The Dark Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

He began to spank Sarah and was stunned at how hard she demanded it. His hand truly stung after only 6 spanks and he moved so that he could swap hands. As he had with Sylvia, when he was done he reached between her legs and felt the dampness of her panties.

Then it was Jo's turn. He was already rock hard, but there was something about the fact that he knew it was her even though he couldn't see her. That and all the other girls would clearly know what was going on.

"I've been really bad Daddy," Jo said loud enough for everyone to hear. He positioned himself behind her. His fingers explored and found her butt plug. They didn't find underwear. His heart thumped in his chest and his cock strained to break free of his pants.

*Smack*

His hand hit his daughter's ass. Gasps echoed through the dark room.

"I've been MUCH naughtier than that Daddy."

*Smack!*

"I've been making out with girls Daddy."

*Smack!*

"I've had sex with girls Daddy.*

*Smack! Smack!*

Even though Dave knew all about his daughter's antics, hearing her confess in the pitch-black room and knowing that her friends were listening heightened his excitement.

"Fuck I wish I could see this," Sarah muttered from beside them.

Shocked gasps muttered around the room as the light switch was thrown and they all tried to come to terms with the sudden brightness.

"Sorry," Allison said, "But I'm with Sarah, I so want to see this."

Four sets of eyes turned to where Jo was stretched out over the bench, her cotton panties stretched across her thighs, ass exposed. The light reflected off the end of the blue jewelled butt plug nestled between her cheeks, the right of which glowed pink.

"Spank her," Sarah purred.

*Smack*

"Harder!" Allison demanded. Dave looked at the faces of the other girls as he hit Jo's ass harder again. Jo cried out and the other girls in the room echoed her cry, though theirs were more cries of lust and arousal.

"Take her over your knee," Sarah suggested and nodded to the solitary chair at the end of the long narrow room,

"Oh yes Daddy, please," Jo begged, the idea lighting a fire within her.

Dave moved to the chair and took on the role the girls demanded.

"Over my knee young lady," he instructed.

Jo walked the couple of small steps toward him and draped herself over her father's knee. He'd never punished her like this in his life and that only made it more appealing. He could feel his cock pressed against her as he flipped her skirt up to expose her again, her ass pointed back toward her friends.

*Smack*

Jo's four friends moved closer and crowded around. Dave glanced from his daughter's glowing butt to the four girls. Allison stood and fingered herself shamelessly as she watched. Sarah and Sylvia stood side by side, Sarah's hand clearly busy behind the Asian girl, but out of Dave's sight. Lucy stood watching, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she watched.

*Smack*

*Smack*

"Does it make you wet Jo?" Ally asked. "Does your Daddy spanking your ass like the naughty little bitch you are make your pussy quiver?"

"Fuck yes," Jo replied even as her father's hand impacted her fair skin again.

"I want to suck you Sir," Lucy said.

"We all want to suck you Sir," Allison said.

"And feel your big hard cock in our cunts," Sarah added.

"Especially that," Sylvia agreed.

"Its ok Daddy, I said they could," Jo said from over his knee.

"We want to give you a helicopter," Lucy told him.

"A what?"

"A helicopter. We all kneel down around you and you turn around like a helicopter. When that delicious cock points at us we get to suck it."

Dave stared as four schoolgirls all knelt around him as best they could in the confined space. Allison attacked his pants. Jo moved away, back toward the door and the light switch. Allison grabbed his cock and leaned in. Her mouth swallowed as much of his cock as she could and sucked up and down for several seconds before Sarah started to turn him. Allison moaned with disappointment as she was forced to release him.

For the next five minutes, as Dave periodically turned, each girl took him in their mouth and sucked him. He was conscious of Jo who watched the entire time. Whenever he faced Lucy and Allison he would stare over their heads to where she stood. There was no doubt in his mind that what she saw turned her on. She teased him and played with herself. Sometimes she'd face him and flash her pussy or finger it. Other times she'd have her blouse pulled up over her tits as she teased her tight nipples. She even turned and played with her butt plug at one point. He wanted to stride over and fuck her. He wanted to claim her in front of her friends. He settled for fucking her friend's mouths as she watched. He knew he'd have his chance to bury himself in her tight pussy at home.

"I think it's high time for the fucking to begin," Allison announced as Dave turned from her to sink his cock into Sarah's mouth. Sarah bobbed up and down his cock a couple of times before she released him and agreed. Dave watched as four school girls lined up along the bench, bent over and flipped up their skirts to reveal their butts, some covered with panties, some bare. As if choreographed, the girls all reached behind themselves and parted their cheeks to reveal their glittering butt plugs; green, red, pink and yellow. Dave groaned.

"Come on Sir, we all need your cock in our pussies," Lucy said. She was the closest to him. He stepped in behind her and sank his cock into her. He felt her push back and grabbed her hips. He was conscious of the other girls watching him and fucked Lucy with long, smooth strokes of his cock.

"My turn Sir," Sarah demanded after some interval that Dave had no track of. He slipped from Lucy's pussy and moved to Sarah.

"Wait Sir," Lucy said before he was able to continue his journey. He turned back to find out what issue there might be. Lucy bent her head and quickly sucked him. "Now its nice and clean for her."

Dave turned back to Sarah and guided his cock between her swollen pussy lips. He stared at the red head's freckled back, admiring the arch, the slim curve of her hips. On impulse he took her red ponytail in one hand and placed the other on her hip and fucked her. The slap of their bodies crashing together echoed through the room.

"That looks fucking hot," Allison announced from her position at the end of the line.

"God yes," Lucy agreed. Dave looked back to the last girl that he'd fucked and saw that she'd hopped up onto the bench. She had her legs spread and her fingers were busy between them.

"Hey, we know you can't cum for all of us, but that doesn't mean we don't get off," she said with a grin. He continued to pump is cock in and out of Sarah's pussy. He found the sight of her lips intoxicating as they clung to him every time he pulled out. She pushed back against every thrust.

"Don't finish him," Sylvia almost pleaded as he continued to impale her.

"I wouldn't do that to you sweetie," Sarah moaned, pushing Dave away. "Time to fuck my girlfriend Sir."

Sylvia gave him a strangely shy look at the statement, but still turned and bent herself over the desk. No one made any move to stop him and so he plunged into the young Asian girl's pussy. He glanced down at the green butt plug and wanted to play with it, but he was already struggling with his arousal. He was close to the end and knew that he wouldn't be forgiven if he failed to fuck Allison.

Allison clambered up onto the bench next to where Sylvia was bent over. She spread her legs and started to play with herself.

"I need to make sure its nice and wet for you Sir," she said to Dave and licked her lips. Dave switched his gaze back and forth between Allison as she fingered herself and the sight of his cock as it plunged into Sylvia's pussy. When he felt his orgasm become imminent, he pulled entirely out of Sylvia. He gasped and grabbed the base of his cock to forestall his explosion.

"So close?" Allison asked. She reached leaned back further on the bench and pulled her right leg up toward her chest then spread so that the butt plug was clearly visible. Then she grabbed hold of it and pulled slowly. The plug stretched her ring until it popped out and left her agape. Dave stared and Allison grinned at him before she jammed the plug back in.

"Come on Sir, you need to fuck me," Allison insisted. Dave stepped between her legs and drove his cock inside. "Fuck that's so good. Don't worry if you cum, I'll be fine."

Dave just grunted a response. The girls watched him fuck Allison but just when he was ready to explode, Jo flicked the light switch off. Dave was left with an after-image impression of Allison laid out on the bench before him as he speared inside. He thrust into her again, but felt hands on his hips. They pulled him back. He went with them, not quite sure what was happening. Then he was turned toward the door and a mouth swallowed his cock.

He knew it was Jo. He lost control almost immediately. He exploded down her throat as the girls lamented the fact that they couldn't see his explosion. When his final pulse ended, Jo stood from the floor and moved in front of him. He had no idea what she did, but when the lights came back on, he saw cum drip down Allison's pussy.

"No fair, I wanted to see that!" Lucy protested as the girls crowded around and saw the cum on Allison.

"I wanted to wear it," Sarah complained.

"Well you can always eat it if you like," Allison suggested. Sarah grinned in response and moved quickly between Allison's legs. She slurped at the cum and then buried her tongue in her friend's pussy as the others looked on.

"That looks like fun, doesn't it Sylvia?" Jo asked.

"What the licking, or the being licked?" Sylvia laughed in response.

"Both!" Lucy said.

"Which would you prefer?" Jo asked Sylvia.

"Right now, being licked," Sylvia purred.

"Then let me lick you."

Sylvia climbed up next to the blonde haired Allison and Jo knelt between her legs.

"Feeling left out?" Dave asked Lucy.

Lucy smiled at him. "Not if you're offering what I think you are."

"Get up there with them," Dave told her. Lucy wasted no time and mounted the bench. She spread her legs and Dave joined those on their knees. He drove his tongue into Lucy's pussy. He worked his tongue with every trick he knew and took pleasure in the mewls and gasps that escaped her mouth as he ate her. Similar sounds echoed down the narrow confines of the lab as Sylvia and Allison enjoyed their pleasure in turn.

Sylvia was the first to cum. She all but thrashed on the bench top as her thighs clamped around Jo's head. Her hands tangled in Jo's hair. Allison came a minute later.

Dave continued to work Lucy. He played her pussy with care and attention, like an instrument until she all but sung with the explosion of her orgasm.

"Everyone change," Sarah demanded after she'd given her three friends a little time to recover. "I want your tongue in me Sir."

No one protested and Dave knelt between Sarah's pale thighs. He was barely aware of the others as they changed places. Jo sat herself beside Sarah and Sylvia moved between her legs. Lucy and Allison looked to each other, both of them having just been on the receiving end.

"Rock Paper scissors?" Allison suggested.

"Just get up there, I'm fine for now," Lucy told her. Allison grinned and spread her legs for her friend. Lucy happily knelt to administer the pleasure. After several minutes Lucy stopped. Allison sighed with disappointment and looked to see why. Lucy just winked at her and moved quickly to the light switch. She plunged them into darkness again.

Dave blinked in surprised as he was robbed of his vision, but recovered quickly to continue. He had a good enough memory to provide mental images of the beauty of Sarah's pussy, especially the colour of the minimal hair that adorned it. When Sarah's hands pulled at his hair and he felt her body convulse before him, he knew he'd succeeded.

Not long after that the other two girls made it very clear that they too had cum.

"Ok girls, everyone up on the bench, legs spread," Jo called out. "Dad, you're going to fuck them all one last time."

The room echoed with the sounds of movement as the four girls all took up position on the bench again.

Dave moved to the far end of the room and positioned himself between the first of the girl's legs. His cock needed no encouragement to reach full stiffness. That had been readily achieved whilst he knelt between their legs. He felt the girl's hands grab his cock and guide it home. He thrust and plunged into the slick pussy. As he pulled back and thrust in again he felt hands on him from behind.

"Fuck her Daddy," he heard Jo whisper from behind. She grabbed his butt cheeks and felt them. She pushed and pulled with his thrusts as he rammed home again and again.

"Next," Jo said, loud enough for there to be no doubt as to where in the room she was. Dave felt her hands assist his movement toward the next girl. Before he found his way he was stopped long enough to feel a mouth slide down his cock and suck him clean. Then he was steered to the next pussy. So it continued down the line until he'd had his cock in all four pussies and each time Jo had sucked him clean.

"Lay down on the floor Dad," she instructed.

Dave was shocked. The last thing he'd expected was for Jo to take control and instruct him on what he was to do. From the noises the other girls made, they too were surprised. He wasn't about to object though and lay himself down on the floor.

"I don't know if you've ever had a threesome Dad, but if ever there was a time, I'd say this is a good one," his daughter told him.

He lay upon the floor and Jo told Sylvia to mount him. "And Sarah, you have to sit on his face. I know that you and Sylvia will find plenty to do while you're both pleasured."

"What about us?" Allison asked.

"Well, you, Lucy and I get to feel whatever we can get our hands on," Jo giggled.

After some careful placement in the dark, Dave found himself with a pussy ground against his face and his cock enveloped. He could hear the sounds of the girls as they kissed and played with one another. He thrust desperately upward. He needed to cum, to release his seed.

"Swap!" Jo called.

"What me and Sylv or everyone?" Sarah asked through a moan.

"Everyone," Jo said. "Find somewhere that makes you happy with my Dad."

Dave sighed as his cock slipped from Sylvia's pussy.

"Shotgun the cock," Lucy said loudly.

"Damnit," Allison laughed.

Once again Dave found himself subjected to exquisite pleasure as he found himself ridden top and bottom. He was just reaching the point of orgasm when Jo again called for a change.

"No shotguns and no discussion," she added to her instruction.

Everyone moved. Dave felt a heavenly pussy slide down his shaft and slipped his tongue into the pussy that was thrust against his face. He plunged his tongue deep. He was again on the brink of orgasm when the light suddenly flashed on.

"Holy fuck!" Lucy cried out from near the doorway.

Sounds of surprise and shock echoed around the small lab as everyone's eyes adjusted to the light and the girls realised that Jo had mounted her father's cock. Allison was astride his face.

"Jo!" Sylvia gasped.

Dave's eyes adjusted to the light, but he couldn't see past Allison's butt as she ground her pussy in his face. He felt the girl riding on his cock increase her movements as she rubbed back and forth frantically.

"You're fucking your Dad!" Sarah announced. It may have been redundant for the girls that watched but it served to alert Dave to exactly what had happened. He knew he should make her stop. It was the only solution. Unfortunately his body picked that moment to release the tension that the girls had stoked. He exploded into Jo.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jo cried out as he erupted. He grabbed Allison by the hips and left no doubt that he wanted her to move. She appeared reluctant as she ground against his tongue a final time, but she did move.

"Jo!" he said as his eyes found hers. He came up with nothing else to say.

"That was so fucking hot!" Lucy declared.

"Amazing," Allison agreed.

"You mean outrageous," Sarah suggested. Dave looked to her to see if he could detect a true meaning. She was grinning.

Sylvia was the only one that stood quietly and said nothing.

"Jo, I need you to move," Dave said. "This lesson is over."

Uniforms were quickly restored and everyone moved out of the dark room and back into the classroom proper.

"Okay girls, clearly a line was crossed today," he said quietly. "We all know that the fun we've had this year can't be spoken of and in particular, nothing can ever be said about what Jo just did. Do I have your agreement? Can we trust each other not to say anything?"

There were nods of heads and quiet affirmation around the class.

"I think we should swear an oath," Sarah said with a grin.

"Sounds like fun," Allison replied. They came together in the middle of the class room and Sarah lead them as they all held hands and agreed to keep the dark room as their secret.

Dave looked at each of the girls in turn and hoped that it was true. He knew that when it came to secrets, the best number was one, but he had no choice. They'd made the bed and now they had to lay in it.

Just as the bell rang to announce the end of their final lesson, Dave remembered to tell them that he had assigned them all A's for the class. The girls exclaimed their happiness and hugged him on their way out the door.

"Are you okay Sylvia?" he asked as she was the last to leave the room.

"Certainly shocked, but yeah, I'm okay," she replied. "Are you okay?"

"I am excellent thanks Sylvia, it has been one hell of a year."

"Epic even," Sylvia agreed.

~~~~~~~

END

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers