All Comments on 'The Dark Stone Pt. 03'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot!

Great buildup with the sister. I can picture that hot little bouncer. And smart, having her on the pill.

And Mom's body sounds hot, too. Nice tits, and wonderful 'mom' hips.

P.S. - Where do I get one of those rocks? (mischievous grin)

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 5 years ago
Mrs Singh & Arjun

I hope the story includes those two (or maybe a new story line). I like the visual of Arjun taking his mother from behind while their husband/father is close by.

Maybe the dark stone can get them started. Mrs Singh can tell Joyce how erotic doggy is!

jgrayshortjgrayshortover 5 years ago
nice

great work so far cant wait to see where you go with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best mom/son stories I've read in quite a while. I love how his mom always tries to set boundaries, saying they can't go any further, only to immediately give in and do exactly the thing she said she wouldn't do. That she knows it's wrong but she can't help herself is really hot.

I also really liked the parts mentioning her wedding ring, and Sam talking about doing stuff around his father. I hope you keep those things up. It'd be awesome if she gets to the point of letting her son fuck her from behind, with his dad close by, while she dirty talks about it with her son.

The stuff about Mrs. Singh sounds promising (although the name did make me laugh, since it's the same name as an NPR newscaster). I do think there's still a lot more you can do with Sam's mom and sister before shifting focus to other characters though, so maybe it would be better as a sidestory or sequel or something?

Regardless, this is a great story and I'm looking forward to coming chapters.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love where this is going! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice direction

Just get the dad involved too and it'll all be copacetic.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
He really needs to take the rock to school for a few days.

Pick out his prey and move of from his mom and sister. Time to expand his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I hope you can have them venture in anal.

It would solve those pesky condom problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love the story.

wish my sister and niece would fuck me like that. i think the dad should fuck sam in the ass while sam fucks his mom and sister , stacking them on top of each other so they can kiss each other. im soo hard right now i need a release....

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
Loving it

Great story. Can't waitnto read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

We all know mom's friend is coming again soon.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Awesome fuck with his sister Bex.

Hope Bes wants some more.

Can't wait this the next chapter.

Last01Last01over 5 years ago

Loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait

Any chance you could post it somewhere else and post a link here or something? Lit is taking forever to put it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Patreon

I'd be willing to pitch in, assuming you can put out work with the same quality level and frequency. Just don't expect get much from it right away, not until you've had more time to build up readers.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsabout 5 years agoAuthor
New Chapters on the Way

New chapters are on the way to literotica. There's also a new story that should drop here any day now.

If you'd like early access to my stories, or want to vote on plot-lines, you can check out my page here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

You go rock!

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Why is Sam's cock still a 'Penn's or 'thing's??!! While it IS a monster, you could still use a more descriptive germ, no??

So, Beka is appreciative of Sam's cock, anyway, mom acts like she is ssssoooo

'proper'....NOT!!

Way to go, with this story, Mrs Singh is next, I think (MAYBE?!)

**5** Stars...again!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES