All Comments on 'The Dark Stone Pt. 02'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Fat_RickFat_Rickover 5 years ago

i love your story. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Please carry on writing this series. At least 10 chapters ...... the concept is amazing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Very good story so far. The whole famliy should get in on it start slipping the rock under parents and sisters bed.

bluerowdybluerowdyover 5 years ago
good story

love it, please continue with many more chapters!!!!

OralLover62OralLover62over 5 years ago
Next in line is Bex?

Did she run out of the house with the stone in her backpack to have fun at Sarah's house?

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Can't wait for Bex to "RIDE THE ROD"

Mom loves the black rock. If Dad only knew.

I hope Bex loves to fuck her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Stars, but...

I almost deducted one star due to your repeated references to his "Thing". It's a penis, a dick, a rod or any number of other names. The thing sounds juvenile to me. After all, this is not a fairy tale. It's about taboo sex. Kind of dirty stuff.

Other than this gripe, I'm enjoying this story very much. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

that's kind of the point, she calls it his 'thing' because she's a conservative mom and she's still too inhibited to say dirty words like 'cock'. i'm glad she still acts like a normal mom, it adds to the taboo factor.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Really

Like the way he is Controlling Mom. Next is Bex he needs to have two sources of relief. Besides she can bring friends over. to have her brother give them what they do not know they want and need. He should be able to get a Harem going. his Mom could bring others over who want a Lover or a Baby. maybe the Mothers of his sisters Girl Friends.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I don't get it. Joyce fucks Paul, and I bet he comes inside her... unless she makes him wear a condom. Why won't she let her baby boy come inside her. He needs to fuck her with the rock... that should get her through it. That would make clean-up easier... fewer towels to wash too.

Thanks for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES