All Comments on 'The Dark Stone Pt. 07'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Stop waiting so long between chapters. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sammy needs to french kiss his mom

Mom and Sammy need to make love not just fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impregnation

I agree with other's comment,Sam and Joyce should be fall in love and make baby.while Paul busy at work and bex outside the house mother and son are busy in making of love at home.

Jonpuc82Jonpuc82over 5 years ago
Great story

I agree stop waiting so long between stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bully Story

Even if your patron's poll didn't choose it, I hope you'll write your bully story :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stone

The story, while amazing, is getting kinda repetitive. I am not trying to critque but can we expand upon the stone some? Give it some new side effects, effects the son or effects on the women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lakshmi

Need Sam, Joyce and Lakshmi in a threesome

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
love the story

could use a little bit more speed.

Hope to read more asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good series

Great premise, good characters and nice use of detail.

Story is getting a little long winded and repetitive.

I would recommend a conclusion soon before readers get to bored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rocky Breast

With the rock having been in her cleavage for the evening it would seem that her breast should not only be revitalized but increase in size. Holding true with the nature of the rock as the story started.

wicked62wicked62over 4 years ago
Ring

You gotta lay off with th sparkling wedding ring. That's about 4 times this chapter, and about ten times in every story. Hopefully constructive...

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

the story could've been quite interesting...

if it would've been written a little differently.

details and facts from the story are loopy and inconsistent. (he touches it, his penis grows large, Mom has it in her boobs, they stay normal?, everyone else who touched it also body parts normal?)

what is it about him, constantly talking about the s/o of the women he's fucking. (except his sister), soon he'll be fucking Mrs. stevens too.

Without having read the next part, I bet there's a part, where you describe she looking at her wedding band, questioning herself and talking about Bob.

His dominant and assertive personality is completely contrary to the person he usually is (you described him to be), yet there is no "split" or "sex" personality which "activates" when he's aroused. He's just one moment this and next, he's the other or just in between.

Or just the general "Power" and "Magic" of the Stone somewhat explained?

or at least hinted at (which I prefer so I can look forward to finding out what the stone is about).

None of it, in a way its rinse and repeat with some scenes. He has sex with Lakshmi, mom watches, somewhere in between he convinces his mom to fuck, cumming inside, here and there the S/O mentioned.

There's so much more potential to the story.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good! Thanks for sharing.

fanmarriedcdfanmarriedcdover 2 years ago

That stone is dangerous

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I know the series has been completed, but I DO have to agree with other readers...some background into thestone's history would be quite interesting, and informative...about how it came about, where the influential power(s) come from...will it do 'other's things to those who come into contact with it??!!

I apologize for my calling sister by the wrong nickname...is Bex, not Beka...I need to pay more attention to MY commenting...

Mallory is going to be...?? She is obviously influenced by the stone, just, how much?? I reckon we will get her reaction to Sam's crank soon!! Is she anally-leaning, also??

Just a thought...??!!

This slowly-expanding harem story is a lot of fun...looking forward to the 'rest of the story'!!

**5*I stars...again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@MADDOGINTEXAS There are clues as to where the stone originates in the story Haunting of Palmer Mansion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got tired of reading this story about part 5. I am finished with part 7 because I skipped through 5, 6 and7. I am done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES