All Comments on 'The Dark Stone Pt. 05'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

these stories are great:) ive been following from the beginning. the way you have broken down the family due to the stones influence is HOT. The only request is take it further? the stone, though there, has been less and less of a presence and I wonder what would happen if you explored that more? like what if he let the mom spend more time with it, would she seek him out instead of the reverse?

happymuffinhappymuffinover 5 years ago
This was by far the best part.

I really cant wait for part 6 to come out

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
It's getting better

It was already good but this chapter was the best so far, I just love what he is doing with his mom. I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad

I normally post under Swifthawk, but for some reason the verification thingy isn’t working.

Anyways, like the story, but it would be great if more was found out about the rock. What is it? Where did it come from? How are the characters going to deal with it? It’s been five chapters so far and I’ve been hoping there would be more explanation by now.

Thanks for sharing, a good read thus far.

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
Thanks for posting it over here for us poor folks!

Loved reading it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for part 6!

I'm hoping for a condom free "accident" during a dangerous time of the month. Great story!

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsabout 5 years agoAuthor
New Chapters on the Way

New chapters are on the way to literotica. There's also a new story that should drop here any day now.

If you'd like early access to my stories, or want to vote on plot-lines, you can check out my page here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 5 years ago
Enjoying and thenk you for the story sofar, but would

suggest that you tailor each chapter's title to the chapter instead of using the same one each time. It not only gives you more opportunities to advertise your product, but allows us who want to re-visit a favorite scene a way to find it.

I look forward to reading the rest of your story.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good job. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its getting boring

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

oh god! it never ends!! theres a part 6,,,sam is really not a nice person and his mothrr Joyce is weak minded,,they make a good pair as written. i feel this story was way over long..

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

Thru chapter 5 and all I feel from Sam is an image of a little kid. He has a rock that influences people and hasn't used it. Instead it's pretty and keeps it under his mattress.

And the mother, weak yet perverted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES