All Comments on 'The Dark Muse Ch. 05'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RBAMRBAMalmost 12 years ago
Any More

Surely this story is not finished with or have I missed something? I know it was posted 9 years ago, but you have to bring it to its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incomplete

If what the previous comment is true then certainly we, your readers, deserved/expect further chapters. Have you considered writing them? If not, please do so. I liked the story so far and there is still much to be explained.

Thank you. Blessings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh come on!!!

Why do you leave so many of your stories unfinished? it's been over 10 years since the last chapter in this story, and as many, if not more, for your other stories. You have an amazing talent, but no discipline. Try completing some of the stories you started before going on to another. It's quite frustrating to get engrossed in one of your stories and find that it was never completed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5800 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES