The Darkroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

It was hard to separate and identify the sounds, especially with two people sending her closer and closer to heaven, but she thought she could hear at least four other couples having sex, as well as highly erotic wet noises coming from close to her left and the sounds of someone not so gently slapping a bare bottom from across to her left. Little unintelligible noises came to her, occasionally distinguishable as words of encouragement or consent, and all obviously and very clearly sexual in nature. She wondered briefly and inconsequentially if others could hear the wet noises of her own fucking, and hoped in a way that they could. God, what a turn on, to be fucked in the dark in the company of all those people doing the same thing. She had never felt so wonderfully liberated and fulfilled.

The fingers on her pussy had been rubbing and playing with her clit, adding to her arousal, but then they moved upwards, parting as they did so to go either side of the cock that was sliding in and out of her so that it had to move between them. It was a strange sensation, realising that the woman was touching both her pussy and the sides of the cock that impaled her, feeling the thrusts that she was enjoying but from a different perspective. She let out a little moan deliberately, hoping it would convey her delight in the action, only to feel the fingers move again, this time wriggling and pushing alongside the pistoning cock until two of them managed to push into her alongside it. She gasped out loud, shocked at being penetrated this way but excited that it could happen. She couldn't prevent her mind wondering what else could go into her, and if two cocks at once was possible. The sensation generated by two fingers moving alongside but out of time with the pounding cock was fantastic; she was in a world of pure unrestrained sexual pleasure.

'My turn next?'

The sudden male voice came from beside her, a different male voice, obviously aimed at her and making the phrase into both a statement and a question. She hadn't even realised that there was anyone there, let alone someone else who wanted to join in. The thought that men were now queuing to fuck her sent such a jolt of delight through her that she tipped instantly into orgasm, crying out and scrabbling at the foam she was kneeling on.

This time her orgasm was longer, much longer, a kind of rolling thunder that rumbled back and forth through her being, helped by the fact that her current partner never missed a beat or varied in his hard and remorseless thrusting. Even as she was coming she wondered if the newcomer would consider being part of a double penetration, but she wouldn't have the nerve to ask, and in any case, her present partner was showing imminent signs of coming himself. She contended herself with the fantasy until he suddenly thrust deep and sprayed his cum up inside her in long hot spurts, groaning and jerking as he did so. One day, she promised herself, one day. Her partner slumped over her back for a short while as he regained control, but then he simply pulled away without a word. Bizarrely the fact that she had just been fucked and left made the whole thing seem even more audacious and exhilarating.

'Your turn.' She told the man beside her, surprised by her own daring.

His hand - or someone's hand at least - reached out and touched her back as if feeling for her, and then moved away.

'Lie down then.' He instructed her brusquely. 'I don't do doggy.'

She rolled over and lay with her legs open, thrilled by his directness. His was a deep, self confident voice, the sort that an older, sophisticated man might have, one who was used to giving orders. She felt his hand reach out again, checking that she was as he wanted, and then his unseen bulk manoeuvred itself over her raised knees and settled between her thighs, pressing them even wider with his weight.

'Okay?' He checked, reaching between her legs.

She nodded her assent, and then realised that he couldn't see her. She smiled to herself ruefully and answered verbally. 'Yes, definitely.'

He guided his cock to her entrance with his hand and then pushed. There was no resistance. Her pussy was already open and very, very wet from before and he slipped straight in, making her cringe at the squelching noise her pussy made. She almost expected him to pull out, put off by the other man's cum that filled her pussy, but instead he adjusted his position once and then settled to a slow but constant rhythm, thrusting into her wetness with long even strokes. She wrapped her legs around him and closed her eyes, wanting to relax under his thrusts rather than stare anxiously into the darkness, her hands closing around his shoulders.

'Do you like this?' The voice was close to her ear.

'Oh yes.'

'So you like being screwed by anyone who wants to?' There was a gently mocking tone in his voice.

She thought about it briefly. 'Not normally, but I do here.' Her voice was made unsteady by his thrusts.

She heard him chuckle quietly and contentedly to himself and his rhythm began to speed up. It was as if he wanted to think of her as a slut, and for some reason she didn't mind that in the least. She raised her head slightly to kiss his cheek to let him know she agreed. His face turned and she found herself being kissed back, but kissed properly on the mouth this time. As their mouths moved together she was suddenly aware that this was the first kiss she had shared since entering the Darkroom. How strange, she thought, to have been already touched so intimately by strangers without having even kissed them. She thrust her tongue between his lips and probed his mouth, his own tongue joining in and fencing with her own before they had to draw away briefly to regain their breath.

For the moment she had forgotten all about the woman who had been playing with her, and now she suddenly wondered about her and wondered why she was no longer touching her. It had been nice to feel someone else's fingers probing her as she fucked and now, having remembered, she missed it. She tore her attention form the man lying over her and the cock that pounded into her and listened, trying to see if she was still there.

She was, or at least someone was, for she could hear the faint staccato breathing of two people having sex. She reached out, finding first the shoulder of a man and then, below that, a female arm. The find made her smile, content with the knowledge and happy to know that both of them were being serviced side by side. She let her hand run along the woman's arm, giving her shoulder a little squeeze of recognition, and then lifted it away. But before she could place it back around her own lover's back it was seized by the woman and held, so that they lay side by side, holding hands as they were both being fucked. The contact made for an extraordinarily intimate and sharing experience, especially as she was pretty sure that neither man was aware of the connection.

Miriam lay quietly, one hand out to one side to hold that of her anonymous friend, and the other around her partner's back, holding him tightly to her. She listened to his breathing, heavy in her ear, hearing also her own little gasps as his cock rammed home and the wet sounds of her soaking pussy, and wondering if her neighbours were hearing them too. If they were she didn't care, she'd come here to be totally uninhibited and unashamed, and so that's just how she was behaving, securely cloaked in the Darkroom's anonymity.

She felt the first signs of another orgasm building as her man plunged himself into her, but the woman beside her was getting even closer. Her breathing was becoming rapid and erratic and her fingers were starting to dig into Miriam's hand as she squeezed more tightly. Miriam squeezed back gently, just to let her know that she had noticed. The certainty of her neighbour's arousal was adding to her own stimulation, bringing her nearer to coming herself. Even better, her own lover was beginning to grunt into her ear as he too approached his climax.

For a thrilling moment she thought that all three of them might come simultaneously, but it was not to be. The woman came first, squeezing so hard on Miriam's hand that she felt her fingers grind painfully together, her gasps turning into full on cries, shouts of 'yes' and 'harder' encouraging her man. Miriam grinned to herself, listening to this unrestrained outburst of pure joy from out of the darkness.

Immediately afterward her man drew back until only the tip of his twitching cock remained inside her and, with a long drawn out groan, slammed himself into her, releasing that first huge gush to splash against her cervix. She released her friend's hand and clutched at her partner, pulling him to her and pushing up with her pelvis to make sure she took every last drop as deep inside her as she could. He groaned loudly in her ear and felt hurriedly for her breasts, grabbing her nipples, pinching and twisting them to bring a cry of surprised pain from her lips and triggering a huge orgasm within her. She could feel his cream pouring into her in hot spurts, and each time he thrust at her he gripped and twisted her nipples, taking pleasure from the pain he was inflicting, not realising that the jerking of her body and the furrows her nails were digging into his back were from intense pleasure and not from intense pain. She gasped and moaned into his neck, not even trying to keep quiet, hearing him groaning as well and feeling excited because she knew the whole room must recognize exactly what was happening. Or at least, those who were not similarly involved.

Both orgasms seemed to last forever, but eventually his spurts dwindled and his thrusts less forceful, until he slumped onto her, gasping and sweating. Not that Miriam was any better. When the waves of pleasure finally subsided she lay completely spent, her body trembling from the power of her climax, jerking a little intermittently as she was shot through by tiny orgasmic aftershocks. She smiled to herself as her partner rolled away to one side, mumbling something that sounded like a vague thank you. Being simply used as a sexual object was exactly what she had needed and now she was satiated and content.

'God, that was good. I really needed that.'

It was her female companion who reached out and took Miriam's hand again as she whispered her happiness. Miriam gave her hand a little squeeze, not yet up to saying anything much at all.

'Can we get together sometime?' The woman asked.

Miriam thought about it, not really sure how to respond even though she had promised herself 'anything with anyone'.

'Not tonight, I'm too knackered.' She prevaricated. 'Maybe next week when I'm here.'

'No.' The woman explained. 'I meant can we get together outside of here?'

Miriam ran her hand through her hair as she tried to think of a reasonable objection, before falling back on the obvious.

'That would be against the anonymity rules, wouldn't it?'

It was statement rather than a question. Miriam had no intention of meeting anyone away from the Darkroom premises. To do so would reveal far too much about her. She grinned to herself in the dark, wondering if any of her partners tonight had realised that they had just had sex with the neighbouring town's mayor.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers
12