The Dark Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," Lucy laughed with a goofy grin, satisfied that she'd managed to surprise Allison, who seemed to be the most adventurous of her friends when it came to what she was prepared to do in the dark room.

"How? Like, didn't it like tear you in two?" Allison asked.

"Well I made sure I was well prepared before I went in there," Lucy told her.

"Prepared?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, with lube. I went to the toilets, lubed up my ass and used a marker to start stretching it open."

"Oh my God Lucy!"

"What?" Lucy laughed.

"I guess I just never expected that from you," Allison replied.

"Well maybe I just don't advertise so much," Lucy said.

"You really stuck a marker in your ass?"

"Yeah. Haven't you ever played with your butt?"

"Actually no," Allison replied.

"Really? It feels so good, you should try it."

"I dunno," Allison replied.

"Come on, I dare you, come with me," Lucy said. She enjoyed having her friend on the back foot. She took Allison's hand and dragged her to the nearest bathroom, happy that Allison wasn't reluctant. Once ensconced in the cubicle Lucy had Allison bend over the toilet and put her hands on the top of the cistern. She pulled her friend's panties down and flipped up her skirt to expose her.

"Mmm, you have such a pretty pussy Ally," Lucy purred as she stroked her fingers over her friend's bare pussy lips and teased at the inner lips that poked slightly from between the outer. She knelt down behind Allison and slipped a finger between Allison's hairless lips and pushed it deep. Allison pushed back against her and sighed pleasurably.

Lucy spent some time with her finger buried in the welcoming warmth before she withdrew it and used her tongue. Allison gasped in response to the contact. Lucy grinned to herself and then licked her tongue up toward Allison's asshole. She teased but didn't actually lick it.

"Let's lube this little baby up," Lucy whispered as she poked gently as Allison's anus with a finger. She took the tube that she'd brought to school from her bag along with a sharpie and then squirted some onto Allison's anus. She rubbed it around with her finger before pushing gently against the opening. She felt Allison flinch and urged her to relax. She kissed her butt cheek and pushed again. Her finger slid in to the first knuckle. She wiggled it around and pushed again. She felt Allison breathe carefully and then relax. As the muscle of her ass relaxed, Lucy pushed again and her finger slid wholly inside. She wiggled it around again. When she felt Allison push back against her finger, she knew it was time for the marker. She pulled her finger out and picked it up. It was a fat marker, nowhere near as big as Dave's cock, but certainly bigger than her finger.

"Ready?" She asked when she had the curved end poised against Allison's anus.

"Yes," Allison gasped in reply.

Lucy pushed and watched her friend's ass swallow the marker. When she had it in a bit she pulled it back and then pushed it in again. Each time she worked it a bit deeper until it was buried. Then she started to rub Allison's clit with her other hand as she worked the marker back and forth. She loved the sight each time it disappeared into her friend's ass.

"Do you like that Ally?" she asked quietly.

"Fuck yes," Allison groaned in reply.

Lucy continued to rub her friend's clit and work the marker in and out of her ass. She thought she had her close to orgasm when the bell for the next lesson went.

"Fuuuuck," Allison complained when Lucy quickly pulled the marker from her ass.

"Sorry," Lucy said, "I have to be on time or Mr. Wrent is going to be so pissed. I was late twice last week."

"Its ok," Allison replied as she restored her uniform to rights.

"Tomorrow?" Lucy asked. She had training after school and knew that she wouldn't get a chance to catch up with Allison until then.

"I guess so," Allison sighed. They both headed off to class.

~~~~~~~

"So are we going to do it tonight?" Allison asked Jo as they finished off their homework.

"Do what?" Jo asked.

"Fuck Daddy together."

"Oh, that," Jo laughed.

"Of course that, it's all that I've been able to think about since we talked about it."

"That's the only thing you've thought about?" Jo laughed.

"Well that and what Lucy did to me," Allison said with a cheeky grin.

"What Lucy did to you?" Jo asked as her ears perked up.

"She um, fucked my ass with a big fat sharpie."

"Hang on, Lucy did that to you?" Jo asked with surprise.

"Yeah, it was kind of hot actually. I mean I know you had your butt fingered and all, but this was much bigger than the finger. The only thing that sucked was that I didn't get to cum." Allison replied.

"Oh that does suck. I'm surprised that it was Lucy though. I mean if you had told me Sarah had done it to you I wouldn't have been surprised, but Lucy?"

"Yeah, but that's not all. She told me she had your Dad's cock in her ass in the darkroom today."

"Holy crap!"

"I know, I can't believe she can even walk!" Allison said with a grin.

Jo returned her smile and pushed her friend back on the bed. "Want me to finish what she started?" she asked Allison.

"You know I do," Allison replied, sucking on the tongue that had been slipped into her mouth.

"You want to be my little anal slut hey?" Jo giggled, rubbing her thigh firmly against Allison's crotch.

"Yes."

"Because you want Daddy to put his big fat cock in your dirty little ass, don't you?"

Allison nodded.

"Strip for me Sis," Jo demanded as she moved to allow Allison to stand. Allison all but leapt from the bed and shed her uniform. Jo watched. She salivated at the sight of her friend's exposed body and crushed her thighs together as she thought about the fun she would have with her.

Allison returned to the bed and Jo told her that she wanted her on all fours, doggy style. She went to her dresser and picked up her smooth, wooden handled hairbrush and some lube. She ran her fingers over Allison's pussy. She teased her lips and dragged her fingers over them. She slipped one between them and when it was deep enough, pulled it out and drove a second in beside it.

Allison dropped her head to the bed as Jo caressed her pussy and then teased her clit briefly. Jo grinned to herself and drizzled saliva over Allison's butt and then teased her anus with a finger. She felt Allison push back against her finger and worked it inside. She pushed it deep. Allison groaned in response. Jo worked the finger in and out until she was able to get a second finger in beside it. Once she could slide them both smoothly in and out she pulled them out and lubed up the handle of her hairbrush.

"Are you ready for Daddy to put his cock in your ass Sis?" Jo whispered.

"Oh please. Please put it in my ass Daddy," Allison begged.

Jo pushed the hairbrush and watched the handle slip inside her friend's anus. The end of the handle was wide but tapered smoothly toward the brush. Once the 'head' of the handle slipped inside it was like the rest began to be sucked in. Jo pushed it deep.

"Fuck yes," Allison moaned. Jo worked the handle in and out. She loved the way Allison responded to the ass fucking. She moved a hand between her friend's legs and rubbed her clit. She moved her fingers in gentle circles on the excited little nub as she slid the hairbrush smoothly in and out of her ass.

"Faster," Allison gasped. Jo responded and increased the speed of her thrusts in and out of her friend's ass. She wrapped her fist around so that when she rammed the handle in her fist would slap up against Allison's perky ass cheeks.

"Yes Daddy, yes, fuck my ass," Allison demanded.

Jo worked Allison's clit hard as she fucked her friend's ass. It wasn't long until Allison screamed in ecstasy and exploded.

"I can't wait until Daddy gets home," Allison panted with a grin up at Jo.

"That makes two of us," Jo smiled at her.

~~~~~~~

Dave walked into the house and found the two girls cooking dinner for him. He couldn't help but stare as he took in the fact that they both wore tight little lycra sport shorts and body-hugging t-shirts. The way their nipples speared at the tight t-shirts made it eminently clear that bras weren't part of their outfits.

"Hey Daddy," Jo said and turned toward him. Dave opened his arms to her when she came at him for a hug. He pulled her close and she held him tight. He was a little surprised when she very deliberately rubbed her body against him in front of Allison. He tried to negate his body's automatic response. He wasn't entirely successful.

"Yeah, welcome home ... Daddy," Allison said as if to echo Jo's statement as a joke. The look on her face said something else though and he found himself in a hug with her as Jo stepped back and laughed.

"Go get changed Daddy, we'll finish getting your dinner ready," Jo suggested as she turned back to the stove.

Dave left the room and went to change as suggested. His cock rose as his mind replayed images of their butts in their tight little shorts and how they had felt in his arms. Something was up. He knew that, but he didn't know what. He was both nervous and excited as he pondered what the two girls might have planned.

When he returned down stairs, Allison handed him a beer. Her hand lingered on his arm, a light touch full of meaning. Dave wanted to say not there, not then, but didn't want to state it so blatantly in front of Jo. Regardless of what Jo knew, he simply couldn't bring himself to say anything in front of her.

Dinner passed pleasantly, though both girls filled the conversation with innuendo and suggestion.

"Do you want to watch a movie with us after dinner?" Jo asked as the two girls cleared away the dishes.

"That sounds like a nice idea," Dave replied. He stood up from the table to help the girls. He filled the sink in order to wash up. The girls grabbed tea towels and loitered as they waited. As he stood at the sink and washed, each of the girls would take a dish to dry, but as they moved around the kitchen he'd feel them rub against him, or even more blatantly grab his butt. At one point Allison even reached around in front of him to stroke his semi-rigid cock. He flinched and quickly glanced to Jo, but she wasn't looking. That seemed to be the pattern. Whenever he'd look, it was clear that if Jo grabbed him Allison wasn't looking or vice versa. When they were finally done, Jo said that she needed to get the movie from her room and said that she'd meet Allison and her father in the living room.

Dave wiped his hands dry on a tea towel. As he turned to head toward the living room he found Allison plastered against him. She pressed her lips against his and her tongue sought entry to his mouth.

Dave kissed her in return. His tongue met hers and explored her mouth. She pressed herself hard against his body and his cock was crushed between them. Dave moaned as she ground against it, and then protested with disappointment when she quickly stepped away. He took in her grin and shook his head. Clearly he was being toyed with. He resigned himself to his fate, sure that at worst he'd likely be teased all night but hopefully be given relief before he was sent off to sleep.

Jo called out from the living room. Allison took his hand to lead him in. Jo turned and he saw her grin at him as she patted the seat on the couch beside her. He returned her smile and sat next to her. Allison sat on the other side of him. Jo pulled a blanket from beside her and offered it across him to Allison who pulled it across so that they were all covered.

Jo pushed the remote button and the movie started to play. Dave felt a hand on each thigh and his cock responded as the opening scenes began. He resisted the urge to say something when he realised that they were to watch Lost and Delirious. Even before anything happened on screen the thought of young schoolgirl lesbians had him hard. His focus on the movie didn't last long anyway as the girls took it in turns to tease him. A hand would linger on his crotch and grope and stroke.

He felt Jo nestle against him and draped an arm around her. Her hand took his and placed it on her breast. Dave glanced across to see if Allison had noticed, but her eyes were focussed on the screen. He felt Jo's hand squeeze his own, an encouragement to fondle her. He caressed his daughter's breast. Allison's hand stroked his cock. Hard didn't begin to describe his state.

After a couple of minutes Allison's hand released him and he moved his free arm around her and rested his hand on her breast as well. His mind spun as he thought about the fact that he held Jo's breast with one hand and Allison's with the other. Jo's hand slid over his thigh to take up on where Allison had left his cock.

Dave waited for the girls to change their attention, to take things further, but they didn't seem to be in any hurry. Eventually Allison attacked the zipper of his shorts and freed his cock. He felt the warmth of her hand close around his shaft and stroke him. He instinctively groaned as his cock throbbed in response to the attention.

"You ok Daddy?" Jo asked him.

"Oh yes," he replied. He didn't trust himself to say more. He felt Allison give him an extra firm squeeze.

By the time the closing credits rolled down the screen precum was oozing from his cock. Both girls at different times had used it to lubricate their hand as they stroked him.

"Did you enjoy the movie Daddy?" Jo asked as he packed his cock back into his shorts.

"I did, did you girls?"

"I sure did," Allison replied. He saw her finger go to her mouth and watched as she sucked it. His cock twitched as he watched.

"I did too," Jo replied. "Its a pity its over really, I wanted more."

Allison stood up from the couch and stretched. Her t-shirt rode up and exposed her belly and the movement thrust her breasts against it. Dave stared.

"God you look sexy Ally," Jo said, suddenly standing. She moved to stand in front of her father. He watched her eyes roam over her friend's body. "Did you like seeing those girls kissing as much as I did Ally?"

"Oh yes," Allison replied. "I think your Dad enjoyed it too."

"Did you Daddy?" Jo teased. "Did it make you hard when those girls kissed each other?"

"Jo..." Dave started to respond. He stopped because the two girls began to kiss. It wasn't a tentative kiss. It was far from exploratory and clearly not the first time they had done it. He saw their hands roam and touch and squeeze. He was tempted to pull his cock out and take matters into his own hands, but was too enraptured to go through with it. Not for the first time that day he wondered what Allison might know about his relationship with Jo.

"Know what I think he liked even more than seeing them kiss Ally?"

"What?" Allison asked.

"Seeing their tits. I still remember how he looked at you all during the pool party. I think Dad really likes looking at tits."

"You think?" Allison giggled as she glanced down at Dave.

Jo grabbed Allison's t-shirt and dragged it up over her friend's head to reveal her firm tits.

"Aren't they sexy Daddy?" Jo asked, taking Allison's breasts in her hands. She squeezed them and then tweaked her pale nipples. Before Dave could even consider a response he saw his daughter bend her head to take one in her mouth.

"Fuck that feels good," Allison said.

Dave met her gaze over the top of Jo's head. "Want to suck one ... Daddy?"

Jo stopped sucking.

"Come on Daddy, suck Allison's nipple with me

"I really need it sucked Daddy," Allison said. She pulled and twisted it

Dave stood. His cock strained at his pants. Jo stepped aside enough for Allison to offer him her breast. Dave slipped his hand around Allison and rested his palm on the small of her back. He eyed the nipple, stiff with excitement and then captured it in his mouth. He sucked it deep and flicked his tongue back and forth across it. Allison moaned and then Jo was beside him.

"Oh fuck I love this," Allison purred as father and daughter each sucked one of her nipples. Dave worked a hand between her legs and rubbed her tight lycra shorts against her crotch. He could feel the heat of her loins as her legs parted to accommodate the attention.

"I need to lie down or something," Allison moaned.

Dave and Jo each stepped away. Allison stood topless before them, her pale nipples swollen with excitement, her face flushed. She pushed her lycra shorts down to her knees, then bent and stepped out of them.

Dave watched as she sat down on the floor. She lay back on her elbows and spread her legs.

"Fuck me Daddy?"

"Go on Daddy. Fuck her," Jo said. "I want to watch you fuck her."

"Really?" Dave asked, his surprise genuine.

"Yes Daddy, I want to watch you slide your cock into her pussy. I want to see you fuck her like she's my sister."

"Come on Daddy, fuck me hard," Allison begged.

Jo stepped in close to her father and kissed him. He felt her tongue dip into his mouth.

"That's so fucking hot," Allison moaned from the floor.

"That's nothing," he heard Jo say when she stepped back and dropped to her knees.

Dave's shorts were quickly stripped from him and his rock hard erection sprang free. Jo seized it and sucked the head into her mouth. Dave stared. He didn't think he'd ever tire of the sight of his daughter's lips on his cock. Apparently it turned Allison on as well as she had moved from her preparatory position on the floor to kneel next to Jo.

"I can't believe how hot it is to see you do that to your Dad," she purred.

"Share with me Ally," Jo said and held her father's cock for her friend to suck.

Dave watched Allison lick her lips and then take him in her mouth. He felt her tongue swirl around the head before her lips glided down his shaft. She sucked up and down as much of his cock as she could.

Jo's hand closed over his balls. She cupped them and squeezed. Dave groaned again. Allison sucked her way back up his cock and offered it back to Jo who took over.

"If you don't stop I'm going to cum," Dave moaned after minutes more of their doubled attention.

"Not before you fuck me," Allison answered. The girls abandoned his cock and Allison lay herself back down on the floor.

Dave needed no further encouragement. He knelt between her legs and guided the head of his cock to her soaked opening. Her lips were already swollen with arousal and it took little effort to drive his cock between them.

They voiced their pleasure together. Dave slid back and forth in Allison's tight pussy. He held himself over her and thrust with his hips. He groaned again when he saw Jo kneel beside them. She tugged her own t-shirt off and kissed first Dave and then Allison.

Dave knew he was only going to last moments longer and quickened his pace.

"Wait, not yet," Jo said. "I want to suck it."

Dave sat back on his heels. His cock glistened under the flickering light of the TV and both he and Allison watched, enraptured as Jo bent her head and took him in her mouth, slick with Allison's pleasure. Jo sucked him clean of her friend's juices and then told him to fill her.

Dave drove his cock back into Allison's pussy and thrust hard and fast. Moments later he exploded. Allison panted beneath him, hips thrusting to try and extend the pleasure.

Jo kissed both of them in turn.

"I need to move," Dave advised Allison as he continued to hold himself over her.

Allison moaned in disappointment but did nothing to stop him. Dave rolled to the side then watched in amazement as Jo moved between Allison's legs.

"Allison thinks it would be really hot if I kissed her after you came in her mouth, but I think she's going to explode big time when I lick her now that you've filled her with cum."

Dave stared, amazed. Jo lowered her face to her friend's pussy and did exactly as she'd suggested. She used her fingers to part Allison's lips and then dragged her tongue between her lips and up over her clit. He watched Allison prop herself up to take in the sight of Jo between her legs and then lay back down again, eyes almost glazed over with pleasure.