All Comments on 'The Dark Stone Pt. 08'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another slow but interesting chapter

I have been reading this since the first one was released and is the only story series I've stuck with all the way. The stones effect and the way Sam send to be connected to it and using it to his advantage is an interesting take on mind control or subconscious subliminal suggestions. I will continue to read to the end but part of me will be sad to see it finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Likeness

Is there anyone in real life that look similar to any of the characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Sam really needs to get Ashley to hold onto the stone while they make out and then have her suck and then fuck him. Also Bex needs to show him how to eat a woman to orgasm, before fucking him.And Bex or mom need to catch Sam having sex with the other then joining in an incestuous threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Please keep them coming

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Mallory could be a problem 😕.

Thanks for sharing.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oh, yeah...they were Ssssoool bad together, and Mallory assistant to the WHOLE thing, even tho' she loved the sensations of sucking him off and the big load in her 👄 mouth...hopefully, she will not be 'Trouble's, as one other reader pointed out...

And, I have to agree with the observation that Sam needs to cultivate more closeness with his women...I think it should be especially close with Bex, his sister. Just the age thing, and being siblings...I really like it when LOVE developed for sister and brother...almost like they are dating!!

**5** Stars...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES