All Comments on 'The Darkroom'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confused

So was Mariam the town's mayor? Please make another! x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You

This is one of my favorite and hottest fantasies. Thanks for helping me anticipate how it will sound, feel, smell, and taste when I get a chance to actually experience it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Like it because it sounds true from my experience. Me 37, I went to a private club, it was snowing outside, it was late but I decided to go, only 2 other cars in the carpark. Undressed outside the dark room, entered, no lights, warm, cosy, I walked around, found a place to sit. Listened, almost silence, your senses become very aware. I sensed the movement. A hand brushed my leg, stopped, waited, moved up, finding my balls first, gently stroking, then moving , up my stiffening cock, gently stroking, milking, then the hot breath over my cock, the warm mouth engulfing it. I moved my hand up touching the head, my hand pushed back down, fuck it felt so good. Removed, silence, 2 hands pushing my chest, lying flat, then on my shoulders holding me down, moving behind my head. I felt movement, I was being straddled,, my cock held, placed, warm, wet lowered down onto me, an open pussy surrounding my cock, moving slow at first then faster, my arms held, I thrust up, no, stay still as she ground down on me, my cock swelling, bursting inside her as she pushed down and stayed right down as my cum pulsed into her. She lifted up,dont move, as she moved up to straddle my face, her dripping pussy at my mouth. The hands holding my shoulders removed, my tongue at her dripping pussy as she moved it up and down, A hand on my leg, finding my cock, gently stroking as she moved her pussy over my mouth and tongue, I could taste the juices, she moved slowly, stopping with my tongue moving in her, then moving again, faster now, grinding against my mouth, her hands leaning out holding my stretched arms. A warm mouth now over my cock, her hands holding mine down as she pushed down over my mouth, fingers gently reaming my hole, she was orgasming, I tasted her juices,some very runny as a finger pushed up into me, the warm mouth moving faster and what cum I had left entered it, my hole clenching the finger, drained. Everything slowed down,removed, she moved back, away. I got up, moved to the exit,into the dull lighting, dressed, headed out into the car park, still 2 cars. I was curious, I waited, a man and a woman, 60s to 70s came out, got in their car and drove away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unique story.

Especially liked the scene where the second woman pushed her fingers inside the first woman alongside the man's cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous