All Comments on 'The Dark Room'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How can this not have the little red "H"?

Totally awesome! Now I MUST go away and do the five-fingered shuffle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Naughty and HOT

Well done!

AbrenuncioAbrenuncioalmost 15 years ago
Great

This was definitely a 100! I spent way too much time reading when I should have been working, but I just had to hang in until Dad and Jo got together. That scene was a good one a great climax in so many ways! Please continue to keep it up.

PornguinPornguinalmost 15 years ago
Very good

I definitely enjoyed it, and gave it a five. However, two things.

1)It wouldn't be a step-brother or sister produced, it would be a half-brother or sister, as there is a blood relationship. If you ever do a rewrite, you can have one of the girls correct her.

2) The ending needed improvement, as it was a bit abrupt. Of course, it does make the reader desire a second chapter.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT WORK

IT IS SOOOOO HOT KEEP IT GOING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

I almost never read a story over 3 pages long but this is so well written I couldn't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Had to Share

I have to bookmark this story and read it over and over again. This has a permanent place in my collection

Thank you and keep going!

jalapamajalapamaalmost 15 years ago
You are a true wordsmith!

'nuff said.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Yet another reason . . .

. . . that Nikki is on my list of favorite authors. This story was clever and very, very hot. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
New favorite writer

Easily the most creative and erotic story I've read here and one that can be reread over and over and retain it's ability to excite.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Hot Story!!

That was a hot story that you wrote about Jo and her father/teacher. I like other way you had her teasing her father throughout the story. I do have to agree with some of the comments about the end of the story it was quite you erotic but it seems like you cut things short with the two of them. I hope you planning at writing another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bloody fantastic

Just a superbly written story. You must continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just a wee bit over the rainbow

I liked reading the entire story , but the chances they all took at getting caught in the act made it a bet more of a fantasy .

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Really Fine Story!

Nicki, you've always been one of my favorites and this newest submission of yours was really one of your best! I thought the whole concept of sex between a teacher and students in a dark room setting was really a novel idea. Thanks for a fantastic submission. I'll be looking forward to what you do next.

doomsday1391doomsday1391almost 15 years ago
WOW

Great story make me think about my dark room at the school and if anythign happend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT but...

dont darkrooms have red lights in them that illuminate them but dont do anything to film?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
red lights

give me a break! forget abt the red lights. enjoy the moment! this is so good, and long enough to last a few rounds...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lights need to be off when the film is developed

The red light is okay for using the chemicals with the prints. But when the film is removed from the cannister to be developed there can't be any light.

I thought that this story was extremely erotic. It focused on a real world situation with a sense of honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome...

This story was awesome, but that's what I've come to expect from you. You are easily my favorite author! This story was very hot, definitely a cliffhanger! Will you write a second chapter??

CapestormCapestormalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Loved it - You kept me hanging to the end.

SacanazSacanazalmost 15 years ago
Not your everyday incest story

The mixture of the darkroom, the school girls, and Dave's daughter is scintillating! Those are some hot young women there nikki. Thanks for the story, you have a lot of great material there to expand on. Lucky Dave, three virgins!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh! What memories

Took me back to the days when I was a Darkroom Supervisor at Ranks at Brentwood, there I had 4 girls working for me; I was going to say under me but that was never the case for it was always me who got their back dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We loved it!

I read this with my girl over a 2 day period and I just want to say thanks. Extremely good story and the look of pleasure on her face when she came was intense! She even begged me to finish it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot

loved this story made me so hot could not stop reading and jerkin myself a little great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sequel?

How about a sequel? It finished quite abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

Absolutely loved it! A sequel would be appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Still a Virgin

OMG! I loved your story. Dave got three hot virgins including his daughter! I wish i could have the same encounter with a hot teacher in the darkroom. I'm still a virgin myself and this story got me so wet, but sex with my dad would be impossible. Hopfuly there's another sequil loved your story keep writing cuz ur my fav author!!!

nikki_2021nikki_2021almost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

For those that have requested a sequel, keep checking, I'll be posting it in the next week or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so hot...

so hot... got me off on page 2... will continue reading till end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sequal ?

sequal ? so damn hot

ddannddannalmost 15 years ago
daughters beware

I am really tempted to look at my daughters differently!

but, Nikki is on my mind! love to stick my tongue in her!

yumm yumm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

this story was amzaing i came at the end a sequel would be very much appreciated ;) p.s i only wish i was allison

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love your stories!

Great story Nikki! You always write amazing erotica! I hope you keep it up!

geostrick70geostrick70almost 15 years ago
Dark Room

As a photo buff myself I have spent alot of time in the dark. The fact that I know dark rooms are not totally dark didn't hurt the story for me. I read this just before bed and woke the next day still thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

to sexy for words

1965looker1965lookerover 14 years ago
Whoa!!!!!

I'm a photographer myself, having dabbled in darkrooms, although alone, in the past. I still take photos of my wife, although I have no access to darkrooms, I turn my film in to a 1 hour photo developer and wonders at the reaction of the employee developing the film.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Read!

This was one of the best story's I've read in a long time. I loved how you built up to the moment that Dave took Jo's virginity. I cant wait to read the next chapter.

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 14 years ago
Great story about losing control

Congratulations. I enjoyed your story about a man who by degrees loses all sense of morality and control. Pretty girls acting like the ones in your story would shatter any boundaries a man sets himself up to live by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing story

Really, really good and well written story which I enjoyed a lot. I like the very fast cutting of the scenes it keeps the intensity up, and it also work quite well how you just focus on the essence of the story without to much fill in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!

Wow!!! its sooooo damn amazing...read it ovr a period of 8 days, hd 2 cum evry tym!!! Fantastic, realy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
2 Thumbs up and 1 hard cock from a soccerdad5225

This soccerdad loved the story! Arousing and well written! Would love to read more. The darkroom was the perfect place for this! It had several fantasies involved, teacher/student, young vs. older, first time, first time lesbian, and father/daughter. WELL DONE!

soccerdad5225@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply amazing

Wow, this story blew me away. I loved how it kept me in the dark as much as the teacher. The different scenes were great too: the students exploring each other, the teacher and his daughter at home. And it ended just the way I hoped.

redfoxx15redfoxx15over 14 years ago
A great tease

Fantastic story,definitely your best. Very plausible and hot fantasy with young girls in the darkroom. I was really hoping Jo would fuck him in the darkroom without her friends knowing. At least that's what I would have done ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
blackbery confession!

Wow I loved this story! The intensity and mystery was perfect. For the past week and a half I've been sneaking onto my husbands blackberry at night to read this story. Even when I finished I had to keep reading. Awesome attention getters through out the entire story. It covers so many fantasies and keeps the story very "real" like it could have actually happened. Mozel Tov!! And keep writing. It makes all of us Very VERY satisfied!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely brilliant...

...in parts. The part of the story in the dark room are brilliantly crafted. The sex scenes with the other girls, and with Jo and her dad at home, while very well written, distracted readers from the potency of the dark room. I got so turned on every time the story came back to the dark room. Great job!

HL55HL55about 14 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Have to say this is an awesome erotic tale here thank you lassie. Gods am going to read Chapter 2 now and wish you had chapters 3..... posted too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
9000/5

9000 outta 5. Ya, best series on the site and your an amazing author, my fave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:O

omfgosh , this is so fuckin epic .. like you definitely are an amazing author, hands down !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!

5 stars! you really set the scene for this one :P

so much anticipation and build up!!!

love it!!1

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
5 Stars

You are very creative writer who has written a "pager turner", despite the fact your main character is a teacher who fucks his students and a father who has sex w/his daughters friends while she's in the room.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

It was unbelievable amazing. Keep it up.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
wow

u never disappoint wonderful story i love the way you write you know exactly what i love 2 read between you and bluedragon Im cover for a while. thanks for your hard work pls dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

awesome xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I thought it would end by all the girls gang raping him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ohhhh

Outstanding, I wish you were my daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Now I'm late for work and smelling of sex, but totally worth it, having read this till the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
no words

words available at this time cannot express the shear wow factor of this story. simply amazing and time well spent. by all means; keep it up

brokenmechbrokenmechalmost 13 years ago
Amazing! Hot!

The best from the best! Building a dark room right now! The darkness, anonymity, incest, and bi school girl sex all add up to the ultimate arousal. So hot! Cant wait to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omggg

I came so much to this story, thank you thank you thank you.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Awesome story

This is a very well written story and I enjoyed it very much. One point and for a female you should know: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

Other than that all was good.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for the new kink!

Heya, just wanted to let you know that I think your story gave me a new kink of the mystery and secrets of sex in a dark room with strangers ;) Obviously enjoyed it a lot, just wanted to say though that the climax with Dave and his daughter seemed a bit short and undetailed compared to the rest of the story. Still 5/5 though! Nice job.

Murderous_LilyMurderous_Lilyover 12 years ago
Omg

got turned on just by reading this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

OMG!!!!! That was THE BEST story i have ever read on literotica, fantastic writing and amazing storyline. cant wait to read part two. great job well done x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Amazing story. I read it over three different sessions and came every time. Played into all my highschool lesbian fantasies and all my naughty daughter ones too!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 12 years ago
WOW

very good story would love to read more of it to see if Dave and Jo invite one of her friends to join them next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written. Ended abruptly.

It was very well written, capturing a lot of the ups and downs of emotions and curiosity as the girls all increase their explorations.

Possible the only quibble is that the end is way too abrupt. Its like you just gave up since you had taken the story to its climax (no pun intended).

- JT

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxabout 12 years ago
Hot!

This story is so hot I've only made it to page two! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to slowly finishing this story over the next few days. Some things are meant to be savored.

vladimirvladimirabout 12 years ago
damn girl!

Nice long exposition and tease. Hope this is not the end of this story, as all these girls deserve a chance to explore their own desires and satisfy Dave's as well. :-) I sincerely want a part two of this.

EthersaladEthersaladabout 12 years ago
Wow seems to be the theme title for this story

And wow it deserves! I'd just finished reading your story brother sister part 1, and was sort of disappointed by it. The sex was hot, the "story" was not.

This story is completely different. The story is progressive, sexy, fun, and flows very nicely. To say this was hot was an understatement. Right now I am contemplating on how to get this on my phone to read it when I am on the go. I've read many sexy stories, but there aren't so many that I choose to save, to keep, to reread over and over. You did a fantastic job on this one, and if this is what I have to look forward to I am certain I'll be eagerly awaiting all of your stories from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best I've read here so far

Your story kicked so much ass, definately my favoriteive read here since I found this sight last year.id love to see a part two! Keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Read again

Third time I have read this story. So hot!! I wanted so bad to be the one in the dark room! Secret sex like this is the best!

nick1966_38nick1966_38over 11 years ago
loved it

What a great story loved the secretiveness of it all especially when it was his daughters turn had me so hot

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
WOW!

Simply brilliant. One of the best ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Tale

Great plot with lots of slow buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!

Plotting, teasing and fulfillment .... everyone got something special ... Hot story .. Thanks

CACTUS462CACTUS462about 11 years ago
dammmm

dammmm this is HOT!!!

5 *

going to read number 2 now

jenibeejenibeeabout 11 years ago
Mmmmm

Very hot. Had to read this one over multiple "sessions". :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So fucking hot

You are amazing. The intensity of this story is incredible. I have cum so many times to this submission. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible!!

Had to read a page at a time!! Had a fantastic cum after every page!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking epic

i felt lick a dick.....what a bitchin story!

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Great orgasms!

Fuck this is such a hot story I couldn't keep my hand off my cock. Mind bending cum time after time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome story! A good tease without actually being an annoying cock-tease story! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I fired off at least 8 times reading your story. Would reallly love to read on chapter 3 and on on of this story. I absolutely love this story so much!!!pls continue if u have the ti.e to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It really needs

A third chapter please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

RUBBISH JUST PURE RUBBISH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stimulating Eroticism

One of the most erotic stories I've ever read. I normally need visual stimuli to cum, but this story alone did the job. Please continue with further chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yep this worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sucked too slow

way too slow

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

A fantastic story. I loved hoe you took your and paid attention to detail. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really enjoy the story, my second read of it actually, it is a bit slow but it changes up a bit here and there. I am pretty disappointed with the dad, cumming in both girls in like thirty freaking seconds its pretty fucking pathetic really! Hell a grown man that jacks off, probably several times a day, he should have pretty damned good control, not be a fucking firecracker, worse he's a douche for just getting his nut and not caring while taking the virgin daughter! Sad! I'd have worked her over nice and slow, worked through the pain till it was a dull throb and the fun stuff started overtaking it.

Well maybe loser boy will redeem himself in the next chapter! Been so long since ive read it I dont remember!

Everything else about the story is a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more...

...please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the great writing and imagination.

jdub5382jdub5382over 8 years ago
without words

Nikki 20_21

I declare that you are my favorite writer. I particularly enjoy you attention to seemingly ordinary details, which make the story seem like reality. I find you expertly adept at erotic description and I will be devouring all of you stories here.

Thank You

Jeff

Heathens_slaveHeathens_slaveover 8 years ago
love this series

This is a must read, and again!

yAmorous1964yAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Amazing

Love all your works...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh damn!

Absolutely loved it!

imurddyimurddyabout 7 years ago
disappointed

I loved the story right up until the end. I was expecting them to do it in the darkroom. I gave it a 4, the virginity issue could have been dealt with by a vibrator.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

Great story, a bit long, maybe cut up into chapters would solve it ?? Thanks.

pg240pg240over 6 years ago
Exquisite

I'm a bit of a realist, and it's a testament to your writing ability that I soon suspended my disbelief and thoroughly enjoyed every riveting word! You see, I'm a photographer with a long history of dark room work and know full well that the real "dark" work in the darkroom is fleeting while film is being developed. The rest of the time, the safe light gives you plenty of illumination to see what's going on. But I didn't care, because the imagery was so vivid and the narrative so exquisite. Bravo. Well done.

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Very good

Beyond my wildest fantasies. The story flowed well. I love the way the teenage girls explored their sexuality together.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES