The Dark Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

"Take me Daddy," Jo said and he was again forced to swallow hard. He reached out to where she was offering her hands to him and she pulled as he stood from the couch, his erect cock bumping into her belly due to the small space between them. He stepped closer, his cock sliding further up against her belly and he stared into his daughter's eyes as he lowered his head to her, his lips parting.

Jo met her father's kiss and accepted his tongue into her mouth, probing with her own, their lips melding together, the shape of their mouths adjusting to each other's movements as happens when two people truly kiss for the first time. It was a hard, hungry kiss, their lips applied roughly to each other in desperation as if it could well be the last thing that they ever did. The tongues dueled more than danced, at least until the kiss settled somewhat and both of them accepted that it was ok and realized that the other person wanted it just as much.

Dave's hands explored. They slid over the smooth skin of Jo's back, down to her perky butt, squeezing and stroking. He felt Jo's body fold in against his, her breasts crushed against his chest and then her hands were moving too, sliding under his shirt, caressing the skin of his back.

"Take me to the bedroom," Jo said, pushing herself back far enough to look her father in the eye as her hands released his pants and pushed them to the floor. Dave tugged his shirt off and held a hand out to his daughter, offering to lead her. Jo smiled and placed her small hand in his, a shiver running down her back at the contact. She squeezed her thighs together briefly before he stepped off, leading her through the house to the room that had been solely his for far too long.

As they entered the room Dave turned their positions about and had Jo lay herself upon his bed, then he crawled up over the top of her, pausing to place a delicate kiss upon her belly, his cock rubbing up the inside of her calf. He continued and paused again, taking her left nipple into his mouth, his tongue caressing and teasing it before repeating the movement on the other nipple, his cock resting against her thigh, just above her knee. Jo squeezed her legs together, trapping the solid meat between them briefly, causing him to groan until he moved up to kiss her.

He pressed his body against hers, covering her now, conscious that as she relaxed her legs, his cock began to rub against her pussy. He again kissed her, not wanting to enter her yet, but it took all the restraint that he could muster as he felt how wet she was, the head of his cock probing firmly at her entrance before sliding up and across her clit, drawing a gasp from her. He looked at her and she smiled.

"I need to taste you," Dave said, slithering his way back down his daughter's body. He knelt on the floor and hooking his hands under her knees, pulled her toward him. Jo spread her legs invitingly and Dave paused for a few moments to admire the perfection of her pussy, the swollen labia and the pink inner lips peeking from between them, the sheen of moisture glistening in the light. He could smell her, the distinctive odour of pussy and the smell drew him in as he lowered his face until he was able to caress her with his tongue.

He probed deep into her entrance, sliding his tongue around before withdrawing it and licking more tenderly. He explored every fold and crease of her young pussy, taking time to lick her extravagantly and study the beautiful sight of her. He used his lips to pull at her labia, her clit, to further her pleasure until Jo was writhing almost uncontrollably on the bed. He glanced up to see her fingers playing with his nipples and felt his cock twitch. Nothing turned him on like seeing a woman truly enjoy her nipples. He climbed back up onto the bed and watching him, Jo repositioned herself with her head on the pillow.

"Are you sure?" he said quietly.

"Fuck me Dad," Was her definite response.

Dave moved over her body, using his hand to guide his cock until his head was nestled against her. He thrust firmly, his cock working into her pussy. Pulling back, he thrust again and slid easily inside until he pushed up against her hymen. His desire was so strong that he didn't give it a moment's thought, just pulled back and thrust firmly inside her again, tearing through the barrier. Jo cried out as she was torn asunder.

Dave thrust over and over again, his cock as deep as he could get it in her pussy. He stared down at her breasts as they moved against her chest each time he thrust his cock into her. As with when he'd fucked Allison in the dark room, he felt like a virgin himself he was so aroused.

Part of him was berating himself for not being more gentle, for not lasting longer, for caring only about the fact that he needed to cum and not worrying about how she felt about the whole ordeal. But he couldn't contain himself and with a last series of desperate, hard thrusts he exploded inside her pussy, feeling his seed cum in waves from his cock.

Jo cried out as she felt her father cum in her pussy. She hurt, but she wanted it. Her pussy was full of her Dad's cum!

Dave collapsed to her side, panting, spent and exhausted. Jo lay beside him, her mind a whirl of activity as she began to consider what had just happened.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
1...345678