The Dark Stone Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Bex, I love this." Sam fell into an easy pace. His sister's butt pushed back at him. He bounced off of it with a satisfying thump every time he hit bottom. "Thanks."

"You're wel ... uh ... uh ... uh ..." Her voice trailed away into a series of grunts. Her smile departed, and was replaced by a vacant expression. She turned her head and buried her face in the blankets to stifle her moans.

Sam pumped her like that for a long-time. He watched her shoulder blades flex and the little muscles in her back spasm as she came again and again. Eventually, Sam was ready. "Uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ... inside?"

"Yeah," Bex squeaked out. The warmth spread through her tummy as Sam washed her insides with his cum. "Oooooohhhhhh." She came one last time.

Sam stayed on top of her for a while. "That was amazing."

"Good." Bex wiggled her butt into him. "But you need to move or we'll fall asleep like this."

"One more time?"

Bex shook her head into the covers.

"Okay." Sam rolled off her and lay on his back. "But you can't get mad at me again."

"I won't." Bex sat up on her knees and kissed his cockhead with a quick peck. "I promise." It was salty and so delicious. She almost changed her mind about one more time, but quickly jumped off the bed instead. "I'll see you later, dummy." She picked up her clothes and walked to the door. Her tight butt bounced with each step. "I've got some homework to do."

"You're the best big sister." Sam said.

"Thanks." She smiled to herself as she opened the door.

Sam watched her go and sighed.

~~

It seemed like at least one of the women in his life was angry at Sam at all times. Joyce barely said hello to him when he came down for breakfast the next morning and didn't offer to make him anything. She made zero eye contact and left the room a few seconds later. On the other hand, Bex skipped down the stairs while Sam was eating cereal. She greeted him with a warm smile and a friendly punch on the shoulder.

"What are you up to on this fine Sunday?" She dropped a slice of bread in the toaster.

"Maybe some video games. And some studying, I guess."

"Why so sad, Sam?" Bex hoisted herself onto the counter. Her bare legs swung as they dangled. Sam was at the right angle to see up her skirt. She had on blue panties today. "You should be happy. You're learning all sorts of new things." She winked at him.

"Mom's mad at me." Sam shoveled in another spoonful of cereal.

Bex frowned. "Am I in trouble?"

"You're fine. It's me." He waved his hand at her.

"Phew." The toaster popped and she grabbed her toast. "Well I'm off."

"Where to?"

"I've got more to do on that school project. Meeting some girls to work on it at one of their houses." She scooted off the counter and walked past Sam. She gave him another playful punch on the way out. Bex lowered her voice in a bad impression of their father, "See you later, sport."

"Bye, Bex." Sam watched her skip out the kitchen door. What a difference a week makes. The slam of the front door reverberated as she went off to her project.

A minute later, Paul walked into the kitchen. "Did I miss Rebekah?"

"Yeah, she's off to do a school project." Sam pointed to some papers Paul had in his right hand. "What's that?"

"Some college info I wanted to give Rebekah." Paul dropped two slices of bread in the toaster and hit the switch. "We're doing some tours soon."

Sam perked up. "Can I go?"

"You know the drill, Sam." Paul frowned at his son. "Two years of junior college and then a four-year school. Same as your sister. Money's a little tight."

"Yeah." Sam looked down at his nearly empty bowl. "Is mom going? On the tours?"

"No, mom's staying with you."

"I can stay by myself." This was a rote response, but Sam didn't really mean it. What an amazing opportunity to have his mom all to himself for a while.

"We know." The toaster popped. "Anyway, I don't know why I bother to ask, but do you want to play some golf today?"

"No thanks."

"Okay." Paul grabbed his toast. "Bye, Joyce," he yelled toward the living room.

"Bye, Paul. Have fun today," Joyce's called back from the other side of the house.

"See you later, sport. You're missing out on a beautiful day outside." Paul gave Sam a smile and went into the garage.

"Bye, dad." Sam waited for the sound of the garage door closing before he rose, put his bowl in the sink, and went searching for his mom. He found her folding clothes in the laundry room.

"I'm sorry, mom." Sam stood in the doorway, unsure if he should get too close to her. He looked down at the floor and remembered where he'd dropped the basket the day they'd done it in that room.

Joyce looked up at him. She held one of his sister's skirts, mid-fold. "I don't know why you keep pushing me, honey. I've tried to give you what you need."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"And I have such a hard time saying no to you." She finished folding the skirt and put it on top of a pile on the counter next to her. She picked up a shirt from the unfolded pile and pressed it to her chest. "I can't have another baby, Sammy."

"I know. I'm really sorry."

Joyce was wearing jeans and floral print blouse. She'd braided her hair in the back. "It seems like whenever we make a little progress, we slip up again." She bit her bottom lip and looked at her son. Her eyes trailed down his body and lingered on the lump in his pants. She looked away and folded the shirt. "Do you need some help, today?" She mumbled.

"Yes." Sam nodded, full of earnest remorse. "I'll use a condom from now on. I promise. Let me show you."

"Oh, Sammy." She picked up a pair of his shorts to fold. "I could never stay mad at you." She fiddled with the hem of the shorts. "But I thought we'd gotten beyond this."

"I love you, mom." Sam's face brightened in a hopeful smile. "You're so amazing."

"I love you too, sweetie. But ..." Her eyes fell down to his crotch again. "But Lakshmi will be your girlfriend during the week. Right? I'm only helping you on the weekends from now on."

"Sure." Sam took a step into the room.

"Not in here, honey." She dropped the shorts back on the unfolded pile. "Let's go upstairs and get a condom. I can fold laundry later." She walked over to Sam and gave him a chaste kiss on the forehead.

Sam reached up and grabbed her left boob. He squeezed and hefted it up. It was so wonderfully heavy.

Joyce didn't push him away. "Come on, Sammy. Not here." She stepped around him and led him by the hand.

"Okay, mom." He followed her upstairs.

A little while later, Joyce's jeans, panties, and blouse lay discarded on Sam's bedroom floor. She still had her bra on, so there was some dignity in that. They were on the bed, and Sam's sheathed thing pierced deep into her as she rode him for all she was worth. Sweat dripped down her neck, trickled down her chest, and disappeared inside her bra. "Oh, Sammy. You're ... ooohhhhh ... you're going to make me do it ... again." Her hips stopped and she trembled all over.

Sam watched her boobs jiggle and sway. The bra was a thick, supportive number, but he could still see lots of wobbling cleavage. He reached both hands up and grabbed her boobs. When she'd stopped shaking, Sam gently pulled and pushed her breasts to get her hips rocking again. "You're ... ah ... oh ... so beautiful."

"Thank you ... honey." Joyce placed her hands on his chest. She worked to catch her breath. "How did ... oooohhhhh ... this happen?"

"I don't ... know." Sam gave her boobs another squeeze. "Could you ... please ... face the other way ... while you're ... up there? It's not ... like animals."

She looked down at his handsome face. So sincere. She nodded. "Okay." Joyce lifted off Sam and held his thing with her left hand. She turned around, all the while holding him under her vagina. It wasn't easy, but she got in position, facing his legs. She looked down at the huge penis that was somehow going to slip right back inside her. Her wedding ring was smeared with her own juices. There was a quick rush of guilt, and Joyce lowered herself back down onto Sam. "Oooooohhhhh. You're hitting all sorts of places, Sammy." She put her hands on his thighs. Joyce found it awkward to grind him from this position, so she bounced up and down. Soft, gentle little bumps as their hips met over and over.

"Wow ... mom." Sam reached out and grabbed her butt. His fingers made indentations in her pale, pliant flesh. "Have you ... ah ... done this with dad?"

Joyce shook her head. She looked down at her son's skinny legs and rode him a little faster.

"Amazing." They made a wet sloshing sound as Joyce drove her hips into him. Sam had the perfect view of his dick parting her pussy lips. He gave her right butt cheek a soft slap.

"Sammy." Joyce looked back at him over her shoulder. Her face was more quizzical than angry. With her head at that angle, it forced her back into an exquisite arc. She reached up and cradled her boobs with her hands. She bounced harder.

"You ... uh ... like that, mom?" Sam slapped her again, just a little bit harder.

With her face still turned toward him, she closed her eyes and shook her head. Her mouth hung open. She liked it.

Sam slapped the other cheek. It wobbled and shook, both from the slap and Joyce's bouncing.

"Oh, Sammy."

"I'm going to cum, mom." Sam gripped her butt again. "Outside?"

"It's ..." Joyce was lost in the moment. "It's okay. Condom."

With that, Sam dug his fingers in and pulled her butt down, impaling her all the way. He lifted her up and pulled her down with the rhythm of the bursts of cum that erupted from his dick.

Joyce tossed her head back, gripped her boobs tighter, and came again.

When they were done, she pulled herself off him and sat cross-legged next to him. She put a hand on his thigh and slowly caressed him as she panted. "Oh my, gosh. That was ... phenomenal. Crazy. Where did you learn to do that, Sam Higgins." She looked at his thing. The condom stretched obscenely around his load, but it somehow held. Thank goodness.

"I've seen it in porn." Sam smiled up at her.

Joyce rolled her eyes. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Okay, get yourself cleaned up, honey." Joyce patted his thigh and climbed out of bed. "Remember to take your condom out to the big trash can in the garage. We can't have your dad finding it." She bent down to pick up her clothes.

"Okay." Sam could see her juices trickling down her leg.

"I'll have some lunch for you in about an hour." Joyce walked over to the door, unlocked it, and disappeared out into the hall.

"Thanks, mom."

Sam rolled over and pulled the pillow under his head. He was physically and emotionally exhausted. Before too long, his soft snore echoed through the room.

12