The Dairy Pt. 03

Story Info
Angela's fate in The Dairy is revealed.
11k words
4.53
8.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers.

Welcome to the final part of this story. The first of mine that is actually finished from beginning to end.

I hope you have all enjoyed it.

Like the other parts this story takes its cues from hentai a lot and has the same disregard for biology.

Some of the things you can expect in this part of the story include: Futanari, Anal, Bondage, Deepthroat, Inflation, Orgasm Denial and Body Modification.

I'd like to thank my editors for helping me make it to this part. Things would not be as polished as they are without you.

Everyone is over the age of 18 and completely fictional.

Feedback and comments are welcome as usual. Please tell me what you liked, disliked and what you think could be improved. Everything helps keep me going with my writing and making it better for you all.

***

"Roxy here, Angel."

Three words, and Angela was filled with relief. She could admit that the other woman was no longer Rebecca, that her friend had been erased, even if she still wished it otherwise. But there was still something there. The simple presence of her nearby was a balm to her despair.

Roxy dipped her head and pressed her forehead against Angela's.

"No cry, Angel, Roxy here. Roxy make feel better."

Letting go of her chin, Roxy ran her hands down her neck and then back up into her hair. Delicate fingers, searching amongst Angela's soft brown hair for something.

A pair of soft clicks later, Roxy was pulling the mask from her face. The metal covering came free from her jaw, and Angela felt something close to pleasure when she could shut her mouth completely. A mix of saliva, cum, and milk still coated her lips and chin. Angela mewled softly and her cock tapped against her belly in response when Roxy began to lick it clean from her face.

Satisfied with her work, Roxy then pressed her lips to Angela's. A soft, tender kiss that she hadn't known the woman was capable of. Angela leant into it, trying to capture more of the other woman's mouth with her own. Such care and tenderness after the day she had endured was addicting. It made her feel like a person again.

Brick and Shorty ruined the moment. Their gruff voices interrupting their continued kissing.

"Roxy, what are you doing?" Brick asked in exasperation.

"Angel needed Roxy. Angel Roxy's cow. Roxy help," she responded.

"Angel isn't a cow, Roxy, she's going to be a bull like you," Shorty told her.

"No, Angel is Roxy's cow," she replied stubbornly, turning an angry eye on Shorty and even stamping her foot.

Shorty held his hands up in surrender, "Ok, she's yours, not worth fighting about."

Brick however was watching them as he leant on the fence. His eyes flicking back and forth between them as if assessing something. Noticing the way Roxy still held her, with no intention of relinquishing her claim.

"Ok then, Roxy," he said finally.

"If Angel is yours then you have to take care of her. Help her become a good cow. Help with her punishment tomorrow. She didn't make her quota. You understand?"

Roxy nodded vigorously.

"Angel, Roxy's cow."

"Then get her washed up. She can stay in your stall tonight. Make sure you use her collar. She might still try to run," he instructed sternly.

Angela watched it all with bated breath. Roxy was fighting for her? To take care of her?

It made her heart flutter and her body flush. She was owned-owned by Roxy and that excited her far more than it should have. Another modification to her mind and body? Or was this submissiveness really her? Something finally freed by what she had endured?

Roxy turned completely and bowed her head to the men.

"Yes, Master; thank you, Master. Roxy take good care of Angel."

"Heh, I bet you will," Shorty snorted, and Angela blushed again. She had to bite her cheek so as not to moan out loud. The thought of Roxy inside her again had her insides clenching and her cock vibrating.

"We will come and get you both in the morning," Brick continued to instruct. "If you aren't ready for us there will be trouble. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master," Roxy said with another bow of her head.

"Take her and go," he said finally and he walked away.

Shorty followed him a moment later, after another lecherous grin at them both.

Roxy and Angela watched them leave. The tall redhead, putting her hand back on Angela's head as if to make sure she hadn't managed to disappear while she wasn't looking.

When they couldn't even hear the thud of their boots on the metal grating, Roxy turned back around and smiled brilliantly at Angela in excitement.

"Angel all Roxy's now!"

Angela swallowed nervously. Directly in front of her was Roxy's cock. Hard and thick, its tip had a coating of precum that she was fighting the urge to try and lick. Roxy saw her eyeing it and backed away reluctantly.

"No time for that, Angel. Later."

"Master said wash. Then stall. Then Later," Roxy said, emphasising the final word in a way that made Angela squirm.

She was going to get fucked. Roxy was going to be inside her again. Her body and mind shouldn't have wanted it. Not after what she had endured today. It had been enough orgasms and cum for a lifetime. But that didn't stop her cock from tapping her belly again in excitement or her pussy from moistening at the thought.

She didn't get to dwell on it, though. Roxy moved with haste after that. Moving to the stocks that held Angela in place, she pulled at something out of Angela's sight, and she could hear metal scraping on wood before a metal pin was dropped to the ground beside her. First one, then another when Roxy moved to the other side. Then with a grunt of strain, Roxy lifted the wood from above her neck and Angela was free.

Thoughts of bolting for freedom didn't even arrive properly before they were dismissed. It was a struggle to stand, her belly full of cum throwing out her balance. Her back and legs crying out in protest as Roxy helped her straighten and massaged her wrists.

"Poor Angel," she cooed sympathetically, "first day in stocks is always hard."

Apparently satisfied that Angela wasn't going to run away from her anytime soon, Roxy left her side to fetch something from the stall wall. It was a leash, Angela realised as the other woman quickly returned. Reaching out, Roxy lifted her chin and deftly clicked it onto her collar next to the cowbell that hung there.

"Be a good cow; Angel won't need this soon," she said, "now come."

With a tug of the leash, Roxy urged Angela forward on unsteady feet. She kept the pace slow, allowing Angela to dodder along as her bloated, cumfilled body readjusted to being upright and on her feet properly again. But if she dropped too far behind, Roxy was quick to give her leash a tug and remind her that she had somewhere to be.

It was a few minutes walk to the showers. Roxy leading happily, Angela following.

They stayed on the same level of the plant. It was the very top floor, Angela realised as they went. It appeared completely deserted compared to the floors she had seen down below. For the entire trek, she didn't see another soul.

Reaching the apparent showers, Roxy waited at a fence, guiding Angela through a gate and into the stall.

There wasn't much to the washroom. A row of a dozen or so shower heads stuck out from the wall ahead of them, instead of metal grates for the floors there were black tiles peppered with drains every few steps, and in the corners there was a heap of large hoses attached to taps.

Guiding Angela to the closest one, Roxy peeled off her cow-print clothes and then did the same for herself. Completely naked, she turned to the taps, fiddling with them and testing the water with her hand every few moments. Once she was satisfied with the temperature, she pushed Angela beneath the flowing water.

"Oh, god," Angela moaned in satisfaction.

It was pure decadence. The hot water plastered her hair to her skull before rushing down her body. She luxuriated in it. Standing completely still, she let it soak her from head to toe. The simple heat, the feel of it already working away at the aches she felt. Then Roxy began to wash her. A simple washer in her hand she started at Angela's feet. Firmly yet gently, she washed one then the other, letting Angela lean on her for balance as she lifted them.

Then it was her legs, one hand idly tracing across the skin of one while she was washing the other. Shin, knees, thighs. Roxy slowly worked her way upwards, methodically cleaning and massaging as she went.

It was pure bliss for Angela. The caring, almost loving touches of Roxy were driving her crazy. The hot water a soothing balm to everything else.

Skipping her crotch and ass, Roxy got to her feet and began on her back. The washer wiping away hours of sweat and grime. Angela groaned in delight when Roxy pressed herself right up against her.

Their skin rubbing together and Roxy's cock slipping into the crack of her ass. Angela couldn't help herself. She pushed back against it and she heard Roxy chuckle.

"Naughty cow."

She didn't make any move to fuck her though. Instead, her hands moved to the front. Washing and massaging Angela's cum-filled belly. It had shrunk a little, her body absorbing the body changing liquid.

"Lots of cum," Roxy whispered in her ear and Angela nodded in reply.

"Uh huh," she managed to say as Roxy's hands travelled slowly over her taut skin. It felt so good.

"You like Roxy's cum?" the redhead asked.

"Uh huh," Angela replied again as Roxy's hands drifted higher.

"You like Roxy's milk?" she asked and her hands made it to Angela's tits.

"Uh huh," Angela replied again, her brain turning into a puddle again. Every touch from Roxy was sending bursts of pleasure through her body.

Roxy squeezed.

"Fuuuuck," Angela cried out.

Her new bigger tits completely filled Roxy's hands and Angela moaned again when warm milk started to leak from her nipples with the pressure. Roxy spun her around and leant in.

"Oh god, yes!" Angela cried out as Roxy's mouth latched onto one hard nipple. Her hands rising to twist into damp red hair and hold her in place.

For a few moments, Roxy suckled at her tit, her tongue flickering against Angela's nipple as she hunted for her milk. Then she broke away, leaving Angela to groan in frustration.

"Roxy like yours too," she said and licked her lips.

"But Roxy want something else now."

"What...what do you want?" Angela panted out.

"Roxy want to try Angel cum," her companion said and she disappeared back out of sight as she fell to her knees.

Hot, tight, wet heat enveloped Angela's cockhead a moment later and she fell back against the wall.

"Ohh fuck!" she groaned as warm lips descended along her shaft.

It was so different from the machine. That had been hard and unrelenting, milking her cock for cum without rest. But this... this was something else.

Roxy was on the same quest. Wanted the same result. But it was like she was making love to her cock with her mouth.

It wasn't a hurried endeavour. Roxy was savouring her. Her tongue was teasing her length on the way down. Playing with the tip, when Roxy pulled back. Her lips never breaking contact with Angela's cock. They stayed completely sealed around her sensitive shaft. Up and down. Up and down. Working Angela's pleasure higher and higher.

It wasn't going to take much longer Angela realised. Roxy was way too good. Her cock was getting harder and she could feel the building pressure low in her body. Memories of their first time together floated back to her through the haze of pleasure.

Roxy denying her. Roxy saying she couldn't cum until her bull had. Was she going to do the same to her now?

"Oh fuckkk, Roxy. Roxy, please," she begged, "Can I cum? I need to, please."

Angela felt her need drop slightly as Roxy pulled back, her mouth leaving her cock so she could reply.

"Good cow," she praised and Angela's cock flexed with the compliment.

Roxy took it in hand, her firm grip sliding up and down the slick shaft and Angela moaned again.

"Please, Roxy, let your cow cum. She needs it!"

The words poured out without thought. Angela just wanted to cum. To feel Roxy taking her sticky load down her throat.

"Good cow," Roxy said again. "Angel can cum."

Roxy's mouth descended again; lips, mouth and then throat wrapping themselves around Angela's cock. Not stopping until every inch of it was buried in her body.

"Nngghhfuuuuuck!"

Angela convulsed, the pressure on her cock was unbelievable. She grabbed Roxy's head, unwilling to let her pull away. She hadn't known something could feel this good. It was beyond everything else they had done to her so far. Her orgasm erupted almost immediately. The dam breaking inside her, her cum surged through her dick and spilling into Roxy's waiting body.

Roxy swallowed it all, her throat constricting and massaging Angela's cock.

She bobbed her head as much as Angela's grip allowed, her hand joining back in, squeezing the base to milk every last drop from the twitching cock in her mouth.

Angela moaned and groaned through it all. Her body managing to find new reserves of cum to pump into her partner. It was amazing. The pleasure of a mouth on her cock for the very first time, the hot water still raining down on her from above, the knowledge that it was Roxy on her knees sucking on her cock. For a full minute, she could do nothing else but cum and let Roxy swallow it all down.

"Mmm very good cow," Roxy said when Angela was finished, her mouth popping free with a lewd sound. Some cum still sticking to her lips.

"Mmhmm," Angela said dazedly from her spot against the wall. Her mind was blank again, further speech was impossible.

Smacking her lips with delight, Roxy stood back up and leant against Angela; moving closer she stole another kiss, and Angela didn't even think twice before eagerly accepting. The taste of her own cum flowed onto her tongue, and she moaned into Roxy's mouth.

"Good cow," Roxy praised her again when she broke the kiss.

Angela didn't respond. What was there to say? She was exactly that. It had taken less than a day and she was already becoming the creature they wanted.

Did it even matter? Her mind was still rebelling at the idea. Stubbornly clinging to the thought that this isn't who she should be. But her body had already decided. Why fight such pleasure? Why not give in and experience this every hour of every day?

Roxy pulled away. Leaving Angela to her mental conflict she stepped into the next shower along and turned it on. Washing herself quickly and efficiently, it wasn't long before she was turning it off again and moving back towards her cow.

Reaching past Angela, she grabbed the taps and turned them off.

"No more shower Angel. Time to go," she said firmly, and Angela let her shuffle her along.

Moving back towards the entrance, Roxy stopped and pressed a button. A cupboard in the wall popped open, and Roxy pulled out a pair of towels. Handing one to Angela, she gestured for her to dry herself and began doing the same.

That done, Roxy took up her leash again and led her back out of the shower stall and into the main plant again. Heading back the way they had come, Roxy led Angela along. They moved quickly, no longer having to worry about Angela's unsteady feet.

With a start, Angela realised they were almost back to where she had been kept for the entire day. But Roxy led them across a pathway to the other side as they got close, and soon enough, they were at the redhead's stall.

It was a few down from where Angela had watched Roxy fuck her way through a succession of partners, and while simple, it was still a step up from the spartan hay filled stall where they'd first met.

There was no fence here. But it had a soft looking mattress, pillows, and blankets. There was a sink with a cup sitting on it and there was even a little bedside table standing there, though Angela couldn't figure out why they would need such a thing here.

With a tug on her leash, Roxy led her into the stall. Heading directly for the bed, Roxy lay down before pulling Angela down after her.

"Ooof," Angela grunted as she made contact with the mattress. Her body luxuriating in being completely horizontal and stretched out. The weight of her new tits and cum-filled belly taken off her feet.

With a small click, Roxy attached Angela's leash to the bed-frame before turning to cuddle up against her. Angela gasped when she felt the hard shaft of her cock dig into her thigh.

"Later," Roxy said firmly as she tossed an arm around Angela's belly and tapped it with a hand.

It took a moment for Angela to realise why. The cum. Roxy wanted her to absorb it all first before she gave her more. She shuddered when she realised she was eager for that time to arrive. This fight with herself was tiring.

Roxy seemed to sense it.

"Rest now, Angel. Rest."

***

"Angel."

"Angel..."

Angela stirred as she heard a soft voice calling out to her.

"Becca?" she asked blearily.

"No Becca, Angel. Roxy."

"Ohhh gawwwd," Angela cried out, her slumber ended by a cock driving into her body.

Roxy reminding her that Rebecca was gone in the very best way. Her thick dick driving all the way into Angela's wet pussy from behind.

"Fuuuck," Angela groaned when Roxy pulled back, her cunt gripping at the hard dick, not wanting it to leave.

"Uughh," she moaned again when Roxy slowly pushed back in.

"Good cow," Roxy told her as her hips met Angela's ass, "squeeze Roxy's cock."

Angela did as she was told, clenching her muscles around the cock buried inside her, trying to hold it in place as Roxy pulled out again.

"Oh fuck, Roxy," Angela said as her partner pushed in again.

"Good cow, such a good Angel taking cock," Roxy praised and Angela whimpered as her body was used.

"Keep squeezing, keep taking cock like a good cow," Roxy told her and Angela nodded and moaned as she did just that.

She wanted to fight it. Knew she should. But Roxy just felt too good. Her body was on fire with need. The doses of cum she'd been fed had worked more of their magic on her. Her cock was hard, her tits swollen again and full of milk. She could feel them leaking already. Small trickles running down her chest and pre-cum making a mess of the sheet under her.

It didn't take long. This first joining. Both of them panting and groaning as Roxy thrust into Angela again and again.

Roxy hadn't cum in hours. Her new Angel squeezing and pushing back into her cock while she moaned for more. This was her cow now and she had to fill her.

Angela was the same. She needed a release. Her body thrummed with tension. She needed cum. Wanted Roxy's. Wanted to feel it filling the void she felt within.

"Here it comes Angel, be good girl for Roxy and take it all. Lots more to come."

"Uh huh, uh huh, give it to me please. Angel is a good cow."

They reached climax together.

"Fuuuuuuuck!"

"Yessssss!"

Their twin cries echoing out into the gloom of early morning. Angela's cunt spasming around the cock buried inside her just as Roxy buried herself as deep as she could and launched a tidal wave of cum inside.

They lay together, twitching and moaning, Angela wrapped in Roxy's arms as she milked every drop of cum out of her bull. They both felt her stomach swell with the load, hands intertwined on Angela's belly.

"Ughh, so much," Angela said as she felt it continue to fill her.

"Angel makes Roxy need to cum lots," Roxy said as a way of explanation.

"Can...can Angel give Roxy cum now?" Angela asked as she finally felt Roxy's spurting cock finish.

"No cum like that for Angel," Roxy said sternly, "save for milking or punishment again."

"But...but if you do that I'm not going to be able to stop it," Angela moaned when Roxy started thrusting into her again.