The Dance Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still oblivious to just how sensitive Cath's nipples were, Adam was pleasantly surprised when Cath started to moan in arousal, synchronising with the prolonged lowing groans that accompanied his thrusts.

Encouraged to try harder to get her to climax again, Adam shortened his thrusts, spending more time grinding and rotating firmly against her mound on full penetration while his chest circled against her nipples.

He could tell it was working when Cath's thighs started quivering under him.

As she came, she again applied a strangle hold around his neck, lifting her hips hip to push firmly against him and gripped him tightly inside her; although not so tightly Adam couldn't feel her contractions bearing down on his manhood.

Enjoying the privilege of sharing her contractions, Adam held himself still until they'd passed, then he started thrusting again, more quickly this time. With Cath's tighter grip on him, Adam's balls were soon brewing up.

With rising excitement, his thrusts became firmer and faster again; a well-oiled piston slipping in and out of her body. He wasn't going to last long like that and he didn't. With a final heaving thrust, his climax exploded, leaving him a groaning, quivering, limp mess on top of Cath as rope after rope of cum blasted excitedly up his shaft.

Still with a strangle hold on his neck, Cath waited until his climax seemed to have run its course and his still firm erection rested stilled inside her before whispering in his ear...

"You don't have to go home. It's late. Stay the night. I've got a spare new toothbrush for you."

Adam didn't take much persuading. It was very late and the prospect of sharing Cath's bed for the night was alluring. The lack of suitable clothing for the morning, or even underwear, was a small concern by comparison.

As he brushed his teeth in her bathroom, she placed a towel over the bath in case he wanted to shower in the morning.

Although she wore a small pair of string sided panties to bed, Adam had nothing. As they cuddled up at the start of the night with Cath in the small spoon position, Adam's naked erection pushed into her back, weeping pre-cum onto it and both of them covered in nothing more than a light sheet. But it had been a long night, full of dancing and sex. They soon both fell asleep.

Adam awoke at first light to find they had both kicked the sheet off during the warm night, with Cath now millimetres away from him, rolled over to face him. Having woken with a night erection, staring at her near naked body in gentle repose next to him did nothing to let it settle. Indeed, the longer he lay there the more it ached with desire.

Tempting though it was to reach out and subtly wake her in the hope that she might be as randy in the morning as she was last night, he thought better of it. Some people value their sleep more than others, indeed some value it above nearly anything else. It seemed imprudent.

But as compelling as the sight was, nor could he just lie there. Reluctantly he decided to get up and take his erection elsewhere, least temptation got the better of him. Sneaking out of the bed, and well aware that a night of dancing, sex and sweating in bed had rendered his body freshness questionable, he sussed out her bathroom to decide whether he could have a shower without waking her.

Balancing the temperature, he stood in the shower recess facing the flow of the water, letting its warmth forcefully pummel and stimulate his erection as he decided whether he was actually desperate enough to jerk himself off. He wasn't a big one for doing that; he found it difficult to bring himself to a climax and rarely found it very satisfying. But this one was aching badly and just wasn't going away.

He was soaping his underarm, yet to make a decision on the issue, when Cath silently entered the room. He was in full profile to her. As he leaned back to clear the water from his face, she can't have missed the sight of the water cascading down onto a full erection standing proud of his body.

Glad she didn't find him with his hand around it, he watched wordlessly as she grinned at him, placed a condom packet on the frame of the glass screen surrounding the shower, slipped off her panties, and entered the shower...

"Mind if I join you?"

Her intentions unambiguous, Adam turned towards her and wrapped her in his arms as he felt her back him up against the back wall of the shower. There she engaged in a deep pash, kissing and petting, before she reached between their bodies, brought his erection down to the horizontal and slipped it between her legs.

Holding it steady in one hand, she continued to kiss him as she started rocking back and forwards, rubbing the length of his shaft across her sensitive clit.

With her intentions now clear, Adam brought his hands up to play with her nipples. As they rose to their jutting rock hardness, he was reminded of how great they felt sucking them, so gently broke away from Cath's French kissing of him to bend his head down and take one into his mouth.

Sucking in as much of her breast as he could, he pushed the nipple against the roof of his mouth and furiously rubbed it with his tongue while his lips played against the flesh and areola where it entered his mouth.

Cath moaned loudly in his ear, letting her head flop back in pure bliss.

Her rocking on his cock sped up to match her excitement, only interrupted a couple of times as she stopped to play the edge of the bell of his erection against her clit; something she found especially provocative.

In the end, her actions were almost frantic. Cath's arousal momentarily overtook her body's response and she felt an almost desperate need to tip herself over the edge into a climax.

Which meant, when it came, it was a monster. Cath let out an orgasmic cry that would be talked about around the unit block she lived in for another month. Because, if there had been any doubt about what caused the cry, there was no mistaking the nature of the loud moans that followed it as the orgasm just seemed to go on and on.

Adam, rather pleased with the result, even if he had simply passively offered up his cock for use by her, kept sucking her nipple, figuring she'd tell him when to stop.

Finally it came to a stop. Cath lifted Adam's face off her breast to kiss him; a deep passionate kiss as she rubbed her whole body up and down on him...

"Sorry, I don't usually make that much of a fuss."

Adam smiled at her...

"Make all the fuss you'd like. Nothing gives me more joy than to see you come like that."

Cath lifted her eyes to meet his as she reached up to pull the condom off the door frame with one hand and held his erection in the other. As soon as he was sheathed, she lifted herself up on her toes and, assisted by a knee bend from Adam, penetrated him into her body. Grinning, she teased...

"Nothing? Not even this?"

Adam brushed his hand through her hair...

"This, as you call it, is delightful and more special than you can know. But yes, not even 'this'."

"Well, I'll have to see if I can change your mind on that."

Cath wrapped her arms around him, gripped him tightly inside her and started rubbing her body up and down on him. The effect of her tightened pelvic floor muscles on Adam's cock as she dragged his erection in and out of her body was electric.

The frustration he'd felt as he'd got in the shower had been real. Cath using his erection to pleasure herself had satisfied his emotional need for contact with her, but only teased up his need for release. The moan that escaped him as she first lifted herself up and dragged his erection through her tightened muscles said it all.

On the fifth lift, he boiled over and came, going limp in Cath's arms as the release of the built up tension and the rope after rope of ejaculated cum left him drained and momentarily energy less.

Cath was as pleased with the result she achieved as Adam had been when Cath came. She waited until Adam could stand on non-wobbly legs again...

"Well, what say we go out and get some breakfast?"

As they dried themselves, Adam pondered what to wear. He hadn't come prepared for a sleepover, let alone a day with Cath. He had some board shorts, racing brief swimwear and a t shirt in the car that he kept there for when he went for a swim or to do some laps at North Sydney pool, and even a pair of thongs (no, not what you're thinking. Flip flops to non Australians). But it was very down market casual to go out in. But then again, his iridescent blue satin dance shirt was unacceptable at this time of day too, and even leather dance shoes were far from ideal.

"Where are we going? I don't have much to wear in the car."

"It's just a café two blocks from the beach. Very casual and beachy."

Putting on his long pants from the previous night, Adam ducked down to his car to retrieve his gear, ending up walking hand in hand with Cath the three blocks down to the café in the board shorts worn commando, t shirt and thongs.

He hardly felt up to Cath's standard.

She started by putting on a small white string tie bikini. Very much of the style worn by influences these days, the bottom was as small as the one she'd worn under her dress the previous night but with tied sides; the tightly fitting rectangular front barely - actually incompletely - covering her mound and a Brazilian back. The slide tri triangles covered less than half the area of the orbs of her breasts.

Over that she wore a bronze mini sheath dress, more made of some sort of stretch netting than actual material. A little bit like lace but with a heavier, more open weave.

The bronze colour so closely matched her skin that the first impression was that she was actually naked. Then as you focused on the bikini showing through, it was almost the case of why bother. But that's a rhetorical question. Adam's view was that she actually looked cock bursting stunning, more so because of the plunging neck line that seemed to be a feature of Cath's mode of dress. Exactly the effect Cath wanted.

For Adam, breakfast was another exercise in erection control. It was rarely less than a half mongrel. Why he was so badly affected by Cath's presence, he had trouble explaining. After all, it was more than a decade and a half since, as a young man, he'd get a hard on just holding hands with a beautiful girl. He'd just had sex with her, and yet his body already seemed to be planning the next one.

It almost seemed to make it harder that the conversation between them was so animated, relaxed and easy. There was certainly much more that was desirable about Cath than her body, and yet that just seemed to make it harder not to let the physical attraction overwhelm so much of his self-control as would normally keep an inappropriate erection at bay.

Mind you, that wasn't the only element of self-control Adam found himself failing in. Trying not to just ogle her cleavage and breasts over breakfast as they chatted was a losing battle. More so as Cath's nipples were constantly on high beam, pushing the material of her bikini top through the open weave of her dress to create sizable white thimbles poking out through the bronze material.

To an extent, Cath was just being herself. She was comfortable in her body, knew its power, and wasn't afraid to use it. Her mode of dress rarely didn't show her body at its best.

But in this case, it was also strategic. Adam had nearly as powerful an effect on her as she could see she was having on him. She understood the effect sexual allure could have on men if she wanted to draw Adam in. She was also aware of the effect that a nice cleavage display could have on men. She could see Adam's distraction, but was never going to be a 'hey, I'm up here' sort of person.

On top of that, it had been a long sex drought for Cath. Although she could tell Adam wasn't one to push his need for sex upon her, at the very least keeping him randy might make ambiguous who it was that was driving what Cath always planned, if Adam turned out to be as nice as her observations had suggested, to be a fuck feast of a weekend.

After breakfast Cath suggested they continue on down to the beach for a swim. It was by this time mid-morning and turning into a sundrenched hot day. Adam's concern about a lack of towels was easily dismissed by a reply they could dry off as they walked home.

And so for an hour, they frolicked in the surf. Sometimes body surfing - Cath showing a form at it that much impressed Adam, even if the top of her bikini wasn't always up to keeping her breasts contained in the turbulence of the surf - sometimes romantically interacting in the water; their bodies intertwined as the hardness of Adam's erection contained within his board shorts pushed into Cath's stomach as her nipples in turn made deep impressions in Adam's chest.

It was in the end the heat and burning rays of the sun on their unprotected bodies that forced them home. They'd tried as much as possible to use their immersion in water to filter the sun, with even their pashing occurring in neck deep water, but there was a limit to everything.

Too wet to put on the outer layers of Cath's dress and Adam's t shirt, they started their walk home in bikini and board shorts, stopping at the local deli on the way to get the ingredients for an anti-pasta lunch.

By the time they got home, the wet leg hem of Adam's boardies rubbing on them had given his thigh a bit of a rash. Apologetically, he asked Cath if she'd mind if he changed into his speedos. Cath laughed at him...

"Why do you have to ask?"

"Well, they're not exactly high fashion items. I thought most girls hate them unless you're swimming laps at the local pool. And even then..."

Adam's words trailed off as he tried not to make too much of a fuss of it.

Cath shrugged and raised her eyebrows as she replied...

"That might depend on who's wearing them. Some of us might even like them."

Then holding up a bottle of rum, she asked...

"Fancy a pre-lunch ice cold cocktail?"

Cath directed Adam out to the outdoor lounge on the balcony. Adam hadn't really focused on it before. North facing and flooded in sunlight, he was surprised how nice a view it offered of the beach.

As Cath approached with the cocktails, Adam moved his legs aside, offering Cath room to sit next to him on the lounge. Cath handed him his drink, turned around, offering him a delightfully momentary arse display, and sat next to him in full contact from her knee to her hips.

She then leaned against him; snuggling against his side. Instinctively Adam put an arm around her shoulder, his hand dropping off it low enough to cup her breast as Cath in turn rested her arm and hand along Adam's thigh.

Both contacts had an immediate effect. Cath's nipples hardened from merely high beam to full telegraph pole; poking out between two of Adam's fingers. Adam once again found himself with a half mongrel in his pants.

For a while they discussed how long Cath had lived in the unit and how she'd come to buy it. Having found no objection from her as he initially tweaked it, it was almost absent mindedly, as they talked and sipped at their cocktails, that Adam rolled the nipple between his fingers and generally teased it further.

Engrossed in conversation and swimming in a miasma of hormonal influence, Adam missed the cues that his tweaking of Cath's breast was having more than a slightly pleasurable effect on her as her breathing grew heavier and she started gulping more than sipping at her drink.

It was only as her body tensed and she moaned audibly that Adam learnt Cath was vulnerable to nipple orgasms.

Without any instruction to stop, Adam kept tweaking as Cath squirmed and groaned about in the throes of her climax until she found the strength to put her nearly completed cocktail on the table beside her and turn towards Adam to passionately kiss him, in turn bringing her hand around to convert the half mongrel in his pants to a full erection with some vigorous jerking, stretching out the material of the swim briefs to accommodate it.

Caught almost by surprise, Adam struggled to safely put down his own drink, freeing up the hand to slip it down her bikini pants to play with what he found was a very wet and engorged clit.

Her passions inflamed, without taking her mouth away from Adam's, Cath turned further to straddle Adam's hips. Finding the drawstring on his swimwear, Cath undid it to release his erection from its containment.

Feeling the pre-cum oozing from the tip, she spread it over the top of the shaft to lubricate her fondling and jerking of it.

With Cath sitting up over Adam's thighs, Adam found his head tilted right back to meet Cath's passionate kisses, while his hand, repositioned to cup her breast as she turned around, told him her breasts were right under his chin. Delicately, he brought the hand up off her breast to embrace her head as he broke his lips away, kissed down her neck and latched his lips firmly around her projecting nipple.

Then he brought his hand back down to pull aside her bikini top and expose, firstly the breast under his lips and then the other. As he sucked one breast far enough into his mouth to let him push the towering edifice of her nipple and puffed up areola against the roof of his mouth and rub his tongue along it, he cupped the other in his hand and tweaked the nipple between his fingers.

All the while his finger was rubbing vigorously against her swollen clit; occasionally dipping further down to draw up a flood of Cath's juices to lubricate his action, all while Cath embraced his head with her free arm to draw it tightly into her breast.

Already highly stimulated and aroused, with multiple erogenous zones contributing to her further arousal, Cath came again, tensing against Adam's hips. She momentarily halted Adam's stimulation of her clit as she wet the hand jerking Adam with her own juices to slick it up while thrusting her breast deeper into Adam's mouth to signal he should continue sucking it.

Then, as she determined the moment of sensitivity had passed, she placed Adam's hand back against her clit.

Cath ached to move forward on Adam's lap and simply bury his manhood in her body; cursing the need for protection but too worked up into a wild passion to pause things to retrieve some.

She could feel Adam groaning into her breast as she continued to jerk him and his manhood was hard as a rock and fully extended, but he wasn't coming. She was contemplating going down on him to finish the job when she became pleasurably, if guiltily, aware she was heading for another climax.

Her legs started quivering almost violently against Adam's thighs as she looked skyward over Adam's head, moaning increasingly loudly. With a series of...

"OOOHHHHHHHH..."

"OOOOhhhhhhhh..."

"AAhhhhhhhhhhh.."

She came again.

Too sensitive to be stimulated further, she pulled Adam's hand gently out of her crotch and lifted his head off her breast.

Still jerking him, she moved back on his thighs, positioning herself to go down on him when Adam rolled his head back and let out a single loud groan and Cath watched as the first rope of cum launched itself high onto Adam's chest. Others followed in succession, leaving a string of cum from between his nipples to his navel.

Cath moved herself back up Adam's thighs as the couple embraced each other in a post coitus cuddle, Adam's face still drawn tightly against Cath's breasts.

They sat there, silently letting the climatic hormonal supercharging of their bodes dissipate, until, finally it was time to release each other and continue with what they come out on the balcony for it the first place. To share the lunch.

More so since, oblivious to the possibility he'd be spending the first part of it with Cath, Adam had a full weekend of office work to do and lunch had always been his cut off point for trying to catch up with it.