow at the major site, and she'd wanted to know everything I could tell her about the Aztec culture and religion. I was teaching, but it didn't feel like teaching. If felt like a conversation between two peers. Once we flew out of Mexico City and back to Chicago, those evening conversations would end, and I didn't like thinking about that.

I walked Elena to her door and started to say we needed to leave for the airport by eight. I didn't get the words out though, because she looked at me and said, "Tehuatl awilnelīstli Huixtocihuatl". That sounded a lot like what she said when she climbed into my hammock at the large site.

"Elena, what did you just say?"

She smiled.

"I said, 'you sex Huixtocihuatl', in other words, make love to Huixtocihuatl."

"I suppose you're going to tell me it's that curse again."

She grinned shyly.

"No. There never was a curse."

"Then why?"

Elena stroked the tip of her index finger down my chest.

"The first class I took that you taught, I was impressed with the way you taught it. It felt like you were speaking directly to me even though the lecture hall was full. The second class, being impressed turned into having a crush on you. After the third class, I thought I loved you and wanted to be alone with you so I could tell you that. I couldn't do anything about it until the semester ended, and when it did, I didn't know how. Then you advertised for a student to help you on this expedition.

"When you accepted me, I was thrilled, but I still didn't know how to tell you what I felt. When we found those graves, that gave me the idea. That stone didn't really have a curse carved into it. The pictographs said she was the priestess in the carving. I still couldn't just come right out and say I wanted to be with you, so I invented the curse so I'd have a reason for showing you."

"So, everything you did was just acting like you were a prostitute?"

Elena smiled and stroked my cheek.

"No. That part was real. I don't know how an Aztec prostitute would have acted. It was just me doing what I felt like doing."

"So where do we go from here?"

Elena let her hand drop to my belt buckle.

"Sīwatl mītl okīchtli nēki ītik. That means 'Woman arrow man must inside'. I think putting your arrow inside me would be a good place to start."

"Are you sure that's something you really want or is still just a crush of a student for her professor?"

"Come inside with me and find out."

Elena stroked her fingertip over my lips.

"If you don't come in, I'll put a real Aztec curse on you. Your ears will turn purple and your testicles will fall off."

Elena pulled off her top, bra and jeans as soon as we were standing beside her bed, then laid down and held out her arms.

"Come make love to me like I'm an Aztec prostitute."

I chuckled as I pulled off my clothes.

"I'm not sure I know how to do that."

Elena grinned.

"Just screw me like it's the last time you'll ever screw again."

"Wouldn't you like a little foreplay to get in the mood?"

Her eyes were dreamy and her voice was soft and sensuous then.

"I've been thinking about this all day long. I won't need any foreplay until the second time."

Well, Elena didn't need any foreplay, but I couldn't resist kissing her stiff, thick nipples and slipping a finger between her swollen hair-fringed lips. She was already wet, and she moaned when my fingertip brushed her clit.

"Take me now, just like you did in the hammock."

It was better on a bed than in the hammock because I didn't have to bend backwards to get my cock in her. My cock slid into Elena's snug entrance and just kept going until we were pressed tight together. I wanted that feeling to last forever, so I didn't hurry. My strokes were slow and deep, at least they were that way until Elena started arching up with every stroke.

I'd never been with a woman who did that and it was unbelievable erotic. One second I was feeling her wet warmth sliding over my cock and the next I was having to hold back. It got harder to hold back when she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me down tight against her breasts with her arms. She was making love to my cock with her body, and I felt her stiff nipples raking through the hair on my chest.

I also felt her heart racing and her chest starting to heave. We climbed the slope together, and at the end, everything was just a blur of my cock spurting inside Elena while she dug her nails into my back and her body became shuddering passion hanging from my back by her legs. I don't remember how many times she gasped and then cried out. All I remember is the feeling of her quaking thighs against my sides and her hands on my ass trying to pull my cock inside her deeper.

When my cock slipped out of Elena, she slowly unwrapped her legs from my back and then lay there spread-eagled on the bed.

"It's off to the sacrifice with you now", she giggled.

I raised up on my arms so I could look at her.

"You're going to cut out my heart now?"

Elena grinned.

"Oh no. You don't get off that easy. The sacrifice is for you to make me want to do this again...and then again."

Well, it wasn't all that much of a sacrifice because I enjoyed every second of it. It was surprising how little foreplay Elena wanted before she climbed on top of me, impaled herself on my semi-stiff cock, and then proceeded to make love to both of us. When she came that time, she hung her head, groaned, "Oh God, I'm there", and then her body shook hard enough I had to hold her up by her armpits so she wouldn't fall down. Since I was cumming at the same time, she did end up falling down on my chest, but her hips were still stroking her passage over my cock. She didn't stop until it slipped out again.

Elena rolled to her side then, snuggled up against me and kissed me until I had to stop her to breathe, and then murmured, "I'll want this again in the morning, so you have to stay with me tonight".

I did stay with Elena that night and the next because we couldn't get a flight back to Chicago for another day. Well, we could have, but Elena didn't like when the earlier flight left.

"Let's stay another night and fly home tomorrow. I won't want to go then either, but at least we'll have one more night together."

Elena wrote her Master's thesis that fall, and got her degree that spring. I spent the first semester writing up what I'd found in another proposal for a grant, and spent the second semester selling it to the board and the Mexican government. They agreed both sites were worth investigation, and by May, I was making the arrangements.

Elena and I will have six graduate students with us this time, and the expedition with all the men to carry supplies and take care of setting up and maintaining camp will number thirty. All the grad students have a list of what they need to take, and they're excited about spending the summer on a virgin dig.

Elena is excited too. She found a hammock made for two people, so that's what we're taking for a bed. She said she did some research and found some illustrations of the positions the Aztecs used to have sex in a hammock and she wants to try them all.

As it turned out, we'll have four female grad students and two male. It seems most men go into science or engineering, but women like exploring the past. I'm a little nervous about how that's going to work out. Elena told me when she was explaining to the female grad students what they needed to take with them, Evelyn asked if couples ever formed on a dig. Elena said she told her yes, that happened sometimes, and that it wouldn't be a problem as long as the dig went according to plan. She also said Virginia and Estelle looked at each other and grinned, so maybe it'll all work out OK.

Just to be on the safe side, I told the guys they needed to pack a few boxes of condoms in their gear. I said condoms came in handy for a lot of things in the rain forest, but the smiles on George's and Joe's faces told me they understood what I was talking about.

We'll see, I guess. We'll be at the first site for two weeks and at the main site for the rest of the three months. We'll have an archaeologist and two assistants from INAH along, so we'll be able to recover and catalogue any artifacts we find. We won't begin to make a complete dig on either site, but there's always next year. Elena will be working on her Ph. D thesis by then and since we live together now, I'm helping her with some of the detail work.

Elena changed her course of study from the Aztec language to the sacrificial practices of the Aztecs, and as she learns more, she likes to play-act about the time leading up to the sacrifice. I always end up being the man marked for sacrifice and Elena is the prostitute assigned to make my last days the best I've ever experienced. After Elena doing what her research suggests Aztec prostitutes did, I can imagine those who were sacrificed were happy. I always am.