The Dark Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

"You have to do the zipper first," Sylvia laughed as she watched Allison's drunken struggle with the clothing.

"Oh fuck, help? Please?" Allison said, turning to look at Sylvia. Sylvia giggled again and moved over to Allison, running the zipper down her friend's back, admiring the line of the curve it followed all the way down to the top of her butt crack.

"Thanks gorgeous," Allison said as she dropped the dress to the floor and reached around to undo her black lace bra. Sylvia stared as her friend turned around and started speaking to her, standing in just her matching black lace panties, her nipples erect and hard on the tips of her breasts.

"Sorry, what was that?" Sylvia asked, tearing her eyes away from her friend's tits to meet her gaze.

"Hey, were you checking me out?" Allison said, drunkenly, "Were you perving on my tits?"

"Um yes," laughed Sylvia, blushing at being busted. "What can I say, you have great tits?"

"You think?" Allison asked, taking them in her hands and rubbing and squeezing them. "I always wished they were bigger."

"God no, don't wish for that, then you'd put your back out," Sylvia laughed. Her pussy was wet already just from watching Allison innocently playing with her breasts and she bit her lip as she stepped forward and placed her hands on them.

"See, they're just the right size, not too small and not too big, nice handfuls," Sylvia said, gently manipulating them.

"Um Sylvia, you're feeling me up!" Allison laughed, staring down at her friend's hands on her tits, but making no move to stop her. .

"uh huh," Sylvia replied, bending her head to take one of her friend's nipples quickly in her mouth, sucking it and flicking it with her tongue. She slipped a free hand down between Allison's legs and rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"Oh!" Allison said as she felt the pressure. "That actually feels really good."

"I can make it feel better," Sylvia whispered huskily, releasing her friend's breast and pushing her lips gently against Allison's, her tongue delicately sliding across the pink lip-sticked lips of her friend.

"Yes, make it feel better," Allison sighed, moving her legs slightly so that Sylvia had greater access to rub her as she felt her friend's tongue dip between her lips to meet her own. It penetrated through Allison's insobriety that she was kissing another girl, but it felt so good that she didn't stop. She found herself pushed back onto her bed and watching as Sylvia pulled her black panties down her legs, exposing her pussy, freshly shaved after a couple of weeks of neglect.

Sylvia dropped to her knees and Allison gasped when she felt her friend begin to explore her sopping wet pussy with her mouth.

"Oh god Sylv, that's amazing," she said as Sylvia applied her newly developing skills to Allison's pussy. Her tongue dipped and swirled and dived in and around Allison who lay with her legs spread as she was pleasured, moaning and gasping each time a new pleasure was sent through her system from her pussy.

Sylvia wanted Allison to cum, but before she did, she announced that Sylvia had better stop, that she needed to pee. Sylvia sent her off to the bathroom, looking to continue when she returned, but Allison kindly declined the offer, announcing that as good as it was, she was simply too drunk to enjoy it enough. She collapsed on the bed, and despite Sylvia trying to crawl in next to her and have some more fun, was asleep in moments.

Sylvia sighed, left a note on Allison's dresser where she knew Allison would find it (rather than one of her parents that may have casually drifted into her room) and made her way back out to her car.

-------------

Dave smiled. He wasn't quite sure what had happened, but Allison had returned to class and despite having lost enough weight for it to be noticeable, seemed her happy go lucky self again. She was even flirting with him in class, asking if she could borrow his 'special' pen and then sucking on it seductively when no one was looking.

As if following her lead, the mood of the entire class changed and the next time that they were in the darkroom, Dave even found that one of the girls groped him again. It was a step back from where they had been, but a start. And in fact over the next week, things moved very quickly back to the point that he was regularly being sucked again.

-------------

Dave flicked the switch off in the darkroom. He found his heart beating rapidly as he moved slowly through the dark room. They used it every lesson now, half of the time they didn't even actually need to, but by an unspoken consensus, at some point through the lesson he would ask if anyone needed to and five hands would go up. If he didn't look like asking, one of the girls (notably not Jo) would always ask if she could and the others would follow her in there.

So it was that with his heart pounding and his cock growing with nervous anticipation, he was stopped as he made his way down the line of the bench. After extracting his cock from his pants, a mouth set to work on him. He did nothing to stop it as he found himself thrusting back at the girl's throat, wishing that he could see her lips as they moved up and down his shaft, her hand pumping beneath. He tried to picture Lucy with her mouth engulfing him and his cock twitched even harder for a few beats of his heart until the girl stopped pleasuring him.

He moved to the next girl and found her facing him, her back against the bench. His hands roamed all over her body, undoing buttons, squeezing her breasts, teasing, seeking. Before long he had her dress completely undone down the front, the shoulders pushed back and her breasts roughly exposed. He lowered his head and swirled his tongue around a tight little bud of a nipple as he sucked it into his mouth. The girl was reaching down to tug and pull at his cock.

Jo tried very hard to keep herself from making any noise. It felt so good to have her nipple sucked, and the fact that it was her father unknowingly doing so just made it even more exciting for her. He switched nipples, giving the second one a taste of the pleasure that he'd shown the first and then his hands were at her waist, lifting her suddenly into the air, depositing her on the bench. His hands pushed her knees apart, his fingers teased at her panty clad pussy.

And then the crotch of her panties was pulled aside and his tongue was running over her lips, through the shortly cropped pubic hair and then deftly working between her lips. Jo was in heaven. It felt amazing.

Dave drove his tongue into what he thought was Lucy's pussy, loving the taste of her sweet nectar as he flicked his tongue around and in and all throughout her pussy. His mind cast her image, smiling down at him, moaning as his tongue explored her from within. God he wanted his cock in there, but he knew that time was short and had to stop.

He stood and lifted the girl down from the bench, giving them all notice that the lights would soon be on.

As the girls all left the darkroom, Dave smiled at each of them, including his daughter Jo. As she passed him though, he did a double take. The top button of her school dress was undone!

His mind flashed back to what had happened in the dark room today. Only once had he undone any buttons, and that was with what he thought was Lucy, when he'd lifted her to the bench and sucked her tits ... and then licked her pussy. His cock hardened. Could it be? His gaze flicked repeatedly between Jo and Lucy. Was it possible that he had just been allowed to ravage his daughter?

-------------

That night at home, Jo thought about the fact that her father had eaten her pussy and how good it had felt. Part of her wanted to open up to him and let him know that it had happened, to have more, but she just wasn't sure that she could let it happen like that. She decided that she'd rather not have him know for sure, to simply enjoy being the only one to know, her enormous secret. Did she have the guts to let him fuck her? She wondered. She was a virgin and if anything that made it hard to come to terms with. She finally admitted to herself that she wasn't ready for that yet. But that didn't mean she didn't like teasing him and making him walk around the house with a stiff dick!

She went down to dinner in a pair of tight black athletic shorts clinging to the curve of her butt along with a tight little top that didn't cover her stomach, exposing her belly button and without a bra, leaving no doubt as to the state of her erect nipples. She didn't bother with panties and as she moved around the kitchen helping him to finish off the last of the cooking, knew that he was watching her. It made her wet, she realised and glancing at his cock, it certainly worked on him as well.

Dave struggled to keep his eyes off his daughter. Between the suspicion that he'd had his tongue in her pussy earlier in the day and the sight of her in such tight clothing, his cock had no chance. He was starting to wish that he was wearing something more confining than the loose shorts that he had on, because there was little he could do in his current state to hide the fact that he was massively hard. He knew that after dinner, he'd be down stairs, tugging furiously on his cock.

What he didn't realise was that the teasing that Jo was engaging in was working both ways. She had thought that it would be a bit of fun to make her dad hard and watch him try and hide his massive boner, but it turned out that it made her incredibly horny as well. Seeing his erection barely hidden in his pants brought back every memory of every moment in the dark room that had resulted in them touching ... his hard cock rubbing against her pussy, his tongue delving inside her.

With her dad having retreated downstairs, Jo ran up to her bedroom, where she quickly pulled off the saturated shorts. Her fingers played with her pussy until she knew that she had to have more. She looked around her room for something, anything that she could find that might look like a cock and finally settled on her deodorant stick. She sucked on it, imagining that it was her father's cock, her fingers teasing her clit or pulling on her nipples.

Then she rubbed the stick between her legs, moaning, feeling the hard plastic as she pushed it at her hole, rubbed it up and down so that it got slick and then, pushing again, felt it slip between her lips. She worked it slowly in and out of her pussy, too scared for it to go too far, too horny not to do it. She kept working her clit as well and when she came, came hard.

In the aftermath of her orgasm, she wondered if a cock was better ... and just how much better it might feel.

-------------

"I think I want to lose my virginity," Jo said to her friends over lunch a few days later.

"Go you!" Allison laughed, "What brought this on?"

"Huh, are you kidding, we sit here all the time and all you four talk about is sucking my Dad's cock and stuff and you wonder why I might want to lose it? I mean, I get horny too you know, standing there in the darkroom I can practically smell you all!"

"Good point," Sarah laughed, "I hadn't even thought about that."

"Duh," Jo laughed in response.

"Well don't worry, I'm still a virgin too, you know," Lucy said.

"And me, "Sylvia smiled at her.

"Not me," Sarah laughed. The others all laughed as well, they had all heard about some of Sarah's exploits before and it was obvious that she wasn't as it was that Allison wasn't.

"Yes, well I've never even had someone else make me cum, I've always had to do it myself," Jo said wistfully. She looked to Sylvia to see if she was going to get any further support, but Sylvia just sat quietly, glancing a little nervously at Sarah. "What are you looking at her for?" she asked Sylvia. Sylvia just looked even more nervous. If she hadn't already had such a dark skin tone, it would have been obvious as to the extent that she was blushing.

"You've fucked her haven't you Sarah!" Allison exclaimed, pointing at their red-headed friend. "So that's where you learnt to lick pussy so good," she continued looking back to Sylvia.

Both Sarah and Sylvia were blushing furiously now, whilst Lucy and Jo stared in disbelief.

"Hang on," Jo said, trying to sort things quickly in her mind. "If you know she does it so good ... you mean Sylvia's eaten you out?" she said to Allison.

"The other night when she dropped me home and I was really pissed," Allison admitted, grinning. "I have this vague memory that it was awesome, but I don't remember any details," she sighed, laughing at her omission.

"And you two have been together as well?" Jo accused Sylvia and Sarah. It all came out then. They were forced to confess to their friends what had happened. How they'd started off just taking some pictures to tease Jo's dad, but that it had turned into a lot more.

After they'd confessed, Lucy said quite quietly, "Is it really good?"

The looks the two girls swapped gave all the answer that was needed.

"Will you make me cum?" Jo asked.

"I'd love to," Sarah replied.

"Well if you're going to do it for her, I want to try too," Lucy insisted.

"And I want a go that I can remember!": Allison laughed.

"You didn't cum anyway Allie, you went off to the loo and then came back and fell asleep!" Sylvia told them all, making Allison blush and insist that that was all the more reason to have a turn.

-------------

After school that day, the five girls all gathered in Sarah's bedroom, working out how it was to happen. In the end, Sarah insisted that she'd told Jo that she'd do it for her and so wanted to start that way. Sylvia suggested that Lucy should also get to go early because she'd never tried it either. Sylvia quietly suggested that she was happy to do this favour for Lucy. Allison pouted, but didn't protest too loudly as long as she got a turn.

Sarah pushed Jo back on the bed and lay on top of her, kissing her. Jo was surprised at first when Jo moved over her, having expected for some reason to simply have her pussy eaten, but the intensity and pleasure of the kiss soon brought her round to this having been an excellent point to start. As they kissed, Sarah's hands moved over her school dress, releasing buttons and starting the process of removal. Jo went with it until at last, she lay naked on the bed with Sarah's hands and lips playing with her breasts, teasing and stimulating her.

Jo glanced about the room, conscious of Allison watching, and getting a glimpse that confirmed that Sylvia was already between Lucy's legs and that Lucy was moaning pleasurably at what was being done to her.

Then Sarah was between her own legs with her tongue moving smoothly but deliberately all over her pussy. She forgot everything else at that point as she surrendered to the pleasure, whimpering and moaning as she felt every nuance of her friend's tongue and fingers.

"My turn!" Allison announced when Lucy and Jo were both left on the bed in a post-orgasmic daze.

"Let me finish what I started the other day then," Sylvia said, smiling. Allison had already stripped down to her underwear, having got so hot and bothered watching the other two that she'd wanted to be able to access her pussy and pleasure herself as she watched. Both the bra and the panties were quickly discarded in favour of the prospect of Sylvia descending between her legs with her tongue.

"I still want to lose my virginity," Jo said as they all said goodbye later on.

The others laughed, but Lucy and Sylvia both agreed that it was certainly higher on their priorities than it had been before all the fun in the dark room.

-------------

Lucy bit her lip nervously. After the excitement of the other day, when Sylvia had introduced her to the pleasure of having her pussy eaten, she'd decided that she really did want a cock in her pussy. She wanted to know whether it would be as good as having a girl eat her out. Was she turning into a lesbian? Or was she bi? She realised she really wouldn't know the answer until she had had more experience. And there was only one cock that she had access to at the moment to help her get that experience. She thought about it for days. Did she really want to lose it to her teacher when he didn't even realise who it was or how precious the thing was that she was giving to him? Or did she want to wait until she'd found some guy she could trust.

She thought long and hard about all the guys that she knew and eventually came back to the fact that there wasn't a single one that she would be happy to gift with her cherry.

And so, as the lights went out, she removed her panties from under her dress and waited with her heart scattering along at a demonic pace, for the sense of the presence of her teacher.

She felt the movement of hair and stuck her hand out, but he had moved on. She listened to the movement and shuffling that accompanied activity in the dark room, catching suppressed little gasps and moans, straining her ears, knowing that someone was having fun with Dave in the room, possibly sucking his big cock in their mouth, or possibly even doing what she'd been planning her self.

She moved so that she stood out from the bench. She had the first desk, so she would be the last person that her teacher passed before the light switch. She made sure that he couldn't get there without contact. She even undid the top of her dress, slipping her hand in to tease her own nipple, anxious and excited.

A hand touched her. She jumped. She'd been lost in her own world, but recovered quickly as the hand started to explore her, reaching inside her school dress and bra to seize her breast and fondle it, much as she'd been doing to herself moments before. She reached down and found his cock, stiff, hard and exposed. She stroked it, trying to imagine what it was going to be like as it entered her. She didn't know. Bending down, she sucked it briefly, enjoying how stiff it was, how incredibly long and hard it felt in the dark as she backed away toward the bench now, leading him toward her.

She felt the bench behind her and her teacher's arms come around her as he stepped closer, his cock now crushed between them as he guided their faces together for a kiss. She loved it and used her hands to pull her skirt up, to expose her naked pussy.

Dave felt the shifting of the material as it dragged along his cock and then felt the bare flesh of the young girl against his shaft. Her hand grabbed him, pushed him down, her legs opening and then his cock was trapped between her thighs. Without even thinking about it, he found his hips rocking back and forward, her lips moving slightly across the top of his erection. She lifted one leg and her hand was guiding the head of his dick!

He felt her part over his penis, felt her slide a small way down the cock. He thrust and slid deeper inside her. She hesitated and he held her, just rocking slightly. He could feel resistance and was unsure as to what was next. He felt her move up and assumed that it was finishing, pulling his cock out of her pussy.

But to his surprise, she grabbed him again and his cock slid back inside her pussy. She rocked up and down on him a little and then rising on her toes, dropped back down, receiving a hard thrust that broke through her hymen, drawing a gasp from her as she felt it go. She didn't move, just stood there, one leg raised, supported now by his hand, his cock buried in her pussy, deep and somewhat painful.

Dave pulled his cock from her and let her leg go. She clung to him briefly and kissed his neck. "Thankyou," she whispered in his ear, before she was gone from his grasp. He announced his intent to light the room and the shuffling commenced.

When the lights were on, he looked curiously about the room, trying to determine who it might have been. Lucy's gaze lingered when their eyes met and she gave him a nervous smile as she shuffled out of the room behind her friends.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
1...345678