The Dance Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cath got off him, readjusted her bikini from the dishevelled and pulled aside state she found it in and went and got a towel to clean up Adam's chest; sitting on his thighs once again as he did so.

Telling Adam to wait there, she laid out the antipasto plate, placed it on the table in front of them and again sat down in full side contact with Adam.

As they nibbled away on it they discussed their work situation for the coming week. It was quickly clear that each of them was as much of an office over-performer as the other. Apart from being able to arrange a lunch together in the city for Tuesday, their next truly free time would be the dance next Friday.

But even with such routine talk, even after all the sex and climaxes, their mere shared presence, helped by the close contact as they sat, and Cath's hand which continued to loiter rather too high up Adam's thigh, continued to cause a mutual arousal.

Cath's as always was betrayed by the hardened nipples pushing out the front of her filmy bikini top. Adam's was even more obvious inside his swimwear, made bigger and harder by Cath as she used the excuse of having induced a half mongrel to vocally and physically tease it up into a full erection by rubbing her hand up and down it.

There was an element of strategic planning by Cath in that. As the morning has progressed she'd come to realise that, for all the sex and climaxes, there was one important yearning that had not been satisfied. One yearning that had gnawed away at her for the last two years and that no amount of self-pleasuring - had she been inclined to indulge in that - would have silenced.

To put it bluntly, Adam had been too thoughtful, too considerate and too concerned about Cath's climaxes. What she yearned for was a man, to who she was attracted as much as she was to Adam, to simply be the man. To use his manhood inside her body to pleasure himself. To let her give to Adam what he found so important to give to her.

There was, to put it bluntly, one final fuck to be had before she released Adam back into the wild. He just didn't know it yet. And Cath wasn't quite yet sure how to make it happen without being too obvious about it; although Adam's erection was a good start.

It took a bit of courage, but as they finished eating, Cath stood up and took Adam's hand to induce him to stand up too.

As he stood up, she wrapped him tightly in her arms, turning a pouting face towards him. Adam responded by bring his lips down to hers, engaging her in a deeply penetrating French kiss, aware as he stroked her back with his hands, that the subtle movements of his body against hers as they intensely pashed was rubbing his aroused manhood against her stomach and her hardened nipples against his chest.

Cath decided that the opening for one more fuck had been created...in more way than one.

"Maybe we should take this inside..."

Still furiously pashing, they backed up and crab walked all the way to Cath's bed. As Cath felt the back of her knees make contact with the bed, she undid the drawstring on Adam's swimwear, unpeeling his erection from the sheath of stretched material containing it and pulled his pants down onto his thighs where gravity could take over to drop them to the floor.

Adam reciprocated by untying every string holding her bikini to her body and letting that too drop to the floor where it joined his swimwear in an untidy heap of clothing heavily stained with pre-cum and sexual juices.

They continued to pash as they knelt arm in arm onto the bed and eased themselves down to lie side by side.

It was as Adam slid his hand down her stomach towards fingering her that Cath changed the direction of their sex play. She grabbed his hand and held it as she sheathed his erection with a condom with the other...

"This time I want you on top just doing your man thing."

"What do you mean?"

"You said you like finishing on top. Well that's how I'd like to start and finish. You on top."

"What about you?"

"I'm good, whatever does or doesn't happen for me climax wise. What I really yearn for is... how does that song go...for you to be a man for me. You said satisfying me was the most important part of sex. Well it cuts both ways. But I also want to experience you at your manly best."

Even as they talked, Cath had rolled Adam on top of her.

She opened her legs wide, encouraging Adam to penetrate her. Felt the pleasure of his manhood filling her intimate space. Lifted her knees slightly to embrace his thighs and present herself at an angle to him.

Then with her hands on his butt encourage him to start thrusting.

Adam rose up on outstretched arms, Cath noting his irresistible desire to stare down at her breasts as he started thrusting. With her hand she encouraged him to go faster and harder until she had him worked up to go at it like the well-oiled main piston of a steam train.

If after nearly five minutes, Cath marvelled at his endurance, she wasn't alone. Adam was surprised he hadn't boiled over yet, attributing his stamina to the fact his balls had been well drained over the last 24 hours and to the light grip Cath had on him.

Yet even as Adam became concerned he might be going too long for Cath's liking, Cath herself was starting to sensitise to his thrusting. Bending her knees more, she angled her presentation to increase the pressure Adam applied to what she thought was probably her g spot responding to Adam's shaft.

And Adam, having stared down at Cath's breasts for so long could no longer resist their allure. As he kept thrusting, he bent his head down to suck her already extended right nipple.

For Cath, the combination was profound. Adam heard her start moaning. Now his concern shifted from taking too long to extending his endurance to let her finish. He dropped his hips a bit, uncertain just where Cath was getting her stimulation from, but figuring trying to hit the g spot more firmly couldn't be a bad thing.

Cath started squiring under him, then her legs started quivering, in a way that was becoming familiar to Adam, as her moans became louder.

As she came with a pronounced groan, she lifted her hip, causing Adam's thrusts to crash more suddenly against her pubis as he felt his shaft rake more firmly against the front wall of her vagina.

Cath presentation to him made it harder to bend down comfortably to suck her nipple, so he once again lifted himself on outstretched arms where he could view the towering edifice his sucking of her nipple had created.

As he continued to thrust, he could feel Cath's contractions pummelling his shaft until her felt her tighten her grip on him. That started the build up to his own release. His cock threw pleasure signals towards his brain as his balls got ready to deliver their load. But even then they seemed in no hurry to bring this delightful experience to an end.

Sometimes the period between those first signals and release can be a matter of a few thrusts. This one just kept building.

Adam was panting with the sheer effort of pounding Cath for so long. But immersed in those pants were the groans of his building climax. Once again concerned he was going for too long, he started thrusting faster again.

As he looked up from her breasts to her face, Adam noted the grin on Cath's face as she watched, now a mere observer to the ride Adam was on.

Adam's groans grew louder. As his body was flooded in pleasure, he sensed the end was near. He bellowed a groan as the first rope of cum rushed up his shaft, collapsing down alongside Cath's head as his climax continued; feeling the need to turn his face away from Cath to avoid deafening her with the continuous groans he couldn't hold back.

Finally it was over, leaving him limp and drained on top of Cath and in no hurry to remove his still hard shaft from her body.

But all good things had to come to an end.

It was soon time for Adam to get dressed and wish Cath a reluctant farewell. Work awaited. But he at least could look forward to Tuesday and the weekend that followed.